Aquaphilia

Vintage Truffaut film poster

“I can’t belong to groups. I’ve tried. I behave normally, but people don’t look at me normally.” Jeanne Moreau

A la her Aquarian Love Philosophy, the triple-Aqua (Sun-Moon-Mercury) French icon-ess is surely also being tres Aquarius here.

The irony is that the classic Aqua vibe is that they are supposed to love groups, love humanity & being part of some ultra-progressive band of peeps. But they’re so often loners who hate groups, can’t stand to have to shut up and let some dullard have their fair say or even to be categorised as member of a group.

And then there is the Aquarius thing of always standing out, even when they’re not doing anything weird and are dressed super-normally. They just vibe alien, yes?  This applies powerfully to Aqua Rising and Moon too.

And how many Aqua-Peeps truly DID think they are were aliens as children and/or pretend to be robots walking around?

jeanne Moreau moody

TaylorLee
TaylorLee
September 1, 2018 2:18 am

I definitely believed that I was an alien. I was called ‘alien girl’ for years in elementary school, because I claimed (and believed) that my UFO was buried under my parents’ house.

VJ
VJ
April 28, 2012 2:56 am

Finally, someone realizes that Aquarians — well, detached and odd! I don’t know how Aquarians became the humanitarians of the zodiac!

I’m Gemini with a Cancer rising, and my mother is Aquarius. There are several Aqua family members, and they are so emotionally detached, and spontaneous that it’s simply odd!

Can I judge — NO!

Like I said — I’m Gemini, and believe it or not, I don’t like Groups, either! Probably, because my SUN, and Venus are in the 12th house. However, Mercury in Taurus is in my 11th house. DUH!

ASHE’

DigitalFae
DigitalFae
September 3, 2011 1:51 pm

Lmao, I’m Aqua Rising and I STILL go around acting like an alien. 🙂

Arnicka
Arnicka
September 1, 2011 6:06 pm

This is my 5-year-old, Aquarius Rising, Uranus in the 1st conjunct Moon.
Today she spontaneously busted into her ‘I-am-a-ro-bot-trans-form’ voice while reading aloud.
Thoughts of ‘Small Wonder’ from the 80s flashed back into my mind, I’ve given birth to ‘Vicki’ (!)

Damons22
Damons22
August 31, 2011 10:07 pm

So true… i loath clubs , groups not likely, can do for a while but not for long. Yes, as a child i did build a space ship from a large cardboard box , or rather a space ship bridge where i controlled everything from…. in my mind of course. Today i sat in a conference room across from two architects being quiet while they voiced their ideas about a project i was approached to help them with. They rambled on with tech terminology as i sat biting my lip . Then i said basically fuq that do it this… Read more »

September 1, 2011 9:48 am
Reply to  Damons22

but that’s the beauty of this blog innit? ^^

AquaMeg
AquaMeg
August 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah, being Aqua is an odd down-the-rabbity-hole gift, yes? I like some groups, but totally ditch others. I play clarinet in a community orchestra and give tours at an old cool house (Venus in Cap), so I like musicians and history buffs. I can strike up a convo with theatre people, too. It just depends. What I don’t get is how even the wackiest people can sometimes conform so much when they’re all banded together? Must be a DNA thing, since it sure isn’t an individualistic thing. Mostly FELT like an alien growing up, but I moved around a lot.… Read more »

virgoaqualunegirl
virgoaqualunegirl
August 31, 2011 10:15 am

I’m a Virgo with an Aqua Moon. Even going to art school, I certainly didn’t fit in. I was odd. A classmate once said, “you are so lucky you can get away with it” and I said “why do you say this?” . She said trust me, I couldn’t do what you do and come out alive. So for the most part I would do things people didn’t always understand. I didn’t like to speak unless I had something thoughtful to say so to half the kids I know I looked full of it, and to the others I was… Read more »

Sautrah
Sautrah
June 14, 2019 2:40 am

I have an Aqua moon and plenty of 12th house too, and I’m also ultra sensitive to others’ emotions and energies. I think it’s the Moon in Aquarius vs Sun.

aqualala
aqualala
August 31, 2011 9:40 am

My mother used to say, I was dropped here by aliens. It could have happened. I like groups just fine, so long as I can choose my group. No civic boosters, flag wavers, bible thumpers, or political action groups, please. People give me strange looks all the time. Sends me to the mirror to find whether lunch is stuck in my teeth or my eyes are bleeding.

September 1, 2011 9:40 am
Reply to  aqualala

YES. choose your groups, don’t bitch around about how you can’t get along with sheeple if you’re not one of them.

Pluto Puppy
Pluto Puppy
August 31, 2011 8:36 am

Leo Rising… Amy, suggests that you enjoy or have an attraction/affinity to “oddballs of humaninty” lol… suggested by your Descendent ruler- Uranus.

The Sun ruling your entire chart, it’s house location… if you’re a Taurus Sun… that would place your Sun in the 9th or 10th House. So plenty of meaning can unfold if you dive into that placement, and the aspects your Sun relate with the entire chart.

Go figure you’re on this website, and on this particular blog.

JenKatakaAqua
JenKatakaAqua
August 31, 2011 8:04 am

Aqua Rising, Moon and Jupiter here. Couldn’t agree more, and won’t reiterate what many have already said but can absolutely relate to the hating groups/feeling like an Alien thing. I still remember the time years ago when my cousin was looking at the clothes and jewelry I was wearing and just looked up at me and said “You just can’t do “normal,” can you?” Luckily I took that as a huge compliment. 😀 I’m a Kataka Sun and have always felt only partially Cancerian, but never knew why. Discovering Mystic’s site has finally shed light on why that is, and… Read more »

Laura
Laura
August 31, 2011 8:00 am

Yess i agree Mystic. I am an Aquarian Moon. I’ve always felt so different from others. I would rather stand alone than be in a group and have to conform. I also have my Sun in the 8th House, which only adds to my idea that I am much different and deeper than others. And I have a knack for attracting various weirdos and crazies like myself.

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 31, 2011 5:13 am

My Mars, MC and North Node are in Aqua and Uranus trine Asc – so even though I’m quite obviously a crab, the way I work, think and structure myself is uber aqua i.e. idiosyncratic, non conformist, stupid people who can’t manage an independant and/or intelligent thought bore the bejeezus outta me and I cannot ABIDE the 9 to 5 corporate structure. Actually anything that reeks of rigid moralising and right wing insanism makes me want to set fire to things. EEK! Organised groups with all their groupthink and guruisms make me nauseous and really uncomfortable. I tend to go… Read more »

August 31, 2011 6:09 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

Group think is the worst. Or the hypocrisy of serving the group but pretending you are a shining star of individuality because you recognize where you are. As in, you’re sitting at a friend’s place and someone invited someone extra along and your pisces asc is thinking “this is all wrong” and they start telling a story, about having to drive their boss around, who is the head of the board of their field in this country, to do things like look at motorcycles and pick up his daughter, with the intent to convey the absurdity of respect paid to… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 31, 2011 5:33 pm
Reply to  applepieskies

I prefer to call it the Goblet of Gorm! 😉

September 1, 2011 2:01 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

ahaha, I like it! 😀

September 1, 2011 9:38 am
Reply to  applepieskies

this is why you go out, find people who appreciate the Aqua Vessel of Amazing, and deliver it to them like life lessons. Hell, if Paulo Coelho (bleeehhh) can get millions by writing books FULL of BS about how bad your life then why can’t we? >:D But really, i think half the time when we tell the truth it’s too….before anyone else thought of it, and that’s why it gets SO depreciated. Like Spy Kids 3 before Avatar (terrible comparison BUT tis all i have) so like. don’t dumb it down but i find making things easier to understand… Read more »

September 1, 2011 4:13 pm
Reply to  rosebud

I think this is our decade! Or decades! But I think aquas are starting to come out of their shells now and taking those public positions we generally were wary of before. I think Pluto in cap is bringing the lesson home that we have to go out there and be little achievers if we want to create a world in which we don’t feel like aliens. Also maybe realizing there isn’t something wrong with us? and so there’s a new willingness to get in there and shake the world up? Multiple-aqua filmmaker friend is essentially my only anchor to… Read more »

September 2, 2011 9:29 am
Reply to  applepieskies

hahahahah THE ANSWER TO THAT ISS: with a good ole cancer friend who’ll take all your shit and take it kindly too, and with a scorpio mom to whip your shit up in shape or else. But i find that hilarious as i always tend to hate aquarians. 😀 we get each other too much. we laugh at the same things…at the same times. just….no and yesss i agree with you with all my heart and soul…if we feel like aliens, it’s only because we’ve stepped aside for so long and stopped doing anything…except making works of art and getting… Read more »

blackstararies
blackstararies
August 31, 2011 3:22 am

S’true!

Venus in Aqua

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
August 31, 2011 2:51 am

Yep….Aqua rising here. Didn’t feel alien so much, as just different from the mainstream. Proudly identified myself that way since a teenager. It’s sometimes painful, but mostly I love being different.
And yes, I find that people not only stare at me and I don’t know why….they are sometimes hostile right off the bat. Apparently I have an “intense” energy. Also highly Plutonic. 🙂

August 31, 2011 2:23 am

Aqua moon, Uranus conjunct MC. I don’t trust groups. Sure it STARTS as a knitting club, but before you know it, hack hack go the bodies. It always ends up being a control mechanism and then nobody can think independently because we must do what’s best for the group and now you have a cult and a burial ground. It’s weird. I seem to bring weird. I’m currently being reminded of it as my mother has a new we shall say special friend and I’ve visited his house a couple times and have made a few observations afterwards only to… Read more »

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 31, 2011 4:59 am
Reply to  applepieskies

Yes yes yes and yes!

And yesss to the moomintrolls. 😀

August 31, 2011 5:53 am
Reply to  prowlncrab

Drinking from my moomin adventure mug right now, I shall say, moominvalley is the greatest gift to children’s literature on the planet and a neccessary gift to any newborn we encounter in life! 😀
Snufkin was such an aqua moon sagg.

andromeda
andromeda
August 31, 2011 1:40 pm
Reply to  applepieskies

I have no Aqua, but you are darn right on all the above *takes long sip of tea from fave mug adorned with Snufkin, Little My, Moomintroll, the Snork Maiden*

prowlncrab
prowlncrab
August 31, 2011 5:43 pm
Reply to  andromeda

aren’t they just the cutest? Right up there with the Wombles and Fungus the Bogeyman – who I might add were all avid recylers and ahead of their time!

September 1, 2011 4:19 pm
Reply to  andromeda

Moominvalley Clan for life! 😀

Kata
Kata
August 31, 2011 1:36 am

Oh I forgot my dad is Aqua moon and he can go from extremes of being really social to being a hermit (the majority of time). He works on his farm and reads A LOT. That’s mostly his life and I think he wants it that way.

Kata
Kata
August 31, 2011 1:18 am

I’m Aqua rising and have ALWAYS felt so different and weird compared to everyone around me. Especially as a kid I felt I was like a jagged puzzle piece that could never fit in. I really wanted to fit in and be liked but a the same time I didn’t want to be like my classmates. Maybe it had something to do with my rising sign being in conflict w/my Leo moon. Even now it’s kinda frustrating. My Bestfriend is Gem. rising and such a social butterfly; she’s always wanting me to go out w/her groups of friends. I prefer… Read more »

Kyra
Kyra
August 31, 2011 1:05 am

And ps. he was way more into astro than I was. Also Aleister Crowley.

Kyra
Kyra
August 31, 2011 1:04 am

My ex is an Aqua manboy. He was a total hermit, but gregarious when we were out, and a smart-ass when he deigned to show up for school (this was back in college). Definitely not a group type, but could possibly start cults and then abandon them.

August 31, 2011 12:44 am

i’m sorry but i have no idea what you’re all talking about, i LOVE groups, i LOVE hanging around people and i get depressed if i don’t get enough socialization. i know 5 other aquas around my age, 4 of them are extremely popular and get along really well with people, always going out and stuff. the 5th is loved by all but sticks to her close friends. but then again i can see why. i mean, if it’s a group of sheeple (and all of the people she knows other than her friends are take sheeple to the EXTREME)… Read more »

year of the fox
year of the fox
August 31, 2011 12:23 am

No Aqua but Uranus conjunct Sun which I’ve been told is an honorary Aqua placement.

When I was growing up my sister started a rumor that I was a changeling, basically a fairy stole her real human sister and replaced it with one of their own. (I don’t “look” related to my family except in the vaguest way.) I just went along with the story. But sometimes i would pretend it was real. @_@

Christiale
Christiale
August 31, 2011 12:22 am

“The irony is that the classic Aqua vibe is that they are supposed to love groups, love humanity & being part of some ultra-progressive band of peeps”

Thank you. Drives me MAD when astro books (who should know better), serve this up as standard fare. I have NEVER met an Aquarius that loved humanity or groups. Where did they get that stuff to begin with, eh?

August 31, 2011 12:38 am
Reply to  Christiale

with me. there.
aqua sun in 1st.

Ms.
Ms.
August 30, 2011 11:33 pm

I am an alien. no astro explains this exactly. sympathy aqua pang ?

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
August 31, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to  Ms.

me too.
I have been accused of being an alien, a vampire a shape shifter.
🙂

August 30, 2011 11:28 pm

My Mother very nearly has a grand sextile and is a big joiner. Her remedy is often ‘go join a club’. That’s not gonna happen- big Neptuner in 11th, Sun conj Uranus. I think she finally gets it…

August 31, 2011 4:48 am
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

This post has had me thinking all morning…
I would describe it is the Aqua ‘feelers’ are set to a ‘universal’ setting.
I feel it is more so the infinite (intuition) connection from the personal mind to universal consciousness than any specific group affiliation.

It’s a vibe ~ an instinctual knowing & appreciation for life in all its forms
the cosmos within/without…
humanitarian description is thinking too small
great post Mystic !

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
August 31, 2011 4:07 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

Think I agree Rox. Sun in 11th trine Uranus in 3rd and I think of everything as my “group” 🙂

You nailed it for me! x

September 1, 2011 4:24 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Thanks Sweets ! Aqua vibe is hard to grasp because it IS so wild, it has to be ‘felt’ to truly be understood… dontcha think ?

Oh, and I don’t know if you read a few posts back, I am so very glad to hear your new Doc is nice and looking out for y’all. 🙂

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
September 1, 2011 12:40 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

Oh yes, thanks so much for that post. I had forgotten. His wife asked me how my day went today..isn’t that sweet? I was walking out to my car and there she was waiting to pick him up in a white Mustang – vroom! And she was drivin’ baby! lol…wonder what sign she is…

And yes as well to your question about healers and no, have not always been terribly good at receiving but that is a Saturn square Sun/Mer/Cap Moon thing I think…getting better.

x

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
September 1, 2011 12:42 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Know you know lots about Saturn too…x

September 1, 2011 1:51 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

oh yeah, the old man lords over me heh. My Mom told me (my Leo stuff- too proud to take) says someone has to take for someone to give, so shut up and take it ! ha love Mom she don’t take no @$# 😀 tells it like it is
Next time you won’t take a gift for yourself remember this, Sweets, then you will. xo

September 1, 2011 1:58 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

hey, my trucks old, black and rusty- a true Capricorn Black Stallion- has taken me over many teener mts. 🙂
What color is your car hotstuff ?
Moon rules white, Capricorn- black, of course, so maybe Doc’s gal is Cancer, but I was getting Libra for some reason. (maybe because my Libra friend couldn’t pick a color to save her life)

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
September 1, 2011 2:03 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

My car is black…fits the Cap motif, eh?

Oh but it is so sun beaten! A new paint job on list…

Adds self to list… 🙂

Scorpioness
Scorpioness
August 30, 2011 10:16 pm

I’m surprised – I feel the same as Moreau! But I’m a Scorp with Scorp rising. Groups are not my thing. I’ll always be the Omega. (Not that I never wish I could for once stand the attention and be in the center of a group…)

Aquaphobe
Aquaphobe
August 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Always felt like an alien. Don’t join groups because the longer I spend in the company of people the more likely they are to work out just how much of a space cadet I am. And I really don’t like that “and when did your saucer land” look people give…it’s judgement based agoraphobia… Don’t like being reminded I’m a freak.

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
August 31, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to  Aquaphobe

I have no planets in Aqua, but I love Aquas!
I have been accused of being an alien, a vampire a shape shifter.
I have an affinity for them.
lol!

Aquaphobe
Aquaphobe
August 31, 2011 3:58 pm
Reply to  ScorpioRising

Ooh, now shapeshifting would be fun!

piscesienne
piscesienne
August 30, 2011 10:00 pm

“I behave normally, but people don’t look at me normally” This pretty much describes my Aqua brother in a sentence. He has, even when he’s being quiet (which is rare), a very definite presence and somehow manages to draw attention to himself. Throughout his teenage years he has been continually bitching about the dichotomy of wanting to ‘belong’ somewhere but not wanting to have to put up with other people’s bullshit … he also has a bit of an otherworldly look (supernaturally big eyes and very dark features), which probably contributes to his sense of being ‘alien’. I have Venus… Read more »

Mary
Mary
August 30, 2011 9:52 pm

I have always felt like that!!

But I don´t have nothing in aquarius (which is in my 8th house), except for Vertex.
Nor Uranus is prominent in my chart, just a nice mars sextile uranus. And Uranus is next to my 6th house…

Why???

Could it be Sun/Moon midpoint= Uranus.

I´ll tell ya, it even shokced my fella astrologers…

Owl
Owl
August 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Sheeple.

Little Joey
Little Joey
August 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Aqua Sun , Mercury in Aqua – that quote is perfect, perfect!! I feel like I have a neon sign saying FREAK above my head when I’m in a group. Even though I’m conventionally good looking, clever and nice. I just don’t seem to fit in. (Probably cause my ideas/ ideals are not “normal”) Having said that -when I’m around people that “get” me it is a dream come true, so nice and easy.

I never thought I was an alien when I was younger though……….

MaM
MaM
August 30, 2011 8:53 pm

haha.. that bit about robot and alien kids… when I was no more than 3, I can recall wandering about the place, pondering how I got here, and why I was with all these people.
I still feel I’m in the wrong place most of the time. *Sigh*
Aqua rising, Merc in Aqua, Moon in Gemini

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
August 31, 2011 6:23 am
Reply to  MaM

I love Aquas! I like people who are eccentric, creative and not mindless clones. 🙂

Pluto Puppy
Pluto Puppy
August 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Aquas also at times don’t like to be part of the group, or a group, because the collective thinking of our exorbitant culture is immovable and dullard like. I call this lack of individuation — “Drone clones”. Do you know what social/mental energy and manifestations I’m talking about people?? It’s not shocking expression by any stretch. The fact is that mainstream “herd mentality” … in other words… for exple people not interacting on this website… acquries “their identity” through vicarious culture of music, tv, movies, materialism, branding, their work identifies them, their family conditioning- values and beliefs identifies them. So… Read more »

Scalycat
Scalycat
August 30, 2011 8:02 pm

I feel like you are describing me, mystic. Does this also apply to Uranus conjunct moon and mars in aqua? I am beginning to feel like I’m more Aquarius than I am Leo. My rising and sun is Leo. I do like groups I just struggle to fit them and have always wondered why.

Libraquarius
Libraquarius
August 30, 2011 8:00 pm

This has cheered me up because, Aqua Moon, I’ve always found groups difficult to handle, intensified with Pluto next to Saturn in eleventh house. Always ready to be suspicious of the underlying motivations of people which I can pick up very easily. I prefer small groups, good friends, where you don’t waste time in superficial chit-chat. Yes, loner, eccentric, dress whackily, but life’s taught me to simply love people for whoever they are. I do like one-on-one interchange with a whole heap of people.

Pisces with Sagg Rising
Pisces with Sagg Rising
August 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Well, you’ve described my attitude to groups perfectly – I am not a joiner – but the only aquarius I have is in my third house (no planets). Hmmm…..

Libra w Aqua Moon
Libra w Aqua Moon
August 30, 2011 7:40 pm

I think the point is that Aquas don’t want to be part of a group because there’s less chance they’ll be considered unique, different, original, ground breaking, inventors. My Aqua moon hates groups and mostly because I can have more intimate conversations one on one and really get to know someone. Plus they in turn will never learn of my uniqueness if I’m forced to spread myself around. Yes, Leo’s steal the limelight but Aquarians need to be centre stage. The best test for an Aqua is to ask if they wouldn’t mind being excluded while standing in a circle… Read more »

Ali B Aqua
Ali B Aqua
August 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Absolutely. This made me laugh Libra Aqua moon. I amaze myself at the lengths I will go to, to be an individual. Today I noticed for the 1st time someone with the same odd combination of hair colour. Thats it, I have to change now. ewww..

Groups didnt faze me when younger, now I crave smaller groups of 4ish with super intelligent life forms. Fed up with stating the bleeding obvious.

August 31, 2011 12:31 am
Reply to  Ali B Aqua

OH NO my whole country is filled with brunettes, what to do, what to do?!

no sorry i like taking individuality a bit deeper than that, besides, there are a lot more ways to dazzle than with your haiir 😉

Pluto Puppy
Pluto Puppy
August 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Moon in the 11th/Cap… Uranus now crossing my Ascendant. Oh lordy… how my perceptions of this expanding life, the deeper meaning of life and death have changed for this 8th/9th house Scorpio Death dealer. I’m now the proverbial detached lone wolf who can happily flip the switch socially with any-one and from any-walk of life. This heart fuzz called ‘detachment’ is an astounding miracle in of itself for my personal journey (5 natal planets in fixed water sign/8th). My life views/fears as a boy and were enclosed in a literal egg of subjective repression. I squelched anything “weird or different”… Read more »

bun
bun
August 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Aqua sun and mars.
Just 2 days ago I wrote a letter to my aries Dad, in which I said, and I quote:

“Me personally, I never quite lose the feeling that Im from another planet, and just kind of observing the craziness. When people talk about someone being “an old soul” or saying of babies “they’ve been here before”, I always think “Man, I havent, because this place is completely alien. Or I am.

Antijoe
Antijoe
August 30, 2011 9:57 pm
Reply to  bun

I’m an Aqua and I get the “you’re a very old soul!” thing all the time.

My standard reply is “that’s just another way of saying I’m a slow learner”.

Kills them every time.

August 31, 2011 2:36 am
Reply to  Antijoe

😆

selkie
selkie
August 30, 2011 6:34 pm

My Aqua dad’s favourite actress! He was not a joiner, always got into trouble the longer he stayed part of a group, even an unstructured group like a group of friends. Was best when he could find another loner expat (and there were plenty of these around, many refugees from the war like him). I am a lot like him in that respect and I can’t figure out whether it is a familial or astrological trait. I don’t have aqua rising but as a very late Cap ascendant the bulk of my first house is in Aqua. He was the… Read more »

Catsmeow
Catsmeow
August 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Le gasp! So yes, so often I read all this bullcrap about Aqua being social butterflies, group-oriented and what not, but then I have my multi-Aqua mother (Sun, Merc and Venus) who HATES group activities. She hates being around groups, much less an actual part of them. 🙂 Personally I love what loners Aquas are. Self-contained strength. Have a bit of it myself what with having an Aqua Moon, though not with as much severity. I find I want the group thing, as a Leo Sun, ’cause you know we Leos love the (adoring) crowd! But then I just end… Read more »

leogroover
leogroover
August 30, 2011 7:13 pm
Reply to  Catsmeow

sameee samee CM. Leo sun aqua rising i’ve never been good with groups and don’t start me on ‘group’ eating i.e food halls eeeeek. I did love being a sporty team person for a long time but now I just want time on my own and special time with special friends. I have always had friends in different groups and I like it that way. I celebrated my birthday with 4 different tribes. Only last week i though peeps were ‘looking’ at me for no reason. Always felt different but had to conform well ok didn’t have to but straight… Read more »

millleunanotte
millleunanotte
August 30, 2011 7:15 pm
Reply to  Catsmeow

I get this, Catsmeow. Aqua-Mama loathes crowds and groups, and stands out BIG TIME with PIZAZZ. Get a group who needs someone to stand tall and justified on their behalf and watch the undeniable LOGIC and RATIONALITY pull up to the metal. Achieves this without underdog dripping sympathy and without fostering dependence. She LOVES to be alone, yet holds the crazy centre of the unique individuals who make up the fam. And this pic of la Deneuve ain’t got nothin on her, either. And i do know that’s saying a bunch of something. This fluid Piscean WILL stand by it:… Read more »

Savannah
Savannah
August 30, 2011 7:53 pm
Reply to  Catsmeow

OMG Catsmeow, I’m the same as your Ma & you really. Have Sun/merc/venus in Aqua too and feel EXACTLY the same about groups and their dynamics. I tried for years to be normal and it just sucked. I did attend a post natal depression group 10 yrs ago and loved it.

It’s the obligations that groups put on you, even families. Just want the freedom to be spontaneous. Flutter about home/work base, darting in & out adding our enlightenment/effort, lol, but must be allowed to leave when we’ve had enough. Otherwise we turn narky and badly behaved……well, I can.

August 30, 2011 5:55 pm

I had a 3 year relationship with a classic aqua. Same with her, she really didn’t or couldn’t fit in to any ‘group’ as such though still held high ideals for society and her community. She worked in the entertainment industry and I watched how from many hours or quiet solitary practice she would explode onto the stage and completely captivate, perplex and prod large audiences across audience types from the very young to the very old, children, men and women alike. Her work was universal, political and was always based on the common experience of her audience.

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
August 31, 2011 9:27 am

she sounds pretty cool.

Sara
Sara
August 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Very true. I’m Sun, merc, venus and jupiter in aqua……..and often find peeps staring at me and I don’t know why!!! I love playing team sport but I hate doing group stuff at work and uni.

virgotigress
virgotigress
August 30, 2011 6:01 pm
Reply to  Sara

Reminds me of Aqua moon son who many years ago
chose to go to a primary school book parade dressed
as Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchikers Guide to the
Galaxy.
he’s an Aries sun with Uranus in Scorp on his ascendent.
From memory the teachers thought it funny but the other kids were
mostly mystified.

August 31, 2011 9:20 am
Reply to  virgotigress

Nice choice.

fallen angel
fallen angel
August 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Moon in Aqua. Once, the Gemini Chocolate Mamma asked me to come to a church revival – her daughter was performing. However, she then attempted a conversion to which my very polite reply was, “Totally respect religion, love faith to bits, think it’s great but I just don’t do groups. Sorry.” I instituted an embargo on that subject thereafter. Which is not to say that groups and communities aren’t beneficial, in fact they are. But Mystic is DEAD ON regarding this idiosyncrasy. At work, I promote team work, build systems based on it etc etc.. but seriously, on a personal… Read more »

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
August 31, 2011 6:20 am
Reply to  fallen angel

I have no planets in Aqua in my 4th House. But, I don’t do well joining groups. It’s very difficult for me too.

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Ain’t that the truth! Sun & Merc in Aquarius. And I totally resemble that photo. Feathers and all. 😉