In The Sandpit

Capricorn ChildSo one’s first thought is that this child is Virgo.  But think again. This child is surely Capricorn.  As anyone with a Capricorn child can attest, they start achieving early; grokking the importance of grades, advantages of popularity and susceptibility of the teacher within about half an hour of starting school.

Also, the Virgo would not leave sand in that middle red bucket. But Capricorn thinks more of the over-all pattern and/or whether or not it is impressive enough to be seen from the school staffroom or an over-flying private jet. Taurus can also be orderly, ambitious and practical but would probably not want to risk getting sand in a lunch sandwich. Thoughts?

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 25, 2012 8:56 am

This Sagg likes sand in EVERYTHING. Why? Coz it mean i’m doing BEACH.
Just in town for w/e then heading back for another week of sun sand & sky.
The freedom of it all is bliss central. Freshly caught crabs & sav blanc.
Cowgirl in the kitchen & Aquaman reading New Yorker, me reading
science fiction-fantasy.
Sending everyone my happiness & liberty 🙂

March 25, 2012 9:36 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Take me with you!!! Of course we’ll fold those pesky fitteds up first so the place is sparkling tidy to come back to …

samina
samina
March 25, 2012 3:50 am

<—- Saturn in the 5th house. 🙂

Looks like my sandbox as a kid, lolz.

Bright
Bright
March 25, 2012 3:13 am

This is me unloading my grocery basket onto the check-out belt.

March 24, 2012 8:10 pm

A wonderful friend has a capricorn sun and they are stylish, refined and interesting, but often complaining about the job, the people, the relationship – is that because they have high quality standards and they are let down? Where we do have fun together (and it’s LOL fun) is in conversation about morality, values and assumptions. I always find my friend to be enlightened, progressive and unorthodox, and never ever married to some dumb idea (imo) like ‘finding the ONE’. Hilarious and outrageously clever ideas under a blank exterior.

SeaGoat
SeaGoat
March 26, 2012 11:44 pm
Reply to  h-a-r-p

This is interesting – I’ve come to realise that I have high expectations, of others but primarily of myself, about alot of things, but in regard to what you said h-a-r-p, morals and values. I tend to expect the same level of behaviour from others that I demand of myself. Case in point – I split from the father of my child about April last year (a rather nasty break-up due to abuse issues mainly). A mutual female friend was supportive of my stance (via Facebook) and then didn’t hear from her for 6-7 months. Then she was on FB… Read more »

SeaGoat
SeaGoat
March 26, 2012 11:45 pm
Reply to  SeaGoat

I should clarify – they did in fact get into it, but he couldn’t complete the deal, so to speak.

scorpalicious
scorpalicious
March 24, 2012 4:02 pm

I don’t believe the kid in the photo did that. I think the photographer art directed the shot

March 24, 2012 6:37 pm
Reply to  scorpalicious

(I actually agree with you)

ArienScorp
ArienScorp
March 25, 2012 1:38 am
Reply to  scorpalicious

Maybe, but kids do things like that. I know it’s hard to find these days with small children plugged into structured school settings, or electronic games and media, but if they are allowed creative play, putting things in order is very common at the age of the child in the photo.

Adults are not the only ones who would benefit from going off grid!

Bright
Bright
March 25, 2012 3:15 am
Reply to  ArienScorp

Absolutely. I used to baby sit for a five year old boy who meticulously lined up his cars in the hallway and Heaven help his three year old sister if she messed them up.

Min
Min
March 24, 2012 2:38 pm

I have a g/f who is Capricorn with Taurus moon and Virgo mars, and, to be honest, she takes so long to do anything that by the time this was done, it would have rained/seagull pooped in the sand etc. I think this child’s a military Aries 🙂

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
March 25, 2012 12:15 am
Reply to  Min

oh gosh…. i think because im mercurial, gemini, though not always known to move fast, but sometimes, yes… I find peeps who move really slowly and deliberately terribly frustrating to do things with, espec if i hve to wait for them.. it sounds intolerant I know… but its fine really if i can just go at my own speed and they at theirs, then it dosnt matter…

Stacey
Stacey
March 24, 2012 1:31 pm

I am a Cap and I am more than organised in most places and rather messy in others. But, this is totally something I would and still do. All the items in my pantry are in groups according to food type and front facing. Then if new is bought, everything is rotated to put the oldest and need to be used first items up front. All the shampoos, conditioners and scrub in the shower are lined up by height and when I have more than 1 letter to mail, I arrange the envelopes according to length. And on and on!… Read more »

inger
inger
March 24, 2012 1:29 pm

This is a photo taken of a venus in pisces child during his pluto in sag transits..”.I may be in time out…and this sandbox is a mess….but I can make it look pretty”.

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 24, 2012 12:46 pm

😯

David Beckham lines up his cans of drink in the fridge, what is he? A Taurus or something?

Might explain the behaviour of Mystic’s recent ex subscriber… 😯

March 24, 2012 8:15 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

I believe he is uber Cow Taurean and he compulsively arranges things (socks, cans, etc) so that he can relax. I think I read or saw an interview with him recalling this trait.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
March 24, 2012 10:06 am

Loving reading about all your Cappy kids! I sometimes wonder if I was just an unbearable precocious know-it-all over achiever as a child, but I think that was probably better for the folks than a little tear-away.
I so love this pic! And Myst’s interp.
PS at school I was put forward a grade… In the FIRST grade.
🙂

March 24, 2012 10:22 am
Reply to  Lexicorn

OMG completely Capricorn child. Were you school president or club founding member of any kind?

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
March 24, 2012 1:46 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

President of student council and successfully campaigned to have blue hair and Doc Martin ankle boots included in school uniform… Umm also captain of the debating team…

March 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Lexicorn, this just backs up my comment below about the ‘progressive, unorthodox, outrageously clever ideas’ that I always find my Capricorn Sun friend has.

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 24, 2012 9:20 am

My youngest nephew – a Gemini – does this sort of thing…he is autistic

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
March 24, 2012 8:08 am

Why would a Virgo ever do something like that? There is no functional purpose in the pattern. Virgos are about process – like where did the sand come from, what are its qualities, is it the right sand for the situation? But lining up the toys like that?! Its just not right for the job. Virgo, Virgo rising, 6th house Aqua/Pisces.

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 24, 2012 2:36 pm

🙂

March 24, 2012 6:34 pm

that’s a good point you know. Virgo needs an underlying driver for the organising yeah? what is the aim of this task? who or what does the organising need to serve? utility.

March 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Yep, I agree. When I Virgo out it has to be for the sake of efficiency and it has to have a practical element to it —- what’s the purpose, how can we do it well, and timely, and how it is going to contribute to the betterment of that sandpit and the other kids who use it, for crying out loud!

shantidevi
shantidevi
March 24, 2012 7:49 am

Autism spectrum.

March 24, 2012 8:32 am
Reply to  shantidevi

I dont know about that shantidevi, i have 2 boys on the spectrum, and know a bunch of peeps with autism kids, none with this habbit.

If anythig this is more an Aspie (aspgergers) trait rather than a spectrum trait.

Just sayin”

March 24, 2012 8:33 am
Reply to  cosmic ram

OCD

shantidevi
shantidevi
March 24, 2012 1:50 pm
Reply to  cosmic ram

Asperger’s is on the autism spectrum, it’s the high functioning end. Lining things up and liking things that move in straight lines, like trains, is a very common but not universal spectrum trait.

Like all similar diagnoses, OCD is almost always co-morbid with something else.

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
March 25, 2012 12:12 am
Reply to  shantidevi

thats interesting… ive been researching and working with people with OCD and i havent come across that… but am interested to hear as it might help….

Althea
Althea
March 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Reply to  cosmic ram

My Pisces nephew has Aspergers and he also does this kind of line up of his toys all the time.

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 25, 2012 11:11 am
Reply to  Althea

My brother (also Toro) has autism, and was a fiend for lining up his toys. First thing I thought of when I saw the pic.

YaOD to know me
YaOD to know me
March 24, 2012 6:21 am

Haha this boy can come over and play at my house anytime!
And so can this kid…

Do ya think he’s is a leo? 🙂 too cute.

March 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hilarious! Try this one… it’s a bit blurry at first but this guy really gets going!

March 24, 2012 10:20 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Sorry i don’t know how to just get the URl without the giant screen coming up. It used to just be the URL.

Rox
Rox
March 24, 2012 11:16 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

kids got da mooOoves ~ hilar ! everybody just step back & see how it’s done, yah ?

YaOD to know me
YaOD to know me
March 24, 2012 12:25 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Awww! He’s got the skills too! lol!

ArienScorp
ArienScorp
March 24, 2012 4:44 am

Yes. This is my Capricorn daughter. She was born an adult with more discipline than I will ever have.

Diederik
Diederik
March 24, 2012 4:38 am

That pic plugs into my Capricorn Mercury – maybe something else is also at play but I’m naturally tuned into creating structure out of chaos, physically (I’m an architect) and mentally through digging down to the core of a conversation or philosophy… neatly laid out in as few bullet points as possible.

March 24, 2012 8:30 pm
Reply to  Diederik

That makes total astro sense that Cap Merc is into architecture!! And few bullet points is so worth striving for – it is challenging to achieve because it demands that those bullet-points used are of highest quality (the best trumps quantity).

Gneiss Rox
Gneiss Rox
March 24, 2012 4:07 am

Cap rising, Virgo Sun, Toro Moon.
Juices on plate cannot co-mingle !
Even now as an adult I have a wooden plate ( joy ! ~ I hate the sound of scraping utensils !) that has three separate divisions for food categorization.
Very efficient !

March 24, 2012 10:16 am
Reply to  Gneiss Rox

A divided wooden plate that doesn’t aurally offend 😀 .. that is SO earthy. Love it!

Rox
Rox
March 24, 2012 11:14 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

haha you got me, Mille ! I’m not a fussy uptightwad, just sensate savoring ! lol xo

catfish moon
catfish moon
March 24, 2012 2:56 am

I would have done this as a child, in fact I am sure I did.
Sun conjunct saturn….
But my virgo venus and rising would have had the sand out of the red bucket or sand in all three. Maybe in one filled all the way up for a backup supply(is that the virgo or saturn talking?).

year of the fox
year of the fox
March 24, 2012 3:32 am
Reply to  catfish moon

and you would’ve parked the 3rd truck in the right direction too.

catfish moon
catfish moon
March 24, 2012 5:14 pm

absolutely!

Lo
Lo
March 24, 2012 2:36 am

Ha! Sounds about right . A Taurus-Virgo rising would never step foot into the sand because she would ruin her cool shoes… Ha, that was me. I say little cappy ! Wouldn’t that be every parents dream? To have a young child with organizing skills like that? I wonder what his toys look like!?

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
March 24, 2012 2:07 am

Oh dear, I confess this is more like me before mega midlife breakdown (earth: Saturn conj Asc trine Venus/Mars (water) and Virgo Merc/Uranus/Pluto conj. I would have done this type of arrangement for their play to begin 😯 But I have Virgo rising Leo boy and earthy Aqua daughter so can relate – i can actually see him doing this, only he’d want me to see it and take a picture. My Aquagirl figured out early what one required to get academic excellence awards and has done so every semester since middle school (Cap Venus, multiple Aqua planets conj in… Read more »

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
March 24, 2012 2:14 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

Oh and we know what the polls are saying, so what, viva la difference and all. The media is more than annoying in casting their analysis of loss and gain BEFORE the actual poll though. I do wonder if vascillating peeps just go with how they THINK the majority are going to vote. Like it’s a foregone conclusion. Such is life, not going to lose anymore sleep over this….

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 24, 2012 1:59 am

When I was a kid I used to do this with my Halloween/Easter candy. I sorted it by type, and then sub-sorted by color. So, all the red jellybeans in a column, then orange, etc., all the way through to purple. Then I’d start on M&M’s…

The older I got, the less I did things like this, not sure why. Maybe I just have too many other things that have to be taken care of?

Not much Cap in my chart except for my North Node,. and Lilith. Kataka Sun, Aqua Moon/Rising.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
March 24, 2012 2:16 am
Reply to  Anonymous

North node is hugely impt – more than you can say rather than “not much”!

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
March 24, 2012 2:19 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

It’s your reason for being here in this incarnation to be more precise.

year of the fox
year of the fox
March 24, 2012 1:57 am

Also vote not virgo because 3rd truck is parked facing a different direction too!

I don’t know why people are thinking sand on sandwiches are about Toros being fat. I agree with the statement because the Toros I know aren’t fat but they like their food’s taste to be unadulterated and exact. Having sand in there would ruin it for them. Picnics are too unpredictable. YOu can have flying insects move in or wind upturning paper plates, or some other disaster. LOL! That’s Sagg territory.

SuzD
SuzD
March 24, 2012 1:46 am

My little Taurus used to do just this kind of patterning. She’d take all her crayons and about 3 packs of her playing cards and set up quite an impressive geometric design!

P.S. She didn’t mind the sand but didn’t like walking barefoot on grass.

chaos in virgoan form
chaos in virgoan form
March 24, 2012 12:05 am

My immediate thought was that I feel bad for this kid : (

that does not look like playing to me….or maybe its a little anarchist in the making hahaha

LadyLeo
LadyLeo
March 23, 2012 11:54 pm

I look at this and to me it’s not ordered right. I order everything by colour ( wardrobe, lists are written in different coloured pens, books on the shelf, nail varnish in the bathroom cabinet, rainbow order i like to call it) so all I see here is the disorder because all the blue things aren’t together!!! I even do this unconsciously, like when I opened my linen cupboard the other day and realised, without intending it, everything pink was on the same shelf. As a child I used to love it how new boxes of pencils came ordered through… Read more »

March 24, 2012 8:29 am
Reply to  LadyLeo

I must admit LadyLeo, my firs tthought was ‘Where’s teh colour order?” it seems everything bar the trucks is in size order .. but its the non flowing colour order that make my eye twitch !
No Leo – aside from SN for me.
Aries, Pisces Rising, Mars Venus Saturn Moon in Gem. No Virgo, no Toro, Jupiter in Cap….who knows.. maybe conditioning ?

March 24, 2012 10:12 am
Reply to  cosmic ram

Personally, as a Mars in Cap 2nd house with Venus in Aqua 3rd (and being a Piscean, proabably) i play with a particular order until i get it for say, two weeks or longer if it’s a private work thing i’m doing. Then i like to play with the order, and create a completely new basis for it. This includes colour matching, time slicing, space blocking, ritual behaviour order, and number patterns. However, when you throw shapes into the mix, i cannot stand the square much, and work basically with two types of triangle. Circles are cool too if i… Read more »

March 24, 2012 8:47 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I am a fan of the figure eight, spirals, a habit of looking at a digital clock time and it is sharp on the hour, contrasts of blue and orange or a shirt with pin-stripes worn with a tie with small dots, as a kid I was fascinated with wallpaper and trying to find where the pattern begun and ended, likewise I also used to like to look far out to sea and find the line where the sky and ocean meet – and then blur the line so that the sky could easily be the ocean and then the… Read more »

LadyLeo
LadyLeo
March 24, 2012 4:59 pm
Reply to  cosmic ram

Yeah, or the different learning styles, some people are visual learners, others audio, written, physical. Visual leaners usually prefer things to be put into diagrams or images or colour coded to help them remember.

March 24, 2012 10:13 am
Reply to  LadyLeo

Play with this! It’s amazing! And beautiful!

LadyLeo
LadyLeo
March 24, 2012 5:04 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Cool! This is v interesting, I work with programmers and designers and many of the programmers would snub having design skills but it helps so much when they cross over!

Shannon
Shannon
March 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Hahaha Toro Sun & Cap Moon & that is SO me. Academic over-achiever. Obsessed with patterns. My stationary (& most of my life) is arranged in perfectly neat sections and classified and ordered to the nth degree. Colleague commented the other day that if it wasn’t for my highlighters in an obviously deliberate rainbow pattern my desk is so tidy & minimalist it would look like a spare or a new starter’s lol I feel like I should defend my Toro honour re Mystic’s comment above but I’m too busy sitting on my couch, watching horror movies, drinking red wine… Read more »

Link
Link
March 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Makes me wonder which sign is most likely to suffer from OCD–I’m not venturing any suggestions,(no way Jose!) it’s a sad and bizarre neurotic disorder. The picture reminds me more of that, but I agree with your post especially the bit about TAURUS being much too sensible to risk getting sand in their lunch. I’m pretty ordered, but it could be equally mild OCD as perhaps Venus in the 4th house. I dunno. Saturn conj Sun, in Aqua probably has something to do with it. I sometimes colour code my washing when I hang it out–sometimes…… just as long as… Read more »

shantidevi
shantidevi
March 24, 2012 7:52 am
Reply to  Link

Capricorn.

thisisme
thisisme
March 24, 2012 10:22 am
Reply to  Link

I color code my washing. Also the pegs – I have a few different ones, but each item on my line must have matching pegs (color and type). Also, its best not to kindly fold my washing for me, because I am only going to redo it all to my standards. Venus Cap … nothing else too OCD that lasts. I am mostly fire and air.

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Reply to  thisisme

I thought I was one of the few people who refolds washing if some kind hearted soul has ‘helped me out’. Few people fold the way I fold, ESP fitted sheets. Cap mid heaven to blame I guess…

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 25, 2012 8:43 am
Reply to  postmodscorp

Is there a trick to folding fitted sheets?
Would like to know it if so.
They freak out the order of my linen cupboard!
Cap rising.

March 24, 2012 1:02 pm
Reply to  Link

I think Virgos get very obsessed with cleanliness and/or neatness.

confused gem
confused gem
March 24, 2012 4:12 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

I doubt so, Virgo neighbour’s room has stuff all over her bed + tables. I think they’re more obsessed with schedules and getting things done rather than neatness/cleanliness. Schedules definitely. Their schedules are a mess with things to be done all the time.

Cap minimalism? Are they more inclined to Apple computers and minimalist blogs?

March 24, 2012 7:09 pm
Reply to  confused gem

Sorry should qualify… Virgos I personally know are obsessed with neatness and cleanliness… I like Virgos, and have Pluto and Neptune in Virgo. I love stationery and post-its. And don’t like clutter.

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 23, 2012 10:26 pm

I find this very attractive in a mate. Saturn in Virgo. Currently have a cap consultant in the office. My lust factor has gone off th scale. $200 new toy testament to my attraction to such… Diligence

March 23, 2012 10:24 pm

I really like capricorns. They Show Up and don’t grizzle. They will do the fucking work. They will also argue with you (constructively) or provide helpful input if they disagree with the work / goals / methods / etc. They follow through. Their secret kookiness also helps them take on new ideas if these ideas will also be effective, useful, successful and not increase the fuqing-around-factor. They are quite matter-of-fact and don’t get all wierd about speaking up or dealing with authority or writing a project timeline. They can also drink a LOT. They also have a good sense of… Read more »

SeaGoat
SeaGoat
March 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Thank you for all of the above 😀 – I can actually hold my liquor quite well, but I do like it too much sometimes – always thought that was my Pisces rising, tho 🙂

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
March 23, 2012 11:38 pm

arent they fantastic!!!! Ive been hangin with a cap for a while now, and yes she is all the above… so grounded, together, yet playful and fun with integrity!!!! so refreshing!!!

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
March 24, 2012 9:56 am

PUNM very nice Cap interp! So true. We are just so amazing aren’t we? And modest too 🙂

Savannah
Savannah
March 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Libra son with Cap rising used to do this very kind of thing with his matchbox cars & books lined up perfectly in type order. You know Dr Zues, Mr Wo/men. Trucks, sports cars. All very cute.

Patti (Skyler Rosey)
Patti (Skyler Rosey)
March 23, 2012 8:59 pm

OMG this is hilarious reading about all the Cap kids!!! My son always had perfect attendance too! At least i can be relieved that it wasnt me…

violetmoon
violetmoon
March 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Hmmm – my son has the same sun, moon, rising as me i.e. Virgo moon. But practically everything else is in Capricorn ( no wait Mars is in Gemini). He was always rather ambitious one eye on his CV the whole time. Never had a day off school managed to get sick at weekends & during the holidays – so he had a perfect attendance record. When he was 5 we went to India for 6 months he gave up rice for the 6 months before we went. Once he gets something into his head that is it. I clearly… Read more »

March 23, 2012 8:50 pm
Reply to  violetmoon

what a fabulous kid!

March 23, 2012 8:22 pm

PS if that were my child, I would (1) be very worried and then (2) set them loose on my shoe collection.

Upbeat Scorp
Upbeat Scorp
March 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Ha! PisceanUNM, your comment made me laugh!

March 24, 2012 8:23 am

Hey Piscean Under New Management,
Im with on on letting te child loose in the kitchen cupboards, infact all cupboards in the house … with a ”Right Oh , ‘way you go..” …
Quick wit on shoe collection .. Niiice one ! xx

March 24, 2012 8:24 am
Reply to  cosmic ram

Scuse atrocious spelling & wording..have rescued duck, and he’s in my shirt, typing whilst little ram trying to ”help” him out.

March 24, 2012 6:26 pm
Reply to  cosmic ram

you have a duck in your shirt?! lolol! love. I mean if someone has a compulsive urge to organise stuff, might as well let them express themselves 😀

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 24, 2012 12:40 pm

😯

😆

confused gem
confused gem
March 23, 2012 7:50 pm

There is a website: http://thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com/ that I’m sometimes addicted to. I currently have a pencil case that I need to organise or it won’t close properly. Cap moon.

March 23, 2012 8:16 pm
Reply to  confused gem

my make up bag is like that. It forces me to economise on space-consuming facepaint when I travel.

March 23, 2012 8:21 pm

cap moon too!

March 23, 2012 10:09 pm

But the reduced makeup crap is MORE than made up for by the enormous quantity of skin-care products I take with me. I’d rather HAVE great skin and ditch the gunky foundation. God I hate foundation. It’s like smearing Clag on my face.

confused gem
confused gem
March 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Heh, I don’t bother with foundation. If I could, I don’t bother with makeup at all.

For some reason I don’t pack luggages very well. Must be because I bring less thinking I can buy the things I need. Never happens.

March 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Weird. I’ve never worn foundation, apart from occasional concealer… people always comment what great skin I have and how young I look… use good moisturiser (Aesop) and sunscreen and try to keep out of the sun.

March 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

Sorry my point was, I think foundation is just another petrochemical the big companies are marketing as ‘essential’, using women’s insecurities about their looks.

Zentriplet
Zentriplet
March 24, 2012 5:26 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

You said it Gemyogi.

March 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

yeah pretty much…

March 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Oh Dear,
None of the Toro males or females i know are over weight (for their frame), i know a few Toro women with 3 or 4 children, all back to their pre pregnancy shape. Plus those beautiful big eyes that flutter those gorgeous lashes … what a shame, i’ve not ever picked up a Toro fat vibe from here … must be having an awful time to take it out on her subscription – Mystic, your insightfulness is usually the only thing that keeps me grounded and sane (or at the very least passable as..)!

March 23, 2012 8:13 pm

WTF? You adore and micheviously critique all signs in equal measure…Wow, just think of all the stuff you say about Pisceans…and we’re still here 😀

March 23, 2012 8:14 pm

*mischievously

Patti (Skyler Rosey)
Patti (Skyler Rosey)
March 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I’ve got a Cap sun/Virgo moon friend who is obese. Yes Caps are status asskissers for achievement. My son has been that way too since he could walk. I was worried it was my parenting. Everybody loves him! But I cant get him to pay reg rent. I need to fight with him to get it. He’s always making things tidy out front of MY house He tells me whan I leave he’ll pay me rent. (he thinks its his & I’ve got a problem) The back of the hosue is awful. I’ve got my work cut out for me.… Read more »

Gemstar
Gemstar
March 23, 2012 8:50 pm

What is with the influx of commenters WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR? ! ?

Usually people are all so grateful Mystic that your take on things can be worded with such hilarity and/or insight.

Have you been advertising at – woops now I’m scared to joke in a way that might offend someone with no sense of humor.

March 24, 2012 12:56 pm
Reply to  Gemstar

Yeah, don’t they realise that a lot of the time we’re being SILLY or joking??? HELLOOOO!?

Do we need a disclaimer ” The comments herein are not authorised by Mystic Medusa and have not been screened for political correctness…

Warning some people may find comments offensive (e.g. those with no sense of humour or understanding of IRONY or SARCASM)” OMG

March 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I would be terrifically upset if i had sand in my sandwich (Saturn in Taurus).

Except that i rarely eat sandwiches because they are not enough to satisfy me (Taurus 6th house).

TheEmpress
TheEmpress
March 24, 2012 1:35 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

“Except that i rarely eat sandwiches because they are not enough to satisfy me (Taurus 6th house)”

Not unless it’s say ciabatta with black olives, sundried tomatoes, maybe some avocado….
<—fellow Taurus in the 6th mille 😉

ArienScorp
ArienScorp
March 24, 2012 4:36 am
Reply to  TheEmpress

….a leaf or two of lettuce and a thin slice of provolone. 🙂

ArienScorp
ArienScorp
March 24, 2012 4:37 am
Reply to  ArienScorp

oops! also Taurus 6th

March 24, 2012 9:56 am
Reply to  ArienScorp

Gorgeous…snack…twenty minutes later…*sniffs the air*

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 26, 2012 5:49 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

ahahhahahahahaahahahahaha….now who says us gastronomes have to be on the heavy side at all? toro moon and i LOVE playing around with salads and sushi and shit, since regular food mostly bores me! if i can’t pretend i’m in a mad scientist’s lab when preparing my food then it’s no good at all…or is that more aquarius?

scalycat
scalycat
March 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh dear, someone is a little sensitive and reading way too much into your posts, Mystic. I love it when you make fun of Leos. So feel free to mock us gently, as you always do, any time you like.

Gemstar
Gemstar
March 23, 2012 9:35 pm
Reply to  scalycat

I get a bit thrilled when she knows the workings of my sign’s mind. Not everyone knows the reality! And what I love is that all the signs have their foibles and strengths celebrated here, with affection.

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 23, 2012 9:16 pm

My Taurus friends are all in very good shape. But don’t make them eat their lunch away from a nicely laid table! They’ll hate it… and will make you feel miserable for denying them to eat properly and nicely. But good food in good measure is how to catch them.

March 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

ah c’mon. ANY Taurus would eat lunch away from the table (lawn, picnic rug, balmy summer’s eve) if the scene included hunky / luscious semi-dressed companions who might also happen to be feeding the (reclining, comfortable) Taurus little morsels of chocolate ( / ciabatta smeared with pork rillettte / buttery croissants / strawberries ) with their bare hands. Taurus repays the favour later…you understand.

TheEmpress
TheEmpress
March 24, 2012 1:37 am

You have this Venus in Taurus salivating 🙂

catfish moon
catfish moon
March 24, 2012 2:53 am
Reply to  TheEmpress

This mars in Taurus is drooling too…

jane_rising
jane_rising
March 24, 2012 9:39 am

omg i have moon and venus conjunct both in taurus….in the 6th house….along with my north node in taurus….my pallas in taurus in the 6th…..

you have described my dream meal. i adore adore adore gourmet picnics on beautiful grassy parks on wonderful sunny days….a nice soft blanket to lay on…the ripest camembert…some wine….some warm multigrain baguette…strawberries, pineapples, raspberries and blueberries….a nice greek salad with dressing on the side…etc…

March 24, 2012 12:57 pm
Reply to  jane_rising

Yummy!! can I join your picnic please Jane? (Taurus moon)

jane_rising
jane_rising
March 24, 2012 8:13 pm
Reply to  gemyogi

the more the merrier gemyog! i am a gemini sun…i love the company of my fellow twins….lets eat drink and be merry…oh how fun just thinking about it!

March 24, 2012 6:20 pm

come one come all! *gathers people for norman-lindsay-style pique-nique en plein air*

March 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Lovely! Can it be in the Melb Botanic Gardens soon (before Winter??) I’ll bring picnic rug, champagne, strawberries and brie

Link
Link
March 23, 2012 10:20 pm

You mention a Taurus eating a sandwich and this translates as all Taureans are fat?

Ha!
Ha!
March 24, 2012 12:20 am
Reply to  Link

Ha haha! That’s hilarious.

ArienScorp
ArienScorp
March 24, 2012 4:39 am
Reply to  Link

Which proves we project our “stuff’ onto others. Must be a subscription-cancelling Taurean with concerns about her weight.

year of the fox
year of the fox
March 24, 2012 2:06 am

Aww Mystic! 🙁 Haters gonna hate. Do not worry.

also, i only know one overweight Toro. All the others I know are freakishly skinny bordering Cap territory. It’s us Libras that get blessed with Venus’ round-ness.

12th house virgo
12th house virgo
March 24, 2012 8:09 am

Well, you know she’s a fuqing cow, right? LMAO!!

Zentriplet
Zentriplet
March 24, 2012 5:23 pm

ROFL!

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 24, 2012 8:34 am

Oh dear! I am a well built Toro, and take no offense!

bull with sting in tail
bull with sting in tail
March 24, 2012 11:20 am

Self loathing is too much responsibility for the self loathed. Better to make someone else the baddie.

A quick headshake and a moments pity, then back to the light

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
March 24, 2012 12:33 pm

As a Taurus the thought never crossed my mind. What I did think with the Taurus wouldn’t want to risk getting sand in their sandwich was “damn she’s right! I only take thoroughly sealed drinks on a beach. Still get the willies when I think of the time my teeth crunched on some bits of sand in food on the beach.”

Maybe that Taurus isn’t handling the beginning of the Zapping very well. lol

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 24, 2012 12:38 pm

😯

ROFL!!!

UnicornMoon
UnicornMoon
March 24, 2012 1:52 pm

But all Taurus’ are fatties on the inside. =P

hometime
hometime
March 24, 2012 2:30 pm

As someone who lives with the vagaries of the toro approach to gustation. I have to agree. There is no way the Toro’s in my life would place their food in jeapody (sp?). Toro-ex believes: a) If he is hungry it is OK to act like an irritable animal. Bad behaviour while blood sugar is low is physiological, dammit. b) He cannot be expected to cook if there isn’t the specific food he requires for whatever he feels like at the current time. The fact that there may be several hundred dollars worth of groceries for an entire family bought… Read more »

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
March 25, 2012 2:10 am
Reply to  hometime

Hah ! You have my Toro-rising hubbie down pat. When we go on holidays, he heads into the nearest deli and blows $250 on food, whether or not we are self-catering….. Two cold roast chickens and a fridge full of veggies ? No steak – goes and buys a $50 whole rump….. I actually don’t let him do the shopping anymore, if I can possibly avoid it. Oh and I got him eating gluten-free and low carb Paleo. This seems to help. He a Virgo and so proud of his trim figure and the diet keeps him trim. And his… Read more »

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 25, 2012 11:08 am

Bwa ha ha, I am an animal if I get low blood sugar, too. Whenever we go out for the day, long suffering Stealth Leo partner asks “have you packed your snack?”. To be fair, Aqua sister & Pisces mama are just as ugly when they’re hungry.

JustSayinUranian
JustSayinUranian
March 23, 2012 7:38 pm

As the father of a two-year-old Cap, oh God yes.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
March 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Yes JustSAyUranian! People did not believe me when i told them about my youngest daughter, Capricorn Sun and Moon. From age 2, she would line up her pencils in proper what she called ‘code order.’ She figured out her own grooming ritual and laid out the next days outfit before she went to sleep. For her 4th birthday she wanted only an alarm. it is something to behold, especially for her lazy Leo mum – my other girl is sagg, she arrived at school for the first time and said how do i get out of this. Cap daughter asked… Read more »

JustSayinUranian
JustSayinUranian
March 24, 2012 3:03 am

Interesting…does she gravitate to the grandparents like mine does, skipping right by the Aunts and Uncles and going straight for the honey pots? I imagine so. They other day mine actually accompanied my wife to a business negotiation of hers, no really. She is a double Libra, so of course he was perfectly dressed biz casual toddler-style hahaha. And so it goes, he won the day with his good behavior – he has a preternatural instinct for when business is going down and controls himself. (Unlike his father, me, Libra Sun in 11th with Uranus rising in Scorpio, I can’t… Read more »

hilltopcap72
hilltopcap72
March 24, 2012 8:11 pm

all my friends laugh that i have always bundled my kids pencils into colour groups and that they maintain this order! I also spend sunday afternoon sorting out my outfits for the week…with alternatives in case of change of weather! I also like to colour co-ordinate my clothes pegs to the colour of the item of clothing…….my mum says i have always been particular like this even as a small child….sounds a little OCD but i do it without thinking because the order just makes sense….and the world could do with a little (lot) of organising by a capricorn mind… Read more »

Old Man Uranus
Old Man Uranus
March 27, 2012 1:57 am
Reply to  hilltopcap72

here here – we all could use a little more cap. just for the record, IMO the Virgo child would first clean the sand off the implements before organizing them by utility factor in a seperate, sanitized space.

SeaGoat