Sun Sign Survey: Stupid Float Tanks

designer float tankOh god no, YUK.  They are back. And now the stupid Floatation Tank concept is ARTY.  And apparently so stylishly holistic and relaxing that we should all be rushing out to whore ourselves for the down payment on one.

Really, i thought float-tanks went in the Eighties and now there were only a few left in rancid old suburban “relaxation centres” or in the back room of one’s local Chakra joint.

Or is this just me?  And everyone else actually adores the experience of floating in the dark inside a giant womb/coffin like thing listening to whale music.

My experience was flawed. Firstly, I didn’t relax at all because my Mars in Virgo had my fists clenched the whole time just at the thought of what could be in the water.  Parasites, bacteria, the whole Tinea family reunion. And then of course, this is  not an experience for the even faintly claustrophobe. They prop the lid up if you want but then it takes away from the out-of-mind experience. As did the trucks that i could hear rumbling past above the dolphins/seagull squawk muzak.

However, maybe there are some peeps out there who love float tanks?  Who would in fact, money and space being  no object, want this luxury float tank in their house pronto. Please tell all and with your Sun/Moon/Rising Sign/other astro details if you like so we can track any patterns emerging.

Have any of you ever emerged from one, i don’t know, channelling aliens or talking in Sanskrit?  Rebirthed? Any benefits whatsoever?

Image: Sound Artist’s Thom Kubli’s  Think Tank

celeste aurorean
celeste aurorean
June 29, 2013 7:32 am

Sagittarius and I love float tanks. Own one. I achieve deep relaxation, insights, Ah ha! moments, relief from physical pain, etc… It is the best when I’m overwhelmed and have heard “hey mom can I…..” too many times that week or have important decisions to make. It is also wonderful for stimulating creativity.

FYI its salt concentration is greater than the Dead Sea so nothing can grow in there 😉

fred
fred
May 19, 2012 7:23 am

I agree, that the float tank depicted in this article sucks. Sanitation should be the number one concern for any floater and float tank company. The only company doing this properly is Float Lab in Venice, CA floatlab.com . They have a filtration and sanitation system that is second to none. As far as floating goes, everyone should try it. If you can not handle being in a sensory/distraction free environment by yourself then you need to looking with in and not place blame on the tank. Float Lab’s Tanks produce the safest and cleanest water and air possible, do… Read more »

purple dust
purple dust
July 19, 2010 3:51 am

I wouldn’t mind it but I’d be thinking about that Simpson’s episode where Lisa gets in one the whole time… so it’s cheaper to watch TV instead. Libra Sun/Aries Moon/Cappy Ascendant Fourth House Pisces: Favourite part of my home: the bathtub. My meditation is in my bathtub, with a full moon in the window, epsom salts and no lights on, none. So I dig the experience. It must be noted that while in Mexico, I was intodruced to “Temazcal baths”, where you enter in a iglu-looking small house that resembles a womb, inside you have guided meditation while you sweat.… Read more »

July 19, 2010 9:09 am
Reply to  purple dust

Well personally, I want to try temazcal baths AND flotation tanks now, didn’t know much about them before. Thanks.

Floatsalot
Floatsalot
July 17, 2010 8:43 am

For Clarification… People involved in the floatation industry have undergone decades of misinformation due to fearful misconceptions and manipulations… (I also know this to be true for astrology for centuries, so we do have common ground) This blog title triggered some defense reactions… There are people involved with floatation who scan the internet looking for articles, blogs, etc. and then share them with the group. This is how I found out about this blog. There are several hundred in the group and I can see only a couple posted here…but I can guarantee they are different people as they copied… Read more »

prowlncat
prowlncat
July 19, 2010 4:14 am
Reply to  Floatsalot

looks to me like too much floatation has caused an evaporation of your sense of humour! Note to self: Floatsalot has forgotten how to Laughalot … best to stay out of those damn crazy making tanks. Mate .. this is an astrology blog. Peeps come here due to an interest in astrology. That doesn’t mean we buy into every little bit of new age twaddle that crosses our path. We don’t do yawningly earnest here either. Last time I checked there is no blog etiquette stipulating that everyone must be “mindful of the obvious sensitivies of floatation aficionados” who scan… Read more »

July 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Yes, how many people are reading this blog that pop up out of the blue for a topic that tickles their fancy? Surprising!

I suddenly have this urge to eat some raw food and chase it down with a bottle of red then charge off to a flotation retreat…

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
July 15, 2010 12:16 am

It’s the same person pretending to be several different people, trying to bludgeon us over the head with their point of view whilst accusing us of having ‘ridiculous’ opinions. 🙄 Pot calling the kettle much?

I’m no marketing genius but insulting people is hardly going to convince anyone to give a product another chance.

saggigal
saggigal
July 15, 2010 12:27 am

yeah, twas obvious is the same person, as even the same writing style, and referring to the same website over and over.

we get it! you LIKE FLOATING! 😀

tis not remotely relevant to the topic at hand, which is different astro signs preference for them.

calling us ignorant when this site is frequented by some of the most open minded people around only highlights your own ignorance.

buzz off. this is an ad free site, Ms. Floatsalot.

prowlncat
prowlncat
July 15, 2010 1:45 am

yuh floaters are hard to flush …

vera
vera
July 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Gemini.
The very sight of this contraption terrifies me and leaves me short of breath.

Floatsalot
Floatsalot
July 14, 2010 8:26 am

I have floated hundreds of hours and have one at my house. There is no purer space for connecting to oneself…

The float pod is the most perfect tool humanity has for learning how to manage their own consciousness. It represents the formless…the nothingness from which it all comes and where it is bound to go…

This is the subconscious fear that most aren’t willing to face and, therefore, continue to act out through…

When one is ready, it will be there…

InchbyInch
InchbyInch
July 14, 2010 8:37 am
Reply to  Floatsalot

So please share your Sun sign and other pertinent astro so we can learn, Floatsalot.

Floatsalot
Floatsalot
July 14, 2010 9:48 am
Reply to  InchbyInch

I am not bound by my signs, they are simply the default patterns when I am not being responsible for my own consciousness…

…but since this is an abstraction and we like to relate to the concrete…

Taurus (sun)
Gemini (rising)
Libra (moon)

I hope this is insightful…please share any insights you may have on why I love floating so much.

brain
brain
July 14, 2010 8:13 am

descending.. oops

brain
brain
July 14, 2010 8:12 am

found this

Taurus decending…

katrin
katrin
July 14, 2010 1:24 am

For a bunch intelligent people you are quite close minded. Some of the comments are border line ignorant. Or you don’t read anything else but astrology. I have deep respect for the astrologist before us. Hundreds of years ago. There were the innovators, there were the one that seek the trued. Because of them we have knowledge for many of today’s marvels. If you are the new wave of astrologist God help us. I can clearly see that most of the comments were made with no experience of floating or not even research on it. For starters the level of… Read more »

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
July 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Hahaha… the 80’s was when i tried it. Oh it was awful. Mars in Virgo too. I couldn’t relax and kept wondering when it was all going to end. I had them prop up the lid ’cause i’m slightly claustrophobic. On reflection I don’t know how i ever did it but I guess my Saggo moon likes to try everything once 🙂

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2010 9:38 pm

YES when will it be over is all I could think too ENYA

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
July 13, 2010 9:51 pm
Reply to  whatevs

oh dear if Enya had been playing i would left the premises naked just to get away! I always leave stores in a huff whenever i hear songs i can’t tolerate. I have super sensitive ears. Must be my venus in Libra. 🙂

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
July 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh and I have tried and lots of people here are saying they tried it and Mystic tried it so those comments above seem a bit odd.

aqualala
aqualala
July 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Scorped Aqua sun. Think I would like it, maybe in a brushed stainless finish sans exposed plumbing.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
July 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Never done a floatatin tank, but brings back memories….

confusedcap
confusedcap
July 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Have never tried one but would give it a go – especially if I couldn’t hear the outside world for a while (sorry kids – that means you). I’d probably like to know the lid could be lifted easily from inside, and not locked from the outside 🙂
My first thought was what a lovely shaped bathtub it would be if the whole cover was removed.

Cap sun, aqua asc, pisces moon

Pon-Pon
Pon-Pon
July 13, 2010 1:40 pm

It’s too small. It’d be like being in a waterslide but not moving anywhere. However, my sister told me about some spa a lady she knows goes to that has a room that’s completely black with like a foot or two of water that’s full of salt so you float. I would go for that. I think it would be really interesting. It’d be great for scrying and meditation.

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
July 13, 2010 11:04 am

was subjected to the experience of a ‘relaxation sesssion’ involving one and from the second they started to close the lid i thought:

no no no no no no no no no. and no.

felt like i had been prepped for burial in the egyptian style….shudder.

Cindy
Cindy
July 13, 2010 10:46 am

I could have MAGICAL experiences in there! Would love it!
Scorpio Sun, Gemini Moon, Cancer Rising.

virgo cat
virgo cat
July 13, 2010 8:38 am

yuck yuck yuck yuck. Not to the floating, just to the capsule. Yuck.

brain
brain
July 13, 2010 7:34 am

I notice no one has tried one….. open your mind, give it a go – you might be surprised

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
July 13, 2010 7:41 am
Reply to  brain

Actually one comment alludes to parental use, although admittedly it is unclear if the commenter used it personally.

Suffice to say, am indeed surprised with its effects on its proponents.

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Reply to  brain

Brain did you miss my post? I don’t mind that you like them, but I’m libran, so we’re usually amenable like that – why is it so important to you that I/everyone else like them? Are you an aries? Or a wholesaler/capricorn? Mars in gemini? The boundaries of my mind are unhampered by fear of expansion but you seem like a my way or the highway person. I’m not sure how that’s going to work out but I’m interested in your astro nonetheless. These are such challenging times and it’s always interesting to see how others channel the energies we… Read more »

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2010 8:02 pm
Reply to  whatevs

oh! sorry a case of mistaken identity brain/brian I thought you were the other one – A – theirs is the astro I’m interested in. ahh whatever tho my interest rapidly waned.

Plum
Plum
July 13, 2010 7:33 am

Oh and I also hate confrontation, so it looks like it’s time for me say goodnight!

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
July 13, 2010 7:37 am
Reply to  Plum

I beg to differ, the way I see, this is not a confrontation, a couple of inept sales pitch. Good night.

Plum
Plum
July 13, 2010 7:31 am

I must admit, the frequent comments on here about germs and Virgos always amuse/bemuse me. I’m a Virgo and I find cleaning and tidying soothing in the same way I get satisfaction from editing and formatting a document, but I don’t worry much about germs. I tend to think we need exposure to them anyway, to build up a healthy resistance. I’d be a bit apprehensive about claustrophobia in a flotation tank, but I’d give it a go. Absolutely no Enya though.

GeorgeSand
GeorgeSand
July 13, 2010 7:26 am

To A — I didn’t realize my own personal opinion would be ridiculed and I would be attacked for not being a true scorpio. Never did I say it was a waste of one’s time, now did I. To each his own taste. Wow, such little minds indeed!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
July 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Reply to  GeorgeSand

I think A and Taztiger are PR peeps for the Float Tank Manufacturing Board. I am old school, a bath with epsom salts or radox OR a bath with Dior bath products and a glass of champagne. And the blues playing.

taztiger
taztiger
July 13, 2010 7:21 am

People please – do your research!!!! If one bad experience about something makes you a cynic, then you do indeed live in a limited, small world. It seems like a lot of you haven’t even experienced it or known anyone that has and are so eager to discount it. In most places, no one closes you in. There is plenty of air, it is completely sanitary (more so than a hot tub or pool). And if the salt water bothers your poor little cuts, better not go to the beach either (or tell mother nature to change THAT water before… Read more »

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
July 13, 2010 7:30 am
Reply to  taztiger

Thank you for your opinion. It seems you have had plenty of experience in it with amazing results on your writing style, e.g., a generous use of exclamation marks.

July 13, 2010 10:50 am
Reply to  taztiger

Taztiger, it’s a ‘Sun-Sign Survey’. Who it appeals to or not.
That’s all. Different lanes for different brains.
Most of us try not to put anyone down, what’s the point.

A
A
July 13, 2010 7:07 am

Wow! The small minds on this site is amazing. Float tanks don’t need you. And get with the program people! There is something called technology. It is not the slightest bit difficult to keep them clean and air is filtered in. Might want to do a little research, then maybe try it and I mean with an open mind as it isn’t the slightest bit claustrophobic. And what kind of scorpio wouldn’t like it? Not a real one!! hahahahaha

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
July 13, 2010 7:25 am
Reply to  A

Thank you for your opinion. I see it does not augment minds.

GeorgeSand
GeorgeSand
July 13, 2010 4:31 am

Haha! Upon first seeing it, I thought it was a bidet. No thank you from this Scorp.

Anne
Anne
July 13, 2010 2:26 am

virgo sun aquarius moon taurus rising….did it in the eightirs and loved it…..CLLLLEEEEEEEAAANNNN water and air pls.

AquaMazed
AquaMazed
July 13, 2010 2:20 am

Sun in Aquarius, moon in scorpio and libra ascendant. Considered this as therapy for anxiety about 20 yrs ago but then got anxious thinking about all the anxiety provoking thoughts I would have in it. Decided to live with the anxiety!

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
July 13, 2010 11:10 am
Reply to  AquaMazed

😉 you chose well…
having been in one of those things that’s exactly what it did for me. it leaves you alone with everything in your head and no distractions. which is fine if you have no anxiety to begin with. but if you’re struggling with issues its like jumping out of a plane with no parachute

Michelle
Michelle
July 13, 2010 1:59 am

I did it. It was an experience, but like you said, I couldn’t completely relax wondering what was in the water (Virgo rising).

emily
emily
July 13, 2010 1:40 am

Virgo. I’d do it if the water was guaranteed clean and there were no residues of chemicals used during manufacture in tank. Lastly, continuous air flow must be ensured. I’d totally go for it if all that was in check. I love meditation and peacefulness.

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
July 12, 2010 11:41 pm

I need air flow. i would get one if i could have it set up with a passive air-ventilation thing too. but yes i love the idea. my mind would go crazy with ideas once i was free of distractions. utter peace, darkness, quiet, just me and my psyche on an adventure. mind you i would not want to share float-water with someone, i would require fresh seawater..

July 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I don’t know there is also the fact of it being a test of courage of sorts. There you are alone with your brain… I have always been fascinated by the idea of doing hallucinogenics and climbing in one like in that Jeff Bridges movie. Not fun exactly, but a challenge! (Leo Sun, Gem Asc, Scorp Moon)

July 13, 2010 10:55 am
Reply to  Andromeda

Andromeda…wasn’t it William Hurt in ‘Alterered States’?
Some peeps have some real revelations in sensory deprivation
tanks.
Would prefrer to go UP my DNA than follow it DOWN.
Had an amazing experience once with LSD in the ocean.
Came out draped in seaweed & felt like the first creature
who left sea for land. A total ZAP.

July 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Whups! So it was Pegasus, that’s what you get for watching “The Big Lebovsky” and blogging simultaneously.. I love your story, uber primal. (I once ‘healed’ or generally irritated, a rottweiler on LSD – me on LSD not the dog. The poor thing was very anxious and startled at the sight of anyone in a uniform. My friend had just got her from a home.. Not bright in retro.) How do you follow your DNA UP? Or down?

July 13, 2010 8:06 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Andromeda, As we do with most things we cannot actually see….visualise. Up is evolution Down is de-volution…oui, tres primal. I believe encoded in our DNA is a cellular memory, mnemonics? which would explain peeps ‘remembering’ past lives. Whether these missing stands are really not there or they are & can to be activated by certain methodiose referred to in the Melchizadeck Teachings & Drunvalo. We apparently are missing a few vital strands needed for real spiritual evolution & getting the big picture ie The Knowing. Aldous Huxley ‘Doors of perception’ had his wife inject him with an hallucinogen just before… Read more »

July 14, 2010 9:28 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Pegasus – do tell! What happens further along the DNA chain? What do you see? Oh I LOVE it! Aldous is old fashioned pipe-smoking mental to go out that way, impressive. Must read list: Doors of Perception.

whatevs
whatevs
July 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

mmm did your ocean experience feel like once you got onto land THAT was all wrong? Like the water was more natural? Some buddhist people I’ve encountered have rooms in their houses with meditation cupboards painted all black but with one white dot for you to stare at. That I was much more into than the float tank. At least that little room didn’t smell weird. Sensory deprivation is one of my favourite things in terms of being able to surrender judgement of each passing moment.

July 14, 2010 9:22 am
Reply to  whatevs

O for sure Whatevs…..much happier in water than on land,
it does feel so natural

Pisces Goat
Pisces Goat
July 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Sun pisces, moon aries, taurus rising. I HATED my one and only ‘float’. Completely claustrophic. I had no idea beforehand that they close you in! And the water was so heavily salted that I had a small cut of some sort and all I can remember is that is stung like crazy. It was so NOT relaxing!! Massage anytime thanks.

Scorp
Scorp
July 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I would like it if it were clear, no lid, the observatory of Stars lit up ALL around me, and ethereal music that made me feel I was floating through the Cosmos. So… I guess my answer as is.. no freakin way. Scorp/Gem/Scorp

July 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Who was that bloke in ‘Alterered States’ who took a huge dose
of Mesciline-Peyote & ziped all the way down his DNA & turned
into a gorilla after many hours in a sensory deprivation tank?

All our senses are sensible why deprave, i mean deprive them?

jumpin in
jumpin in
July 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Have done it once and loved it, heaps of virgo everything but I don’t ever think about germs unless I am actually eating things…
Libra, Virgo moon, gem asc…just peace no clostrophobia!
They were advertising one at Falls Creek last year – strangely I think it was up at the summit, somehow the idea of all that ski gear, getting out of it and then getting all wet thru then skiing back down again just didnt gel… curious idea

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
July 12, 2010 9:17 pm

This thread amuses me greatly. Both my Gem mum and Virgo Dad loved these when I was a kid. Mostly cos it was their only quite and alone time that they got with rowdy 3 kids:)

Savannah
Savannah
July 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Aqua sun, merc & venus, Katak Moon & asc….no, no, NO! Give me air! Too much like a coffin & yik a public one at that. What about a nice outdoor bath listening to real sounds of nature.

Leo with aqua rising, Cat who can get wet
Leo with aqua rising, Cat who can get wet
July 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Have never used one, but can’t say it appeals to me. Only way I can do meditation without going mad is to do it at the end of physical activity – those 10 mins at the end of yoga / pilates class where you just fall into serenity without trying. The whole idea of going into one of these things — I know I would not relax at all, would be concentrating on every other thing (as people above have pointed out). What is wrong with having stuff to look at / listen to? Finally played a last-years’birthday present CD… Read more »

ken
ken
July 13, 2010 4:55 pm

curious gemini! I haven`t floated, but am looking foreward to getting one for practicing being out of body. (We`re not going to always have these bodies to carry us around.) The more i learn and understand about gemini- I know it would be hard for me to be around me- if i weren` one. 5 planets in gem. Good i`m not an early bird, and arrived at sun rise! Ken in southern Oregon

July 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Reply to  ken

Are you KEN KEYSEY?????? He’s in Oregon.
If you see him say hello.

July 13, 2010 8:11 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

Kesey….not Keysey, a ‘key’ too far, ha haha.

aquasunscorprising
aquasunscorprising
July 12, 2010 8:01 pm

aqua sun, leo moon, scorp rising

i actually really liked them, except getting my ears wet, i use ear plugs…

whatevs
whatevs
July 12, 2010 7:57 pm

funny my only experience of a float tanks WAS in someones house in the bush by the sea. It was in a timber room and was I dunno, scandinavian looking. I hated every minute of it – I too have mars in virgo and moon + neptune in scorp makes me sensitive to odours and vapours. Also the hating may have been because of the enya… need I say more?

crabby crab
crabby crab
July 12, 2010 7:15 pm

if that is a womb-like rebirth experience no wonder we come out screaming!!

pussycat
pussycat
July 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Yep same, I would freak out, too small and confined. I would start getting anxiety attacks..

cancer/saggi/toro rising

Sassy
Sassy
July 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Reply to  pussycat

That was me above…

I have got my mother onto Mystics website and she is loving it…Arrghh not so good for me…

July 12, 2010 11:17 pm
Reply to  Sassy

New name/avatar time?! No, no!

Sassy
Sassy
July 12, 2010 11:39 pm
Reply to  Andromeda

Ja no way. My mother posted something on the leo thread under pussycat, as she is leo and scorp moon like you.

I have her hooked on Mystic!!

prowlncat
prowlncat
July 13, 2010 2:25 am
Reply to  Sassy

hello Sassy’s mum, welcome to the madhouse 😉

July 13, 2010 8:54 am
Reply to  Sassy

Yes indeed welcome pussycat – fellow leo/scorp moon!! What is your rising sign ?! Sassy’s a fabulous introduction as she is much adored. 😛

pussycat
pussycat
July 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Reply to  Sassy

why thank you for your warm welcome prowlncat and Andromeda.
I am Toro Rising……it has made life so conflicting for moi….

prowlncat
prowlncat
July 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Reply to  Sassy

you’re most welcome!

And if it wasn’t for the fact that you’re Sassy’s mum I’d be thinkin’ A leo with scorp moon arising and toro ascendant?? Jeepers how you must love your massages and umm err … other tactile activities :mrgreen:

prowlncat
prowlncat
July 13, 2010 4:06 pm
Reply to  Sassy

and perhaps just a teeny tiny bit stubborn 😉

Pussycat
Pussycat
July 13, 2010 9:47 pm
Reply to  Sassy

You betcha I love the massages….too long between tactile encounters though unfortunately……I’m sure he is waiting in the wings somewhere ready to ????

July 14, 2010 9:22 pm
Reply to  Sassy

Waaahahaha, you read it here Sassy! I didn’t think of that connection prowln, as I have Sun in the 2nd, does that count as a Toro connection like pussycat? Oo-ah.

Sassy
Sassy
July 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Reply to  Sassy

Hahaha yes it is Andromeda, 😉 and thanx for your lovely compliment. You are also very much adored!!

saggigal
saggigal
July 12, 2010 7:10 pm

oh my god, im hyperventilating even looking at it. dark confined space = possibly the most unrelaxing thing i can think of.

plus, it looks hideous. giant urinal indeed!

penny
penny
July 12, 2010 7:03 pm

FUK NO!!!!

Ms
Ms
July 12, 2010 6:41 pm

be much cooler if it was a portal. I have a secret fantasy about being able to teleport. I used to have these daydreams about things that looked a bit like this that lead to an underground network system of travel. maybe you could turn it into a water tube/slide like that add.

cancerx2
cancerx2
July 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Reply to  Ms

Like the portal idea!

I’m not against the tank in principle, I wouldn’t mind a serious watery zone out space.

But then I never tried one. I hate those dolphin soundtracks… and the hygiene issues, eeek.

Scorpophilia
Scorpophilia
July 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Reply to  Ms

Absolutely! If it’s a portal – I”M THERE!!

indigofish
indigofish
July 12, 2010 6:30 pm

no freakin’ way

Spirit
Spirit
July 13, 2010 1:33 am
Reply to  indigofish

I agree. Too much like a coffin.

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
July 12, 2010 6:28 pm

It’s a bad egg. On so many levels.

Fish Diva with Libra rising
Fish Diva with Libra rising
July 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Despite my love of long power showers and even longer spa baths… 6 hours is my record…I despised the floatation tank. It felt like a floating coffin and I constantly had 1 drop of condensation dripping on my forehead like chinese water torture.

2Natured
2Natured
July 13, 2010 1:36 am

If I want to get all Zen in the water I’ll go scuba diving or snorkling.

thora
thora
July 12, 2010 6:13 pm

virgo sun/taurus moon/cap rising says not for a million dollars would i get in that freaky enclosed germ ridden assault on design.
and not for love nor money would i ever let you close that lid.
*shudder*