The Venus Detox

blue hair model with marshmallow man at beachSo now that Venus is in Sagg, who is feeling a bit more blase or even cavalier re the whole love-sex-romance-relationship thing?

Frankly, that Venus in Scorpio situation that took up the last four months of 2010 was a bit like some sort of a psychic colonic.

Everyone got to stir up yicky organisms breeding at the bottom of their love tract AND i am going to leave this metaphor right here but you get the point, yes?

So it was detoxifying.

All sorts of psychic sludge being stirred and released.

It’s AMAZING what comes up/out during a Scorpy Venus Retro & obviously it’s a psychologically useful process but honestly, how much more pure FUN Is Venus in Saggo.

It’s so light…Peeps with Venus in Sagittarius, are you always like this???  And is anyone else suddenly feeling like a functional slacker when it comes to matters of the heart?  Or would you still rather do some Venusian venting re that Scorp thing?

Image: Eugenio Recuenco

Ariel
Ariel
January 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Deeply preferred Venus in Scorpio – intensity & certainty. Now, drab light begins to show imperfections…

Girl
Girl
January 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Hmm. I’m just having continual ‘WTF’ moments at the moment. Like ‘WTF have I been thinking staying somewhere that made me miserable?’ and ‘WTF was I thinking being so in love with someone so emotionally vacuous?’. And not momentary WTF moments that then pass and are replaced by the initial feeling, but lasting ones. But then I might have felt that stuff anyway. God knows it’s time!!!

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Blessings & thoughts to all flood affected – phones went down today whilst checking up on our family – but internet & twitter prevailed & luckily they’re gonna remain OK!! back to the topic du jour – am so ‘who gives a …’ re the usual suspects. as in detached, seeing games / shinanegans etc for what they are & if their sun is shining & am in mood to see them yes – otherwise meh – & it’s rock on with my frock on & doing my own thing, yeeha!! so much lighter, unencumbered & all – thank goddess… Read more »

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 11, 2011 9:05 pm

PS. re floods – my Grandparents lived in Towoomba & we were there growing up as kids, our parents were married there.

check this footage of the flash flood yesterda – cars floating down the street for peeps who aren’t in Aust. 3/4 of the state of Queensland is a national disaster area. Google Queensland & imagine how much of Europe or USA that equates to. they call it an ‘inland Tsunami’ for a town that’s 700 m above sea level & a few hours drive from the coast!

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 11, 2011 9:05 pm

*Toowoomba* ….

prowlncat
prowlncat
January 12, 2011 9:33 am

sad 🙁

Saturnrox
Saturnrox
January 12, 2011 2:33 pm

oh my. keep safe everyone.

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 12, 2011 8:42 pm
Reply to  Saturnrox

aside from all the people that are in danger, the lost animals break my heart – 40 race horses couldnt be released by the RSPCA & drowned – but my friends got all their friends & everyone single or without kids & went to the animal shelters & all took in as many stray animals as they could manage ….. down the phone line the stories, yelps, meows & tweet tweets in the background was equal parts heart braking & heart warming. they even took care of strangers pets who couldnt take them to public shelters. god bless the spirit… Read more »

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
January 11, 2011 8:40 pm

yeah. fuck yeah. also coincides with New [sexy, beautiful, deep, interesting, heartbroken and a tad bitter but still sexy] Toro appearing and disappearing from my life 😐

leogroover
leogroover
January 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I got what i deserved from V in S. a total muck raking time because I hung on way too long to the Tortured crab ex. I’m glad to see the end of it.
Now, just back from dirty weekend with new sparkling Gem/Kataka crush and it was extremely breezy and light hearted on my part. he was the one doing the post coital bliss D & M and I wasn’t committing to nuffin. Totally unlike me but maybe its the new me! yay

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I was hoping for something more from Venus in Scorp than what I got. What with Uranus and NN there, and half the solar system in Taurus. Got re-realisations. Boring. Sick of thinking of things. Want action. The last few days, when venus opposed my merc and sun whilst mars was trining my venus was *cough* interesting. I had a chilled day on a boat to *cough* visualise stuff. hmmm. Here’s hoping imagining is the first step to reality. Less fun when the pisces moon turned up to make it all emotional but anyway. Yes TLS, a bit bouncier, or… Read more »

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
January 11, 2011 3:53 pm

i always love reading all your stories, makes me feel better about my not-exactly-self-help-manual-perfect so-called “love” life.

Venus in saggo has actually just made re really asexual but sort of cheerier about the whole thing; it’ll come along when it comes along sorta thing. Venus in scorp had some DARK moments, this feels bouncier even tho no real action in relationships, as such.

is anyone else feeling it?

prowlncat
prowlncat
January 12, 2011 9:32 am

yep-ish

I just don’t give a rat’s arse. About anything …. so never mind functional slacker in my love life – I’m in full blown Fuq It All To Hell mode in all areas of my life. It’s quite an unusual feeling. Even work and money (what the??!!) aren’t motivating me to get off my arse and do something aside from sleeping and watching the tennis.

…. it could be this friggin heat mind you. 👿

purpleta
purpleta
January 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Today I imagined having sporty sex with my teacher while at class.
Then I also took the lift with him and shamelessly flirted with him. When the elevator opened I jumped into the rain while he was opening up his umbrella, teased him a little bit then disappeared.

Yes, my natal Venus in Sagittarius is in full bloom.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I’m a venus in Sag but i think it’s all reversed because my house ruler neptune is in the 8th house in scorpio.

VirgoAqua
VirgoAqua
January 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Would I want some more Venus in Scorpio? HELL NO! I don’t know how the natal Venus Scorps do it?!

Hummingbird
Hummingbird
January 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Yes this gem with moon and mars in sag and Venus in Aries likes this astro-climate much much more! Yay! Yes- MUCH more fun!

January 11, 2011 1:45 pm

I am definitely preferring this Venus in Sagg vibe. I do have to say though that everything that Mystic said in the Venusian Luxe ended up coming true without me even realising it. Right at the tail end. Nearly made my head spin around. 😮 Now everything feels a lot lighter. Recent ex and I pretty much dealing with things calmly and in a free and easy manner. Lots to sort out but not stressed about it at all.

Lucy
Lucy
January 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Totally different LOVE vibe.

More relaxed, feeling more whole. Venus Scorp brought up so many fears regarding deep love vs co-dependence vs attachment vs who-am-I-in love and past regrets and whoa…

But I did learn how to apply make-up and dress myself like a grown-up. Yes.

Love of children, nature, myself, family all amplified, developed even in the darkness. Yes

So it was deeeply cleansing.

Now I just want to date guys who smell of soap.

Virgo
Virgo
January 11, 2011 4:34 pm
Reply to  Lucy

Same thing happened to me Lucy. First time in years I’m wearing heels, skirts, dresses and makeup.

Venus Scorp gave me courage to leave an unhappy relationship and bang, I found love of same things as you describe. Amazing.

Baristagem
Baristagem
January 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I don’t know how many of you astro peeps are in the flood affected areas but I really hope you guys are safe! 😯

January 11, 2011 1:40 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Safe but isolated. Gahhhhh!!!

*ponders how Baristagem does them bug eyes.* Don’t they get sore?

January 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Reply to  The Empress

That sounds like I’m hoping peeps are safe but isolated. *shakes head at self* That would be me who is safe but isolated. See, cabin fever is doing my head in.

January 11, 2011 2:33 pm
Reply to  The Empress

Hope you have friends nearby Empress. And that your phone and internet remain connected so that you can chat with others.

January 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Reply to  The Empress

and a canoe x

Hummingbird
Hummingbird
January 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Yes likewise BG…

Capfire
Capfire
January 11, 2011 2:28 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

Was wondering the same thing. Only aware of Herby in brissy(ask him above). Hope everyone is safe.

What astro deals with flooding?

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
January 11, 2011 2:53 pm
Reply to  Capfire

Is this a neptune thing or am I being to literal with Poseidon?

<3 to all the Brissie, Qlders. They are a resilient mob.

hippychic
hippychic
January 11, 2011 3:27 pm
Reply to  Capfire

Was thinking also about the numbers of today 11:1:11.

We here too, still raining, rivers rising, roads closing. Cut off and now have all that time you wish to you had to do all those things you never have time to do. But do you feel like it NO! everything is yuk and wet.
Bit stressy though, but certainly distracts you from your normal concerns!

January 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Reply to  hippychic

Makes running out of milk take its rightful place at the low end of life’s stresses, doesn’t it. My sister’s friend is stuck in an evacuation centre and unable to leave. Her 12 week old baby who was just diagnosed with cancer two days ago is stuck in a hospital in Brisbane. She had left for a quick drive home to see her sick mum. On the way, she and her mum were caught in flash flooding in their car and had to swim to safety. Another one of my sister’s friends lost two mates in the Toowoomba flooding. They… Read more »

hippychic
hippychic
January 11, 2011 6:26 pm
Reply to  Herby

Geez Herby

That is so sad. I hope there is some light there soon for all involved. That poor woman not being able to be with her baby and after nearly drowning. Your sister must be in quite a state too, glad she has you for a brother.

January 11, 2011 6:47 pm
Reply to  Herby

Omygoodness, such a heartbreak about the baby. And then the flood. All too much.

Blessings to all.

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
January 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

My work was evacuated before lunch, closed for the next couple of days, its a riverside building. My parents decided to evacuate me completely out of Brisbane (but my suburb not even likely to go under – it has ‘hill’ in its name!). Am now well up a Mountain, which managed to be the number one rainfall location for Brisbane over the past 24 hours Was on the news (the ABC news) and everything! Am now flooded and landslided in – prob no escape for a few days… Some friends have been evacuated, others hunkered in, and yet more have… Read more »

January 12, 2011 7:38 am
Reply to  postmodscorp

Postmodscorp … Thinking of you. I hope everything is okay out there. Hope you have blue skies this morning too. Not that they look like they are going to last.

Stay safe

January 11, 2011 12:08 pm

hah functional slacker. great term mystic Maybe its the masochist in me but I love the this feeling of post carnage chill. I am thriving on all the honesty, I love it. It’s the reward for all the hard work and emotional alchemy so necessary to make genuine change into people previously hyperdrive into going, ah fuck it. I had the most venus sagg chats last night involving a serious talk of hearts yet I wouldn’t let it deviate even a second into the kind of crap that tangents off topic. I have been waiting for this energy so I… Read more »

January 11, 2011 3:04 pm
Reply to  Ms.

What has happened to your knee Ms? 😕

January 11, 2011 5:32 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

I was walking home from the hospital and my knee gave out in a shopping center I short cut through and had to hop back to hospital.. true
“old sports injury” was most official on physio. normally I am scratching the walls to sit still this long but I have an army of painkillers, some gin and phone is now a walkie -talkie whilst I have every kind of face and hair mask on playing computer games on the boys x box. Diva General Style (gotta make the most of it eh 😉

January 11, 2011 6:50 pm
Reply to  Ms.

**Ouch**

Well, sounds like you’re certainly making the best of it and a touch of beautification to boot.

Love the walkie-talkie bit. haha

Speedy recovery! x

January 11, 2011 8:42 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

love to you also. x

applepieskies
applepieskies
January 11, 2011 11:58 am

Natal Venus in Sagg, in the 8th. Living in Moominvalley most of the time. The bigger themes send me into the underworld, and I certainly love through the 8th, but day to day life outside of a major relationship is generally very pleasure seeking, light, and exactly like the vibes everyone is feeling at the moment. Not getting bogged down by anything. Dancing and prancing. Definitely.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2011 11:53 am

well things definatly feel freeer than they have for a while could care less really but have various men chasing and texting but not interested in anything or anyone, would rather work out what im going to be doing for work in the next 6months although my ex texted me yesterday about how he really felt, although its to late for both of us it was a little boost to the ego i guess, but everything does seem so much easier and happier just want to have fun

Little Joey
Little Joey
January 11, 2011 11:31 am

Honestly , can’t say I’ve detected any change in my love life….. same old same old, except my Scorp has gone on an OTT health kick…. I mean really OTT (which is great but he keeps going onnnnnn about it – you know how they get when they are obsessed with something – someone should invent a “Scorpio Chill Pill”). I have been on a radical throw it all out, who needs this crap cleaning spree which is boring but good at the same time. I have been meaning to do it for ages and only just getting round to… Read more »

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 11, 2011 10:56 am

Def. not fun as I just laid the hammer down and broke up the ToroAquarian. *sigh*

Although I hear several other peeps saying it must have been the Uranus going into Aries thing or the Sun Square my natal Uranus thing. idk anymore. *bah* just sucks.

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
January 11, 2011 10:52 am

And my saggo friend rang last night to announce her bf had just proposed. Trad but happy. Venus is go. 8)

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
January 11, 2011 10:50 am

Venus hovering over natal neptune and oh my, I have been lusting after some unlikely oddities in the last 5 days. And in public. Shamelessly got this libidinous “devil may care” gush that is oblivious to any real signals they are giving me.

Venturing venus, having a laugh at love and lust feels better than scorping out, not scoring a stitch of love or action.

Sassy
Sassy
January 11, 2011 10:33 am

Could really release a lot of past stuff..Rise above it and move on forward. Venus in Scorp def did help the deep feeling with new toro guy and it has moved fairly quickly..

Def feel the lightness of Saggi, currently going thru my 7th house..

Seems people were going psycho with the move from scorp to saggi. A friend I wiped from life a month ago, sent me threatening txt msgs just one after the other yesterday…It was crazy and upsetting, just thought Im not even going to give her the satisfaction of replying she just wanted a fight!!! WTF..

January 11, 2011 10:38 am
Reply to  Sassy

Oh dear Sassy. Yes, ignoration (ignoring) better than feeding her.

You have a new Toro beau?

Sassy
Sassy
January 11, 2011 10:49 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Why yes I do, Sweetie.:-) He is really something. Quite different to what Im usually attracted to in men, which I think is what i need. First time with a Toro man.

He is jupiter, uranus saggi rising, moon in cappy (like yourself) and venus in gem..So have noticed he is less stubborn and more into communicating than average Toro..

January 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Reply to  Sassy

Oh hey, I’m so happy for you! Know you were wishing for a new beau some time ago and glad you got one!

He sounds like loads of fun with that rising and Jupiter/Uranus.

Yes, think the Cappy Moon should help keep him a bit grounded and we don’t tend to stray.

I went out with a Toro a couple of times and gawd was he gorgeous!! Really, most handsome man I ever knew…even over the Pisces.

Have fun girl! x

January 11, 2011 10:53 am
Reply to  Sassy

WTF is right! Delete delete delete. That’s all you can do Sassy. Sounds like you made the right decision wiping her from your life.

And new Toro beau? They are lovely people aren’t they. Very relaxing and calm. Mind you, my lovely Toro is stubborn as hell … she has 4 planets and Asc in Taurus though (12th House).

Definitely recommend the Toros 🙂 Have fun with him 😉

Sassy
Sassy
January 11, 2011 11:02 am
Reply to  Herby

Thanks Herby. And glad that things worked out for you and Toro lady, you must feel very blessed and happy!!

Yes they certainly are calm, solid, caring and attentive.

Capfire
Capfire
January 11, 2011 11:45 am
Reply to  Sassy

…don’t forget the awesome toro cuddles. Nice and warm in winter.

January 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Reply to  Capfire

Oh yeah! Toro cuddles are very warm. Not that we have winters where I live … Unfortunately 😉

You are definitely going to have a great time Sassy

Capfire
Capfire
January 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Reply to  Herby

Herby, you OK with flood situation?

January 11, 2011 1:50 pm
Reply to  Capfire

Yeah … I live south of Brisbane in an area that seems to be coping with the water. All the creeks are flowing freely into the Logan River, which is taking the water out to the bay. We have localised flooding of roads but only in low areas that traditionally flood at the first drop of rain anyway. Am worried about some of my friends who live along the river in the CBD and about my wife who will be driving a bus in town tomorrow afternoon when the flood is expected to peak. She’s safe at home today though… Read more »

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2011 3:12 pm
Reply to  Capfire

LOL herby, maybe we could go in a see if we can get bulk on the pool fencing our yard front and back has been ankle deep with the lovely brown water too for weeks. The kids over it, have to carry them to the car as they are sick of having muddy legs every time we go out. Don’t have the heart to tell them how bad it is for others at the mo! Pretty bad today, think we will be completely cut off in the next hour or so if not already, hopefully that will be the worst… Read more »

hippychic
hippychic
January 11, 2011 3:14 pm
Reply to  Capfire

mm yes that was me above, have been having some tech issues also 🙂

leogroover
leogroover
January 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Reply to  Capfire

Hope all the lovely MM SE Qld peeps are ok and keeping as dry as poss. Anna Bligh looked like she was gonna cry and is teary. I’m im Nothern NSW and haven’t see the sun for more than 1 day in a row for months. Prayers to all.

January 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Reply to  Herby

Do you have Toro planets Herby? Curious as to what astro brings peeps together. I know I’ve said it before but super happy things are working out for you.

January 11, 2011 1:55 pm
Reply to  The Empress

I have no Toro planets.
Other than super-charged 12th house planets in Virgo with oposing 6th house Pisces moon, I have Jupiter in Leo, Mars in Cancer, Neptune in Sag, Uranus in Scorpio and Pluto in Libra.

So I think the Virgo / Pisces opposition is the defining aspect of my chart at the moment.

January 11, 2011 2:22 pm
Reply to  Herby

So does that mean you’re a Virgo rising? All that earthiness between you would be nice. I have Merc and Venus in Taurus so I understand the stubborn tendencies. Mine seems to be expressed as hanging onto things too long or being cautious. But I do love beautiful surroundings and words. 🙂

It’s funny, whenever I chat with someone with a lot of planets in Virgo I make LOTS of typos. lol

January 11, 2011 2:37 pm
Reply to  The Empress

Yeah, I’m a Virgo rising and my love is a Toro rising to go with her Stellium of Toro planets (incl. sun). LOL … I think lots of typos is because we’re talking a mile a minute and touch-typing to go with that. I’m usually touch typing a response here, thinking about work stuff (coming here is my ‘clear my head a moment while I get thoughts into order) and looking out the window at the view … all at once *LOL*. Apparently we are also bad drivers (though I disagree). Yeah … the earthiness is lovely. It’s not exciting… Read more »

January 11, 2011 10:21 am

Talk about “The Odd Couple” Mystic…(pix)…lol

Oh Venus still on my 1 degree Sagg Jupiter in 6th. Who needs a man anyhow..I got work….which as of today actually having a bit slow day so I went for a nice little walk.

January 11, 2011 10:23 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Ohhh and today they’re all trine trans. Aries Moon on my Mercury!

Capfire
Capfire
January 11, 2011 10:20 am

Natal Sagg Venus in 8th conjunct a bunch of other personal Cap planets in 8th.
Puuff! After the Pluto year I had Scorp Venus was childs play.

No to natal Sagg Venus always feeling light & brezzy.

When the Sagg party urge does hit I tend to do it in understated black with bourbon in some dark alley dive bar, talking non-stop to the weirdest person in the room. Not one for the string bikini, wine spritzer swilling on some far flung beach, besides my ass looks to big in one.

Charley
Charley
January 11, 2011 10:18 am

Still a bit annoyed about stuff that came up, sure and as a Scorpio brooding over these matters is par for the course BUT it’s true, an element of lightness is back. My fire is feeling it. So anyway I’ve earmarked 2011 as the year I ‘date’ because it’s always love or sex for me without any of the civilized courtship or stuff in betweenness. ‘Getting to know you’, what’s that? Plus I hit 30 and realized I’ve never actually been on a date, date without having been intimate with the person before at some point and that needs to… Read more »

January 11, 2011 11:34 am
Reply to  Charley

oh my god. dating is awesome! go and date. seriously. so good. to know is to love x

Charley
Charley
January 11, 2011 11:49 am
Reply to  Ms.

Terrifies me to the point of paralysis haha but I’m doing it, I am, I am. I have a few lined up already and I’m not even going until March.

Fascinating amount of Leo, Scorpio and Sag men in the online dating world, paging Mystic for some astro analysis!!

January 11, 2011 12:11 pm
Reply to  Charley

excellent. feel the fear and do it anyway. dating is a great skill to have a swear. have fun x

January 11, 2011 12:13 pm
Reply to  Ms.

*I swear*

sounds like I am suggesting you swear at them. lol

January 11, 2011 1:32 pm
Reply to  Charley

I’m seconding Ms. Have fun Charley.

Charley
Charley
January 12, 2011 4:04 am
Reply to  The Empress

Aww thanks, here’s hoping.

Lucy the Leo
Lucy the Leo
January 11, 2011 10:05 am

I’m not feeling ‘fun’, but I have overnight stopped giving a shit. Which is ace, really.

Catsmeow
Catsmeow
January 11, 2011 1:50 pm
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

From one Leo to another, I’m right there with you on not giving a shit. 😉

Leo Princess
Leo Princess
January 11, 2011 7:17 pm
Reply to  Catsmeow

Another Leo hears you.

Pia
Pia
January 11, 2011 10:04 am

Yes i agree. But I have been seeing my ex for about the past 4 months on and off. Must admit it has been so much fun. I would like it to go to the next step but I’m affraid it will reuin the fun. So much for detoxing!

January 11, 2011 10:32 am
Reply to  Pia

I hear ya Pia. My wife and I broke up in October during the whole yucky Venus thing. She moved back home at the end of December after a very fun few months of … well, let’s just say that things that had lost their fire during the previous 12 year were refired. It was heaps fun. We’re very much back together again and the fun hasn’t stopped. Not sure whether it’s a detox if you go back to the same person. But it doesn’t feel like the same relationship. So, maybe it won’t ruin your fun to take the… Read more »

January 11, 2011 11:32 am
Reply to  Herby

I think just about every long term partnership I knew was under fire at that time. A lot of people were breaking up, others having headcase affairs. It is interesting that you are changed into a new relationship, that sounds like you accepted the challenges and survived the alchemy. tres scorping.

Pia
Pia
January 11, 2011 3:11 pm
Reply to  Herby

That’s great Herby. Honestly great! Yeh my ex was a Cancer and he was very stubburn during the break up didn’t want to talk to me. And the break up kinda came from nowhere in May. So unexpected. But i had a feeling it wouldn’t be the last of it. And now I’m as happy as ever and i think he is too. But not sure because he is hard to read. But i must admit we are begining to see more and more of each other. So fingers crossed!! I hope that everything works out for the best with… Read more »

Savannah
Savannah
January 11, 2011 9:51 am

Arrh what a nice colonic it was lol.

Yesterday I took a ride with Western Star man out bush, completely spontaneous decision to go with him. We laughed all the way there, when he got us bogged in the sand, (past loves would have vented) but not he, he was all efficiency & it was all a laugh & an adventure. Came back on such a high, haven’t had this much fun in ages.

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
January 11, 2011 9:42 am

If the vibes am getting are hitting the target, Venus in Sagg is much quicker to get itself out of brooding thoughts. Plus Venus is now in my 9th house.

Its sputtering, going forth, back in the 8th house was OK, but as always is the case for shitty transits, OK only at the exit moment.

I have to read more on the 8th house. This year my Solar Return shows Sun and Mercury are located there. Anything I read on the net simply nods head, points finger, saying be afraid, be very afraid. Afraid of what?

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
January 11, 2011 11:07 am
Reply to  Quadrupled

Hey Q, re 8th house I just recently got involved in it and have come out stronger and more authetic. Ok debt and death are serious but checkout some more subtle power issues, the politics of your living and relating standards etc and the 8th house can bring you back to a renewed appreciation of your 2nd house, all that you own and value. And it can show up useful insights about where your energies are mispent also, cos some things are just always gonna be beyond your control. I found 8th house forces me to realise these waterfall chasing… Read more »

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
January 11, 2011 8:24 pm
Reply to  twinfishrising

These are all wonderful journal entries to be read a year later, twinfishrising.

Don’t know if SR starts a little early, but slowly my thoughts are drifting to the topics: what I have, what I need, who supports me, whose opinions I should value.

It all goes back to power: how do you relate to it, how do you claim it (without becoming a tyrant) and how do you exercise it, whose power I should respect, whose authority I should skip/shrug off.

Pluto in Cap is solar 8th house for Gems, so I better start checking “black outfits”. 🙂

VS
VS
January 11, 2011 9:34 am

I feel like I just exited a sarcophagus, honestly

but, with a grand trine in fire, this don’t come as any shock to my system.

twinfishrising
twinfishrising
January 11, 2011 10:57 am
Reply to  VS

🙂
Awesome.

January 11, 2011 9:33 am

The vibe here is different too … much more fun 😉

bullmoose82
bullmoose82
January 11, 2011 9:20 am

I certainly do NOT feel detoxified though I’m glad for those who do. I’m also not feeling any of this “fun” that is supposed to accompany venus in sagg. It could be a result my sagittarian ex who wrecked me. Or maybe part of this is an Aries thing?

Bluesky
Bluesky
January 11, 2011 9:06 am

blase

andromeda
andromeda
January 11, 2011 8:49 am

Is this picture your way of saying that have come through a hard time with a clown (Venus Retro Scorp) – now we see him for what he is (Venus in Sagg) pretty stoopid?

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
January 11, 2011 9:49 am
Reply to  andromeda

I would think “pretty incompatible” 🙂

andromeda
andromeda
January 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

I don’t know she looks a little grim and he is kinda cheery, perfect fit!!!

WOOHOO
WOOHOO
January 11, 2011 11:54 am
Reply to  andromeda

Well…. that’s how I feel about everything at least.

andromeda
andromeda
January 11, 2011 8:46 am

It really is a different vibe this Venusian Sagg World!! I am sure it’s not just post-Saturnalia carbacoma or whatever. Things look adventuresome and sparkly – it’s a very welcome shift in perception.

Pin It on Pinterest