Lately i’ve been getting emails asking for my astrological input as to whether to buy precious metals or which shares lol.
Truly, if i were able to draw upon my knowledge of the cycles of Saturn, Bast, the Moon, whatever to accurately say “buy Thorium from Zambia this week!” or “Sell Blue Devil Enterprises when the Moon squares your Pluto!” i would be a billionaire dabbling in Asteroid Resort Futures or something.
BUT i do have FIVE astrological thoughts on the Economy & so here they are. OBVIOUSLY i am not a financial advisor & this is not investment advice…
(1) What went down June to August this year is but a prequel to when the Uranus-Pluto square is exact for the first time in June-August 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. So thinking about things such as the USA sovereign debt crisis – for example – if the fundamental situation is not radically reformed, mid-2012 will be the same shit only times infinity. Same goes for YOUR personal finances with these timings. I would actually love to be so wrong on this but i think things are going to bounce along, maybe even go up but come the middle of next year, if real change has not been initiated, we will need to be resilient and psychologically prepped for tough times.
(2) Instinctively, i feel like it’s time to be debt-free. Not judging or saying it is as simple as vanquishing debt in a single wave of one’s wand but debt-free is the new Everything. Savvy peeps i know from recent graduates (ie; not much money at this point) to self-made mega-bucks peeps are deleveraging as fast as they can and loving it.
(3) Okay, when Pluto goes over your Neptune – as happens to everyone at about the age of 25- it is the quarter life crisis and the age when any rockstar delusions about your life/ambitions etc get pulverised. So think about this; Neptune was in Capricorn (sign of commerce, biz and govt) from 1984 to 1998. This was a time when debt went ape. A whole lot of new biz belief systems also came into being then – from out-sourcing manufacturing to the 3rd world, to outrageous salaries being paid with bonuses for cost-cutting and so-called economic rationalism. Pluto is now going through Capricorn, tracking over the path that Neptune followed during these years. Bubbles bursting. Non-authentic businesses going bust. Imaginary money or flimsy schemes dissipating. It’s just beginning.
(4) Heaps of consumers are not so much hanging onto their money because they’re scared of what is going to happen to the world economy, they’re on strike from bad service, crap retail experiences and running themselves more and more into debt to appease some faux idea of cool. That feverish “must have” or “you’ve gotta buy it” tone to some media is SO pre-Pluto-in-Cap. Seeing world leaders talking like a bunch of coke freaks (I know, we’ll increase the limit…no, we’ll print more money) over their unsustainable debt levels is quite sobering, no?
(5) No need to go all Mayan/dollar bills under the mattress/Anarcha Goo Goo on this. Good business will survive. It’s not the end of commerce, it’s the rebirth of commerce. If you or I – for example – manage to make an awesome Soul Restoration Serum that makes you look/feel fantastic, we can manufacture it without exploitation of workers or screwing the ecology and it’s reasonably priced, why shouldn’t we become wealthy off our genius? But that sort of over-priced, pre-Pluto-in-Capricorn crap service model has had its day. Some of the stores and companies out there are SO down-clued on this that they should be investing in dinosaur futures.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.