Saturn Reigns Over Kings & Queens

Voila, some Royal Wedding astrology notes.

I was happy to see Elton and Hubby there, prominently placed, so out and proud, etc.

The bride was beautiful and though my Aquarius Rising has wedding phobia, it was surprisingly moving. Though i do think the Archbishop went a little over the top with the “dreadful day of judgment” crap.

Astrologically, Saturn is ALWAYS prominent in the charts of those born to rule & on this sort of occasion, infused with pomp, karma and eerie echoes of the past.

On July 29, 1981, when THIS happened (see below pic) Saturn was at 5 Libra and Pluto at 21 Libra. Saturn is today at 11 Libra, between the two. It’s both a Saturn Return of the Princess Diana wedding AND a Saturn-Pluto transit.  Pluto was near Princess Diana’s Midheaven the day she married & Saturn is near her Midheaven now, as her son marries. Oh i could go on and on but peeps go CRAZY looking at this sort of stuff, they truly do.

Please vent your royal-Saturn-Saturn-Pluto-Prince William/Catherine Middleton-Princess Diana-how hot Prince Harry is etc thoughts here.

, ,

ericka
ericka
May 3, 2011 3:16 am

the uranian in me even liked the wedding. i have been to five weddings in the past 2 years and i am never moved, in fact i think weddings are a waste of money. its better to have long lasting relationship all through life. anyway Kate looked so damn pretty, not beautiful, but pretty, and flawless skin!!! if i ever do get married i would never wear white, not marry in a church (would be rude considering i am never practiced a religion). she is lucky girl. just 29 and has achieved all that, university grad, married her only true… Read more »

whatevs
whatevs
May 1, 2011 5:20 pm

what i find fascinating is that we will apparently also have the opportunity to view a live streaming beatification some time soon – how the saturnine relics of past times are being flaunted at the moment and in a very uranian online way and the plutonic aspects inherent in all of these spectacles – popes being dug up and why does he need three coffins and the ring of diana popping up, the old war planes that helped england & the allies win the second world war flew in formation metonyms of imperialism. Is like the saturn-ruled things are flexing… Read more »

Saturnrox
Saturnrox
May 2, 2011 6:48 am
Reply to  whatevs

interesting, quite like that whatevs. Let’s face it Saturn isn’t budging.
Popped on to say how much I respect this humble young man for his approach to ‘royalty’. Very much appreciate his quiet humanitarian work (Kate as well) and his stern hand with the media frenzy surrounding both his mother, and now his own life. Wish them both well…

DeepSeaBloke
DeepSeaBloke
May 1, 2011 3:57 pm

The Welsh Mystic Cap theme keeps going … (is J.R.R. Tolkien behind this?) I’m not much of a fan of these sorts of events but yes, it was magnificent. How good to see trees inside the Abbey. Very Neptunian image. The choice of music was great – nothing stuffy or stodgy there. Thinking of her chart, I’d imagine that music is very important for Kate giving, her a sense of spiritual connection. And she needs it – esp. with all the emo surrounding Wills and The Firm. Deep karma indeed … All the same, hope they do well. Could be… Read more »

DeepSeaBloke
DeepSeaBloke
May 1, 2011 4:26 pm
Reply to  DeepSeaBloke

I really should drop in this most interesting Mystic Cap echo …

Catherine “Kate” Middleton: 9 January 1982

Jimmy Page: 9 January 1944

Connections: Wales, Tolkien, Music, Mega Saturn etc …

Prediction: Kate will become the patron of a community outreach program that will make electric guitars more affordable for Welsh farmers. At the same time a version in Cymraeg of Stairway To Heaven will become the official anthem of the RAF Valley base in Anglesay where Wills works.

You saw it first, here on MM.

DeepSeaBloke
DeepSeaBloke
May 1, 2011 4:28 pm
Reply to  DeepSeaBloke

um … Anglesey, I say!

nat
nat
May 1, 2011 5:26 pm
Reply to  DeepSeaBloke

😆 DSB. Thanks for the Cap echo. Or should that be reverb?

ariesms
ariesms
April 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Good luck to them but a waning moon (void of course as well?)in Pisces???????

Then there was that mega intense Aries-Libra-Capricorn Cardinal t-square!

Not exactly relationship material? WHAT is on the horizon?

delilah
delilah
May 1, 2011 2:47 am
Reply to  ariesms

yeah what is on the horizon…i just left work a long weekend and when i get back my bf was already cold…we were so sweet before i left…he doesnt slip in my haus anymore…i sorely miss him

whatevs
whatevs
May 1, 2011 4:51 pm
Reply to  delilah

the horizon right now is linking back to the horizon at the december eclipse – eclipses continue to be activated for months + something from the phase of venus going direct after being retro in scorpio for ages last year is being triggered too. Some kind of point where we get to decide who’s with or without us. Robert Wilkinson talks about it in aquarius papers far more eloquently and knowledgeably than I could paraphrase but if you think about the kinds of issues active in your relationship then and think about how they’ve evolved and have or haven’t been… Read more »

queen nat
queen nat
April 30, 2011 4:55 pm

I could see astrology and symbolism everywhere! Loved it. Trees & foliage display in the abby were especially lovely, and agree with others, pagan. Loved the Capricorn combo of restraint AND quality in Cate’s dress and the small bouquet. A nod to her Cancerian traits with the chantilly lace and having family members involved in the proceedings. I felt uplifted watching last night. Not because I am a Brit or CofE or a monarchist. But because I can get past the blinding array of trappings and tap into the rich symbolism and meaning behind it. So so so wish that… Read more »

Spirit
Spirit
April 30, 2011 3:24 pm

They are both near their Saturn Return cycle as well.

She is 29…he is 28.

Hum…wonder what took them sooooooo long to get to the Altar ?

Little Joey
Little Joey
April 30, 2011 1:36 pm
Zaiborg
Zaiborg
April 30, 2011 2:28 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

AWESOME!!!!!
Love ‘dance like no one is watching’ moments
What a groover!

Little Joey
Little Joey
April 30, 2011 10:32 pm
Reply to  Zaiborg

Isn’t he just! It’s brilliant…

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
April 30, 2011 12:37 pm

I think that Fergie’s girls are being so very tudor with a splash of Gaga.

I am not feeling especially romantic. It was a nice frock, the rest is a bit weird.

April 30, 2011 12:22 pm

This little brides maid pix I find precious…

(Okay, think I’m done now )

VirgoAqua
VirgoAqua
April 30, 2011 11:44 am

I know what Mystic means about the fire and brimstone stuff, hell even I was scared. Bit creepy for a day of joy. Not really a fan of Kate and Wills, they kinda look like they’re always just doing what they’re supposed too, but Harry looks like fun. Can’t wait for his wedding day. I hope he marries Chelsea and she staggers down the aisle, suffering from a hangover and requests smoke breaks! Oh and am I the only one who thinks Kate’s brother is pretty hot???

April 30, 2011 11:46 am
Reply to  VirgoAqua

You know, I barely noticed a thing he said!! lol

April 30, 2011 11:48 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

The Archbishop that is. Yes, Kate’s brother (they say) did a wonderful job without a hitch. I barely listened to him either. What was it Mystic said recently?

Merc Rx (I have in Aries) are more visual… 🙂

Lauren
Lauren
April 30, 2011 12:00 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Yeah, I don’t see the “fire and brimstone stuff” as being a big deal really. It got one mention and that was it. All the other readings were very uplifting I thought, especially the one by Kate’s brother…who is indeed a hottie. 😉

April 30, 2011 11:51 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Yeah the whole Middleton family has been touched by the ugly stick!

April 30, 2011 11:56 am
Reply to  triple air gem

haha. All I know is if I were Kate, the first thing I’d do back at the palace is kick off my shoes and go for the champange bottle!! Yipes. I’d be dying of thirst!! Chelsea sounds a bit more like my style. As a matter of fact, I was a maid of honor at my Saggo besties Catholic wedding 29 years ago and we had photos done at a park first and the limo was fully stocked. I was stone drunk walking down the isle. Oh dear, not so funny at that point and it had not been intentional!!… Read more »

April 30, 2011 11:58 am
Reply to  triple air gem

Pippa looked gorge…

VirgoAqua
VirgoAqua
April 30, 2011 12:08 pm
Reply to  triple air gem

I know right, just awful lol. Gorgeous girls, hot guy, there is hope for the royal offspring

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
April 30, 2011 3:22 pm
Reply to  VirgoAqua

yeh kates brother is liquid lovely

anon
anon
April 30, 2011 7:41 pm
Reply to  plutonic gem

* liquid lovely * love that!

April 30, 2011 11:40 am

Yes, goodness gracious why that ring so snug? Perhaps so she will not run away? 🙂 Have to agree with some of the posts. If I were Kate I’d be like (snicker-snicker) “I got him!!” And William looked to me very smitten. The way he was looking at ther when she was doing her vows looked quite seductive. I was married to a Cancer so I guess I know some of “those looks”. Think he is quite sweet to her and liked the “you look beautiful”, too. They are showing the whole thing again on CNN right now, early evening… Read more »

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
April 30, 2011 3:20 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

yes i think smitten is the word for it…. he definitely seems smitten and i hope she holds his heart with tenderness

Ali B Aqua
Ali B Aqua
May 1, 2011 1:17 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Bloody hell, my cancerian husband is a right horn bag!

Lauren
Lauren
April 30, 2011 11:35 am

Well, I stayed up from 3am until 9am to watch it on the east coast, USA. I’m glad I watched the BBC coverage, as the American coverage was a bit embarrassing. Americans seem less concerned with tradition and a reserved sense of class, than they are with seeing juicy pda’s on the balcony. One network even had a “kiss countdown” and then were all disappointed when the kiss (both of them!) actually happened. I liked all of it, the pageantry, the weird and wonderful parade of hats, the natural elements that were brought in, how William took some time to… Read more »

Luna
Luna
April 30, 2011 11:01 am

Bugger off Harry – he’s fixed to be my boytoy.

Zaiborg
Zaiborg
April 30, 2011 11:01 am

This scorpy gal unashamedly loved it.
OK, big confession – this cold, detached, distant, unapproachable, sarcastic, freaky scary bitch with the flaming rhetorical wit is all an act and a self defense system…fuqing shields up.
I am secretly a ridiculously sooky and TRAGIC true romantic at heart…
My sweet Prince was the one that got away. She got hers, and it filled my black heart with love and hope…
Refreshing to bawl ones eyes out over a joyous occasion on the TV for a change.
I believe in ghosts and demons so why not fairy tales?

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
April 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Reply to  Zaiborg

oooohhhhhhhhh…. i love your sooky tragic true romantic heart

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 30, 2011 10:22 am

😯 I’m not into weddings that much & doubt very much if I will ever get married BUT I loved it! I can’t imagine how nerve wracking the whole thing would have been for Kate & William but they did well to keep it together. Kate was very beautiful and William was very handsome. I also thought it was interesting that William chose not to wear a wedding band. And I did think he was a little rough twisting Kate’s wedding band onto her finger, ow! I also LOVED when they sang ‘God save the Queen’ the Queen wasn’t singing… Read more »

Baristagem
Baristagem
April 30, 2011 10:23 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Oh & the part where you see William say to Kate…

‘You look beautiful’

😯

*faint*

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 30, 2011 10:11 am

Well thank goddess I was watching it on the tv in the corner of a noisy pub and couldn’t hear the fire n brimmstone BS. Hate to admit, they won me over. The dynamic and subtle communication between those brothers is awesome to analyse. What a bond that one must be!
Biased yes, but Capricirn Princess got it all so right I reckon. Alexander McQueen indeed! And yes Numoon, Beatrice and Eugenie – yikes! Ouch.

numoon
numoon
April 30, 2011 9:10 am

Loved the ceremony, pomp and even pageantry. Loathed the dress! Alas, amazed at Catherine – her poise and delight were touching. (Ahem, Beatrice & Eugenie – take note!)

Pegasus
Pegasus
April 30, 2011 8:45 am

William did not inherit Diana’s thick locks but it is a sign of high testosterone, very young to be so balding & looks like Harry’s going the same way. I secretly hope Henry & Phillipa ok Harry & Pip become an item. The 3 Middleton women have very fine legs, the Queen with her love of horse flesh prob thinks they are good breeding stock. As Katherine kept the bridal bouquet, very very unusual, it was suggested that it was to lay at Diana’s memorial. She seemed very there in spirit, is that why the Queen couldn’t crack a smile,… Read more »

Pisces with Sagg rising
Pisces with Sagg rising
April 30, 2011 8:23 am

What did I think? Kate looked so happy I teared up a bit. She’s in love definitely. William looked like he was going to vomit, which I will put down to extreme nervousness. He didn’t really smile that much until they were half way back to Buckingham Palace. I think he thinks Kate is a good sort and he likes her/cares about her and has married her partly because he thinks she will be able to make a go of the role. Not so sure if he’s in love. Or are Kataka men just reserved to the point of being… Read more »

VirgoAqua
VirgoAqua
April 30, 2011 11:49 am

Princess Mary is glorious and looked it, her wedding won’t be topped for a while!

April 30, 2011 1:44 pm
Reply to  VirgoAqua

ditto to Mary’s wedding being better. It had a much more exuberant and joyous vibe to it than Will’s & Kate’s

Anonymous
Anonymous
April 8, 2013 7:27 pm
Reply to  triple air gem

I thought Mary’s dress was more beautiful

Little Joey
Little Joey
April 30, 2011 7:59 am

Oh the “dreadful day of judgement” was truly OTT. It was said with such vigour and vim too. *shudder* . Things like that give Christianity a bad name….. Got me to wondering – will they be judged on that dreadful day for “living in sin” (hell, damnation, sinnnnnerrrrzzzz) for all these years before they took their vows?? Hmmmmmm….. Also, I especially enjoyed the part where one man (her father) handed over his property to the next man (Wills). These kinds of weddings are just a feminists delight. (I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but whatever) I thought… Read more »

Zaiborg
Zaiborg
April 30, 2011 11:14 am
Reply to  Little Joey

Peeps who say ‘sarcasm is the lowest form of wit’ in my experience are simply pissed cause they can’t come up with any quick good come backs!
As for the *shudder* factor I concur – as ‘GOD’ is me, living through me, the only person I will ever seek judgement and forgiveness from is MYSELF.

🙂

April 30, 2011 11:43 am
Reply to  Little Joey

If one has ever seen the Bolyn Sisters this was progress! But yes, I too, noted the “hand off” but it all, to me, at this stage is very sweet. It’s was up to Cate.

Diana truly got the raw deal.

April 30, 2011 11:44 am
Reply to  Little Joey

She did not say “obey”. Oh hell no…..

April 30, 2011 12:15 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Neither had Diana. She was no dummy…At least she was not a hypocrite as how many take vows which just end up a lie. I’ve really changed my mind about marriage overall. Technically I broke my vows as I could not keep my promises as I changed, grew…evolved!!

What’s a girl to do? 🙂

goldfleece
goldfleece
April 30, 2011 7:00 am

I loved watching Wills mouth ”you look beautiful” upon the young Capricorns arrival.

belladonna
belladonna
April 30, 2011 6:16 am

Harry is HOT HOT HOT !!!!!

saggisue
saggisue
April 30, 2011 6:10 am

blah! over it…on to the real world…

Charley
Charley
April 30, 2011 5:10 am

I’m in too much of a romantic/tragic mood to be able to have objective or political feelings about the whole thing. I kind of loved every second.

SourPatch
SourPatch
April 30, 2011 1:44 am

I loved the dress…..made me proud for a moment to be a Cancer-Cap mix. haha All glibness aside, I kept saying up to this day how sorry I felt for her to be marrying into this but I keep forgetting her situation is much different from Diana’s. She’s older, she’s known him longer, and therefore had more time. Though I’m still frowning upon her not being much of a Career woman? She’s a CAPRICORN/CANCER/ARIES, how does she not have any sort of ambition of her own??? *smh* Oh well, I wish them the best of luck! I didn’t expect to… Read more »

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 30, 2011 9:59 am
Reply to  SourPatch

Not have ambitions of her own? That capricorn commoner just installed herself as future queen.

April 30, 2011 9:59 am
Reply to  SourPatch

You don’t think she’s made a career of becoming a princess? I think she’s been very directed towards what she wants. Whether she’s conscious of that or not..
Kate and her mother looked like the cats that got the cream. Wills may be surprised to see who wears the pants now that they’re married methinks

April 30, 2011 10:30 am
Reply to  triple air gem

Haha Lex we just had the same post at the same time!

SourPatch
SourPatch
April 30, 2011 11:25 am
Reply to  triple air gem

Well if you put it that way, I guess it makes sense. I just found it suprising when her friends stated she wasn’t much of a career women considering all the Cardinal energy in her top 3. Of course, I’ve also forgotten that there are ‘royal duties’ that come with it…haha.

April 30, 2011 11:51 am
Reply to  triple air gem

I’m Aries/Cappy stuff and I suppose if I wanted to marry a prince he would have been my full time job also… 😉 lol

Amanda Feeley aka AbsintheDragonfly
Amanda Feeley aka AbsintheDragonfly
April 30, 2011 12:25 am

Meh.

Robur
Robur
April 30, 2011 12:16 am

Kings (and Queens) were not a British invention. The idea goes way back to the Ancient Near East, and Egypt; even the Chinese had an Emperor who fulfilled the same role. And that role is not just a head of state. Jung maintained that Kings and Queens were architypes, and that all humans have a need to think about such symbols. Jung recounts some instances where Swiss patients, who did not have a Swiss monarchy, actually dreampt about members of the British royal family. There’s a lot more to this subject than meets the eye. Incidentally, I really liked the… Read more »

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
April 30, 2011 9:54 am
Reply to  Robur

LOVED the trees. We need more trees in churches!

April 30, 2011 12:06 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Indigofish had mentioned the trees to me over on the Neptune square thread. I had not seen then yet tho (why I did not reply to that indigo!). But loved them too.

aquascorp
aquascorp
May 1, 2011 4:01 pm
Reply to  Robur

I thought that the trees within were marvelous. It was the highlight of the whole thing…that and the Archbishop’s crazy architectural eyebrows…and his melodrama…jeeesh! does he do the narration for every Disney cartoon?

Harry was super-Puck. :p *got a thing for redheads with button-cute noses*

poppalina
poppalina
April 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Pass.

not-so-virginal
not-so-virginal
April 29, 2011 11:45 pm

i wanted to feel happy for their marriage, even though they are a ridiculous institution, and also, the british police started locking up every tom dick and harry who looked like they might try and make a scene at the general wedding gatherings, etc. no room for dissent, people! how gross, they started raiding squats and saying it was for ‘stolen goods’ which they didn’t know anything about until after they raided the squats, etc… so, that shittiness aside.. i really hope that they are in love, and love one another, etc etc, and it was good to see some… Read more »

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
April 30, 2011 3:13 pm

exactly… i share your sentiment and concerns

Gemini rising Gemini
Gemini rising Gemini
April 29, 2011 11:37 pm

haha, triple air gem, i made the same observations as you did 😉 harry is defo hot!

April 30, 2011 12:06 am

Yes, I wanted him to be cheekier though 🙂

Maria
Maria
April 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Harry is so gorg. Hope him and Pippa have fun. What dod Fergies girls look like eek!

Charles
Charles
April 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Oh you monarchists are so cute sometimes, especially at moments like this when it becomes apparent that soon, you will all become the personal property of the new King What’s-His-Name.

year of the fox
year of the fox
April 30, 2011 2:04 am
Reply to  Charles

Hahah! THIS!!!

fishgirl
fishgirl
April 29, 2011 11:05 pm

the singing choirs got me crying. And the passage Catherine’s brother read from Romans, i’ve always thought was such a beautiful creed for living, regardless of religion.
I’ve never been to a wedding in a tracksuit before.
And how much fun WAS HARRY having!!?

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
April 29, 2011 10:58 pm

I think pippa middleton was longing to get off with prince harry. i don’t blame her. don’t start me on diana

April 30, 2011 12:00 am

Yep, she was gagging for a bit of Harry action! What are the odds of the two sisters marrying the two princes I wonder? Scoop for the Wisteria sisters!!

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
May 1, 2011 2:14 am

Harry no doubt landed the HOT sister, especially after Chelsea fronted in teal, & with bed head … the surprise of the night was Thorpey & the ‘ambitious cake making’ Middleton brother ….

… & what was up with Testino’s jaw?

May 2, 2011 12:19 am

oh I missed Testino? What WAS up with his jaw?
And by Thorpy and the Middleton Brother, did you mean that they got it on?? Or that they both looked good?

April 29, 2011 10:53 pm

So with Saturn as the ruler of my chart does that mean I’ll be royal one day?!?
Bride pretty, Groom bald (!), brother of groom hot 🙂

Carolina
Carolina
April 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Truly amazing! but not surprising given how awesome astrology is!

Luscious Leo
Luscious Leo
April 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I shed a tear for Diana.