Do Cusps Exist?

Ryan Reynolds shirtless

Loads of peeps like to say that they’re xyz sign but”born on the cusp”.  ie; the last or first day of their Sun sign.

It does not actually mean a thing – you one sign or the other. The Sun was either in – say – Libra or it was in Scorpio.

However, i can see why there is confusion.

Take, for example, the actor Ryan Reynolds, whose birthday it is today.  (Betcha thought this as another inspirational Self-Actualizing post didn’t you)

We don’t know his time of birth and as today is when the Sun changes from Libra to Scorpio – he could be either.  Aphrodite knows he’s beautiful enough to be a Libran but there’s a Scorpio glint in his eye and his film choices of late have been, well, edge…no?

So no to cusps but in the case of peeps who don’t know or do not publicise their birthtimes, there is room for confusion.

And the Sun does not change signs on the same day each year. This year, for example, the Sun will be in Scorpio (Sydney time) at 23.36 but in other years it has been at various times of this day, October 22 and October 23.

If Ryan R was born early AM, he’s a Libran…Later – likely a Scorpio.

And, if you are born at a super-late degree of a sign, your Sun very quickly progresses into the next sign anyway. So he’s had a progressed Sun in Scorpio until just recently, when it would have progressed into Saggo.

People who crap on about cusps are just being bimbonic. I know because i was so embarassed about my Pisces Sun for years that i’d always stress how i was “on the cusp” of Aries. Because i thought Aries were cooler. It’s a bit trag.  Like being definitely in one particular suburb but insisting that your street is actually in the more salubrious one next to you.

And yes, Ryan is not only a genius and a Libra or a Scorp; he also obviously works out well, hard and often.

Image: Men’s Health

Rameen ruchiha
Rameen ruchiha
March 9, 2020 3:54 am

Yes ! I do agree with all a professional astrologer had to say but listen to me. Ophiuchus has been introduced now and now the dates have changed so cusp is no longer real as dates are a month off so don’t u think that the cuspers are now into a already new sign which comes before them like 11mar to 19 april makes u a pisces according to new dates so being pisces aries cusp is already solved !

Psychic Jucy
Psychic Jucy
October 25, 2010 5:20 pm

I believe in cusps. I also believe that the sign you are in naturally includes aspects of the sign before and the sign after. Example, say you are a Libra… The sign before is Virgo and the sign after is Scorpio. The common thread between Libra and Virgo is ethics. The thread between Libra and Scorpio is charm. And then Libra has a lot of stuff that neither Virgo or Scorpio will have. When I have a hard time guessing someone’s sun sign it’s either because of a powerful ASC or they are on teh cusp and therefore exhibiting a… Read more »

October 26, 2010 5:34 am
Reply to  Psychic Jucy

agree ! Definately feel there is a blurring of the edges. I am very Virgo, but Sun Uranus and Pluto are on Libras shady porch savoring a sweet tea.
My Saturn in Aries, for example, is on cusp of 3rd and I can be a Ramzilla behind the wheel. I don’t watch Nascar, I AM Nascar ! ha

triple air gem
triple air gem
October 25, 2010 12:14 pm

My bestie who is a libra/virgo cusp has for years ranted on about how she’s a cusp because she’s embarrassed about being a Virgo. She shut up about it when I, exasperated one day, pointed out that Madge was a Leo with Virgo moon and rising and did she think that chick would’ve gotten anywhere in life without a hefty dose of Virgo!? Hysterical. I was in love, ages ago with a Libra/Scorp cusp dude who had a similar, tasty, physique to tasty, buff-a-rama Ryan (thanks for that photo Mystic) and had the same allure. My dude was a Libra… Read more »

Ms.
Ms.
October 24, 2010 10:37 pm

lol. street analogy for cusps mystic. hehe. I used to try that on with the sagi card for a while because people always reacted badly to scorpio and I was too bouncy and talkative to be an uber scorp. ah but we grow don’t we 😉

October 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Not true! My dad is a Scorp and pretty darn vain and gym-obsessed. Ew.

October 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Guilty of using 29 Virgo cusp to sashay into Libra territory when younger. Just wouldn’t identify with the prudish persnickety fussbudget label of the drab Virgo. Which of course, proves the same. Irony !

October 24, 2010 3:33 pm

One last bang on about Seal….Was just in car and listening to him.

“Heavenly…Feels like yesterday’s here now”…

Sounds very Aqua/Pisces to me.

Pluto in 3rd just has to grok it. Even if it is about something as ambiguous as cusps.

October 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Realized I have contridicted myself for two days now… 😆 Think perhaps that Gemini influenced peeps live on the cusp all the time?

plutonic gem
plutonic gem
October 24, 2010 3:10 pm

right… the oracle just said I do have a soulmate (which i was framing in terms of twin flame/lover/partner etc) and that they are not what i would expect, that they are having very sexy thoughts about me, and that I would see them sooner than i expect… well ill be!!! i’ll be very happy bout that

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 24, 2010 1:14 pm

RR doesn’t do it for me…bland but then i think the Scorp Matthew Mcsomething previously featured in perfume ad doesn’t either. Have have many of those type bodies on my table and they aren’t sexy to touch feels like armouring, maybe better a softer man in real armourehearsalsr ‘ n real sword? MM’s grown into her Aqua Rising. There is only 1 Pisces (apart from MM’s fans) i know and he is sheer brilliance in art, directing, producing, designing visual music called Luxonic. The voodoo mama is the vocals. It’s a cross between Kruder & Dorfmeister & Massive Attack with… Read more »

October 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Have always loved your ~cajun voodoo 7th day adventist ministeress~

🙂

And the reflection up the dress?

Had a sex dream last night. You remind to perhaps ask “look again?” Have been thinking about it today!

October 24, 2010 2:21 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

And sinewy muscles. The gorge Aqua, Scorpy Moon patient has them. Doc says “my gawd but he won’t let go!” As so tight. Amour…And it’s nearly impossible to get his massage done in 50 mins.

October 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Had meant “armour”….Cat outta the bag? 😆

October 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Actually, have moved on to Kurt Russell as today wondering where those dimples come from. He’s a Pisces. Good gravy, can a girl get no peace at all?

October 24, 2010 3:53 pm

ha ~ cute !

Andromeda
Andromeda
October 24, 2010 10:25 am

Ryan Reynolds seems more Libran to me (which probably means he is a Scorp).

Dreamed that I saw you at a book launch in a small book-shop MM. You were looking great and said you had lost a lot of weight! You were with a younger lover – he looked a bit like a well-dressed young Bon Jovi, but I think you weren’t sure he was a long term option… You wanted your boots sewn on? They were a lovely satin pink with red blossoms! God forbid I have given something away here about myself, lol.

October 24, 2010 8:03 am

Mystic, just had pop to say thanks only just now clicked on actualization link
oh my

October 24, 2010 3:04 am

Was taught that either one was or not as far as cusps.

Was just noticing this the other day when I posted about Seal as his Pisces Sun is 0 degrees. His music says Pisces to me.

October 24, 2010 3:07 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Is having a cusp anything like having a lisp? 😆

October 24, 2010 3:11 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

And being Gemini rising and Mars (the twins…duality) course I don’t mind if someone wants to tetter-totter a bit. Whatever works for ya!

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 24, 2010 1:18 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Only teeter totter in stiletto’s 🙂 then not even.
No cuthp for me.

October 24, 2010 1:34 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

😆 No cuthp for my Sun either.

Bluesky
Bluesky
October 24, 2010 4:28 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

🙂 I know. The use of the word “cusp” combined with the hot picture makes the word seem like it refers to one of his body parts (or two of them….tho not sure what that might be). Or maybe this is just the state of my mind right now.

Hippychic
Hippychic
October 24, 2010 8:35 am
Reply to  Bluesky

Yep the nuerons in my brain have now tagged the word cusp with that image and it is seared in my mind. Whenever that word is said now I am surely to giggle and then forget the point of the conversation!

October 24, 2010 8:51 am
Reply to  Hippychic

haha, well, I was only refering to the “sp” sound of each word… 😆

Omg tho, re-run of Saturday Night Live is on and family business in Italy skit..

Cork Soakers…. Hilar

“R.R”….Rest and Relaxation swinging in a hammock with him.

Excerpt from diary….”I could feel his hand ever so lightly on the cusp of my, my…..There was no doubt what sign he was giving me” 😉

Bluesky
Bluesky
October 24, 2010 2:19 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

Well, if I had to guess from the picture which body part the cusp is, I would say it’s the indentations in the six-pack stomach. But I agree the word has now expanded and I won’t think of it the same way!

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 24, 2010 1:17 pm

youth thinkths thso?

samina
samina
October 24, 2010 2:59 am

I agree with “you’re either one sign or the other”, but….speaking as a very cuspy zero-degree Cancer who’s definitely a Cancer (despite 3 personal planets in Gem)… I am completely persuaded that there are different *types* of signs depending upon the degree of birth, and those born in adjacent signs across a cups may share some of these traits. The week surrounding any solstice or equinox, for example, is going to influence the personality traits of those born at that time, regardless of which sign of the cusp is involved. There’s a series of books on that… not astrological, but… Read more »

October 24, 2010 3:06 am
Reply to  samina

Are you thinking decanates and dwads Samina, since portions of a sign have a sub sign?

Charley
Charley
October 24, 2010 2:49 am

He’s a Scorpio, I can just see it. I’ve a lot of experience with men born on the 23rd of Oct (no, not like that, well not all of them) and I think it’s a particularly intense day to be born. Regardless of the actual Sun sign they have they tend to have the looks, ability to womanize and appeal of a Libra and the intensity, hardness and sex of Scorp. Dammed dangerous imho, stay awaaaay. Every single person I’ve met who was born on a crossover day displays elements of each sign, always. His wife is a perfect example… Read more »

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
October 24, 2010 11:59 am
Reply to  Charley

Charley, I agree with your comments totally, and love your blog, btw. Gorgeous pics!
I’m cuspy, Taurus-Gemini, but shirk in horror at being considered at all Taurean. The only trait of theirs I’ll claim is my total hedonism and love of pleasure. 😉

October 24, 2010 5:14 pm
Reply to  Charley

I kind of agree with that. The Ex’s brother is technically an Aqua (and he is) but there’s quite a Cappy tone to his aquaness.

applepieskies
applepieskies
October 24, 2010 2:48 am

I’ve been looking into progressed charts lately, been developing this little theory. Which is, natal charts are ultimately where you end up, how things turn out. And progressed charts are the journey there, and the energies you need to get there. Because I’ve noticed that my progressed chart is definitely how I feel myself to be right now, the energies I’m working with, and the person people think me to be. My natal chart is, for the most part, minus the signs that have stayed the same since I was born, a complete stranger to me. In two years time,… Read more »

Bluesky
Bluesky
October 24, 2010 4:25 am
Reply to  applepieskies

Thanks for your thoughts on progressed charts. Now that you mention it, I think I read somewhere (or was told) that your chart is who you “are becoming.” And gives hints as to where to go and what to do. So, thinking about what you are saying it almost seems like a “progressed” chart is “regressed” because it comes before the part of your life when you “become” your natal chart (presumably later in life???). Time-trippy!

applepieskies
applepieskies
October 24, 2010 4:42 am
Reply to  Bluesky

Yes! Exactly! Your natal chart is ultimately you, and who you become, such things as career, partner, home life, etc. But of course, people aren’t static, you change over time, and progressed charts mark that change that ultimately leads you back to your natal chart. Progressed charts being the journey to becoming yourself, while the natal chart sits around with a martini and says, “I’ll see you at the other end of the tunnel, darling.”

It’s fascinating! And definitely time-trippy! 😀

October 24, 2010 5:02 am
Reply to  applepieskies

One astrologer used to say to use the Progressed chart after the first Saturn Return as I suppose that’s when one has different issues for the future, maturity and so forth. And, technically, if one was born at the beginning of the sign (like Seal for example with 0 degree Pisces Sun), his Sun sign would change around his Saturn Return to his Progressed Sun sign which is sort of interesting in that case. Anyway, I’m a Gemini 1 degree Sun now. Was a Taurean for the last 29 years. Was told I should be living my life like a… Read more »

applepieskies
applepieskies
October 24, 2010 5:32 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Hmm I won’t have my first Saturn Return for at least another 8 years BUT I do have some heavy Saturn transits going on atm (surprisingly, not drowning in sorrow but instead utilising this restriction to curb my general hedonism, for a little while anyway) so perhaps that sparked my look into progressed charts. I really haven’t looked into the information on progressed charts though, thank you so much for sharing what you know! I’m keen to search out more info. Just one of those people where the person they are today is not the same person they’ll be tomorrow… Read more »

October 24, 2010 6:56 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

As such, after 29 years, no matter what degree someone’s birth Sun degree, they DO have a different Sun (Progressed) at the Saturn Return. Hadn’t really done the math 🙂 but was getting the gist.

I only kinda got it since this thread and writing these posts. Used to wonder what in the heck the astrologer had meant. Hmm, now I’m off on another astro tangent (after I mop the kitchen floor that is 😉 )

Pegasus
Pegasus
October 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Well Sweetie, Seal was playing at friend’s place the other night, the first CD i think, and with each sip of sav blanc was becoming sadder & sadder….then realised that my ex-fiance in Tahiti had the same CD and it was played frequently, so the memories were quite emotional. Like a kiss from a Rose is beautiful….and LO! I gave ME roses last night coincidently. But you know, i like sad love stories like Angelina Jolie in ‘Borders’ with that delicious Clive Owen. Hadn’t seen it before. It explained with the jolie Jolie became involved with refugees. After that movie… Read more »

October 24, 2010 1:39 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Oh doll, Kiss From A Rose brings back….oh I won’t even go there…Was introduced to certain artists via the ex. Yes, can be sad esp. with each glass of wine. Pass out blank I say.

No, don’t really mean that but been there, done that. x

Bluesky
Bluesky
October 24, 2010 6:57 am
Reply to  applepieskies

I like the idea of it sitting there with a martini! My favorite drink. I guess I’ve already achieved that part of my chart:)

Working Scorp Girl
Working Scorp Girl
October 24, 2010 1:43 am

Dear Mystic, did you just say you’re a Pisces? I’ve been wondering forever… and so far I was thinking you were Gemini. But Pisces is cool, I certainly prefer them to Aries…

Bluesky
Bluesky
October 24, 2010 1:21 am

Still don’t understand what a progressed sun or planet really means or how to think about it at the same time one considers the true sun sign.

Otherwise, I really like the picture for this post:)

October 23, 2010 10:36 pm

ha, i denied my fish rising for years but now love it!

The full moon here tonight is – words escape me…

Was driving my mum and my kids home (to their dad’s house) tonight on a darkish freeway looking at the moon, after nephew’s bday. We got into a discussion about the ancient cultures and how amazing the moon, sun and stars would have appeared without knowledge or light and speculated on the worship. The Moon tonight was beyond amazing – awe inspiring in fact. I think we need to remember that as humans; be humble.

nocturnal
nocturnal
October 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I know because i was so embarassed about my Pisces Sun for years that i’d always stress how i was “on the cusp” of Aries. Because i thought Aries were cooler. It’s a bit trag. Like being definitely in one particular suburb but insisting that your street is actually in the more salubrious one next to you.

lol!

October 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh my god, I saw the moon rising tonight and it looked AMAZING. So huge and bright and DARK yellow. Wow.

Hippychic
Hippychic
October 23, 2010 8:38 pm
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

Its a doozy alright, it was shining so bright THROUGH the curtains while I was trying to sleep last night.
Just went out for a peak, it has not risen high enough for me to see yet, but I do see a yellow wispy cloud. I am kinda glad I am home tonight, I think it will be soo wild out there, yikes!

bluelibra
bluelibra
October 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

Yep hippychic – strange things happen on nights like these…

Little Joey
Little Joey
October 24, 2010 1:07 am
Reply to  bluelibra

It was so bright last night through my skylight – but Sydney was so rainy tonight. I wish I had seen it ….. I love looking at full moons

October 24, 2010 5:50 am
Reply to  Little Joey

I felt glad to be home too. Just got up (4.45am) and the first thing I saw was it SETTING, still as huge and yellow. So beautiful.

toro in transit
toro in transit
October 23, 2010 8:15 pm

more on ‘progressed’ sun, please, what does that imply? does it explain why people think that because they are on a cusp that they might be like the next or preceding sign?

all my life, i thought i was a gem, i’m actually 2 1/2 hours in Taurus but peeps are always saying to me that they think i’m a gem!

October 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I think it just means that you vibe more of the sign that your progressed sun is in?? Aspects that progressed planets form can also influence your astro of the time as well – in addition to transits. I mean there’s no end to the conclusions one could draw depending on whatever TF one investigates in one’s chart… Could wreak havoc on reading horoscopes tho – I’m at the point where I read them all and pick the best one for me 😉 well sort of. Googling is probably the best way to answer your question instead of risking a… Read more »

toro in transit
toro in transit
October 24, 2010 10:01 pm

no risk with u, PP!! that kinda makes heaps of sense!! but yes, i will google it!!

i love the picking the HC one likes best on the day, that makes sense too!! and by the time one has read one’s sun, rising sign, moon etc then the signs of one’s N and D, one has generally covered the lot! hahahahah

MaM
MaM
October 23, 2010 8:05 pm

oh… forget about that nice young chap…glinting and hard and all … Mystic was formerly embarassed about her Pisces Sun!
It’s kind of sweet.
😉

prowlncat
prowlncat
October 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Libran definitely – the guy’s obviously been channeling Viggo. This one’s too well proportioned for a pure Scorp – usually Scorp men have something defining about the face (especially the nose), that could be considered almost kinda .. well ugly – which they somehow manage to transmogrify into something totally hot.

olyalyalya
olyalyalya
October 23, 2010 8:44 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

was thinking that too. All the scorps I know have funky noses they make look sexy. And they are not what is typically defined as good looking. And this dude is good looking is a classic sense. Also my late pops, a gym junky was well defined untill his last days, a libran, beautiful man.

year of the fox
year of the fox
October 24, 2010 6:10 am
Reply to  olyalyalya

Must agree! Scorp men have weird noses. It makes them more charming looking IMO but not everyone is into noses.

Also this bit of trivia:To celebrate their one year anniversary, Alanis and boyfriend Ryan Reynolds wear matching rings on their fourth fingers of their right hands (May 2003).

Would a male Scorp do that with a female Gemini?
……no seems Libra to me…..

AND no wedding…that relationship didn’t work out…

def. Libra male…string of broken hearts i tell you! :p

October 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Interesting Fox, as Libran bro on his 4th marriage. Marriage very important to him. Good observation.

October 24, 2010 1:30 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Not to bang on about Seal (and good gawd think this discussion has bled over into house mate’s dreamtime as she dreamed about Heidi Klum… Housemate Cappy Moon like me so maybe a “vibe” going on there…)

Have found Seal’s songs futuristic as well (Aqua), as well as Piscean. Like Mystic states, the Sun enters a particular sign on a particular day but what time? No time on him. Maybe not having a time is intentional with some folks? Who knows..

Think I’ll just blend the two when listening to music..

October 23, 2010 9:01 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

disagree…scorp. No libran has that foxy chemistry glint thing going on; they’re less delicious looking. Like a cosmopolitan (zzzz) vs a Hendricks martini (mmmm).

Speaking of less attractive scorps transmogrifying into s’thing hot, agree on that one. My latest scorp crush is not “attractive” but he is Fit and Interesting and as usual i am intrigued. If anyone remembers my random rantings he is the one with 5 major planets in Scorp.

October 23, 2010 9:01 pm

omg EXCEPT for viggo. he is LIBRAN?! maybe I can make an exception for him

October 23, 2010 9:04 pm

i mean libran men without the foxy thing going on. the women can be V saucy. oh fuck it how would I know, I don’t even talk to men long enough to establish their bloody sun sign anyway.

Hippychic
Hippychic
October 23, 2010 9:11 pm

HA! funny. I am with you there. Any reference I make is definately historic!
I remember dying to go out on a vibed up night like this “come on everyone we can’t stay home on an ARIES full moon we will miss all the fun” betteryet lets have a PARTY. Now I have neither the guts nor the stamina and am glad I have an excuse for sitting it out.
Yep feeling rather pathetic now.
Nice of Mystic to post such a lovely pic for us who are in on yet another Saturday night for whateva reason.

October 24, 2010 6:24 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

ohh hahaha I gave up on nights out too…?! you’re not alone. I mean, def mystic;s info kind of helped me to feel ok about not partying and just staying in and eating a juicy steak at the local pub with family. OR studying. PLus i am getting over a cold. I almost felt…Taurean or something? Just wanted to sleep, do something useful with my time, rest rest rest…
So let’s be pathetic and proud of it. lol

October 23, 2010 10:29 pm

I musta missed something UP – last I knew it was yr evasive toro guy. Not to self – go back a read the comments on posts ye missed.

October 24, 2010 6:14 pm
Reply to  fluidfeline

oh it’s ok FF – i ranted the most about the evasive toro guy (New Toro) but he has Completely Disappeared..! anyway. I only mentioned the scorpy friend once or twice. So far 😉

prowlncat
prowlncat
October 24, 2010 2:53 pm

lol UP … and yep Viggo is apparently a bit of an Uber Libran. Mystic did a post on him last year … multi-talented artist, incredibly intelligent and then there’s the sex-on-legs thing. Was quite impressed about how well he managed to uglify for his role in The Road.

October 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

oo i haven’t watched that..bit intense…not even Viggo can draw me in .. :S

Sassy
Sassy
October 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

Def Scorp. is that weird deep look. Librans dont have that look, they all sweetness and light, unless he has venus and mars in Scorp. He looks a bit dirty and raw which Librans do not do AT ALL…

October 23, 2010 10:30 pm
Reply to  Sassy

I do like his face but his overworked unnatural bod is a turn off for this cat.

aqualala
aqualala
October 24, 2010 12:09 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

Yes. Calculated muscularity. However, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Libran look sweaty.

bluelibra
bluelibra
October 23, 2010 11:05 pm
Reply to  Sassy

.. you need to watch the quiet ones Sassy… 🙂

Sassy
Sassy
October 24, 2010 1:15 am
Reply to  bluelibra

hahah i have mars in scorp bluelib, I KNOW THEM WHEN I SEE THEM… 😉 It is hard to have Scorp DC and Mars Scorp

bluelibra
bluelibra
October 24, 2010 9:55 am
Reply to  Sassy

🙂

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
October 24, 2010 11:54 am
Reply to  prowlncat

You’re right..prowlin….Owen Wilson is a great example of that. Totally hot, but effed-up nose! Matthew Maconaughey tho…nothing ugly about that precious mug.

prowlncat
prowlncat
October 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Reply to  DoubleMutable

Have you checked out Matty’s nose side on?? It’s bloody butt ugly – it looks like he walked smack bang into a door and it’s sort of permanently squashed in and bent over … hehehe

shell
shell
October 23, 2010 5:03 pm

What about cusps in houses then? I have seen many an interp that reads a planet on a house cusp as being in the next house? Yes okay birth times may be vague as Charles says, but well, once you use a time then well, what level of vaguary does one continue to entertain. (and yes to it is all suspension of disbelief anyway)

Capfire

October 23, 2010 10:27 pm
Reply to  Plum

naughty Mystic 😉

Libraquarius
Libraquarius
October 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey, who cares about what cusp he’s on. He’s just GORGEOUS! Okay, back to earth. I had a friend who insisted she was a Libran and I thought it was weird as I’m a Libran and she didn’t have much Libran about her. And then I found out her birthday was actually in Scorpio, only just but definitely Scorpio, and AHA! she made sense. She said she’d decided early in her life to be Little Miss Nice but rats to that one. Hated anyone who wasn’t white. And under that surface sunny sky, was a scorpion who certainly liked her… Read more »

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Reply to  Libraquarius

true librans or libra risings, like moi won;t do revenge as it is bad for the complexion! But lower scorpio is the worst! How can you “decide” to be nice?
Awful. Stay away !

Libraquarius
Libraquarius
October 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Well, I hung on for a long time until she forwarded a really vile e-mail and that was the end of that. She was part of a great period of my life but I guess we can all move in different directions, and it was time to let go.

Victoria
Victoria
October 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Mystic is so right on. He is Libra yummy and Scorp sexy. Yummm-eee.

October 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Ps I think he’s a Scorp. His eyes are kind of intense.

Charles
Charles
October 23, 2010 2:36 pm

I have a friend with this exact problem. I had to fire up an astrological program to determine exactly when Libra started in her birth year. The time on her birth certificate is within 2 minutes of the Sun entering Libra. She’s on the Libra side, so we decided she’s a Libra. But then there is the nagging issue of how accurately the doctor was when reporting the birth time. And for that matter, when exactly in the birth process is THE time? First appearance from the womb? First breath? Cutting the cord? When the doctor looked at the clock?… Read more »

October 23, 2010 8:57 pm
Reply to  Charles

hated astrologers? did he burn a few witches back in the day too? crazy people.
glad times have changed!

October 24, 2010 7:41 am

Weird astro revenge ~ “take that !!” odd. Wheel keeps turning, thankfully and cheers to love and lovers and RR pic ~> def. got that twinkle in his eye. I am a cusp and liken it to slow-cooking gumbo with spices, we happily mingle and blend at the 29th…also have a super Neptuning fork and don’t like lines drawn down the center of the room ~cheers!

Charles
Charles
October 24, 2010 10:39 am

I’m not so sure times have changed, the pendulum has just swung to the other extreme. I hate bureaucrats with a political agenda. While I support same-sex marriages, I’m not so sure I condone a political activist lesbian as our current County Recorder, which is supposed to be a nonpolitical position. Our local politics are so stupid. We are the only place in the US to have ever elected a Communist Party member to the City Council.

D
D
October 24, 2010 1:04 pm
Reply to  Charles

well, if the position can be taken by a conervative christian, why not by a communist lesbian atheist?

I guess we’ve all got our own political platforms, whether we’re open about it or not.

Charles
Charles
October 24, 2010 1:44 pm
Reply to  D

Well that is my point. Sure we all have our political positions. But there is nothing political about recording birth certificates and marriages. You type the data into a computer, when someone wants a copy you look it up and print one. Turning this into a political issue is ridiculous. I work in the Elections office and oddly enough, it is totally nonpolitical. We are officially prohibited from expressing political opinions of any kind, lest it bias the voters. Even private citizens are prevented from political activism within 300 feet of our offices, or any polling places. The only time… Read more »

October 23, 2010 2:36 pm

A friend of mine engaged in relations with him several times while he was over here promoting the film ‘Smokin’ Aces’. Apparently he is very well hung and very good in the sack.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 23, 2010 3:50 pm
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

Lucy the Leo, thank you for this inspiration to vizualise RR in such a way. I am actually going to take a quick siesta now.

Cusps? Yes! no! They don’t exist. They are my guiding light in love. Whatever the rest of you think is fine by meeeeee byeeeeeee!

October 23, 2010 8:17 pm

This was obviously years ago and I swear the girl is still not over it. She practically has to fan herself while discussing it.

October 24, 2010 7:28 am
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

Rawr !

Seagoat
Seagoat
October 25, 2010 3:38 pm
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

I don’t blame her!

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
October 23, 2010 5:28 pm
Reply to  Lucy the Leo

Well there we have our answer… I won’t bring this particular line of astrology up again, but… Well hung you say? Definitely Libran…
😉

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
October 23, 2010 8:37 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

Libran = well hung? I think more like Gemini?

Hippychic
Hippychic
October 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Sag!!

October 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

eerrmm, Scorp!

Capfire
Capfire
October 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

a scorp would know what to do with wee wittle thing or hung!

DoubleMutable
DoubleMutable
October 24, 2010 11:52 am

Really?! Male Gems are well-hung??? Never heard that.

Good in sack = must be Scorpio. But I can attest to having experienced a well-hung Libran bf. Not only was it sizable, it was quite beautifully shaped. Best “member” in memory. 🙂

Even more massive was the Arien, how appropo!

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
October 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Any of the air signs in my, umm, ‘research’
tho we know there’s more too it than just le sun…

leogroover
leogroover
October 25, 2010 1:58 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

no pattern in my Love life size wise. Maybe I should explore a bit more ha! For me it has been Leo and a Cap. Never “tried’ a gem however.

cancirca
cancirca
October 23, 2010 2:21 pm

isn’t there some deal with Mercury and Venus always being near the sun and always within a certain distance from each other? I’m Cancer “on the cusp” of Leo & always found I had Leo traits (as well as Cancer) — I used to attribute this to the cusp but now know I have Mercury in Leo … Mars too. SO maybe people thinking they’re on the cusp actually have personal planets there … and likely many people have either Merc or Venus or both in a neighbouring sign?

aries/taurus
aries/taurus
October 23, 2010 2:17 pm

And what if you are born on April 20… some scopes say this is aries others say it is taurus. not sure of birth time so have not had a chart done but believe it was ‘early’ in the morning … whatever that means. 3am or 8am depending on your perspective??

shell
shell
October 23, 2010 4:56 pm
Reply to  aries/taurus

Have a look at the year you were born. That usually sorts it, and if not then yes time matters

Little Joey
Little Joey
October 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I have read many pieces stating there are no such thing as cusps – you are one sign or the other. True – the sun cannot be in both. But I make the following observations: I have found people who are born on what some might term the cusps of Aquarius (Cap/Aqua and Aqua/Pisces) sometimes have a hard time of it in general – and fight bouts of depression/ mental health issues. Also the Libra/Scorp people DO have that glint in their eye. I work with a woman -her birthday is what some people would deem the cusp she says… Read more »

Andromeda
Andromeda
October 23, 2010 4:47 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

that’s interesting, my dearest schizo friend is Aqua/Pisces cusp, he’s deep in it..

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
October 23, 2010 5:25 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

My brother is just on the cap side of the aqua cusp and a delightful nutjob eccentric… He aqua rising too, so has always been more aqua in our eyes but that’s possibly more the rising than the cusp…

October 23, 2010 10:23 pm
Reply to  Little Joey

hey little joey i agree – picture of RR is just a bit eewww but can’t quite put finger on why. Body too sculpted for my taste and it just does not match his face. But i do think Scarlet is divine.

Yes xxx, re Aries/Toro (for very personal reasons). But my boy is a 0-1 degree Leo so I’m not going with yr theory in total 😉

D
D
October 24, 2010 10:14 am
Reply to  fluidfeline

It really doesn’t match his face.

Scarlet . . . I dunno. I can’t decide. Some days I think she’s outstanding. Others I think she’s overrated. . . and she’s just so watery. . . She looks Scorpio.

October 24, 2010 10:17 am
Reply to  D

She is definitely overrated as an actress but she is so beautiful – she takes my breath away.

Buckle
Buckle
October 24, 2010 6:52 pm
Reply to  fluidfeline

Yeah, me too. I want to like the picture. It’s muscles. But his face – just like I’m lining up to buy chips at some sports event and he’s just there, just being any old sporting guy. Just not inspiring.

caterina
caterina
October 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Ok – so on the cusp thing, what if you have a conjunction of say 3 planets and they sit across a cusp. eg sun in early degrees of leo and venus and mars both in late degrees of cancer. Does this blur the energies?

October 23, 2010 10:16 pm
Reply to  caterina

imho yes caterina it does – but Mystic would have the best answer – get a cosmic consult is my advice.

olyalyalya
olyalyalya
October 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Isn’t Scarlett Johansen born 23rd of November?

I’m born on 23rd of June, and refer to it as a “cusp”, but only have Chiron and Eros in Gemini.

Interesting progression stuff, I have alot of progressed in leo, and the sun will progress into leo in a few years, I want to learn more about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous
October 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Reply to  olyalyalya

Ditto 23rd June baby and have used the cusp excuse because crabs get a bad rap, way more street cred being a Gemini.

fallen angel
fallen angel
October 24, 2010 3:46 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I’m zero degrees Cancer born June 22nd. The only inkling I had as a child regards the issue was when I heard the Latin Piscean mother debating what stone to use for jewelry she intended to collect for me. I’m a Virgo Rising and at first glance, loads of peeps think me either a Gem, a Virgo or even, gulp, an Aquarius (perhaps the Aqua Moon?). I can’t fully identify with being completely Kataka, at least not with how the usual rep is written. Any kind of lace I wear is in something modern. I just think there’s always something… Read more »

J*

Reply to  olyalyalya

WOW

leogroover
leogroover
October 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Reply to  Hippychic

too many bumpy bits for me. i like a liitle bit of love handles but scarlett yum i would turn for her any day

bluelibra
bluelibra
October 23, 2010 1:24 pm

And just look at the RESULTS…

Was going to go outside and do some heavy duty gardening.. maybe I could print this pic out and have it enlarged / installed as a feature….

That’s IT – I’m doing the workout thang. Shall go dig earth and such!

October 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Am thinking there’s probably nothing to complain about his wife Scarlett, so he a Libra, no?

Joking 🙂 Hell, I don’t know. He’s eyes do say “more” for sure.

Like, “how do you think I got these abs?” But he won’t tell you unless you ask.