So Yah The Moon Is In Sagittarius Now

hippie chic model in desertSo, yah anyway, this totally cosmic lad i got with back in Mogadishu said there was gonna be an Eclipse coming…in, like, Capricorn…And so I’m like ‘is that the sign of the Goat or the Devil?” and  he’s like “Both but hey, you’re a Sagg, it’ll probably just make you really rich and horny” so I’m just “whoooh! I love this new age shit…Astrology is fuqing hectic….And today the Moon is in Sagittarius so it’s  fun, freedom and something else…Oh YAH! Being, like, totally honest. So, well, you know if i DO get really rich with the Eclipse, i probably wouldn’t want to be with you anymore, just so as you know…”

Image: Eugenio Recuenco

Sassy
Sassy
June 25, 2010 3:38 pm

A first for everything! Thought it was just Gems who take offence? 🙂

Frances
Frances
June 25, 2010 5:11 pm
Reply to  Sassy

Haha. I’m a saggo with gem moon and gem rising 😉 Maybe that explains it.

Sassy
Sassy
June 25, 2010 5:14 pm
Reply to  Frances

hehehe classic Frances 🙂

Frances
Frances
June 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I’ve got to say, that although I love your site Mystic, I find the way you represent Saggos to often be offensive. It seems like you don’t like them! Sure we are open-minded, free individuals, but we’re not all stupid and shallow. Often our silliness is part of our humour, poking fun at those around us who take life too seriously.

Funny post. But perhaps taken a bit too far. Give us a fair go!

Seabird
Seabird
June 25, 2010 3:52 am

really wish I could feel Saggitarian….

Seabird
Seabird
June 25, 2010 3:51 am

I must be really odd or on the wrong side of the world. NOTHING is working for me, not anything. Trying to start a small business and NONE of my suppliers are getting back to me. Ditto my friends, my mum and even my daughter – to the point where i think my email and telephone are jinxed. Supposed to go out tomorrow with a friend, we’ve planned it for a week, we’re both desperate to get out of town, get a text this eve saying that his family has a massive problem and he can’t come. Tried to go… Read more »

Ms
Ms
June 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I think I met this chick at a bush party in the 90s

June 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Reply to  Ms

OMG me too – she was last seen wearing a bindhi tho and she had a small flouro plastic vial of bubble blowing mix hanging around her neck, I didn’t recognise her in that pic at first. She looks far more glamourous there.

littlefish
littlefish
June 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Is that Margaux Hemmingway?

scorpylizzy
scorpylizzy
June 24, 2010 5:34 pm

I notice Aus mining stocks are up… their coup is paying off already…

June 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Reply to  scorpylizzy

Coup is THE word, Lizzy, isn’t it.

June 24, 2010 3:56 pm

OK Mystic, remember mentioning a good outcome of eclipse for one of the signs (not saying cos it’s in the subscriber zone) will possibly be winning $$$$?
That sign is a crunch point in my chart at the moment and your predictions when combined with progressed chart venus, jupiter transits etc is ON THE MONEY. Tickled pink I am.

June 24, 2010 3:57 pm
Reply to  whatevs

O and it started last sunday – it’s happened 3 times – LOL – when does this vibe end? Loving it.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 24, 2010 10:30 pm
Reply to  whatevs

oooh where is this information- monthly, weekly, Uranus In Aries Confidential? too many to rememeber and keep track of.

And congrats!!! 🙂

June 24, 2010 10:39 pm

thanks robotnik – it’s hilarious I’m gambling on things I know nothing about – it’s in one of the eclipses and the good things that COULD happen raves.

Ms
Ms
June 25, 2010 9:49 am
Reply to  whatevs

ha, thats awesome. nice one x

June 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Reply to  whatevs

Righto the lucky patch seems to be over, will now avoid the TAB even though I taught myself how to use that lovely machine that hands out money sometimes. Another skill going to waste…

Tamberlaine
Tamberlaine
June 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks Peg, I’m fairly new to understanding the saggo vibe. I noticed her voice was wobbly too ! I thought for a mo she was gonna cry ! But not Julia, I suspect she has had to learn to thatcher-up and be more masculine than feminine to get where she is. But I am chuffed ! Our govt apologised to our indigenous people, and set many libertarian policies in place that for many decades those less fortunate will get a better chance. And now we have a female prime minister ! I almost need to pinch my self. Oh and… Read more »

June 24, 2010 12:03 pm

OOOOONO…Julia is on radio now. Her voice is wobbley most unappealing
lacking strength compared to Kevins. Speaking of ‘loyalty’ HUH?
This is enough to turn me political!!

4xGem/FishAsc
4xGem/FishAsc
June 24, 2010 1:27 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

“this is enough to turn me political” lol :O

Was that her on the radio? I thought it was an interview at the Broome truckstop diner.

June 24, 2010 11:55 am

Altho’ not political (only into the Politic’s of Ecstacy) what has happened last night & this morn completley disgusts me. Julia’s face is non-appealling to me. Rudd has beautiful teeth. I think a lot of our face-recognition comes from the schoolyard & our impressions of a certain type & how we react to them. Julia quoted ‘i’m more likely to be cast opposite Brad Pitt in a movie than be PM’. Yep, she protested too much,now it’s a choice of Julia or Tony. Give me Rudd’s work ethic anyday. On radio was a list of achievements spoken by him. Pity… Read more »

Tamberlaine
Tamberlaine
June 24, 2010 11:41 am

Pisceanne, I would think after, new start and all. God that picture so reminded me of my adolescence in the 70’s when I was a neo=hippy. I was curious to see what she was actually wearing past the waist. Doesn’t look like much. Well thank goodness for the Saggo moon. Am getting a greater appreciation of Sagg influences lately, it’s in my 11th house of friends and in Saturn in my chart. Do Saggo’s have much self discipline ? It seems to contradict all the need for freedom.

June 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Reply to  Tamberlaine

Self discipline takes enormous effort as would rather ‘free-form’
everything rather than do the rules. Firmly believe tho’ that the rules
are needed first to know what you are bending by deliberate breaking
& changing.
This results in the foot in mouth syndrome a lot but becoz we are so
likeable it’s often forgiven……
I sure was a hippie back in 70’s but a Fiorucci & Pucci one. All the clours
in Pucci were amazing when on LSD 🙂

aqualala
aqualala
June 24, 2010 11:33 am

lol! lol! Thank you.

Pisceannn
Pisceannn
June 24, 2010 11:32 am

Is it best to move house before the solar eclipse or after?

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 24, 2010 12:40 pm
Reply to  Pisceannn

i don’t think it really matters. Eclipses tend to put people back on the path if they’ve wandered too far off it.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 24, 2010 12:48 pm

i would be less inclined to move during Merc Retro which rules communicaton and travel but Eclipses are more about the bigger schemes in life… the forest, not the trees. Well, that’s the way i see it anyway. 🙂

Lesly
Lesly
June 24, 2010 10:56 am

You never fail to make me howl with laughter when needed, Mystic. Love the “goat or devil” bit, I always forget to think of Capricorn that way. I believe it’s due to Saturn (tor)men{or}ting me the past two years. Moon is Sagg is definitely a good rememdy at the moment, just wish I was feeling better. My pain doc left his practice to do research in another state out of nowhere (sounds saggo to me), luckily a relative’s doctor has agreed to see me. He loves traveling all over the world, especially China (Sagg!), brings his dog in to work… Read more »

June 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Reply to  Lesly

A new pair of booties will make a girl smile……Wow to your latest addition 🙂

Lesly
Lesly
June 25, 2010 1:08 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Works like a charm every time ;). Thank you! I like my shoes to make a statement (yes, even tennies!).

June 24, 2010 10:39 am

Coincidently on the weekend asked Aquaman if i can drive
the old Pajero to Byron to see God-daughter. Collect her Mother
in Sidders after visiting friends in Melba.
Really feel like going ‘on the road again’ with the freedom & fun it
entails.
He said to take it as he doesn’t need it & as it has grunt it will make it
there…don’t know about whether it will do return but who cares.

Sassy
Sassy
June 24, 2010 10:31 am

Love the long neck! very typical saggi

Sag blue horse
Sag blue horse
June 24, 2010 10:31 am

ha ha love it!

indigofish
indigofish
June 24, 2010 10:02 am

Mystic I am sure you are busy tapping away at something already but can you perhaps give us some insight into this morning’s events: Australia getting its first female PM. Very exciting!

4xGem/FishAsc
4xGem/FishAsc
June 24, 2010 1:24 pm

re the Saturn entry PM positions, I read once that Australia is Capricorn sun, so it would fit the astro to be Saturn influenced, no?

if so, be interesting to find it’s dates of Saturn return and what was goin in then.

I also wondered if this is how we’ve weathered the GFC smoother than many. Although I do admit to being wildly emotionally attached to this land and also very blind to global bling.

Ms
Ms
June 24, 2010 10:01 pm

running a country and one based on capricorn national day would be pretty saturny challenge no though?

jumpin in
jumpin in
June 24, 2010 11:42 am
Reply to  indigofish

yes please! How very interesting …. shaky relationships die now …. guess it relates all over the place?

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
June 24, 2010 11:53 am
Reply to  jumpin in

Yep, shaky relationships are shaking loose all right!

I like Gillard, I hope she’s up for the election stoush – I reckon it’ll be ugly.

June 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I like her too. Don’t think OZ would ever vote in a woman but they might keep one they got by accident. It will at least now be interesting and more aesthetically pleasing. Joe Hockey’s next. I’d never vote for labour OR liberal though. It’s just how it is.

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
June 24, 2010 8:34 am

I wonder how Rudd & Gillard are going to go with the freedom & honesty today? Would love to see THEIR charts.

Capricio
Capricio
June 24, 2010 8:43 am

Hilarious Mystic!

Mmmm Rudd and Gillard – interesting.

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
June 24, 2010 11:10 am

haha..i was superimposing gillard’s face on the model…thanks kev, but i’m it now so goodbye…. i only know sun signs…he’s a virgo, she’s a libra…

all a bit shocking …the sheer speed of it…

Scorp
Scorp
June 24, 2010 7:53 am

haha good one!

librascribess
librascribess
June 24, 2010 7:17 am

Ha ha. This put a smile on my dial. And that was needed.

ale
ale
June 24, 2010 6:07 am

GRAND MYSTIC!!! I LOVE THE IMAGES YOU PUT TOGETHER AlWAYS RIGHT TO THE POINT!! THANK YOU!!!! THE JUICE IS IN THE INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE!!! YOU ARE A GIFT!!!!

hummingbird
hummingbird
June 24, 2010 9:18 am
Reply to  ale

Here here! Always good to have a laugh first thing in the morning! I’ve got moon in sag so I looove it when the moon’s in sag!!! Yay!

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Reply to  hummingbird

really? I have moon in Sagg too but always get gloomy and depressed. Mystic said it’s because i have south node in Sagg in 12th house.

fluidfeline
fluidfeline
June 24, 2010 9:25 pm

And transiting Moon in 12th can make u feel gloomy and/or reclusive as well scorpy lovely.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 24, 2010 11:37 pm
Reply to  fluidfeline

thanks for that FF. 🙂

GeorgeSand
GeorgeSand
June 24, 2010 5:03 am

Haha! I love it! So Monday night (LA time) our kitchen sink becomes clogged and the dishwasher is suspected. Flash forward to this morning (LA time) and the repair shows up and determines that the washer is not the culprit, but rather the pipes. Okay, we’ll call the handy man. 11:30am the sink drains mysteriously. Problem gone!

Doesn’t Scorpio rule plumbing? And hasn’t the moon entered Sag? Just saying…..

jen
jen
June 24, 2010 5:01 am

Maybe its a sign!! Australia being the sagg country. Pleeese say its true we gotta win

Anonymous
Anonymous
June 24, 2010 4:59 am

same here. Go aussies!

VS
VS
June 24, 2010 4:56 am

LOL.
Just what I needed to read today.

VS