Your Numerological Year Nine

Number Nine Tee Shirt faded American style Green and orangeI am not a numerologist and i only occasionally flit into the world of personality-whatevs by numbers.

Like, i know that i am an 8 by dint of my birthdate & that my name number is a three.  You know all this yes? Each letter of the alphabet has a number attributed to it & so you add up your name thus.

I’m not really into it as astrology is – to me – WAY more fascinating.

But there is one element of numerology that seems ludicrously apt, always.

It’s the Year Nine of the Personal Year cycle.

Allow me to explain. In numerology, you figure out what personal year you’re in by adding your birth day and month to the current year and reducing it.

So if you are born on May 11 you add 5 (for May being the 5th month) + 11 for the day and then 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 for the year we’re in.

So in our example you end up with 20 which becomes 2.  This is supposedly a year in which you are more likely to pair off etc etc.

You only go from 1 to 9 and then you start again.

It’s never quite resonated for me EXCEPT for the Nine year.  It is supposed be a year of drastic endings and rebirths, super-karmic and with a Pluto tone to it.  They say people you meet in a Nine year will be with you forever.

I’ve found this accurate, i always have major Nine years Figure out YOURS and see if you do too.

Astrologically, the only nine year cycle is linked to the Eclipses and the Nodes of the Moon. So it kind of fits.

I know some of you are brill at numbers and others will definitely find the Year Nine thing resonates, big-time.

Thoughts?

virgo kathleen
virgo kathleen
November 30, 2013 8:49 am

two years later, I read this post…guess I needed to know this because I’m on a 9 year, started in September. This nine-year cycle started when I was a junior in high school…starting to dismantle everything my parents had taught me to believe (namely their restrictive religion). We’ll see what this year brings. I know I am learning design for a future career in graphic design, which I imagine will launch next year when I’ll be back to year 1. (I’m a numerology life path number 1, which is interesting to me too, because it fits perfectly with my aries… Read more »

my year 9
my year 9
January 12, 2013 4:20 pm

My year 9 has just started. Reading all your posts, I wonder what it’ll be like for me. I know what I want out of life, but my question is always will it bring them to me. I’ve heard that Year 9 is about letting go and releasing anything that is not working for you anymore. I’m working on this part and changing. My feeling is that Year 9 will mark my complete transformation and life will bring everything that mirrors this transformation in me.

Chez
Chez
December 17, 2011 4:14 am

Add me to the 2012 Year 9 club. :> I had to really think back to what my Year 9 was last, and it is really apt! My former Year 9 was in my senior year of high school. Before then, I was shy and fearful, uncomfortable, teenage angsty. Year 9 hit and boom, finally made friends that really “got” me and are still in my life, art punked up, dyed my hair blue, got a scholarship into art college, dated people for the first time, fell in love for the first time, really came into my own! Was really… Read more »

Adminiscorp
Adminiscorp
December 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Hmmm. I just had a consult with the very lovely Astrobaz, who informed me that 2013 will be a massive year for me. And, who’d have thunk it, it’s a 9 year!! Perhaps it’s finally all coming together…

Pegasus
Pegasus
December 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Goodmorning, i am behind the 8 ball as was too early in the am for the brainwaves to kick in. I so get this number 9 biz. This is the end of the 9 year cycle, since i moved from the most carefully, lovingly restored many roomed glass ceilinged house to a divided house ie: shared roof & drive but walls & fence inbetween DVN & me. Alchemist showed me i have an anger with it, even tho’ it adds up to a 5 whereas a #3 dwelling is propitious for me 9 often means completion so i subconsciously brought… Read more »

amanda
amanda
December 16, 2011 12:06 pm

i believe that when your in the nine year you have to let go of bad relationships or else they stay with you for your next nine year cycle. Which goes from birthday to birthdate. I am a number 9, same as Kurt Cobain, jimmi Hendrix, courtney love. The humanitarian of the numbers and suited more to arts then industry. I am also in the nine year and feels like i am waiting to be reborn.2012 is a 5 numerology which is an unsettled time and most wars come in a 5.

amanda
amanda
December 20, 2011 11:43 am
Reply to  amanda

I see hear feel & know that the purpose of my life is to elevate and enlighten others, have a really good time, be honorable in all that I do, have absolute integrity, bring LOVE to every situation I am in. I got this affirmation from courtney love. affirmations are the way to go i reckon!

amanda
amanda
December 22, 2011 1:05 pm
Reply to  amanda

*birthday to birthday

JenKatakaAqua
JenKatakaAqua
December 16, 2011 4:09 am

Oh, I love Numerology! It tends to be very relevant for me, so I think that fuels my interest. I was born on a 7 day in a 7 month, and my birthdate totals to 7. I haven’t looked at it all in a while but i think my name does also? Anyway, I’m currently in a 9 year, and it has been Rebirthapallooza! Finally left a career that has been chipping away at my soul and sanity for 12 years! I pared down everything so that I can get by on a really small paycheck, and have been cashiering… Read more »

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
December 16, 2011 1:55 am

Ruling 5 and depending on whether I go under my full name or my abbreviated version (which is my norm) a 1 or a 9 respectively. 1 ~ Initiator of action, pioneering, individual etc 9 ~ Humanitarian, Creative, Selfless/giving etc The coming year for me will be a 7. Always dug 5 as a number pre knowing my ruling number. Always knew 9 was creative and surprisingly enough my band name (comprises of numbers and letters) adds to 9 and 9 and therefore 9.. nice! There are some elusive parallels between astrology and numerology and also things like the eneagram… Read more »

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
December 15, 2011 11:23 pm

It’s a 9 year for me too! I don’t know life always feels plutonic for.me sometimes mercurial for a break. I’m always seeing endings and beginnings, except when I’m stuck, and that’s usually a good time to hunt down something to end. I’m a 7 birth year # and heard 7’s have a tenacity for endings, its business as usual sort of thing… I’d like to think some really good things come out of this year : )

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
December 16, 2011 3:28 am
Reply to  plutonic gem

I’m a 5 and sometimes I think I was switched at birth.

belladonna
belladonna
December 15, 2011 9:29 pm

2012 is my ‘9’ year – how awesome! – in a way I’ve been feeling it coming ….

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
December 15, 2011 7:42 pm

This year is 4, my life number is 9– doing my best not to come back.

Fi
Fi
December 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

oh god, q, as a 9, also heading into a four personal year (and with a hideous 4 destiny/expression number), am so with you on the not coming back thing: I’ve always had this feeling that I want to go home. Apparently I used to say this, from about age 8, and it freaked out my parents a little. But who knows if it works that way. maybe if we’ve mastered the lessons of 9 we come back as 11s, who are supposedly burdened with a special mission impossibles on earth, and attract energy- love/hate- like lightning rods (think barack… Read more »

December 16, 2011 1:32 am
Reply to  Fi

Birthdate and name are both 29/11. In a larger sense my life is not my own from a purely personality perspective. It belongs to my soul and I will keep on that track come hell or high water because when I don’t follow it ultimately I am miserable.

December 16, 2011 1:34 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

And from a purely personality perspective there are things that have happened in my life that have been of a spiritual nature that I resented and did feel burdened with. Think that’s human nature also…

December 16, 2011 1:57 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Sun degree is 11.11 in house 11

I don’t go for all the woo-woo 11.11 new age stuff as it really has to do with much more hard work than that…like evolving and then helping others do the same. That is my burden and “the life I was born to live” and why I must do my writing. Never have divulged it quite so straight forward but there it is. I keep alot hidden thus far but won’t always.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
December 16, 2011 2:54 am
Reply to  Fi

Oh boy, it gets more and more difficult, like school grades..

December 16, 2011 3:26 am
Reply to  Quadrupled

I’m personally not sure about that numero wise, but think for me Q, it means whatever my soul cultivated beforehand (Sun/SN), is not just for me and I must share that thru the Libran NN. Saturn square the Sun is because I had to work out my karma (what was in my Soul to be healed), experience it, heal it and then pass that understanding along to others. I’m 52…this started in my late 20’s and so that is why it is never easy, it takes decades…one does not always understand it and it makes you mad as hell sometimes…lol..Thank… Read more »

KitKat
KitKat
December 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Mystic, you’re starting to scare me.

I was litteraly looking into this hours before you posted.
And I am a 9. In year 9.
Lucky number 3 too.

Can i subscribe for a Telepathic updates?

thisisme
thisisme
December 15, 2011 6:23 pm

This has been a nine year for me – lots of personal growth / karma, that’s for sure. I am calmer and more confident than I have been in a long time, mostly because I have faced myself and dealt with what I saw.

My personal year is a five, though.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
December 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Well I’m currently in a year 9. It’s been a pretty big year of change and culmination of stuff I’ve been working on for … well at least four years consciously and in earnest, but perhaps longer on a subconscious level.

Hmmmm … so 2012 is a 1 year for me eh? *scratches bum*

fushia fairy
fushia fairy
December 15, 2011 3:48 pm

not resonating with this description for the year 9. my last nine year was fine, pretty stable. The year 1 that followed was karmic, massive change, turbulant. The year 2 after that was the worst relationship year of my life with my boyfriend. This year is a 3. YEa! I love 3. IT is my birthdate number, my favorite number, very karmic for me. This year ended my difficult relationship. Started playing music again, learned to knit. I love numerology. I knew way more in depth numerology before I knew in depth astrology. Just like astrology, there are many nuances… Read more »

vividdreamer
vividdreamer
December 16, 2011 5:35 am
Reply to  fushia fairy

honestly i think its different for everyone. just pay attention to the patterns in your life and see how they are associated with the numbers. number 9 i met a guy who i had in my life for 15 years. its another nine year for me and my progressed venus is close to being conjunct my natal mars. so should be meeting the one real soon 🙂 Has anyone else experienced meeting someone and just knowing with all your being, that they are supposed to be in your life? I had that feeling for two people and they have been… Read more »

fushia fairy
fushia fairy
December 16, 2011 7:50 am
Reply to  vividdreamer

Absolutely have had that feeling and have been right. Have also felt replusion or cautions, which also turned out to be right.

I “recognize” people the first time I see them sometimes.

Good luck with meeting the “real one”. Waiting to meet mine myself. LOL…hoping for improved versions also.

Love your name too. I’m a vivid dreamer also.

Liblion
Liblion
December 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Appears 9 is MY number – my birth number is 9, I have four 9s in my birthdate (someone above mentioned this is perilously crazy – not sure about that but I certainly spend far too much time in my head) and in September entered into my 9 year. In my last 9 year I ended my marriage..and my psychic tells me 9 is the year for new marriage/soulmating. Here’s hoping!

Lucy
Lucy
December 15, 2011 3:13 pm

I’m in a NINE year and it is feeling, very karmic.

Bumped into a friend in a neat neighbourhood last spring whom I hadn’t spoken to in 12 years. I had asked the universe for a new friend who I could talk to about anything, someone also doing work on self actualizing and there she was, an old friend, new again and changed, just like me. We are so different and challenge eachother, and she feels like forever.

Then there’s work karma stuff, very heavy on power issues.

Angie
Angie
December 15, 2011 2:49 pm

I just realized this will be easy for me to keep up with because my son was born in my year 1. I’m in year 4 now and it’s true to the description I just looked up (frustrating, hard work, one step forward and two steps back). Birth date # is 5, Name # 1

December 15, 2011 2:46 pm

2011 was/is a 9 yr for me too…4-1-2011… No wonder I’m going out with a bitch-a-rama attitude of needing change or, it could have been a 12 hr day today. I did not massage 12 hours but was there for 12 hours as started very early. Just way too much for any human…

So I LOVE that next year will be a 1 yr…a super fresh year so to speak.

Have a book somewhere “The Life You Were Born to Live”…a numerology book and quite good.

December 15, 2011 2:48 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Thanks Mystic…you just made my day feel better. x

lady j
lady j
December 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Interesting … I’m a year 8, but next year will be a 9. I am applying to graduate programs and getting married in the year 9 (Aries husband-to-be-although-he-likes-to-be-called-husband-now-pride-thing met me in HIS year 9). I have worked so hard for this moment, yet so many things are uncertain! I could move miles away from New York for the university of my dreams .. if I get in! I will be published! I will be travellng most likely! Ahhhh! Exciting and terrified.

StarInspired
StarInspired
December 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Yep, just came out of a ‘9’ year at the end of October… I’m still reeling & haven’t found my feet yet… The ‘9’ year was a whole lotta ENDINGS… So much so, that there ain’t nothin’ left, bar a box or 10 of books, a couple of dresses & some gorgeous fabrics, crystals, laptop… You get the picture!… It was like a bomb went off throughout all relationships… Family splintered, partnership dried up & fell off (actually ran screa Ing)… & a few faithful friends are still dotted around here & there. All outer planetary peeps, ‘not’ muggles. I’m… Read more »

StarInspired
StarInspired
December 15, 2011 2:33 pm
Reply to  StarInspired

Please rejoice in my ‘merc-retroesque’ grammar, spelling etc…
I’m so ‘over’ apologizing for myself! : )

andromeda
andromeda
December 15, 2011 2:23 pm

That is rather freaky. My brother died in my 9 year and I met my husband and fell pregnant with my first child? Am in the middle of changing my name. It will make me a 3 number name person to a 2 number name person if I count my second name which I don’t use much.. That’s appropriate going from single to married I suppose! Though practically I will only use my hub’s name, I am keeping my original name as a middle name as I don’t have one. Given you don’t write your second name down everywhere, it… Read more »

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
December 15, 2011 3:05 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Here’s my take…
You name number is you destiny number (birth number is personality), so you count your full birth name as given, all words all letters, to calculate the destiny “you were born into”… And then calculate the name by which you are known or most commonly referred to (that could be just the first, a nickname, or both first and last, whatever you identify with best) and this is the number for the destiny “you have chosen”…
x

andromeda
andromeda
December 15, 2011 6:42 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Hey thank you! That’s a great ‘splanation, I shall knuckle down and observe.

Gneiss Moon
Gneiss Moon
December 16, 2011 1:48 am
Reply to  andromeda

Cool you are changing your name, Andie~ I did the same, given name I am a 9, new name a 3. Personal year 8.
Numerologist told me I was born with a sex, drugs & rock n’ roll challenge (yes !) tend to see life through rose-colored glasses (I own a pair !) the numbers dovetailed with my astro perfectly. I have Neptune most highly aspected squaring Venus conj Jupiter in 8, addictions were a biggie !

lou
lou
December 15, 2011 1:38 pm

I like to tie in the numbers with tarot. 18/9 is the moon. Or 36/9 is is 9 cups. etc. It gives a deeper dimension to the meaning of the base numbers and is more individual for each person.

Zapped
Zapped
December 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Oh crap! Just realised THIS year has been a 9 year for me! Had my heart terribly broken for the first time (the ex I’ve just had news from as per the ‘I Never Liked You Anyway’ post). It has certainly been plutonic, and I hope it’s the year of ending my self-dissing.

FireyBovine
FireyBovine
December 15, 2011 1:00 pm

curiosity piqued. and it resonates.
a lot. actually. the further i count back.

Libraleo
Libraleo
December 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Is the year going from the 1st of Jan till the 31st of Dec or from your birthday till your birthday?

December 15, 2011 1:23 pm
Reply to  Libraleo

Depends when you are born. There is a chart on the internet somewhere will look for the link for you. Pretty much it peaks for a couple of months around your birthday but phases in for a few months prior (while the old year phases out) and phases out after it peaks (while the next year phases in).

December 15, 2011 1:29 pm
Reply to  Girl

Here you go – it has a chart on it. God. I better do some work.

Libraleo
Libraleo
December 17, 2011 12:41 am
Reply to  Girl

Thank you 🙂 I’ll look into it!

Steph
Steph
December 15, 2011 12:29 pm

I’m currently in a year 9. Plutonic indeed. I really hope what you’re saying about the people forever in your life thing isn’t true because most people I’ve met this year turned out to be awful.

StarInspired
StarInspired
December 15, 2011 2:39 pm
Reply to  Steph

Ditto… Still moving around, possibly for that very reason… To put distance between Self & the people met during this last year (9 year).

vividdreamer
vividdreamer
December 16, 2011 1:56 am
Reply to  Steph

steph im in year 9 now too and i agree i am meeting lots of people i know I DO NOT want in my life…

Savannah
Savannah
December 15, 2011 12:27 pm

2012 will be a 3 for me, anyone know much about that year? I’m a complete novice with numerology.

December 15, 2011 1:20 pm
Reply to  Savannah

Communication, fun, frivolity, artistic endeavours and spending way too much money.

year of the fox
year of the fox
December 15, 2011 12:23 pm

year 6. I have no clue what that means for 2011. Next year i guess is s 7.

year of the fox
year of the fox
December 15, 2011 12:35 pm

OK VERY freaking spooky. I am scared now.

EVERY year that has been a 9 year for me, I have fallen in love with somebody disastrous. I can trace it all the way back to high school. 3 and 6 also seem to be years to meet someone karmic (but not necessarily soul-destroying) for me. I NEVER meet anybody for year 2. crap.

vividdreamer
vividdreamer
December 16, 2011 9:05 am

year of fox…you met someone that turned out to be disasturous? or did you learn a lot from it? i def. did.

December 15, 2011 1:20 pm

6 year you usually meet someone you get into a big relationship with or you break up a big relationship. 7 is about introspection, spirituality and travel. It’s the sabbatical year – a break from the cycle before the 8 year which is HECTIC but fun/fab.

year of the fox
year of the fox
December 15, 2011 1:50 pm
Reply to  Girl

Thanks for the insight Girl! Hmmm… well i broke up with small potatoes sort of relationship in Feb. I met a potential long distance somebody in Nov. this year….so maybe.

I also noted I always got awesome jobs during 1 years, really life-changing sort of jobs.

December 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Well that makes sense because the 1 year is the beginning of the new cycle. Full of energy. Far less baggage than later in the cycle.

riverwalker
riverwalker
December 15, 2011 2:23 pm
Reply to  Girl

I can’t see significance in my nine years, but yes did break a 23-year marriage in a 6 year. Next year is a two for me. Was hoping to have a good relationship soon, but maybe I have to wait some more and focus on developing myself and my business.

December 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Reply to  riverwalker

One of the things 2 years can be good for is meeting soulmates. So that could well happen.

December 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Reply to  Girl

Thanks, too, girl. This year is my seven and BOYO has it been spiritual and introspective.

vividdreamer
vividdreamer
December 16, 2011 1:54 am
Reply to  Girl

Girl i DID break up a huge relationship with someone year 6 who i met in a year 9 and went into introspection/spirituality for the next 2 years. definately notice the cycles. seems when we have gem/sag eclipses i come out of hiding and am refreshed to find another lover. 🙂

Mary
Mary
December 16, 2011 2:09 am
Reply to  Girl

I broke a BIG relationship in a 6 year.
It was for the best, though

Its ALWAYS for the best.

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
December 16, 2011 2:14 am

Year 7 for me too Mille! We can share the joy of .. well let me say introspection, reflection and more understanding of self. Personally.. outside of numerology.. that was this year and I don’t really want/need a back up year of it all over again. Little bits.. sure but a whole freakin year! Nup.. I’ll re-write the goddam numerolgy perspective if I have to!

T
T
December 15, 2011 12:20 pm

2012 will be a 2 year for me. Well, here’s hoping! That means 2010 was a 9 year, and it definitely was a big one in terms of personal growth and professional accomplishments. I didn’t meet anyone notable, though.

yesh
yesh
December 16, 2011 1:20 am
Reply to  T

same for me-although my nine year was full of dramatic endings which although traumatic have led to a much needed transformation. heres hoping next years “2” brings a bit of relief!

Saturnian
Saturnian
December 15, 2011 12:06 pm

It’s Year Nine of my personal cycle too! And the eclipse happened on my solar return. All too spooky and exciting – when numerology and astrology agree (yip! yip! yip!).

vividdreamer
vividdreamer
December 16, 2011 1:47 am
Reply to  Saturnian

Its my nine year! thinking back…my last 9 year was when life got more exciting and fell in love for the first time, he had been in my life til 3 years ago…ugh what was i thinking with that one. lol. soo my birthday is coming up on the 29th this month. if i did my birthday and 2011 would that mean my nine year starts then? or was it all this past year? cuz i have not met anyone that will stay in my life thats for sure.

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
December 16, 2011 7:22 am
Reply to  Saturnian

I am entering my Ninth Year in 2012 too.
Does it go from 1-9 years in Numberology is that correct? If so, my last 9 year was in 2003. The beginning of new projects that took off rather quickly.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
December 15, 2011 12:03 pm

I’m also an 8, by birth and by name (actually both names, the original name and the pseudonym I took on are both 8s). Have been very attached to Numerology but kinda in phases, maybe in 7 years or something? lol. Always resonated so strongly for me, especially the current year number, and having a birthday within the first week of a new year, it packs an extra punch in a way, as each full calendar year is essentially a new numerological year for me. BUT, these last three years have NOT been going by the numbers, so I’m a… Read more »

December 15, 2011 1:21 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

I’m a birthdate 4 , tell me about it ! It’s all about squares. The circles come later.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
December 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Argh you poor thing. My mother is a 4 too, don’t envy you, all squares indeed. But 4s can be incredibly successful when they master the slog-factor…

shell
shell
December 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Coming to the end of a four year, hoobloodyray.
5 years sound exiting and just what I need.
I’m reluctant to calculate a name number though as it would not surprise me if I was a 4.

shell
shell
December 15, 2011 6:13 pm
Reply to  shell

Ha, birthdate 5.
Ripper

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
December 16, 2011 7:15 am

I have 4 for my birthdate too, seems we all work and no play. Not fair!

Link
Link
December 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Being mathematically challenged, I follow Cheiro’s take on numerology which is simply to take the day you were born only as your number. I was born on the 18th, so 1+8=9. (even I can do the math). My first name adds up to 18 as does my second. At one stage I worked at 135 Macquarie St in suite 504, I lived at 171 Bourke St, a squat, and there was a 9 on my bedroom door. I was the 18th person on the list in my sculpture class, the college was at 54 Mansfield st and I was alotted… Read more »

Tamberlaine
Tamberlaine
December 15, 2011 12:12 pm
Reply to  Link

Hi Link;
I was born on the ninth day of the ninth month, in the 1900’s giving me 3 nines. Missed by one being born in ’58 which is apparently lucky cos anyone with four nines in their birthdate is perilously crazy. I’m just garden variety. Chuckle… I live in a number 9 house. The list goes on. Nine to me has always been a magical number that is like a sign whenever I see it to pay attention to my intuition. I think your lucky to have nine sensitivity =_=

December 15, 2011 1:12 pm
Reply to  Link

In Hebrew numerology/ gematria, 18 is the luckiest no. The most blessed. It means life ! Chai is its name and people wear the no for luck. It’s usually styled in silver as a burning flame.

December 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Really? That’s my special number.

Anonymous
Anonymous
December 15, 2011 11:50 am

Oh my GOSH! SO true about the 9 year. It was the craziest year of my life, major death and rebirth of certain things in my life. I had a 9 year a few years ago.

Suddenly Leo
Suddenly Leo
December 15, 2011 11:49 am

Wow. My 9 year is the year I met my best friend and my husband.

December 15, 2011 11:46 am

I’m actually really into numerology – not so much into the name numbers/birthdate numbers etc although sometimes those are quite apt, but specifically the personal year numbers. I find them spot on (for me). And now that you mention it, it’s true, the people you meet in a 9 year do seem to be with you forever – although that said, any relationship begun before the Sept of that 9 year tends to stop and then start again later (my personal experience). To illustrate, I got an email this morning from the first man I ever fell in love with… Read more »

scorpiorising
scorpiorising
December 16, 2011 6:45 am
Reply to  Girl

I will be entering a number 9 year, I hope for the best!
Is number 9 year about learning, expansion? Teachers/mentors?

Mary
Mary
December 15, 2011 11:34 am

I´m in a year 8, too!!!

Am a 3 by name and 6 by birthdate

Mary
Mary
December 15, 2011 11:39 am
Reply to  Mary

Year 9 and 1 are have been very notorious, specially 1st.

This year 8 has been really good for money, work and rewards finally came. I saw the friut of my labour.
Anyway, I always start feeling the “flavour” of the next year at this time of the year… and I´m feeling like in atunnel with no signal wahtsoever… I´m questioning absolutely everything…
Kinda weird I feel I need to take in some new direction and I don´t know which or where… hope to find out this 9th year.