I am not going to post the communique as it was a little bit fragile, you understand.
But basically the gist of it was that Capricorn is symbolized by the goat and so-is-you-know-who.
A recent dalliance with a Capricorn guy had only served to quicken her suspicions.
So right, here we go:
* In esoteric astrology the Zodiac does start with Aries (symbolic of birth, a seedling thrusting up through the ground etc) and then when it gets to Capricorn, that is symbolically like the end of this existence and then Aquarius & Pisces are sort of other-worldly. So technically Cap, Aqua and Pisces are when things get mystical but no this does not mean that any of these signs are zombies.
* The trad Christian devil is a riff on Pan (asteroid 4450 if you wanna check him out in your chart) an ancient Nature God, Sex Deity and general anarchic influence who liked to frolic around with his nymphs, pan pipes, wine etc in the land of Arcadia and YES, he had cloven hooves. He was said to be amazing in bed (obviously) and the god of all wild creatures.
* See also Faun/Satyr. There is even a Faun in bloody Narnia who betrays the good Christian children and shops them to the wicked Snow Witch. But basically, the Goat, Pan, Dionysus and more overt side of Pagan/Pantheistic (nature worship) that was SO threatening to the Christians got subverted into the Devil idea. eg; the most common version of the Pagan afterlife was that it was the Summerlands, that got turned into Hell, also the name of an ancient Norse underworld goddess.
* Thor’s chariot is pulled by goats! Ye olde Christians said that goats whispered lewd suggestions into the ears of saints, lol.
* Note how the Devil got given characteristics of Pluto (king of underworld) and Neptune (packing a powerful pitchfork).
* My theory is that Capricorns come in two key types: the Saturnine ones and the more robustly sensual live-it-up Pan type Caps.
* Capricorn is not the Devil, the Devil as such is not real and Goats are really cool. I seriously adore Goats, so gorgeous, eccentric and wise.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.