Jupiter & Uranus A Go-Go But Wait…

Manga whirling dervish

Yes-yes-YES!

Jupiter in Aries meets Uranus in Aries today & it’s officially auspicious as stink.

Think new ideas, vision, relationships, fun, new NEW new in which ever bit of your chart is Zero Aries. Or even aspects it. As in, say, Zero to five degrees of any sign…

Jupiter ramps up everything he touches and so if it is Uranus in Aries, it is the ultimate catalyst for the Quickening.

This aspect repeats in September and again in Dec/Jan. So don’t fret if Dark Moon blues (yes it is the Dark Moon and we are all supposed to be resting, uncluttering and processing in prep for the New Moon) mean you’re not really feeling it as much as you would like. Be open to the rad ideas and breakthroughs that are there. Maybe they come in the quiet?

But also, it HAS to be said. Until Saturn gets out of Virgo – July 22 – there is a touch of ennui, melancholy and nit-picky stupid dratted little worries amidst the surges of fabulous hope and magic. It’s just the way it is. And the Saturn in Virgo march just has to be done. Remember, it is not crossing new ground, merely re-tracing the same track it has been on since last October.

Mars was in Leo since last October until  yesterday as well. October and on is important. Thus do i keep banging on about analyzing what you have learned since then.  Or changed.  If you’re not grokking the Jupiter-Uranian vibe or if Saturn is giving you the shits, go join The Chronos Club.

The rest of you can just muse upon this: amidst all the zingy and jovial Uranian vibe of the moment, there is necessarily a touch of this…

1930s women on train saying goodbye

Top Image: Gogo The Magician
Bottom Image: Lillian Gish Leaving Vienna …1936

shell
shell
June 10, 2010 3:55 pm

so in about one minute of planet movement, jupiter will be exact trine my asc. i feel like i should wait and watch. what’s a minute in jupiters time? is it really appropriate to be doing it in front of a computer? ha, i just decided to start the stop watch on my phone to check. perhaps i should be posting this on the saturn self monitoring post… anyway. tomorrow I am off to begin my selling of my brilliance to a very worthwhile target market, who, nicely have even created a special session all about how more research needs… Read more »

nat
nat
June 10, 2010 4:33 pm
Reply to  shell

happy trails & very best wishes to you shell x x

Baristagem
Baristagem
June 9, 2010 10:35 am

My body is so exhausted but am still exercising it & eating well. I have been eating salad sandwiches 5 days a week & loving it! I was also watching a doco last week & apparently Uranus was first named ‘George.’

I have Jupiter at 3 deg in Virgo 6th house, alongside Saturn & Mars.

Uranus/George is trining my Mercury & Asc.

shell
shell
June 10, 2010 7:45 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Barista Gem, maybe you’ll not get this, but I wanted to send my love to you re dealing with your brother issue.
xxo

Baristagem
Baristagem
June 10, 2010 9:09 am
Reply to  shell

Thanks shell, you’re so sweet! It is so nice to know that people like you are out in the world & definitely makes up for dealing with peeps who are a-holes, i.e. my brother….
xoxo

shell
shell
June 10, 2010 2:56 pm
Reply to  Baristagem

ah family… you defn don’t get to choose them hey.
take care petal.
your birthday soon?

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
June 8, 2010 8:36 pm

head flock resumed in foggy cloud today – roused self from deep in the dream well – some tele-movie – I was in reception area at chiro guru & told old luggage I wasnt aware another had left under the house was still in their care. to my horror they pulled out mattress size pink suitcase. horror at CHEAP faded nylon, not the scale! swift unzip revealed contents to belong to absent friend. they stowed offered me his another bag – big, black & as heavy as I am. teetered out door, down stairs, lugging it across cracked pavement suddenly… Read more »

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
June 8, 2010 8:38 pm

PS would love to absorb Mystic’s post but it translates to Mandarin in current state… ideally will spring back tomoz…..

Savannah
Savannah
June 8, 2010 7:47 pm

So well put, nit picky worries. Trick has been to not completely throw caution to the wind or let them over take when you give them 5 minutes of your time.

whatever
whatever
June 8, 2010 7:29 pm

I had the BEST reminisce on the bus this morning about a long ago lover. Such smiley happy thoughts. The alcoholic musician. SIGH. Such a hysterical man. Wondered how his quickening was going. He was quite fast of his own accord, I wonder if he’s melting down due to the quick? This time of year he would head to the forest and gather funghi. Come back with inky shopping bags full. His theory was to follow the birds and they’ll show you the way. He was an elvish man. Stained all the bone china teacups. Such a dreamy lover. He… Read more »

whatever
whatever
June 9, 2010 12:03 am
Reply to  whatever

weird, I just read this and the reference to the yod with lilith and neptune and the funghi is a little unnerving seeing as I have a yod which includes lilith and neptune. Suddenly an awful lot makes sense.

whatever
whatever
June 9, 2010 12:04 am
Reply to  whatever

oh yeah, this is unnerving thing I was reading funkastrology.co.uk/new-moon-june-2010/ I find the analogies taxing but is an interesting take on things.

whatever
whatever
June 8, 2010 7:13 pm

OMG I did that too whilst celibate and he happened, I only drew the head and I’m not talking downstairs you rudie – I even got the name in the midst of a ritual – I’d say good luck but I don’t think you need it babe : o) Love is the best thing.

Anonymous
Anonymous
June 8, 2010 6:29 pm

So, I have this conjunction on my ascendant…im freaking out a bit….

whatever
whatever
June 8, 2010 7:40 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

No, no, is good. Just remember to breathe.

bluelibra
bluelibra
June 8, 2010 3:31 pm

‘all I got is this lousy Saturn tshirt.’ Yep yep yep!

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
June 8, 2010 9:34 pm
Reply to  bluelibra

Mystic wrote to wait at the Chronos Club. I will don my “lousy Saturn” tshirt and wait for a group hug:) If Saturn continues to stalk me after end of July, I will smack the guy with a restraining order.

Pegasus
Pegasus
June 8, 2010 2:52 pm

Have been saying for yonks: Design the Lover of your Dreams.
Even show peeps what it looks like & how to do it
Proof’s in the results. Of course it don’t happen overnight,
practise makes perfect (an old saying of my Nana’s)……..
Joy for you Damons x

ella
ella
June 8, 2010 2:50 pm

quadrupled – you’re hysterical. You’ve gotta go on on the road with that shit.

saggigal
saggigal
June 8, 2010 2:17 pm

Can anyone help with interpreting this?-
I have Jupiter in cancer 3rd house at 2 degrees and Saturn in Virgo 4th/5th house cusp at 0 degrees- so what does this mean is getting zapped by the quickening?? Big communications and serious home/ love??

X

nat
nat
June 8, 2010 6:29 pm
Reply to  saggigal

saggigal, my take on Jupiter in Cancer 3rd House: Jupiter creates ‘moreness’, optimism, opportunities. It seeks & explores either by travel or by expanding the mind, philosophy, etc. Low Jupiter is greedy, over-indulgent, disrespectful of healthy boundaries, doesn’t know when it has enough. Jupiter’s House consciously or unconsciously brings opportunities for growth or expansion. Jupiter in the 3rd House could mean opportunities to expand communications, questing to understand more about siblings, teaching about community, or over indulging in short trips! Jupiter’s Sign gives the characteristics or style to the placement. Cancer cares, nurtures, nourishes, protects its own, feeds, sustains, “mothers”.… Read more »

saggigal
saggigal
June 8, 2010 7:54 pm
Reply to  nat

Thanks so much for your insights nat! That all rings true- even the occassional clinginess in communications/ siblings, and the seeking to understand through those avenues. I think uranus squaring all of that natal stuff in cancer must mean big revolution re those areas, lucky break/ big challenge? Forced growth is always associated with squares right?

Whatever it is, yep I am surely in the zap zone with that!

But oh so excited about the transiting jupiter- Uranus in my 11th house!

X

nat
nat
June 8, 2010 8:18 pm
Reply to  saggigal

Yes, squares can be seen as ‘forced’ growth from a squaring off between elements. Or you can see it as the 2 elements challenging or motivating each other to grow – its an opportunity to look at that stuff in a new way. Uranus asks for innovation, invention, breaking away from old patterns, futuristic ideas, avoid conforming and maybe even rebellion. Best of luck with (x) 😉

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
June 8, 2010 2:00 pm

Why am I not feeling zapped? Geminis around me dashing non stop and all I got is this lousy Saturn tshirt. Not even a leaf is moving, same old lame old. Ok, too early to whine, am sure it will pop up somewhere sometime. 🙂

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
June 8, 2010 4:09 pm
Reply to  Quadrupled

I don’t know whether to hug you or high five you:)

Quadrupled
Quadrupled
June 8, 2010 9:27 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

Let’s have a group hug at the Chronos Club:)

Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
June 8, 2010 1:41 pm

Freaking out. Life is moving fast and I’m getting left behind! I need to get my head together. Buy a new outfit and get a massage or SOMETHING to get me outta this rut.

Pegasus
Pegasus
June 8, 2010 3:02 pm

Rache, this may be strange for a bodyworker to say
but a new outfit (with 30% off) it does wonders fro the morale
& you get something that lasts longer then find spa bath instead.
Aqua Therapy works wonders fro clearing any negative stuff (which
often doesn’t belong to you) that comes your way thro’ the collective
conciousness.
You will move when it’s time to move…trust yourself.

Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
Raché (Aqua/Tauri)
June 9, 2010 5:35 am
Reply to  Pegasus

Well I’m gettin’ on a plane to Spain in less than a week so I gotta get movin’ soon!

Glad to see that you agree with me on retail therapy being a legitimate form of self love. ^_^ I’ve never heard of Aqua Therapy, I’m reading about it now, looks relaxing. Maybe I’ll do the free version before I go and daytrip it to the beach, lay in the waves. 🙂

bluelibra
bluelibra
June 8, 2010 1:00 pm

Wow! Again Wow! Wonderous love to you all.

Feeling past love slipping away. Melancholic.

A Taurua, possible love, has invited himself over for a cup of tea this afternoon.

Cleaning, cooking, thinking. Am trying not to wonder the worst. Hoping for something magical in them there tea leaves.

year of the fox
year of the fox
June 8, 2010 3:11 pm
Reply to  bluelibra

Me too! Your story is like mine bluelibra.

This Libra is a little sad for Mr.Court-n-disappear from last Oct. But those feelings are getting replaced by a sweet lil Bull who has been sniffing around lately. It’s been an agonizingly slow courtship, but hey i have time. Slow is better than nothing. So the Q is working just in slo-mo now for me.

Leogroover
Leogroover
June 8, 2010 8:30 pm
Reply to  bluelibra

sooo How did it go? You know Taurueans are slowish people so take it slow go with the flow etc etc

Damons22/Jan
Damons22/Jan
June 8, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi , its all good except there is no swell at the mo. I have met THE woman of my dreams 4 months ago . It has been S L O W going to say the least and at times i thought what the… but patience is a virtue and good things are worth waiting for . Love at first sight for me , well almost( it took 2 hours) too good to be true, shes outa my league, dreaming etc etc . Nah shes real she like me for me , its real we are going on our first… Read more »

nat
nat
June 8, 2010 6:37 pm
Reply to  Damons22/Jan

nice to see you again Damons. Good luck with your date! She sounds lovely. Her astro??? Nothing wrong with going SLOW & a bit of celibacy never killed anyone 🙂

shell
shell
June 10, 2010 7:40 am
Reply to  Damons22/Jan

Hey Damons, you’ve popped into my head of late, I was wondering when you were going to come back. Good to see you.
Hope the date went well. Congratulations on the patience.

saggigal
saggigal
June 8, 2010 12:35 pm

I had a verrrrry vivid dream early this morning of giving my sister in law a piece of clear quartz crystal which was turning into an amethyst in my hands, and she looked into it- as there was the image of an eye inside- and said ‘ I know who your soulmate it, it’s (x) – didn’t you know?’ and (x) in real life is someone I’ve known for years but we’ve never even realy had a proper conversation until last Saturday night when we realized we had so much in common. If this is the Jupiter Uranus stuff then… Read more »

Leogroover
Leogroover
June 8, 2010 12:10 pm

I had a revelation this morning – drum roll please
My life has changed and I need to accept that and I can be that person and move with the flow of it. Only taken me 1 years to figure it out ( I’m a cardinal so I’m excused) So kiss my old life goodbye ( mwah mwah) and welcome an open heart my new life. Now breathe and go forward girl with fearless aries power.

bluelibra
bluelibra
June 8, 2010 12:55 pm
Reply to  Leogroover

Go forward LeoGROOVER.

virgolicious
virgolicious
June 8, 2010 12:05 pm

all my virgo stuff is opposing zero aries! is that why I feel stuck?

virgolicious
virgolicious
June 8, 2010 1:39 pm
Reply to  virgolicious

note to self: read the post properly and you will discover all! Silly me, I’m just dark mooning.

But in honour of Virgo in Saturn, I’m going to find my largest writing pad and commence a looooooong list of do-ables for when the go-go-go gets going.

My motto (this week): Turn towards . . .

Charles
Charles
June 8, 2010 12:02 pm

I LOLed at that manga illustration. The Japanese character says “go.” In English, that means, “go.”

ella
ella
June 8, 2010 11:58 am

someone scorpio just came into my life like a bolt of lightening, we are mister and mrs perfect (for now). But that happened on Saturday – is it possible this love fest is something to do with the new Libra love vibe (due to start today)? wondering…

orderoutofchaos
orderoutofchaos
June 8, 2010 11:46 am

So true, MM!! So true!
Aqua man ex since last October popped back AGAIN!!!! last Friday night. Really batso and in fact, a bit aggressive and scary. So, that’s it. Lesson learned. Let (him) go and be batso on his own. I don’t need it nor him.
Virgo Sun, Aries Moon – just need to clear that in tray before Saturn leaves..

Scorp
Scorp
June 8, 2010 11:23 am

that’s me on that train…..

Ms
Ms
June 8, 2010 11:21 am

mars return today. zip zip zip
as opposed to zap
finishing off final pieces today and have drawing exams. need all this virgo to cope. mc aries, ceres in zap zone ironicly I have knitting today also.
Hoping to plant beautiful new seeds for future with folio I am slaving over.

Here’s to all trying to hurdle and get in the ring xx
shit was that a guns and roses song??

Sassy
Sassy
June 8, 2010 12:29 pm
Reply to  Ms

Haha, Guns and Roses song, yes, very Aries ” GET IN THE RING”…

Happy Mars return Ms, hope that helps with study of exams. Exams for me also, study, study, study..

Ms
Ms
June 8, 2010 12:43 pm
Reply to  Sassy

good luck lady. off we go x