Moonstoned

beautiful girl dancing with moonstone ringHi Mystic,

So I was just reading about the Zap Zone Trendwatch, more specifically the bit about magick jewelry qi. I’ve sort of been this way forever, but I have always had items, pieces I’d wear, that I thought to be either great luck or serious trouble.

I am Gemini Sun, Leo Rising, Sagg Moon.

Back in the hey-day I had this wizard head on a chain and I swear it brought me the worst luck and sadness. I never wear it now. I recently bought an owl ring, and had an explosive weekend while wearing it. These wise creatures get the best of me. I like the ring, wore it today, it has green emerald eyes and a protruding beak. It’s silver. I took it off the minute I got to work and already feel better.

However, when I wear my moonstone I am free. I had this amazingly tribal looking moonstone ring. Giant and made me feel so good. I lost it in Penn Station years ago and feel the loss to this day. It had a beautiful fleck of blue which made it shine and glow. Since then over the last couple years, Ive acquired a few different moon stone pieces as replacements, never as good as the original. A bracelet from Cape Cod, MA shaped like an eye, giant moonstone which i keep resting pressed right on the vein of my right wrist, I don’t care if anyone ever sees it. Its for me only.

Same teardrop shaped moonstone pedant from a street fair in NY. Then, matching iris teardrop shaped moonstone earrings from a store in Paris. Out of all 3 items the bracelet is most powerful….I think. If I don’t wear the bracelet my days are dabbled with crap. I saw on the internet once that moonstones are a Gemini stone. (thank god bc i hate pearls).

Do I sound zany and whacked out? (It’s quite possible and I’m totally okay with that but am very curious as to what you think?)  There it is in the picture making a cameo… this makes me nostalgic.  High on the devil hoochie juice, shoots of musical energy flowing through me, the moonstone no doubt a conductor.

Sweet nothings,
Emily the Gemini Artist

abstract tiger Emily Marchesiello – Late Lunch

Emily,

i love your vibe, your writing, your work – re jewelry and sun signs or whatever; i don’t believe in one stone for whatever sign. I really don’t. Amethyst for Aquarius & Diamonds for Leo (or is that Leo?) And that it’s bad luck for anyone but a Gemini to wear pearls, whatever.

You need to – as you are doing – see how it resonates with you. Once i got some haemetite (sp?) as i read how it was grounding and all. Felt like crap wearing it. Once did supposedly spiritually aligning Lapiz Lazuli – spaced right out. Rocks & metal are powerful magic – you can’t just trust cant re what you “should” be wearing. It’s highly intuitive.

What does everyone else think?

free, hack, bot, sleep, solace, training, computer, tricks
free, hack, bot, sleep, solace, training, computer, tricks
March 9, 2012 9:57 am

I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

huuuh
huuuh
February 28, 2012 7:19 am

I’m a libra. I am NOT into jewelry AT ALL (esp for the sake of accessorizing.. extraneous details kill me) . But opals seem to do something positively magical for me. On a diff note, metals other than gold turn my skin black (no exceptions).

Libby sun
Aries moon
Aqua asc

greer
greer
February 28, 2012 1:13 am

Sun in Leo, Moon in Pisces, Scorp rising…I’ve been very connected to a blue lace agate pendant that I have; great for the 5th chakra/communication. I also have a large blue flash moonstone ring that I wear when I’m feeling fragile and a larimar ring when I need to feel the connection to my soulmate.

Rainbow Luna
Rainbow Luna
February 28, 2012 1:04 am

Moonstone is very feminine and when i wear moonstone I feel like a celestial Goddess! It is very balancing and centering for me. Especially rainbow moonstone!

As always I love your art, You are such a talented beautiful Goddess.
One of my favorite Crystal books: The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
February 27, 2012 11:23 am

My Grandfather was a geologist and had a real thing for opals. My Dad would keep giant chucks of amethyst around the house (still mostly in the original bedrock). when I was 9, he bought me a heart made out of Adventurine and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. A friend of mine gave a huge unpolished chunk of rose quartz. It has one slightly curved side that I hold to my chest, neck, forehead when the mood takes me. It mostly lives next to my bed. After a particularly bad run I keep… Read more »

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
February 27, 2012 11:26 am
Reply to  venus a-go-go

Just looked up Adventurine. Maybe I need to find that necklace again.

samantha
samantha
February 27, 2012 11:30 am
Reply to  venus a-go-go

What properties does adventurine have?

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
February 27, 2012 11:43 am
Reply to  samantha

Luck, opportunities, creative freedom. It’s a Heart Chakra stone.

samantha
samantha
February 27, 2012 12:12 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

sounds lovely 😉

samantha
samantha
February 27, 2012 10:25 am

I’ve been doing some work with altered states of consciouness not via drugs but meditation, dancing, drumming, fasting, sleep deprivation. I’m really into experimenting with different states and using them in combination with ritual and magic. I’ve also been on the look out for a turquoise pendant. Went into the shop to buy but walked out with a ruby ziosite pendant instead. Looked it up and it’s good for altered states of conciousness. i love it when stuff like that happens. 🙂 it’s very pretty pale green with deep purply red. I also have a beautiful string of unpolished lapis… Read more »

rosebud
rosebud
February 27, 2012 5:37 am

questions questions: 1) what could it mean, to dream of opening a jewelry box and find 7 pieces of rose quartz jewelry and then other ones made of silver 2) how about granite? i’ve tried looking it up, apparently the ancient egyptians called it the soul stone. i have a piece of ancient egyptian granite from Luxor, my grandma gave it to me and told me this story: her and my late grandpa were honeymooning in Luxor, when in one temple a vendor was going around selling things. So he came up to her and asked her if she was… Read more »

eleneetha
eleneetha
February 27, 2012 12:37 am

I have been carrying around sapphires in small chinks in my pocket. they help me release fear of communicating and I feel great when I have them on me. I have a blood stone in my car for safe journey. I keep in my back pocket when I have a pocket, some rough rubies as i seem to attract money when I channel them in my day. I am also taking a gem elixir with diamond and yellow sapphire. It makes me shine and brings some interesting people to me.. People say, “what have you done, you seem shiny today”… Read more »

Joan
Joan
February 26, 2012 9:17 pm

haha this foto reminds my of the party l’ve been to last night.. l saw a friend she’s Gemini Sun/Sadge Asc born same day as me differnet year.. she was looking spanking fresh so l asked:: ‘ what’s going on?? you look amazing! She said:: l’m on fire l run a lot and do Yoga in 40 degrees C. :O!!yay! l feel like on fire l don’t eat carbs etc….’ hahaha she has Virgo Mars :)) ahhhh! i see more Virgo Mars people going LOCO with sports at the moment myself included. now back to stones l agree you have… Read more »

toomuchgoingon
toomuchgoingon
February 26, 2012 5:54 pm

I was recently told moonstone is important to me (and wasn’t aware of its Gemini connection). I have two stones, a brown and a white with blue flecks, which have become active since the leo full moon, one calming and the little brown one is a powerful transmitter (said a crystal reader who knows these things). My gem moon and true node are definitely affected when I have them on my possession though I have no idea how to use them.

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
February 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Jewelry rarely stays on me, significant pieces go missing, and I also cannot gift myself w them unless they fully resonate w me…. in saying that im on the lookout for the next magic piece in my life : )

I have a story about a talisman going missing and how it changed my life but its too personal, I think the lesson was to respect myself and my belongings!

BTW I think this lovely lady in the photo is gorgeous!

Lauren
Lauren
February 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

By not staying on you plutogem, do you mean you wear it and you lose it or you have it but neglect to wear it? I have the latter problem. I can always pick out interesting pieces that I like or feel drawn to, but then a lot of the time they stay in my jewelry box and I rarely wear them. This happens mostly with rings, even though I love the idea of having one signature style ring or stone that I can resonate with. Maybe because I have no planets in Gemini I have no need to adorn… Read more »

ts
ts
February 26, 2012 4:54 pm

taurus sun, scorp rising.
i started wearing two bracelets of little skulls carved out of bone this year and i don’t feel right without them. since i started wearing them i feel more positive about myself, more focus on what i actually want, less worry. i don’t know if ‘bone’ counts as a stone though. probably not.

February 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Reply to  ts

It sure does count! You are a walking liquid crystal.

“In fact there are many forms of crystal-like systems in the body, which is actually a series of synchronous, interacting, crystal structures. On this level the human body is a linkage of oscillating solid and liquid crystals that form an overall energy pattern. Each organ, gland, nerve system, cell and protein structure shows a level of organization with some degree of crystalline function…

For example, our bone structure has long been recognized as a solid crystal structure with piezoelectric properties”.
From this link: http://www.futurevisions.org/health_light_cells-crystals.htm

February 26, 2012 5:22 pm
Reply to  andromeda

The heart too has a crystal that links us to the Central Sun, eh?

February 26, 2012 6:11 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Yes, Sweets, it does the Spiritual Sun behind the Sun. xo

Andie, I loved the bit at the end of the link about us all being crystal transmitters.

Reading the Source Field by David Wilcock, filled with examples of the unified field theory – simultaneous inventions from different points within the earths grid – solving of crossword puzzles is easier the afternoon or next day after it goes to press and is solved by others in the field.

Fascinating read ~ I know we transmit signals consciously and unconsciously.
Thanks for the links 🙂

February 26, 2012 6:13 pm
Reply to  Rox
Zaiborg
Zaiborg
February 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Garnets HATE me – I have seen them literally jump off and fly away from my body. Shame as I love them, and before I learned my lesson I would constantly lose them, – including THE most gorgeous and expensive 13 huge stone custom made silver bracelet :-(. Gemstones and crystals have a vibration, and you either vibe with them, or not. That’s why I have an extensive gemstone jewellery collection – certain pieces ‘speak’ to me on different days depending what I need emotionally, physically or spiritually to lift my Qi. Some are purely for protection purposes, such as… Read more »

February 26, 2012 4:01 pm
Reply to  Zaiborg

This is what is said about garnet:
Cubic: Created from squares with their axes at right angles to each other, cubic crystals are extremely stabilizing and grounding. Excellent for structure and reorganization, this is the only crystal form that does not bend light rays as they pass through it. Examples of cubic crystals: Pyrite, Garnet, Galena, Halite, Fluorite, & Diamond.

Do you like Fluorite or Diamonds Zaiborg? Do you think this structure doesn’t suit or did you have a bad run of stones, maybe cleansing needed or something if you like the others?

Zaiborg
Zaiborg
February 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Reply to  andromeda

I do LOVE diamonds, but come to think of it, I must admit I find them a little ‘unlucky’ and I never wear them any-more. Weird. I’ve had dreams, and was told once by a psychic the Garnet bad buzz was a past life thing, and had something to do with a War, and was the stone I wore into battle before being killed…rather violently…(?!)….ouch. Love pyrite (very ‘Borg’ looking) and have that and a few pieces of fluorite in my crystal collection. *Ah-Hah light bulb moment* So perhaps I pick up a vibration from Garnets and Diamonds that I… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:31 pm
Reply to  Zaiborg

😉

February 26, 2012 1:17 pm

So far in with my experiences amber, goldstone seem to be the best for everyday life…all those mood stabilizers ones seem to suite me well. (I get anxiety and stressed often) Pearls seem to suite me too. (wearing some now, btw the rumors are true for me about pearls! They really do seem to ease menstrual pains sorry TMI but also your welcome! lol)

Gemini Rising, Aries Sun, Scorpio Moon, Venus Pisces, Aquarius Mars.

February 26, 2012 4:03 pm
Reply to  Stawr

We have some similarities – am also Gem Asc, Scorpio Moon, Venus in Cancer & Leo Sun. Dramatic and sentimental much?! 😀

February 27, 2012 2:39 am

Haha, That’s awesome! I have Cancer Jupiter and Leo IC

I think the Aries Scorpio combo can make me obsessed with getting my way sometimes! I think this is kind of a good thing cause if I really truly want something I will eventually get it. Though I come across ridiculous to others sometimes. lol My family makes fun of me for it in a loving way. 😀

February 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Ever since the first time Neptune entered Pisces I’ve been taking my stone interest to the next level. I bought a book called gems of wisdom, gems of power. And I bought a small rose quartz stone that day. And later I read in the book how rose quartz is a healing stone for love,& how you heal from the past and can love your self…so you can finally get someone you deserve. (or something like that) How perfect…cause my last relationship was pretty traumatic. Definitely needed time after that relationship…so I’m glad I have rose quartz to help me… Read more »

February 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Like someone mentioned above, I too wear nothing…mostly due to work but this Ares finds it all too cumbersome (and I have Venus in Toro so it’s not like I don’t know anything about beauty and adornment). Over the years pieces came and went…some gold sold for cash for groceries…mouths to feed…stuffs llike that…lol Glad my girls tho got to pick from Mom’s stuff after she died…Kataka wears one of her rings on her right middle finger… Have a story about a amethyst pyramid crystal I used 20 years ago that changed my life forever…Haven’t felt moved to use another… Read more »

February 26, 2012 1:31 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Know that might sound hypocritical of me after I sort of poo-pooed SaturnRox and Andie’s/Uber Virgo’s bit on stones and precious gems but the fact of the matter is, is that after that, life has been damn hard work. Nothing worth getting ever came from the external but rather, has been from the internal in the sense of energy or perception, etc. My teacher was (is) enlightened and the words he spoke were living words of power that day back in 1990 when he channeled the Archangels. I’d had the stone as a gift I was going to give my… Read more »

Roxie
Roxie
February 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Love you to, doll xo smooches ! My ex came here and helped me fix techie stuff tonight and even paid for our pizza, very sweet evening. We watched the goofiest old Sean Connery flick – total B movie sort of the Sean version of Barbarella. haha When I follwed him outside to wave goodbye I saw the cresent moon and venus – so lovely I snapped a few pics, called it the sweet friendship moon… then I came here and read this sweet note from my friend Sweetpea. awwww… HUGS now jammies and enjoy my fire, watch zombie flicks… Read more »

February 26, 2012 2:06 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

I love your stone story, really love it Sweetpea. Going to mull it over awhile come back ok ? Need to ponder deep stuff. You know I had a reading from an intuitive that ‘sang’ my note, vibration. Being a singer I was tickled to no wnd. Coulda kicked myself later for not asking which note it was. Mid range- probably heart throat chakra area. She was a former opera singer, I really liked her. All life is filled with lessons even the hard ones teach us so much. HUGS you affirmed some things for me with your post… bless… Read more »

February 26, 2012 2:15 pm
Reply to  Rox

no *end*
Saturn Rx in 3rd, dexterity remains elusive

February 26, 2012 3:59 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Mwwah! I love you too Sweets, I hope you are feeling great these days. TBH I don’t wear stones altogether much myself, I figure we ARE crystals. Water is discovered to be programmable, we are 70% water – I focus on that mainly.
Also jewellery and powerful toddlers aren’t a great mix, I value my ear lobes among other things..

Did you mean Andie & Uber Virgo or Andie/UV? Wish UV would come back, I am not a pseudo for her if that’s what you meant!

February 26, 2012 4:25 pm

brahahahaha..

I meant you and Uber Virgo, Andie luvster…x

x to you Rox..yes, too bad you did not ask what note the vibe was but no doubt it resonates with the heart chakra. x

Via our beloved Gemmy, I’m still rockin’ this Saturday night to PM Dawn and “Set adrift on memory bliss”…no man or memory involved…just the flow….x

~Ahh.. ha.. ha.. ha.. ha…I know this much is true…~

Beyond that is up for grabs hee. lolx

Gneiss Rox
Gneiss Rox
February 27, 2012 4:18 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Archangel Zadkiel Angel of forgiveness, associated with Jupiter.
i just looked him up now that I am awake + fresh. So very interesting because I was watching a David Wilcock video about forgiveness this am.
Here it is, if interested, grap a cup 20 mins
(http://youtu.be/o_eWj6NywfM)

He also mentions the workings of tarot : we imprint the cards with our DNA as we read via the unified field. Fascinating spiritual science xo

February 27, 2012 6:35 am
Reply to  Gneiss Rox

Rox, this is a link to my teacher..You might find quantum meditation for you perhaps. He has a more diverse web elsewhere.. http://bobfickes.blogspot.com/2010/09/test.html I have not seen him in years but the training goes on as it is passed down from teacher to student from the Holy Tradition of Masters as the energy a Master can channel can activate one’s higher mind into awakening here on earth. Over the years I have often gotten steeped in darkness and ignorance (part of the earth’s condition to heal) but somehow I always find my way back thru those who are guiding my… Read more »

Saturnrox
Saturnrox
February 27, 2012 8:01 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Sweets, consider yourself hugged xo
having a relly difficult time with Pluto sq Saturn and this is so kind of you. much love

February 27, 2012 8:08 am
Reply to  Saturnrox

Love you darling…We must share what we can ..x

February 27, 2012 8:32 am
Reply to  sweetpea

Quant
meditat vid is fab
thx
🙂
hee
micro
me

shantidevi
shantidevi
February 26, 2012 12:20 pm

No, I don’t think using stones, gems, and crystals is intuitive. Lots of people are motivated to make bad choices when astrological timing suggests otherwise, like planetary voids. Working with stones there are various emphases one can consider; color, mineral composition, or geometric properties, among many others. One can learn various systems and understand what sort of principles are being activated by intuitive choices. Lapis is a third eye stone (ajna chakra), but is also a Saturn stone when mostly blue, not so heavily laced with quartz or pyrite (yogic renunciation when connected to house 8). Hematite is basically iron… Read more »

harp + eagle
harp + eagle
February 26, 2012 12:37 pm
Reply to  shantidevi

Which houses are considered difficult and therefore harmful for strenthening a moon? What do you mean?

February 26, 2012 1:25 pm
Reply to  harp + eagle

thanks for sharing the info about rings I bought a mother of peal ring recently.

shantidevi
shantidevi
February 26, 2012 3:23 pm
Reply to  Stawr

Mother of pearl can be interpreted poetically. There is much inner beauty and radiance to be shared, or to be treasured within.

fingers

1st/Index = Jupiter
2nd/Middle = Saturn
3rd/Ring = Venus
4th/Pinkie = Mercury

Thumb (some say Pluto) watch people who wear thumb rings and test this for yourself.

February 27, 2012 2:13 am
Reply to  shantidevi

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to test these out! (including the thumb)

shantidevi
shantidevi
February 26, 2012 3:20 pm
Reply to  harp + eagle

Jyotish, which is where the term “Kataka” comes from, is a traditional system in which the rulers of houses, and planetary strength. are particularly important in understanding how the chart works. It uses a sidereal zodiac.

The most challenging houses in jyotish are 8 and 12, and invite us to grow in our lives through the experience of hardship.

harp + eagle
harp + eagle
February 26, 2012 3:35 pm
Reply to  shantidevi

Thanks Shantidevi. I had not heard of Jyotish before. I can see the logic without knowing Joytish. For EG: I thought 8th house may be implied just on the basis that it is the Scorpio house and Moon is considered in detriment there.
Interesting both 12th and 8th are considered difficult in Joytish, as both are water, linked with underground use of power.

February 26, 2012 11:46 am

I like sapphires. Any astro connections that you know? Planets or signs?

Although i also feel pat sun sign stone associations are bunkum: i’m with Mystic on haematite. Haematite makes me feel instantly Persephone, my energies being dragged down to be sucked up by greedy Hades.

shantidevi
shantidevi
February 26, 2012 12:28 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Blue Sapphire = Saturn (jyotish)

harp + eagle
harp + eagle
February 26, 2012 12:30 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Blue sapphires are linked with Virgo/Mercurial.

I like white sapphires, but no known astro links that I’m aware of.

February 26, 2012 1:12 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Thank you. Pondering timing of this. Have definitely acquired one during a Saturn transit. It has a deep flaw which for some reason i was strangely attracted to. Have not experienced attraction to flawed stone before. It is also a very ordinary design that is unlike me, and in gold, also unlike me. I see the setting as temporary, but the stone itself draws me. I wore it when I had a difficult task to do one day, approaching the most senior person at work. The task was successful, drawn out in resolution and required diligent and detailed work from… Read more »

Feline
Feline
February 27, 2012 12:33 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I love blue sapphires, My husband gave me a sapphire cross, a pair of solitare earrings, and two sapphire pendants for my birthday last year (OK, I hinted a bit). I find them very soothing and wear them all the time. I have heard that they are connected with Saturn; I have Saturn (conj Neptune) at the business end of a t-square in Libra, with Venus conj Uranus in Cancer and Chiron in Cap for the other “legs”. I have problems with pearls; I sometimes wear pearl earrings, but have an heirloom string that I have never worn and can… Read more »

aqua lion
aqua lion
February 26, 2012 11:27 am

rubies… as to rubies, I bought a ruby necklace a while back from a brilliant jeweller in Sydney (no this is not million dollar gem quality rubies, this is your less than gem quality stones, but finished and polished and set with other stones and is gorgeous to look at.
But it is such a strong energy, I keep putting off wearing it. I think it is supposed to attract love into your life but I still keep thinking I can’t wear it yet. It’s a good energy, but so strong – makes me hot to wear it (physically hot).

February 26, 2012 11:40 am
Reply to  aqua lion

Mars in Scorp, Grand Cardinal Cross, Sun-Moon Aqua Ma can wear rubies and garnets well.

That figures.

harp + eagle
harp + eagle
February 26, 2012 12:44 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Scorpio/Cardinal link makes sense. I’ve been gifted red garnets and rubies since a teen – and purchased a piece in my travels too.

aqua lion
aqua lion
February 26, 2012 11:24 am

Mystic, totally agree on the hematite… one stone I can hardly even bear the look of, let alone to wear it (and here I am in the iron ore capital of the world…) – I know a jeweller who has exactly the same reaction “get it off me!” Odd as it is supposed to be a stone which repels negativity (according to my crystal guide), but I can’t stand it. I’ve been told that pretty much crystals are safe to use, anyone, anyplace, anytime, with the sole exception of lapis lazuli, which is such a powerful stone you have to… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:17 am

There are some stones i feel almost TOO magnetised towards and do not actually own, and i think this is significant. I wonder what kind of change would manifest if I actually owned an emerald, for instance, would it be too much for me or would i suddenly come into my full power? There are stones and styles i used to dislike, but like now. And there are definitely times i find a piece i was given but couldn’t stand and now can. I went maybe 25 years or so unable to wear earrings, just couldn’t do it. When i… Read more »

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 26, 2012 1:10 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I have my grandmother’s diamond engagement ring, have been wearing it since she died 20ish years ago. I love it, it’s three small stones on a gold band. She never wore it, it was “too good to wear”… that poverty small farmer mentality. So I make sure I wear it every day! Also love amethyst and acquamarines!!

February 26, 2012 10:33 am

Loved this story of a woman finding her wedding ring 16 years after she lost it in her garden – popped up on a carrot !

Scorpalicious
Scorpalicious
February 26, 2012 11:40 am
Reply to  cosmicram

That is so cool!! 🙂 Glad they took a photo of it.

Anonymous
Anonymous
February 26, 2012 11:46 am
Reply to  Scorpalicious

Yay, she’s Scorpalicious again!
welcome back Robots 🙂

Scorpalicious
Scorpalicious
February 26, 2012 12:17 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

well hello there stranger 😉

February 26, 2012 3:20 pm
Reply to  Scorpalicious

I love that you are back and that you are back as Scorpalicious! I thought of you often – and your moniker – both as Scorpalicious and Scorpalicious Robot is one of the most evocative I have ever come across, so glad you are (both) back! Pluto on yr Asc, eh? How did that work out for you? Xx.

February 26, 2012 4:53 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Yes, bot, good to see you back! Have been meaning to say that I appreciate your Sagg Moon smiley faces…Love ya doll…x

February 26, 2012 4:57 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

Both of my girls have Sagg Moons on my Jupiter/Ceres…how did I get so lucky?

Freedom to all I say..

Dear gawd I hope I remember correctly that you have Sagg Moon 🙂 x

Scorpalicious
Scorpalicious
February 26, 2012 5:39 pm
Reply to  sweetpea

yes Sweetpea, your memory serves you correctly… moon in Saggo 🙂 Yes you are blessed to have Saggo moon girls. My Leo sister had her fourth baby a few weeks ago – an Aqua with Moon in Saggo. I was delighted when i looked up his astro 🙂 Glad he emerged after Neptune moved into Pisces too. Hehe.

Love you too! x

Scorpalicious
Scorpalicious
February 26, 2012 6:53 pm
Reply to  andromeda

thanks Andy! 🙂 I didn’t think anyone would remember! A lot of the old regulars have disappeared… I miss them. Pluto on my Asc… hmm, It’s hard to say. It’s early days. The jig-saw puzzle is not yet complete. Basically I was sick of my life and wanted to change everything!!! There was a half-arsed attempt to pack my bags and move interstate but it never happened. It didn’t feel right. I think my Saggo moon wanted to run away from everyone and everything. I’m definitely not the same person I was 3 years ago. Lots of subtle changes, zero… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:30 pm
Reply to  Scorpalicious

You are vibing so different Scorpalicious! Such a bolder flavour, I love it!! I think the old regulars come and go according to mood. Anyway, it’s great to hear you shifted so much practical stuff during your sojourn with Pluto on your person. How fascinating! Saturn in Scorpio will be on my Moon. Maybe the world needs it’s Scorpios to get up and ascend the heights like the Eagles they truly are? There are changes afoot no? Sink or soar for the Phoenix? At least I can prepare for a Saturn-Moon sitch by caring for myself and creating a better… Read more »

February 27, 2012 2:01 am
Reply to  andromeda

Congrats on being an aunt again Scorpy!…

Like Andie I feel a new vibe too…freer…

x

February 26, 2012 3:21 pm
Reply to  cosmicram

Sorry to change topic Cosmic Ram – I loooove this story!!

February 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Saturnrox
Saturnrox
February 27, 2012 3:56 am
Reply to  cosmicram

lovely story ~ karat / carrot 🙂

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
February 26, 2012 10:31 am

Spent a fortune on a piece of moldovite, and feel no desire to wear it :/ But am off to paw through my collection and see what resonates with me at the ‘mo….

February 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Moldovite is so funny like that, I couldn’t bear the piece I had and it took a few cleans to get it ‘right’. Then it was amazing! Seriously the most impressive, penetrating warmth. But I am pretty ungrounded most of the time and I can’t wear Moldovite, it makes me feel too.. spacey (as a tektite should I suppose!).

Link
Link
February 26, 2012 10:30 am

Another interesting tale was with my engagement ring, (long ago hocked). We bought it from a pawn shop, quite a nice sized diamond with two rubys either side. After a few months of wearing it I started to get a very stiff and sore little finger, arthritic-like the knuckle joint of it was right next to the diamond. I mentioned it to a friend who suggested that I clean it in a bowl of salt water under the full moon. She said many of the diamonds coming out of African mines had been cursed. I did so and it worked.… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 26, 2012 2:10 pm
Reply to  Link

How interesting about the unhappiness of the African workers mining them, Link.

Have you seen photos of the gigantic crystal caves in Mexico?

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
February 26, 2012 5:04 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Unhappiness? watch the movie blood diamond and you’ll know its more than unhappiness, and then tell everyone you know about the horrific suffering created by the diamond industry : (

February 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

That move was very moving, so sad. Was going to post it earlier.

I have seen the selenite caves pix Pegs, looks like Supermans fortress of solitude.

jane_rising
jane_rising
February 26, 2012 10:27 am

idk i am a gemini sun and i do feel the moonstone/alexandrite/pearl vibe…i have lost countless moonstone and alexandrite rings…
i lost my first alexandrite ring and tried like Emily to replace my original ring several times but its not the same 🙁

i love moonstone i feel free and lucky when i wear it. and pearls…i really believe only gemini’s can pull them off.

i have never seen anyone look as elegant wearing pearls as my gemini sun mom! she has a pearl pendant….so simple so elegant.

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 26, 2012 9:53 am

What a beauty Emily is. Glowing skin. Love the leopard and fascinated by the medium used. Beauty & talent, sigh. LOst jewellry? A boutique’s worth has passed through my hands. If it’s sharing love with the universe as Green Witch says, then i have certainly ‘passed on the love’! Back in the days before we were overloaded with trashy stuff, Mother had her own Jeweller who created pieces for her, repairs & alterations. Those were the days. Was given far too many valuable pieces too young to appreciate them. Bought topaz in India, Lapis in Kashmir , old ivory in… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:34 am
Reply to  Pegasus

We had a jeweller in my hometown but do not know right person here. They are armour and receivers, weapons and adornments, so a trusted jeweller is important. He had a nice clean energy and didn’t leave ‘prints’ on your jewellery.

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 26, 2012 2:07 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Hi there Millie Girl, all copacetic i hope and you are thriving through all the changes.
Obsidian absorbs negative energy was told by elder
clairvoyant man when he saw the very heavy egg, so maybe the bad stuff had to leave me by losing it for someone to find ….ooops!

February 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Thank you, darling, i am well but really tired after a six-day week AND working closely with someone who is not changing with the times. Oh and a late night at the theatre, well late for me. Recharge time! Cleaning cooking and resting as we speak, all in turns. Was inspired to clean and reorganise all my jewellery 🙂

February 26, 2012 7:12 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Have you had any good health results, Pegasus?

Emily the Gemini Artist
Emily the Gemini Artist
February 27, 2012 7:03 am
Reply to  Pegasus

thank you Pegasus! The medium is watercolor.

x & o

February 26, 2012 9:33 am

Maybe this is my natal Mars in Virgo asserting itself, but I cannot emphasise the CLEANSING of jewellery enough!

Smoking moonstones and soft stones in good quality sandlewood incense (hard stones in a salty water).
Assert that you are cleansing this stone of all dirty energies and previous programs – you never know who owned a stone before you.

If you believe, better still to ask for help from spiritual teachers, angels etc. In cleaning any impressions stones have picked up.
As some of you have noted – wearing some these pieces feels quite life-changing – worth the effort.

February 26, 2012 9:37 am
Reply to  andromeda

If you have had a bad day, traumatic event etc, give yr loving friends a little rinse. Can only help!

Erika
Erika
February 26, 2012 9:26 am

I love labradorite, lapis, agate and clear quartz crystals. Also a good onyx. A few years ack I wandered into a shop and bought a fluorite pendant. I had been feeling particularly lost at the time but credit that pendant with hoping to bring me back. It is a really gorgeous piece. Flourite s also an qmazing stone you should read up n it. From what I understand stones need to warm to you to know if they are the right ones. I have a silver and gold Egyptian ring that I now wear on my right and all of… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
February 26, 2012 10:02 am
Reply to  Erika

Love fluorite, have an egg one on my ‘altar’ along with a quartz one. Those eggs, so symbolic of the cosmos.
And yes, they get a regular cleanse by covering in sea salt and washed in the ocean when i do beach.
A quartz wand with an imbedded tiger’s eye hangs over the entrance to studio.
The obsidian one was lost. Left in a taxi. Must have been too heavy for me to keep.

February 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

I found a piece of obsidian amongst my possessions carefully packed and stored away when moving states. I did not pack it nor own it. It was found 4 years later when I had a particularly bad person around me.

Looking back i strongly suspect my earth-witchy Capricorn friend put it with my stuff as she was the only person near anything during my sacred packing ritual, and the only one trusted to assist one evening.

Erika
Erika
February 26, 2012 6:08 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

I have an obsidian arrowhead I need to make
a necklace with. I like that you found it when a bad person was around. Like t presented itself to help you ward off the negativity

Jennie
Jennie
February 26, 2012 9:15 am

I read when I was 11 that moonstone was great for travel, so I always make sure to wear mine…
And yes the jaguar art is full of cocks. Or maybe my dryspell has just made me crazy

Emily The Gemini Artist
Emily The Gemini Artist
February 26, 2012 9:31 am
Reply to  Jennie

full of cocks! yes! :):):):) im currently thrilled.

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 26, 2012 8:55 am

I bought from a mystical shop in Byron Bay last August a Tibetan mala necklace of turquoise beads, tiger eye, carnelian and mala seeds. A healing necklace. I saw an artist friend wearing one last year and thought, what a beautiful necklace, then in the shop I saw similar things and realised Willow must have got hers there because she comes from Byron. So I bought myself one, I do feel protected when I wear it.

gemyogi
gemyogi
February 26, 2012 8:51 am

i’ve been wearing a couple of turquoise pendants lately… one is oval and very simple and sits at the throat chakra, I got it in Byron Bay. I’ve heard turquoise helps you communicate clearly. Also last year I started wearing again a small gold ankh I bought in Egypt in 1987! Looked for it for a while but just wanted to wear it again… hadn’t seen it for ages. Love crystals especially amethyst and rose quartz. I also have a peridot necklace I really love… beautiful green stones, and a beautiful garnet ring I like to wear in winter. Yes… Read more »

The Green Witch
The Green Witch
February 26, 2012 8:01 am

Sorry late post – but Link if you are still reading this just wanted to say…..
I would like to think the loss of your ring did not diminish your luck if you see it as sending love and good vibes out to the universe. Of course, it is a blow to lose a thing of beauty but I try to think ‘spread the love’, as my little pisces moon takes day trips to paradise and ensures I leave all manner of goodies in the road, in the shop and never-to-be-visited again locations, all the time.

Link
Link
February 26, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks Green Witch. I imagine a bushwalker found it and hopefully it gives them good luck too. Not surprisingly, I can’t really consider it as particularly rational or helpful to believe that life has taken a downturn ever since, but it was a damn shame and a big lesson in not being so careless.

February 26, 2012 3:24 pm
Reply to  Link

Tee hee, someone told me that Gaia loves to claim her children back! To be careful with cleansing your gems in certain areas, lol. Am sure if you put it out there you will find a brilliant and special piece again Link, good luck.

HereIVirgoAgain
HereIVirgoAgain
February 26, 2012 7:43 am

I feel very much the same about intuition and being drawn to what to wear / carry each the day. For the last month, I haven’t felt like wearing any jewelery or gemstones, which is unusual for me. I know I have inner world changes happening (I can’t say what or how, I just know), it feels as if I need to be free and unaffected at the moment.
I hadn’t put the two together until now. Anyone else experienced similar?

February 26, 2012 8:00 am

I think so, im married, and have stopped wearing my wedding ring – it had been feeling like a collar, we are both in a better place now, and have agreed that when our 8 year anniversary comes up in November, i’ll get another one – to be symbolic of our new cycle/start…. (have my eye on one on Etsy – Tiatium with timber inlay – and not expensive either) ..x Ive been wondering how the earth and air gings have been gogin with many planets in air and fire, i felt off balance when not long ago the planets… Read more »

goldenfleece
goldenfleece
February 26, 2012 8:03 am
Reply to  cosmicram

*gings* = signs (soz – in rush to get down the beach!

Charley
Charley
February 26, 2012 8:12 am

I wear very little jewellery these days, a pair of quartz earrings, matching pendant, thin gold band that was an 18th birthday present and two gold rings. One ring is an engagement ring set with diamonds the other is an identical eternity ring set with sapphires, both were my father’s mother’s who I never met. His sister wore them until she passed away 3 years ago. They are full of magic. Seriously the energy of almost 60 years, sometimes I can’t wear them because it feels too much, mostly it’s a comfort because I miss my aunt so much and… Read more »

catfish moon
catfish moon
February 26, 2012 8:29 am
Reply to  Charley

I wore a lot last summer, when at a certain job. But when I got sick I totally stopped. I wore earrings for the first time in 5 months and it was weird.

February 26, 2012 10:53 am
Reply to  Charley

My mom is like that too; She’s a Cap. She can’t wear silver but she will wear white gold. My dad used to call her a werewolf. =)

I love granite too and want to wear it as jewellery.. Ever smelled granite when it breaks off? It’s got a smell. I swear the smell alone give me a girl-boner sometimes.

February 27, 2012 2:35 am

into smells? do you have an earth sign thing? haha

February 27, 2012 1:35 pm
Reply to  missfine

yeah I’ve got a Venus in Virgo. If something stinks, I’m not going near it.

rosebud
rosebud
February 27, 2012 5:25 am

aaah i’m the same- silver annoys me to no end, i’d much rather wear bronze or white gold if i’m not wearing my usual favorite gold….but why werewolf? 😀

February 27, 2012 1:36 pm
Reply to  rosebud

Werewolves can be killed by silver bullets. =)

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
February 26, 2012 7:19 am

How odd. Another in sync post. Minutes ago I took out all jewelry I collected over the years and remembered their stories. I am a Gem Sun/Pisces rising. My pearl earrings are always on, but my luck is linked to my rings: My favorite is an amber ring, a gift from a Pisces friend, hand-crafted many years ago in then Soviet Russia. Something magical happens whenever the ring is on my finger.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
February 26, 2012 7:20 am
Reply to  Quadrupled

And I carry a jade Buddha, another gift from another wise woman, on my neck, never spotted by outsiders.

February 26, 2012 7:07 am

I find a Tibetan Skull Mala, given to me by 2 earth sun friends, (Toro and Cappie) years ago, ( im pretty sure its made of Yak bone, but havent looked/thought that deeply into it, it has yellowed with age). is helpful for when i need to feel grounded and have people take me seriously. usually under my shirt and not spotted. Knowing it is on makes me feel safe, loved, protected, and may your Gods help you if you get in my way, in the nicest possible restrained way of course (Usually when im speaking with goverenment officials, bureaucrats,… Read more »

February 26, 2012 7:25 am
Reply to  cosmicram

Aries Sun, Pisces Rising, Gem Venus/Mars/Saturn and Moon.

Inger
Inger
February 26, 2012 4:21 am

I always throw my eyes out-of-focus when I see something(anything)) that I’m drawn to, so that I may see what’s in shadow.
That beautiful cresation above is very phalic, Like a top shelf liquor ad, but more intricate.

Emily the Gemini Artist
Emily the Gemini Artist
February 26, 2012 5:09 am
Reply to  Inger

Thanksss, yes phalic indeed, power trips, and color, assertion and dominance.

…rainbow…

xo

SunMoonLuckyStars
SunMoonLuckyStars
February 26, 2012 8:51 am

Pfewww, I thought my pour deprived mind was seeing things 🙂
Great work!. The colours…The Girl Power…

February 26, 2012 10:56 am

Beautiful work Emily! The rainbow palette is so uplifting!

Emily the Gemini Artist
Emily the Gemini Artist
February 27, 2012 7:00 am

Thanks guys! 🙂

i start with a few colors in mind and then it always ends up rainbow.

catfish moon
catfish moon
February 26, 2012 4:01 am

I have a stone collection. It use to be huge. I even named my son after stones……
I do wear jewelry, but also just carry the stones in my pocket. There are some I carry often, and others I never carry….

My personal stones, which I searched for and hand selected for myself…..
My lapis lazuli stone, a moonstone, a rose quartz, fushia tourmaline.
I had a piece of moldivite(meterite) and a fire agate that vanished though.
My jewelry favorites….a back cut amethyst, rhodocrosite, fire agate, petrified opal, regular opal, green amber.

kataka sun, leo moon, virgo rising.

TEDtheKitty
TEDtheKitty
February 26, 2012 3:34 am

Totally agree, Mystic. I think I just tend to “vibe” or be drawn to certain stones, metals, totems, etc. Always prefer silver, not gold. My fave piece of jewelry is a silver pendant, two wolves heads, a sword and a moonstone in the center. Totally empowering and confidence building when I wear it. Only pendant I own, though….always seem drawn more to bracelets or cuff-style jewelry. Maybe the animal totem thing is from a little Native American heritage? Dunno. Oddly enough, yesterday I was thinking about jewelry and am now obsessed with finding the perfect piece of peacock jewelry. Either… Read more »

February 26, 2012 7:31 am
Reply to  TEDtheKitty

Hi TEDthekitty,
I find starting any search with the help of “Google Searh Images”” a great way to start wading through xx Good luck on your Peacock quest…and of course 2nd hand or artisan markets, usually little boxes of nik-naks on the table .. another way of making them find you. x

TEDtheKitty
TEDtheKitty
February 27, 2012 3:21 am
Reply to  cosmicram

Great minds must think alike, lol! That’s exactly what I’d done on google, and found all kinds of goodies, especially on Etsy. Haven’t been out to the local thrift stores & flea markets lately….good idea, I love a good treasure hunt!

February 27, 2012 2:33 am
Reply to  TEDtheKitty

libra sun and moon too and I love peacock feathers, too…classic is the key word. they’re nice as hanging earrings especially if they blend with your hair…

TEDtheKitty
TEDtheKitty
February 27, 2012 3:27 am
Reply to  missfine

I’ve seen a lot of those long peacock earrings lately; they are fab but for some reason my hair, which lives a separate life from the rest of my body, likes to attack earrings o_0. Why are we so drawn to peacock feathers? Maybe its the peacock feather’s representation of that “all knowing eye”……hmm.

PhoenixCat
PhoenixCat
February 26, 2012 3:25 am

Crystal and Color healers do not always choose a particular color per pre-determined issues. It IS often intuitive. I’ve read that choosing the favorded crystal for how it/you feel is the way to go. Also, I read that to carry the favored crystal with you (and to cleanse it periodically) keeps the good/positive with it. Cheers to the intuitive people who go with the “feeling” and not “what they say”..

February 26, 2012 3:34 pm
Reply to  PhoenixCat

Yes, I get surprised by the choices that I am guided with for clients. The trippy seeming people often need quite prosaic stones to help them on their journey – as usual it’s the domestic, quiet ones who I end up using the moldovite and aquamarine and spacey stuff on. But what do you vibe on?

February 27, 2012 2:30 am
Reply to  andromeda

yeah, a lady at a shop recommended this dark red black garnet to me which seemed like it should work with all my pluto shit but i am drawn to soothing happy stuff…purple and pink. so weird!!

February 26, 2012 2:56 am

I love this pic. There are like 5 penises just hanging out.

Not only do I think stones do not necessarily match a person by their sun sign, but just because you click with one type of stone doesn’t mean you will click with every piece that contains that stone.

If that had been my wizard head, I would’ve melted that F-ker down. scrap metal.

February 26, 2012 2:51 am

I’ve been having a strange time with this lately…perhaps just being a superstitious weirdo (whatever) but at a flea market in manhattan I bought all of these silver astrology symbol pendants, which were mostly the planets. They are really simple, just a silver circle with the symbol flat cut out inside. I would wear mercury if I wanted to think straight, neptune for music, pluto for power, etc. Recently I think I was wearing Neptune a little too long, and my love life was becoming more confusing than loving. So I switched to the moon, and I think it worked!… Read more »

February 26, 2012 2:59 am
Reply to  missfine

LOL! I hate pink too and I’m a Libra. Nowadays I can stand it in small doses as trim but i won’t wear it as a main colour. I esp HATE rose zircon as a stone. I prefer opal and rose quartz for stones with a tinge of pink in them.

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
February 26, 2012 5:03 am

I hate pink also but, rose quartz have such a nice vibe to them. <3

February 27, 2012 2:25 am
Reply to  scorpiorising

I know, its really relaxing and happy to me. Soothing might be the word? I only like them when they’re not clear (neptune haha)

February 27, 2012 2:28 am

i think as libras we do like pink but only ornamentally (ornament and jewelry real libran, no?). i mean if the libra has any class at all..heh heh

February 26, 2012 11:08 pm
Reply to  missfine

Love your story, you sound like another miss trigonal to me! I would love to have found a natural stone that way – do you still have it?

February 27, 2012 2:26 am
Reply to  andromeda

no, i have moved many times since then 🙁 sad. but this convo makes me think i should get another quartz…

Saturnrox
Saturnrox
February 26, 2012 1:48 am

Love the letter, that the writer pays attention to each piece and how it feels…rainbow moonstone and labradorite feel especially good to me (they are feldspars, layers of luminescence) and I wear them the most with an orbicular jasper next in line. My personal theory is the feldspars work with my Uranus/Pluto conj which aspects both my Sun and Moon. They resonate with changes and the acceptance of them, at least that’s how they work for me. I agree it is highly individual. ps. Those grounding stones can assist in bringing up muck as well. Same thing happens (what Mystic… Read more »

February 26, 2012 1:58 am
Reply to  Saturnrox

Moonstones are also said to vibe strong high goddess energy and help with female health issues. xo

February 26, 2012 3:30 pm
Reply to  Saturnrox

That’s interesting about the feldspars resonating with your astro Saturnrox, I find them more soothing and sweet to wear than a hard stone like quartz, say. I do like wearing a diamond or quartz crystal when I am out in the crowds though as they harden yr field. But for daily life – give me a feldspar! lol.

February 26, 2012 3:48 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Michael Gienger is a crystal expert who has this nice theory (Crystal Power, Crystal Healing: The Complete Handbook) that just as there are seven structures in crystals there are seven corresponding personality types in humans. So as walking water crystals we all have a dominant lattice structure – as does a crystal that we correspond or vibrate with.. triclinic, monoclinic, orthorhombic, tetragonal, rhombohedral, hexagonal, and cubic structures. For me I vibrate at the level of trigonal structured stones – citrine, amethyst, corundum, ruby, tourmaline and quartz – though I do find jasper, aventurine and onyx a bit ‘heavy’ to wear… Read more »

February 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Oh, soz, that wasn’t meant to be a reply, but while I am here – I found this:
Monoclinic: Formed from parallelograms, monoclinic crystals are useful for purification and perception. Examples of monoclinic crystals: Selenites, Azurite, Serpentine, Malachite, Kunzite, Moonstone, Dalmatian Stone, Petalite.

February 26, 2012 4:37 pm
Reply to  andromeda

hun, just incase you missed from another post, saw this recently and gave me a big smile in my heart, for you ! xx (lovely anniversary pressie for your katakan/gemmie man i was thinking .. ( scuse if ive stuffed that up) xx – oh and apologies, im always spenidng others peoples money .. or at least sending things to temp them, only trouable is, my closest are katakans with scorp, so they are tight as a ducks butt ! xx

February 26, 2012 4:45 pm
Reply to  cosmicram

oh that is adorable! I thought my hub was not aware of my nomme de keyboard, he’s not into astro. The other week he had a dream I was chained to a stone and he had to save me from a large sea monster!!! What does it mean? heasked. I couldn’t answer for laughing so hard. AM so not tight – Sun in Leo in the 2nd – spending would be my destiny if I had the funds, lol.

Saturnrox
Saturnrox
February 26, 2012 5:49 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Fascinating, yes ! Another book to look up 🙂 I like the Secrets of Crystals by Shandi Toder quite a lot, as well as the field guides, and the Vug is invaluable for spotting new fakes on the market, as well as a resource to certified mineral sellers.. I agree the water content in our bodies is indeed programmable and our bodies house .85 % minerals such as potassium, sulfur, sodium, magnesium and my Uranus conj Sun loves that we have magnetitie in our brains- how cool is that ?! Very interesting that you identify with one lattice structure in… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:01 pm
Reply to  Saturnrox

Yes, I dig the stones, well not literally – though I might well get around to doing some mining some day! How fun would that be to go shuffle about some mine and intuitively come across a gift from Gaia?? My mother in law in the member of every lapidiary club in every town she’s ever lived (lots!) – I so recommend you join one if you are no a member already Roxy! They have stone tumbling machines and you can make your own jewellery and meet other people who love rocks. Sadly, haven’t got time to moon over my… Read more »

February 27, 2012 4:05 am
Reply to  Saturnrox

Wow Andie ~ thanks for the fabulous info, truly !
I also have a lovely wand of rose quartz amethyst with inset garnets.
I will take all your info into deeper workings.

I also have a little clip on desk lamp with a color changing bulb lighting my stones if I feel they need a cleaning burst of the light spectrum.

All these great earth remedies, but I think we are leaving an imortant one out ! Merc at Libra MC has to say they’re *pretty* ! ! 🙂 lol

Anonymous
Anonymous
February 26, 2012 4:20 pm
Reply to  Saturnrox

I’ve been wearing a biggish moonstone since I was about 19. I’m not sure what it brings me, I hardly take it off. People always comment on it though, in part because it has a lot of internal flaws and thus has a real blue rainbow in its depth. Unsurprisingly babies love it, so it gets a good wash in baby slobber every now and again, though I guess thats not what you mean by washing Andie? 🙂 It has a smaller pinkish stone above that I’ve never known what it was. I originally thought it was labrodite for some… Read more »

February 26, 2012 11:06 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Baby slobber excellent cleanser, I wipe it off my face and put it in teeny bottles which I sell on ebay – totally magical for crystals. Hee hee, not really.

February 26, 2012 11:07 pm
Reply to  andromeda

p.s. I think that the only way you and that moonstone will be parted is by choice – yours!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
February 26, 2012 11:54 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Yes I think you’re right, which is why I sometimes wonder what it is that’d cause that to happen. Glad to read you sounding so sparkly love.
Xxo shell

Ali
Ali
February 27, 2012 12:08 am
Reply to  Saturnrox

Oh my, I have a few pieces of volcanic rock that I cannot even touch. Its scary stuff.

Link
Link
February 26, 2012 1:45 am

I had a ‘garnet’ silver and gold ring made by the boyfriend of a girl I used to know, she left Australia and longterm boyfriend, at age 24 and never came back. They skied in Verbier in the Winter, bought semi-precious stones in Indonesia and silver in India in the Summer (or maybe that was the other way around), and then went back to his homebase on Maui and he made it into jewellery. It was a gift from an old boyfriend who met up with them in Verbier. I realised over time that every time I wore this ring… Read more »

dharma
dharma
February 26, 2012 1:27 am

I’m a Gemini Sun and Saggitarian Moon myself 🙂 (asc in Scorpio)…and I also love, love, love jewlery and the symbolics, this is so amazing 🙂 (typing while having “courageus, warrior” rune symbol around my neck, plus the ancient Sun symbol and simple, plain pentangle lol) just simply amazing…

aqualala
aqualala
February 26, 2012 1:09 am

Topaz, citrine, labradorite, and pearls. Tourmaline feels good, too. Aqua sun, Scorpio moon, Libra rising.

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
February 27, 2012 11:13 am
Reply to  aqualala

Citrine I do enjoy being around. I have it secreted about my house.

harp + eagle
harp + eagle
February 26, 2012 12:58 am

Well I thought Moonstone was a Cancerian/Kataka/Crabbe speciality.

Funny email; I was gifted a Moonstone necklace from my best friend, she got it on Manhattan Island years ago and it has a Penn State story too.

I gravitate to whatever feels good. I agree, I put some stones on a necklace near my throat and it feels too strong.

UnicornMoon
UnicornMoon
March 7, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to  harp + eagle

Agreed, I always thought Moonstones, especially set in silver, were an iconic Kataka pieces.

Ali
Ali
February 26, 2012 12:30 am

Ooh yeah. I must have one of every Gemstone I can find. Every day has a different need. They choose me every morning and I believe they help in whatever way I need. I did have a particular problem with Rhodonite. Any day that it came out of the draw I would end in tears at some point. It broke, and I have been so much happier!

Beautiful painting, but it does seem to have a lot of penis? Is it just me?

80sbaby
80sbaby
February 26, 2012 12:43 am
Reply to  Ali

You’re not the only. I see 3 pairs of balls.

i have my rainbow moonstone stuck to my chest on pretty silver chain. alongside smokey quartz and onyx the black.

a fiery-watery saggAsc-fishSun-katakaMoon can’t have too much grounding methinks!

Nina Rose
Nina Rose
February 26, 2012 9:42 am
Reply to  80sbaby

Damn it, now I can’t unsee the penis’s.

Nina Rose
Nina Rose
February 26, 2012 9:43 am
Reply to  Nina Rose

I originally saw weird shaped hearts lol.

February 26, 2012 11:30 am
Reply to  Nina Rose

I saw hearts at first too! lol

Ali
Ali
February 27, 2012 12:05 am
Reply to  Stawr

Nope. Still def penis’s. Is that how you spell the plural. Cant say Ive ever used it in a sentence before!

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
February 27, 2012 11:12 am
Reply to  Ali

I am glad someone said something about the Penis’ so quickly. I was thinking it was just me.

Min
Min
April 2, 2012 4:08 pm
Reply to  Ali

Is it peni-i? 🙂 Like hippopotomi?