Amongst many other things, Saturn rules gravity.
Yes. And Uranus rules sub-atomic physics and all. You know, the fun quantum stuff where everything blurs together and particles collide – we could all technically time-travel or be scientifically immortal.
So now that Saturn and Uranus oppose again, we’re either in a time warp, feeling overly leaden and subjected to gravitational forces (a.k.a. budget, having to live near our ex, whatever) or just nearly perfecting the art of doing enough Saturn/Gravity so that the Uranian cool stuff can happen.
Sometime during this day of Saturn in Virgo for a few more hours before it goes into Libra and with the Moon in blithe, candid Saggo, you can do a quick analysis of these dates…They’re all Saturn-Uranus linked.
* Were you born in the mid-60s? Then since late 2008 until now has been most likely the definitive moment in your life. As in discovering who you truly are and figuring out a way to fit it into the world 0r – if you’re mega-Uranian – blasting away at the world till it fits you.
* 1980. Saturn is right now where it was in September 1980. Now is the Saturn Return from then. Hit songs of that month – i looked them up – Upside Down by Diana Ross, Sailing by Christopher Cross and Another One Bites The Dust by Queen. If you are old enough to remember 1980 or any of these songs, there will be some poignant merde to be grokked for sure.
* Fourteen years ago? What were you trying to start then? How much have you developed? What have you gone totally off? Evolution? Saturn was opposite where it is now in April 1996. And it was on the point that Uranus is hanging out on. So something that was germinated then can be totally taken and innovated now.
* As Saturn changes sign very soon, look to the area of your chart with Capricorn featuring…the house/sector with Capricorn on the cusp. Expect some subtle shifts there was well, maybe even the manifestation of a blessing. But yes, it will be practical, lol.
* Be extra-nice to Capricorns this week. They’re going through mini-hell and besides, you always know who they’re going to become. Some sort of a v.i.p.