The Moon, Mars and Saturn are in Virgo: Are You Virgoing Out?
Do one or more of the following statements apply to you?
* You are irritable and then also guilty for being irritable when so many other peeps have worse problems than you.
* You are highly aware of any flaws in your physique/house hygiene/work regimes but too irritable to properly amend them.
* Pondering the above turns your irritability into a state that is borderline pathological.
* Your focus is intense but scattered. eg; you think you should floss your teeth because you fear gum disease and bad breath but then you feel you should answer all your e-mails before you clean the fridge and/or exercise.
* You notice stray patches of grime in your environment that would not normally concern you.
* You become aware that your entire wardrobe is more or less unflattering and inappropriate.
* You have become a compulsive list maker and are guilty over the time spent online researching self-tracking software when you could have been working.
* You are inundated with details, sensitive to criticism and looking forward to dishing some of it out yourself. You would compose a really overwrought letter of complaint were you not so busy.
* You are fantasizing about getting some really, really Good Help.
IF more than two of these apply to you, then you are Virgoing out. Antidote: Pisces – meditation, a shower, ocean, dipsomania. Or go into the eye of the Virgoan vortex. Do not stop until you have done it all. Guilt slackers if they can hear you narking off over the sound of your sandblaster.
Image: Alan Powdrill
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership