He is about to appear on the cover of Architectural Digest with his apartment refurb. According to his designer’s website here, he wanted something elegant & gorgeous but terribly raw and masculine.
Okay, my points…
* I cannot post the pic but if you look at the designers website, it shows the foyer of the apartment with a ceiling mosiac of Zeus/Jupiter getting off with Ganymede – the official most beautiful boy in the world. I mean, one doesn’t give a shit but is he coming out or what? Or did the designer mis-interp “terribly raw and masculine?”
* It’s really weird, I have never seen a Gerard Butler movie but have become aware of him entirely though trailers, pap-pics and sleb-goss fluff. He is not vibing Scorpy in the way that – say – Leonardo Di Caprio always does.
* The overhead beams being exposed are shocking Feng Shui.
* Does he actually play Chess or is that chess set just perched there to make him look profound?
* Scorpios need Red & Purple in an apartment. This is too Earth for a Scorpio. We’ll know if he’s really a Scorp or not when the pix of his bedroom come out…Or maybe he hired a storage vat for all the stuff in there until after the photo shoot was done.
* That desk-table with the big throne behind it – is that a football on the table? And a packed ye olde fashioned bag beneath it? A tad Saggo?
* And is that a portrait of himself on the left, just ever so casually propped up against a wall?? Or is it his Ganymede dude?? If it’s GB himself and he asked for that throne, then we are definitely talking Leo Rising.
* Not to be too bitchy but that paint effect on the walls looks like killer-mould. One would worry. He clearly has NO Virgo in his chart because that would induce screeching hypochondria in a Virgo. Virgo would be up all night snorting vitamin C powder and pulsating the anti toxic damp acupressure points on his/her feet.