Night Blooming

The Night Blooming Cereus 1799

Robert J. Thornton, The Night-Blooming  Cereus, 1799

“When you’re unhinged, things make their way out of you that should be kept inside, and other things get in that ought to be shut out. The locks lose their powers. The guards go to sleep. The passwords fail.”

Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin

NOT that i am suggesting any of us are unhinged in the wake of three Eclipses, Saturn square everything and now a Full Moon in CAPRICORN…not at all. I prefer to think of it is “night-blooming.”   Saturn and Uranus back off the Cardinal Square crap this week but then Mars gets involved in a smack down with both Uranus and Pluto in early Aug.

Keep evolving. Stay calm and Saturn on. Vent here.

fushiafairy
fushiafairy
July 15, 2011 1:17 pm

capicorn moon….figures. Opposite my sun and saturn in cancer. Transiting sun exact my natal saturn. Saturn has entered the building and taken over right now. Goddess knows I have needed it. Getting my sh*t together, the most guarded I have ever been, slow in the romance(and he is proceding like a normal person…weird).

Erika
Erika
July 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Newly crushing kinda hard but I like it. I am romantically inspired which hasn’t happened in forever so I am going to enjoy it for what is and feel hopeful.

A water sign inspired this :

I can see the ocean turning in your eyes
Let me be the moon that stirs your tides
Rush over me

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
July 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Work contract is extended (WHOO!), I am officially leaving my ‘you will not give me money for my skills’ vollie work place (small amount of satisfaction and telling the boss how busy I am and he admitted to undervaluing me. Noice. Changes nothing, tho.) Sitting on my hand about attempting to be cute at an ex. Or at a new (completely inappropriate) suitor- whois possibly around just so that I have someone who is not my ex. I am coming _this_ close to commiting murder to my house mate (I forget that, although I work for a national broadcaster, she… Read more »

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
July 14, 2011 1:31 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

P.S. LISTEN TO MY SHOW ON DANCEY STUFF ON FRIDAY NIGHT. HAVE A PARTY IN YOUR LIVING ROOM, OR SOMETHING. THE MUSIC IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME SANE.

Charley
Charley
July 14, 2011 8:00 am

Oh fine to be honest. Apart from wild, irrational, sudden, overwhelming desire to be in love and experience actual intimacy everything is really quite dull. My creative powers are way fired up right now which is nice, keeping me busy! I could do with a relatively calm, absolutely celibate night of tequila drinking and a plane ticket to Budapest so I can commune with my Scorpio twin but other than that, I really can’t (shouldn’t) complain.

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
July 14, 2011 3:43 am

Just broke another tooth. So another root canal. That’s 2 I have had extracted, and 13 worked on.
F*Q SATURN!!!! Indeed.

I feel like the girl in Bridesmaids, but without the happy ending.

July 13, 2011 7:58 pm

“When you’re unhinged, things make their way out of you that should be kept inside, and other things get in that ought to be shut out. The locks lose their powers.”

This is GOOD. How can i continue to grow with the locked in things? Yes, unhinge me. Fingers of the divine, unpick me. I’m fearful but let’s do this anyway.

misslibrakismet
misslibrakismet
July 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Reply to  milleunanotte

Aww Mille, I’m fearless but that’s how I always plunge into crazy things. Like trekking in Guatemala in ballet flats. (I was in ballet flats, and I thought it would be fun to climb the volcano) My unhinged moments last weekend – champagne, picked up phone, called cheating Aries ex, he rang back flurriedly, we met, had way too awesome time in bed (I mean possibly the best fuqqery I’ve had. Ever.) and now he’s ringing and texting again. But I’m replying at the speed of one text a day. We’re bound to the same dead end and we both… Read more »

July 14, 2011 8:11 am

Aries PhD!!! HAHAHA! Oh misslibrakismet that just about made my morning. Doll, i’m a shy little Piscean…apart from the Sag Asc, 3 planets in Sag, Merc in Aries and Mars in Cap to name but a few of the “non-shy” bits! Yes, I get that fearless bit..how we do the crazy things that our buddies love to laugh about later. Or we laugh in our private moments. But this time I’m just here still, opening up to the universe to dredge what i hope is the last of the viciousness i grew up in. I’m not sure i need to… Read more »

chirochiq
chirochiq
July 14, 2011 12:33 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

🙂

chirochiq
chirochiq
July 13, 2011 5:00 pm

OMG – this is so me right now! Mystic, Thank you so, for daily reality checks, and Mercurial – awesome! moi: Tax time – Will cope! Partner going on impulse trip o/s so now have to run empire by self over August – Will cope! Uni drill down – no time to dither but to vent…Thanks again for this space 🙂 endless rewriting of screeds of total nonsense – Will cope! Or will just go %^&*() Brain = Total Madwoman’s Breakfast – everything i write has to be written draft after draft, constant striving for clarity and to snap out… Read more »

chirochiq
chirochiq
July 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Reply to  chirochiq

That is ‘clarity’ !!!!!

chirochiq
chirochiq
July 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Reply to  chirochiq

No time to eat either!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
July 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Virgo Rising, i am sorry but you do sound a bit bitter. I don’t care how many times my heart gets done over or i have to experience the end of love or lust, i am never going to be out of the game. I will be flirting with doctors at my deathbed, god help me. But i have Libra Rising. I actually hate this full moon. I thought it was going to get better after the eclipses. They were drama fulled but fun in a strange way, i had young men calling me at early am, i got drunk… Read more »

July 13, 2011 5:03 pm

I so get what you are saying! Haven’t got out of bed or off the laptop today 🙂

Ms.
Ms.
July 13, 2011 8:29 pm

AH totally. Love till I die. What is your venus relationship planet wise TLS?

InchbyInch
InchbyInch
July 14, 2011 1:46 am

My 72-year old mom is Libra rising, and, bless her, it didn’t take her too many months after my dad died for her to start expressing how she’d like to find a man; she giggles when she tells me about the handyman flirting with her . .

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
July 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I’m simply blooming – night or day, it doesn’t matter; blooming, Phoenixing positively

leogroover
leogroover
July 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Totally me ! Looking forward to going bush on weekend and escaping from myself

Domestic Triffid
Domestic Triffid
July 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Hmmm. My I Ching has told me to sit tight and wait. I checked my Saturn House thing from the previous post – my Saturn is in my 10th House in Gemini, but my midheaven is in Taurus. I think some sort of writing job where I discuss luxuries – in the same sort of way that Slim Arons photographed the rich – that covers my House of career and needing recognition, my Gem career as a writer and my love of luxury. I want to get out there and GET ON WITH IT. I’ve been sick for a month.… Read more »

Gneiss Moon
Gneiss Moon
July 13, 2011 3:18 pm

haha a friend told me there is a ‘corpse flower’ blooming in a nearby conservatory. reportedly huge; smells putrid.
sounds really weird, I’m going ! 😀

Lauren
Lauren
July 13, 2011 3:31 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

I’ve always wanted to see one of those close up! Truly bizarre and prehistoric looking. I’ve only ever seen pictures of it in a green house setting though, making it look like a huge grotesque phallic fountain!

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Reply to  Gneiss Moon

is that you roxy?

Gneiss Moon
Gneiss Moon
July 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Reply to  whatevs

Yes, ’tis me ! (waves wildly) Hi whatevs ! have a good day~

Bluesky
Bluesky
July 13, 2011 2:52 pm

I had a couple of friends who used to host Night Blooming Cereus parties. We’d literally have drinks and sit to watch the flower open. It exudes a knock-out scent when blooming. My favorite is jasmine at night. Yum! Talk about aphrodisiac. This astro is not that bad this week (knock wood), my biggest pain is dealing with the mess that 3 kids make and feeling unequal to task of fixing it. I had to mop the kitchen before bed. Then wrote long mommy treatises and taped them around house (insane, I know) so that kids get reminders in key… Read more »

StarInspired
StarInspired
July 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Reply to  Bluesky

Brilliant! I love it, good on you!
I should do the same for my housemates… I have some pink heart shaped post-its.
But may leave it until this fraught astro settles a bit…
The last thing I need is to be out looking for a new place to live, on top of all the other sh*t being dredged up at the mo ; )

Bluesky
Bluesky
July 14, 2011 8:00 am
Reply to  StarInspired

true. if my kids could kick me out, they would;) Until they needed something…

I like the idea of posting heart shaped notes that request good house keeping manners.

maybe if I drew rainbows, unicorns, and flowers on them, they would go over better

Or printed a picture of Justin Beiber to go with it.

Hermes love
Hermes love
July 13, 2011 2:47 pm

M M. My favorite flower!!!! my plant in it’s heyday gave me 13 blooms one night on a full moon! The scent is heavenly ! !!

Hermes love
Hermes love
July 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Thank you Grand Mystic my night blooming cerius frozen this last winter
Last week it started to sprout new leaves ! I know it is a sign that I have turned the corner ! But much work to be done! I opened the the new gallery and closed the old gallery ! My little brother makes his transition , my grandma of 100 years then makes her transition a week later . Then my dad of 93 years makes his transition the Monday before the eclipse! I am moving forward knowing that all there is is love! double cap

riverwalker
riverwalker
July 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Reply to  Hermes love

“…moving forward knowing that all there is is love!” Beautiful way to look at all you’ve been through lately.

Just this morning wrote that I would vibrate as love rather than frustration and longing.

Good luck with the sprouting of the new.

Bright
Bright
July 13, 2011 2:38 pm

This craptastic time in my life is made even more craptastic by the upcoming anniversary of my dad’s death and my feeling like it broke me in a way that cannot be mended and that I’ll never be in another relationship (I have been single since he passed) and then I’ll never had sex again.

Failcake.

July 13, 2011 7:49 pm
Reply to  Bright

I love that you are FEELING it. Bright, i realise i always think through my feelings, which sounds great but in fact i try to turn them around without actually feeling them. So they don’t fade.

This is how you FEEL. NOW. You honour this by not trying to make it anything else or put on a positive spin. Bright, this may not make sense to you, but i bow down to your honesty of feeling. Love xx

Bright
Bright
July 14, 2011 3:26 am
Reply to  milleunanotte

Blush – Cancer rising and don’t I show it!

Thank you for reminding me that I’m doing the best in the moment by feeling it.

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
July 14, 2011 3:45 am
Reply to  Bright

Grieving sucks, Bright. It truly does.

cetacean
cetacean
July 14, 2011 10:30 am
Reply to  Bright

Oh my god, that is EXACTLY how I feel sometimes about my brother’s death. Especially when the anniversaries come. Haven’t been in a relationship since then, and definitely have moments of wondering if I ever will be again. It’s so reassuring to hear someone else say that! (Not that I am glad you are going through it.)

perfectpisces
perfectpisces
July 13, 2011 2:24 pm

yes. @amy.. emo must be down. similarity with a friend that I had to let go.. but my dreams were always warning me.. smirk. But I expected. come to think about it my mother asked me about dreams… she said “you used tell me about ur dreams, what happen?” i replied, “I don’t believe in dreams anymore”. mmmm sad, I know. <<< yikes! I guess my emo is kicking back up. but I hope this doesn't effect ur emo levels.

Lauren
Lauren
July 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I love the concept of “night blooming”. Seems very Scorpio to me. It reminds me of The Neverending Story, where Pelerin, the Night Blooming Forest whose giant flowers flourished at night was replaced by Goab, the Desert of Colors during the day. The movie Avatar reminded me of that too. It’s always been my ideal fantasy realm at least.

I hope the Cap Moon will give my work interests a boost. I have a great internship, but that’s not paying me anything and part time work has been scarce so far this summer. 🙁

Ms.
Ms.
July 13, 2011 1:12 pm

this astro has some really tough bits no doubt about it but I am really getting off on the reality and shaping vibe. feeling a little eliza doolittle getting prepped for big things.

July 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Ah, well I did already vent on some older posts but I don’t think anyone is looking at those anymore so I doubt I’ll get any feedback (must try to stay up to date on Mystic!). I checked out my birthchart with transits today and found that Saturn is on my natal Pluto in the 8th, Mars is on my natal Mars in the 5th, Pluto is sextile (I believe? -within a few degrees, whatever word I’m looking for) my Venus in the 12th. Am feeling….. insane? To put it mildly. Anyone want to take a stab at this? I… Read more »

July 13, 2011 1:04 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

Oh, and Saturn is square my Venus, sextile my Neptune and trine my Sun and my Mars…

virgo rising
virgo rising
July 13, 2011 1:38 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

this may not be what you want to hear, but from my experience…and I am now 60 years +, the only love you will ever get that will never let you down is from yourself to yourself…and when you are sufficient to yourself and whole, you will not look to someone else to complete what you perceive is your own lack. All we do is take on the lack of self worth that another brings to the table, the mirror being operative, and we have a compound fracture, double trouble, all bound to end badly. Sorry, but the stars are… Read more »

July 13, 2011 2:51 pm
Reply to  virgo rising

Hmm, Virgo Rising -wise but a little on the bitter end. I really do understand the whole ‘love yourself first’ and ‘the love you take is equal to the love you make’ but that doesn’t have to mean I have to do all that alone. I could have a lover or a boyfriend or a husband. I’m as human as anyone else. But thanks, I know you were trying to help.

July 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

so with you Aquarpio !

year of the fox
year of the fox
July 13, 2011 5:12 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

I swear you are totally echoing the sentiment I had several posts back. I’m in the same predicament (no love in years) so all I can offer you is a *hug*. When I was younger, I didn’t worry about whether I was in a relationship or not – the 30’s came and went without too much trouble -, but sadly the physical me (the one that can make babies) is limited and doesn’t seem to be in synchronicity with the other me. If only I could buy more time or freeze my ability to have children and be a mother.… Read more »

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
July 13, 2011 5:37 pm

YotF ~ What a bummer to hear that. You still can.. many are but there are so many things to consider in my view when one gets older. I have travelled a similar road. Not fussed on relationships much in my younger years. Had some good, and not so, long term ones and long bouts of being single (like now) and was never looking for the white picket fence, 2.5 kids, type of life but as I’ve gotten past my 30’s too I had to face certain realities eg no kids. Still possible but I made the choice that I… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
July 13, 2011 7:09 pm
Reply to  Scorched Earth

Re marriage & children, when asked, i just respond:
‘I forgot’ 🙂

Girl
Girl
July 13, 2011 8:02 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

That is the most brilliant response EVER. Am totally going to use it. GENIUS. HAHAHAHAHAHA x

Ms.
Ms.
July 13, 2011 8:27 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

lol xx

Scorched Earth
Scorched Earth
July 13, 2011 9:13 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Giggles =) I must have too.. but I’m the only one in my circle of friends.. so good to know some other like minded folk.

InchbyInch
InchbyInch
July 14, 2011 1:38 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Oh, dear Pegs, that is superb. xx

Fi
Fi
July 14, 2011 1:14 am
Reply to  Aquarpio

Anyone with venus in 12th has hugs from me, particularly if Saturn is squaring it. A lonely transit – could be worse – you could have it natally, like moi (my natal v in 12th is also square mars which is opp saturn). Am trying to come up with something comforting to say, but I do know that terrible lack if you have planets in fifth (for me it is moon) and no love/no child. At nearly 50, I have had to just accept it, which is easier as I watch all the relationships of all the weddings I went… Read more »

July 14, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to  Fi

Thanks Fi, hugs to you, too. Re: people divulging to you without prompting -me too! Apparently this is an “empath” thing, something I’ve been looking into more recently.

ladybird
ladybird
July 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

its been five whole years of ouch! for me as well, i think i get the feeling…
so let me hope for both of us that this fireworks time is
actually new, good beginnings..cheers to you !

July 13, 2011 1:13 pm
Reply to  ladybird

Thanks ladybird 🙂 Good thoughts for the both of us!

Ms.
Ms.
July 13, 2011 1:21 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

you must be around my age. saturn is going to be on my pluto in a couple of months so you are ’79er? we all got that lesson. mars coming too in nov for me. Last time it went over for me (pre retrograde – saturn moving forward again) I felt super militant, so lots of heady do or die stuff but it felt like a powerful kick at what needs restructuring. I can only think of it in terms of extreme makeover for your internal pathways deeper needs. Congrats on moving on from your job.

July 13, 2011 2:56 pm
Reply to  Ms.

’76 myself. I get the ‘extreme makeover for.. internal pathways deeper needs’ (I think) thanks for giving it words, it always helps me to acknowledge something when it’s spelled out rather than just a pile of experiences I know are related but can’t quite sort out.
And thanks: best thing I have ever done for myself in my entire life.

Ms.
Ms.
July 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Reply to  Aquarpio

totally. xx
thanks to MM
some transits are insane to explain or how they manifest.
we get to go, hey am I going mad?, and then everyone says no and why, then we pass it on. old school 🙂

Charley
Charley
July 14, 2011 7:57 am
Reply to  Ms.

Haha exactly!

year of the fox
year of the fox
July 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Are we supposed to be going ape$hit right now? A bunch of astrologers have been saying how awful things are going to be this week and for a bit after the new moon, I was oscillating between emo and ok feeling. But things have significantly quieted down. Quite honestly, I’m looking forward to Cap Moon. It’ll be on my North Node. I can’t wait to be done with the old.

Scorpio Sun/Rising
Scorpio Sun/Rising
July 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I’m with you Year… things are going along just fine. I love getting the heads up that things could be rough though.. gives me the option to pull the draw bridge up and disappear into calmer realms. Let everyone else fight it out no?

ScorpioRising
ScorpioRising
July 14, 2011 7:09 am

I have been having a streak of good luck maybe the eclipses is what i needed to kick out crap. Stay stuck and get fuqed? Is that what MM said. Yeah, I agree tired of being stuck.

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
July 13, 2011 7:05 pm

yes its on my north node too… dont know how close, but im celebrating a goal Ive worked towards for the last 7.5 years has just manifested in the last 24 hours…. stoked!!!!

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2011 7:52 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

ooo congrats PG

year of the fox
year of the fox
July 14, 2011 12:29 am
Reply to  plutonic gem

yeah congrats!!! I’ve completed so many mini-goals over the past year it’s been amazing. But really the “big boss test” is coming up and I can’t blow that by not “prepping” enough or focusing on stupid relationships woes. I’m channeling my best Capricorn and saying yes to working over time and no to possible romance.

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
July 15, 2011 7:06 pm

thanks guys… i guess its really just another stage of the other long term goals, but its a job, it ticks so many boxes, and it is a shift in my reality, that is great!

ladybird
ladybird
July 13, 2011 12:26 pm

For me, the last weeks seemed somehow calm..
But now, its like everything blowing apart, pieces by pieces,
or all pieces at once i couldnt even say. Especially tonight,
things actually did get out of me without a warning, so i wonder
what is coming in.. i feel as much pain as possible, but im smiling
because it just feels right. how weird is that.

perfectpisces
perfectpisces
July 13, 2011 12:25 pm

well. where do i start? no job and no man. and surprisingly i’m not going mad. a lil disappointed but definitely having faith & mastered patience to overcome this weird quarter life crisis..?

InchbyInch
InchbyInch
July 13, 2011 11:48 am

I knew it would all finally catch up with me. Everything was hinged up nice and neat, albeit I was a little “jumpy.” But I made up for it all at once, all in one day. Trigger may have been Jupiter making exact trine to my Uranus today, or whatever, but, pop! I can feel the madness inch by inch . . .

Fi
Fi
July 14, 2011 12:47 am
Reply to  InchbyInch

one pop! day? hon, that’s doin’ might well, I reckon….given how the pluto/saturn/uranus situation is affecting our charts (moons) n’all.
now give self big hugs, inchy, and see the pops and inches by inches as the “give” in the situation that will allow you to come out of it without fatal tearing/disintegration of spirit.
says Fi, as convincingly as possible, while across the room, she detachedly observes the last vapours of the total oxidation of her own identity/zest for life and the chasm beyond….

InchbyInch
InchbyInch
July 14, 2011 1:53 am
Reply to  Fi

Aye, that is what I am aiming for, to maneuver without fatal tearing of spirit or self. Thanks for putting words to it, Fi, and, here, take my hand, let me pull you away from that chasm. I need you.

Fi
Fi
July 14, 2011 3:00 am
Reply to  InchbyInch

Thanks, blossom..Seeking/taking hands of allies is what the iChing has kept on recommending given Dangerously Deep Water that keeps coming up. I need you too.

July 13, 2011 11:47 am

god, Its been a bloody long night! Enough already with the personal insights and interpersonal dramas .
Does it have anything to do with the fact that I have venus/mars/mercury/saturn/jupiter in the first and pluto/uranus in the 7th?
Pisces sun/ aqua rising and sagg moon?
twice married, just over the first post divorce relationship which broke my heart and wondering if I’ll ever meet a decent man I actually want to be with.
Hoping things will get better soon MM.

virgo rising
virgo rising
July 13, 2011 1:29 pm
Reply to  Dee

with all that first house energy and such a strong sense of self and a kind of me first attitude, coupled with uranus and pluto in the 7th house of relationships, which to me signal instability as well as choosing “odd/quirky partners (uranus) as well as power struggles that feel like battles of life and death significance (pluto), if I were you I’d learn to become happily single. I’ve been married three times…and struck out and now am quite content to be on my own, with no one to answer to or bear the burden of or compromise with. There’s… Read more »

July 13, 2011 2:16 pm
Reply to  virgo rising

thanks for that analysis. I think you are right. Happily single is the way to go 🙂

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
July 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Reply to  Dee

Don’t think Pluto in the 7th could be happily single 😐

July 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Reply to  fluidfeline

very true also. Tell me why/ more? I always crave an all-consuming, perfect relationship…which is neither rational or possible, methinks?

fallen angel
fallen angel
July 13, 2011 7:40 pm
Reply to  Dee

haha.. relationship as rational? Noooo. Reasonable maybe but not rational. You’re not as alone as you think Dee. I have Uranus and Pluto in the first, and everything I’ve read so far points to *apparently* having an electrifying effect as well as a sense of being incomplete sans a partner. I’ve thought about that, and I think there is one kind of life I can’t complete without one. And yet another I can fulfill happily alone. You don’t say which sign your venus is in but your sun/moon/rising combination speaks to me of a love of freedom and fluidity. And… Read more »

July 14, 2011 4:18 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

venus is pisces, lol. And fallenangel, you are dead right about the freedom/ the challenge of being me in a relationship. Eerily accurate analysis!

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
July 14, 2011 10:56 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

hey hey angel – hope all’s heaven in your earth baby cakes!! 😉 xox

virgo rising
virgo rising
July 13, 2011 11:42 am

Saturn seems to have a really bad reputation, which I think is undeserved. Having natal Saturn conj MH, mercury, sun and venus I have learned to live with Saturn as part of my everyday reality and see it now in my maturity as a taskmaster and disciplinarian; karmic necessity which has allowed me to grow, evolve and go beyond the limited self of limitations. For even as Saturn withholds, when we have learned the life lessons that are part of our present karma, Saturn gives us our rewards. No pain, no gain. Why do we have the false expectation that… Read more »

GeorgeSand
GeorgeSand
July 13, 2011 12:10 pm
Reply to  virgo rising

Have to agree with you VR. I have Capricorn rising and moon and I’ve learned to live with it. In fact, I think it’s a blessing in disguise. There’s close to nothing that will have be cowering and simpering away. But maybe that’s all my planets in Scorpio to the rescue? But yes, these past 2 months have been uncomfortable yet ultimately transforming. The question is into what?

GeorgeSand
GeorgeSand
July 13, 2011 12:12 pm
Reply to  GeorgeSand

P.S. Having a heightened sense of the absurd helps. 🙂

saturnian
saturnian
July 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Reply to  GeorgeSand

I agree, Saturn gets undeserved bad press.

Anonymous
Anonymous
July 13, 2011 11:35 am

“night blooming”… lolol ok.. I’ll go with that one.