D.I.Y. Astro: You Don’t Have To Be Scorpio To Be Plutonic

woman doing yoga pose with snake outdoorsAllan Amato

This picture reminds me of my friend the Scorpio Sex Academic.  Scorps live intensely. She’s busy racing between training to be a Shaman, lecturing on sexual politics, pulling on Adult Friend Finder (semi-eligible ones too, by some weird miracle), perfecting chakra awakening Khundalini yoga poses & being quite a supportive friend.  That’s our Scorp.

But you don’t need to be an actual Sun Sign Scorpio to be Plutonic.  Pluto in close aspect (I am just going to stay with the conjunction for today – that means ‘right next to’ aka conjoined) to the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus or Mars makes you into a super-Plutonic person. Even if you have NO Scorpio in your chart whatsoever, a Pluto close to one of these “inner” points makes you mega-Scorpionic.

We use the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars everyday…I mean, they’re considered ‘everyday’ archetypes. To madly sum it up, the Sun = Ego, Moon = Emotions, Mercury = Mind, Venus = Love and Mars = Energy…Please, that’s definitions dumbed way down so as not to bang on for hours.

Pluto conjunct any of these points makes you almost beyond Scorpio. Pluto intensifies whatever it touches. So if you have, say, Pluto conjunct Moon – even in Libra, like Angelina Jolie – your Moon is Plutonified. Look at her depth of intensity in relationships & mothering, for a start. Lance Armstrong is the classic Sun-Pluto example. Not only does he make a spectacular recovery from a life threatening illness, he goes gangbusters with the metamorphosis and becomes a world-class athlete.

So, do you have Pluto conjunct any of the inner planets??? Mine is conjunct Mars which is interesting. Fairly ruthless when it comes to cutting people off, i’m afraid. If you can avoid the destructive or obsessive side of Pluto, tapping into the Plutonic energy gives one enormous regenerative energy.

Remember, if Pluto is close to anything, it’s Scorped up as hell.

, ,

October 22, 2017 11:03 pm

What about the IC? The planet of transformation on the chart point of beginnings and endings.

Sarah
Sarah
July 1, 2013 11:52 pm

This post is ancient, but I wholeheartedly agree with feeling scorpionic without any personal planets in the sign. Moon, mars, and venus opposite pluto here. I’m an Aries sun with lots of planets in fire. However, most days I feel like a Scorpio. My intuition, sexuality, and outlook on the world is very Scorpionic. I also attract very intense men and relationships. Saturn in Scorpio is transiting my 8th house for the next two years, so all of this Scorpionic energy feels magnified by 100. I’m coming back as a Scorp in my next life for sure;)

messy leo
messy leo
December 21, 2011 12:03 pm

My Mother’s Mars is conjunct her Pluto in Leo, which is also conjunct my Sun. We bicker and argue over the stupidest stuff ALL of the time. My little sister has her Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorp. I have Pluto right on the Midheaven; I wonder if it’s a family karma thing.

nat
nat
March 6, 2010 3:06 pm

Just let me preface this by saying I’m very sceptical about “tests”.
64… Bahahaha! Mon Dieu, lets hope I can keep THAT on the haute side! Bless my Aries Moon, it blasts away over-analysis & says c’mon get up and DO something.

deathinyourface
deathinyourface
March 5, 2010 9:04 pm

hmm i’ve got mars conjunct pluto too.

deffo ruthless when extricating people.
cause once they fuc me over, they’re not allowed back.

had a best friend and my fiance at the time run off together.
they come back tails between their legs and ask if we can all be pals again.
all while they plan THEIR wedding.

it took all my self control not to rip them to shreds with my bare hands.
but all hail being the better person, and walking away from the mess.
(it’s prob the sagg sun in me wanting to be beyond drama.)

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
March 5, 2010 9:49 pm

oh how awful!!! good for you being haute and walking away.

deathinyourface
deathinyourface
March 11, 2010 3:42 am

it took everything I had

March 5, 2010 4:11 pm

can’t be talking about pluto, asking for trouble, mother of god- these poor fools… poor uncomprehending fools…

March 5, 2010 4:16 pm
Reply to  william

lol

How about if we whisper? No foolin’ Pluto though is there?

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 5, 2010 1:18 pm

With a score of 63 – I’m pretty comfortable! I’m not working an a Plutonian field, which is quite nice to be honest, but in ‘real’ life? Tres Plutonian, esp around death. In the last 18 months I’ve lost 2 dear Scorp boys, whom I adored to drugs and alcohol. One of them died the same date as my sister died on, 16 years apart. I’ve lost several charismatic elders to suicide, too many friends to mental illness brought on by drugs, and have violent death lurking back there as well. My birthdate according to the Birthday Book is “The… Read more »

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
March 5, 2010 1:26 pm
Reply to  postmodscorp

Yeah I saw your score earlier. That’s really high. My condolences on all the people you have lost recently and not so recently. Those must be some tough lessons.

You must have little fear of death left yourself then, no?

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 5, 2010 1:58 pm
Reply to  ScorpintheSky

No fear – all those people who have left this plane? They still visit. They’re still present.

And I didn’t even count the ‘normal’ deaths – aka, grandparents et al who have lived long and prospered!

Possibly the most challenging this for others is my relaxation around death – people have interpreted this as flippancy. In actuality its a central theme in my life, and I have great respect and reverence towards its power.

Spirit
Spirit
March 5, 2010 3:10 pm
Reply to  postmodscorp

my score was 62….lots of melodrama near me as well

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
March 5, 2010 1:50 pm
Reply to  postmodscorp

…And, do you have a hard time of letting do of things. Ideas, bad people, bad jobs??? I’m the worst. My mum once called me a tenacious little dog that wouldn’t let go.

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 5, 2010 2:05 pm
Reply to  ScorpintheSky

Lol – no…… I’ve got heaps of Sagg…… I just walk away….. from people or jobs.
Ideas? Ummmmm I can hang on, then I literally can just let go. So completely that people don’t realise!

ScorpintheSky
ScorpintheSky
March 5, 2010 1:01 pm

I actually really like Pluto transits. I scored 50.

Does anyone know of a good academic-style websites on shamans? The scorpio sex academic explanation jogged my memory. I love this photo too.

I did a spell and after I discussed the results with the withc I see and it came up that I should blog on a site like that.

March 6, 2010 2:18 am
Reply to  ScorpintheSky

Liking Pluto transits?????!!!!!!!!! Give me your strategy, pleeeaaaassse!

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 5, 2010 10:05 am

OOOOoooo have Pluto Saturn & Mars in 8th house. Can’t do math only mental arithmetic
percentages & ratios.
I’ll probably get the part time job i’m applying for today: Managing
a bordello 🙂

FireTrine, i’ll have what youre having sans rusty nail.

FireTrine
FireTrine
March 5, 2010 8:53 am

Everyone here in the main seems to be profoundly ‘plutonic’, it’s FREAKING me y’all! Plutonics on the house!!!

Plutonic: A drink containing Vodka, Cranberries, Bat’s blood, dirt kissed by a pope and refreshing tonic water with rusty nail hung enticingly on the glass as deco.

leogroover
leogroover
March 5, 2010 11:39 pm
Reply to  FireTrine

love that drink Ft what would you call it?

Lark
Lark
March 5, 2010 7:05 am

Pluto conjunct sun in 8th house.

I DREAM of being a spy.

Lisa
Lisa
March 5, 2010 3:18 am

Im an astrology novice: I have sun, merc, venus, and neptune in Scorpio, Pluto sdquare sun. Is this scorped up? Anyone? Help!

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
March 5, 2010 2:39 pm
Reply to  Lisa

Yep, that’s a lot in Scorp and therefore tres tres Plutonic. If you have any planets in the 8th house, even more so, as 8th house is ruled by Pluto.

You’ve probably experienced dramatic change in your life and you’re fairly comfortable with reinventing yourself. As MM says, Scorp is phoenix energy.

Jessica
Jessica
March 5, 2010 2:53 am

I have Mercury right on Pluto (in Libra). My Sun at the end of Libra is just a degree away from Uranus in Scorpio, and I have Scorpio NN. Since my chart is mostly air, it’s interesting to think I could be “mega-Scorpionic”, or I wonder if I seemed that way, esp. with my progressed Sun in Scorpio for most of my life.

March 5, 2010 12:47 am

Fun test Charles, thanx.

My score is 52. Pluto opp. MC-Sun/Mn midpoint-Chiron. Moon in 8th biquintile Pluto, square Jupiter, sextile the Asc and Neptune..Neptune in Scorpio, trine Saturn, etc.

March 5, 2010 1:03 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

shell said….”If I added chiron and eros it’d be 58ish”

I didn’t add eros in, but I can’t imagine not including Chiron esp. if Pluto is involved and on an angle.

scorpylizzy
scorpylizzy
March 5, 2010 12:08 am

And you know what was really validating? the bit where it goes “…being the target of other people’s projections”.
and:
” Pluto Issues: Power and control, trust, to discover and analyze what lies beneath the surface and eliminate the undesirable, separateness, holding on to things or feelings, revenge, death and endings, rebirth, healing, and transformation”. . . I’m doin BA Cultural studies lol, and it IS helping! 😀

scorpylizzy
scorpylizzy
March 4, 2010 11:57 pm

lmao, 60. Well, there ya go then.
And when I wrote this comment there were 60 posts on the blog.

shell
shell
March 4, 2010 11:53 pm

ah, la de da to pluto. i only register on the score cause I,ve moon in 8th and a generational uranus in scorp, oh and north node. BUT.
SATURN, I’m so glad you had a test for that too Donna.
I got bored with adding up at around 48. If I added chiron and eros it’d be 58ish.
When i saw this post orginally i thought, sorry pluto, I’m saturn’s bitch.
oh yes indeed.
bugger.

March 4, 2010 11:57 pm
Reply to  shell

OMG shell! That’s huge!

My Saturn score is 32.

shell
shell
March 5, 2010 12:00 am
Reply to  Saturnian

ha, perhaps you should consider a name change then?

March 5, 2010 12:01 am
Reply to  shell

I know! Identity crisis!

shell
shell
March 5, 2010 12:07 am
Reply to  Saturnian

Somewhat Saturnian? ah but then you’d be SS… perhaps not
Relatively Saturnian?
Less Saturnian than Some?

Maybe I should be work on my name instead…
Saturn’s Shell? ah same SS prob though.
Control Freak Shell?
Needing to got to bed Shell?

Actually I’m Mars’ bitch at the moment.

If only they weren’t all so hard … and distant.

March 5, 2010 1:05 am
Reply to  shell

it’s weird you know, would never have picked you as saturn’s bitch and ditto for matt as pluto’s. Maybe you should give the asteroids a swerve tho hon – it’s saturn that makes you want to include them : O) If I added juno, sappho, ceres etc in scorp my pluto score would be through the roof. I’m not going there sista. You gotta draw the line somewhere. I can’t get my head around your saturn score tho – def makes sense with the studies but your personality is far more light of spirit than I would’ve thought given your… Read more »

shell
shell
March 5, 2010 10:54 am
Reply to  whatever

Ha, well I shall take that as a compliment I reckon! Yes, I agree re the asteroids. I did ignore them initally. Matt as plutonic is surprising too… we do choose the ways we come across. A friend suggested to me recently that I am a control freak, I was surprised at the time, but she did have a point. The score is high because I have saturn/mars rising, sextile sun, venus, merc in the 10th. All i am missing is something in cap. But I am still a Gem, with a moon in pisces that’s square neptune. So plenty… Read more »

March 6, 2010 2:16 am
Reply to  shell

Love the variations on our names shell!

March 4, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks Donna and thank you Charles for drawing attention to the quiz. What fun! How interesting! My Plutonic score for my natal chart is 25 which is fair enough because, as a result of having four planets in Sagg, including Sun, I am all Pluto-ed out, just quietly. Thank god(dess) Pluto is in Cap now! It’s like a well-needed vacation! But having Pluto and associated intensity in my 7th house means that my relationships aren’t exactly light and fluffy! Gawd….. So a score of 25 is fine by me, thank you very much. Onto the other two quizzes. I know… Read more »

Charles
Charles
March 5, 2010 3:34 pm
Reply to  Saturnian

Gee, I kind of felt bad, I just happened to make the first comment, which totally hijacked the thread. But I guess it isn’t really a hijack, it’s on the pluto topic and everyone seems to be enjoying it quite a bit.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
March 5, 2010 6:24 pm
Reply to  Charles

don’t feel bad. It was fun!! and astro related. 🙂

March 5, 2010 6:27 pm
Reply to  Charles

Yes, I’d meant to mention Charles that it seemed to fit perfectly with Mystic’s subject matter as we could actually SEE how Plutonian we are….(good for confirmation even when one knows they’ve been to hell and back, no?)

And, it uncovered the Saturn and Uranian tests that were in the 30’s for me but Pluto was higher.

Saturn can now fuq off and I’m pump Uranie up….hehe

March 6, 2010 2:15 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

You were totally on the topic Charles!

Donna Cunningham
Donna Cunningham
March 4, 2010 10:40 pm

I left a long comment, but the link didn’t work. Glad you liked the test, folks. There are tests for Uranus and Saturn as well. Donna Cunningham

Baristagem
Baristagem
March 5, 2010 7:05 am

Great blog too!! 😀

FireTrine
FireTrine
March 5, 2010 9:19 am
Reply to  Baristagem

Great site Donna, I was glad to have come across it! I had no idea that though I am not much plutonic, I am TRES Saturnian? That is a wild new way to look at things. I have a new Cappy baby. I thought he was an anomaly as hubby and I are merry Leo and playful Gem, but no, I have a Sat score of over 50 as does hubby…! Actually makes sense.

virgo rising
virgo rising
March 4, 2010 8:59 pm

I just remembered another 2 pt aspect… Pluto semi sextile Chiron…Does that count?

March 4, 2010 10:36 pm
Reply to  virgo rising

god i was ignoring chiron cos it makes my score worse but now I’ve seen some of the others I’m at one with my plutonic.

March 5, 2010 1:09 am
Reply to  whatever

whatever, why do you say worse dear? I’d be positively bored if I wasn’t transforming or changing something. Base metal into gold, it’s what I do for a living 🙂

March 5, 2010 1:27 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

worse because I’m not you and I get bored being intense and transformational constantly I’d rather just have some banal shit happen sometimes. Seldom do I do a tarot reading without it being all major arcana. Seldom do I go outside without some freak incident that defies belief occurring. Sometimes it even happens indoors. But then i tend to ignore banal shit so maybe it IS happening and I just haven’t noticed. And is that REALLY you? Or there’s been some kind of walk-in and the new soul is getting used to your body? dear… did you slip that in… Read more »

March 5, 2010 2:37 am
Reply to  whatever

I know you’re not me. I wasn’t implying you are. Goodness whatever, why so defensive. My “dear” was actually a term of endearment. No pun intended.

March 5, 2010 7:27 pm
Reply to  whatever

Umm I think something plutonic may have occurred. That was a joke ABOUT being defensive but I guess it slipped past the keeper. Ya can’t win ’em all.

March 5, 2010 7:42 pm
Reply to  whatever

whatever, feel free to change the definition however you please. That’s fine.

March 6, 2010 4:06 pm
Reply to  whatever

OK, thanks dear : o)

Deadpan and humour that works when you can see or hear the exaggerated tone of the persons voice is so NOT workable in text.

I’m sensing something banal just happened…

virgo rising
virgo rising
March 4, 2010 8:57 pm

I am a Pluto retard. I have Pluto sextile Uranus (2 pts) and semi sextile Sun Venus and Mercury (6pts) for a grand total of 8
Yet my life pver the past thirty two years reflects a repeated shedding of skins, of death and re birthing myself, leaving everything and everyone behind frequently and periodically, not living in any one place longer than a year and a half…of morphing and transforming, reinventing myself, a continual process and endings and new beginnings; very Plutonic…so how to explain that?

March 5, 2010 1:07 am
Reply to  virgo rising

I don’t think astrology can explain everything.

March 5, 2010 2:40 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Wanted to add though that we also have pluto transits of course and others can, as Kim Falconer states, operate as “permanent transits” so perhaps someone had a plutonian effect on you.

March 5, 2010 4:05 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

what like the 16th dimension or something?

aquasunscorprising
aquasunscorprising
March 4, 2010 8:34 pm

wow so interesting… I have:
PLUTO CONJUCT AC which is scorpio
PLUTO SQ MH
and Trined with VENUS, MERCURY, SUN
and Sextile with MOON and NEPTUNE!!!
I have always felt very much a scorpio chic, hence the rising sign..
anyone want to interpret??

aquasunscorprising
aquasunscorprising
March 4, 2010 8:51 pm

oh yeah, got 59 in pluto quiz… LOL

March 4, 2010 8:32 pm

anyone have a problem may 6 2009? (finger of god pluto formation that
day) ‘rill bad day for some…. just curious…

prowlncat
prowlncat
March 4, 2010 8:36 pm
Reply to  william

yuh …. I had a problem that day

March 4, 2010 9:02 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

I mean like a ‘rill big problem, like total brain-fuk unreal…that kind?

March 4, 2010 9:36 pm
Reply to  william

I mean, like pluto–

prowlncat
prowlncat
March 4, 2010 10:05 pm
Reply to  william

yeah total brain-fuk unreal wot I do in a past life that was so wrong?? kind … but I’m not going into detail.

March 5, 2010 4:04 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

fukin A right you do your past life, that’s an affirmative capt.
jenkins..

yeah, a lot of people had problems… I remember searching blogs,.. people were down on their knees… it was f’in armageddon (I’m still not sure about myself— not sure if i’m dead
or not… sometimes… seems like I’m alive… but just not sure…)
hm.
3 days before scorp full moon pluto went yod
hey- you… ####%%@@*****$$@##3!! vooooommmmmmm
reeeeeeeeennkkkkkccaww

Wha – ? what? what’s this? …???

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
March 5, 2010 10:54 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

I checked my diary and didn’t note any armageddons. I did have a dream about driving a porsche though. It had a turbo charger that looked like a peace sign.

Maybe you just need a home cooked meal and a hug wills.

tarynd
tarynd
March 4, 2010 8:23 pm

I’m not learned enough to interpret this, but I’m Scorpio with Pluto conjunt Venus in Libra, in 5th house. Any suggestions?

dotty
dotty
March 6, 2010 3:01 pm
Reply to  tarynd

Am very late in on the Pluto part, and not terribly well versed on the astro – but from doing life with the exactly the same configuration as you tarynd (oh never quite the same I suppose: am Scorp with Bull asc but then Venus in late Virgo conjunct Pluto in Libra, in 5) – and well, not all that easy really (l’amour fou sums it up for me, most dreadfully embarassingly fou), OF COURSE with the usual caveat, it all depends on how you channel the energy, sigh. More to the point, if you start low, nowhere’s to go… Read more »

March 4, 2010 8:17 pm

Hey I know her ! interesting pbs show on pluto, apparently so small because flung out by larger planets when solar system was forming- like in embryo form- a planet but was flung out to kupier belt by larger planets as they grew– interesting fate– The kupier belt full of stuff flung out in early solar system formation, I’ve heard pluto described as more a “representative of the kupier belt” than anything else– older brother of Mars, hmm, real small little guy, (our system mainly made up of “dwarf” planets But pluto- makes you wonder what he might’ve been if… Read more »

lee
lee
March 4, 2010 8:07 pm

got a 38. apparently this Sagg is a Plutonian and never knew!

explains a lot, actually. all of my intense emotional issues of my past, and the new, positive, healing direction i’ve been headed in lately.

March 5, 2010 4:28 pm
Reply to  lee

so am I!
I got a score of 53! this saggo is plutonian to the max!

prowlncat
prowlncat
March 4, 2010 7:45 pm

I’m 42 which is surprising considering that I consider myself to be such a laid back, easy going gal … that’s of course when I’m not being an obsessive, compulsive control freak, manipulative, over analysing micro manager. No wonder I’m mental.

Moon sq Pluto 0
Mercury sextile Pluto 4
Venus sq Pluto 2
Jupiter sextile Pluto 0
Saturn trine Pluto 4
Neptune sextile Pluto 3
8th house Capricorn
Jupiter in Scorp in the 6th house

nat
nat
March 5, 2010 6:16 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

That says to me that you are a Transformation Queen!
And that you have gifts in thinking about & expressing transformation at a deep level. Making transformation in the areas of the 6th House, ie. your health, nutrition (nutrition espec important being a Cancerian), daily tasks and schedules is a really effective way to bring about deeper transformation (& growth) in your whole life. You can access an innate practicality about intense transformation.

Aeris
Aeris
March 4, 2010 6:29 pm

And oh my Lord, I just scored 68 on that test, I’m hella Plutonic!!!!

FireTrine
FireTrine
March 4, 2010 6:42 pm
Reply to  Aeris

That’s mental! Higher side of ‘moderate’ at 24…

March 4, 2010 6:48 pm
Reply to  Aeris

at least we’re Plutonic together Aeris! i gotta score of 53!

Vee
Vee
March 4, 2010 6:23 pm

I really resonated with Claudia Karvan’s character in “Love my Way’ when she’s says, ” ….so I’m intense and complicated……”
My Pluto :

March 4, 2010 6:45 pm
Reply to  Vee

That’s a score of 34

March 5, 2010 4:27 pm
Reply to  Vee

34 is a good score i think
its enough to give u backbone and make sure your not a push over
but lets you be placid enough to relax

March 4, 2010 6:18 pm

oh hell!
*talks in african american accent!*
I’m screwed LOL!
PLUTO conjunct: mercury, jupiter and midheaven! In Saggo/Scorpio (10/9 house)
PLUTO Square: Mars, Saturn and AC!
PLUTO sextile: chiron!

ok so obviously i can tend to get bitchy/assholey with the whole Merc/Pluto conjunction yea?
And the whole Mars square pluto does NOT help the fact that my Mars is in leo! Mystic – wat did u say about Mars in Leo again at the caberat show? Kyle Sandilands indicator?

matt

March 4, 2010 6:34 pm

SCORE of 53!

March 4, 2010 6:35 pm

NO WAY DUDE!

Pluto
Pluto
March 4, 2010 8:12 pm
Reply to  whatever

hey whatever it won’t let me reply up there but you have completly summed up my dream….still dreaming up a way to get a fake passport LOL

March 4, 2010 8:39 pm
Reply to  Pluto

Go find yourself an israeli official I’m sure they’ll hook you up.

…is that one of those too close to the bone jokes? Ah hmm. Scuse moi

March 5, 2010 4:25 pm
Reply to  whatever

i know! i was like 53 no way!

Aeris
Aeris
March 4, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow, this explains a lot. Moon conjunct Pluto in Virgo = You have very deep feelings, but sometimes it is difficult for you to talk about them with others. CHECK! Venus (Cancer) Square Pluto in Virgo = You have very strong feelings about people, and your friendships are emotionally intense. CHECK! WHen my relationships or friendships go wrong, I suffer greatly and brood on it endlessly. Mars (Cancer) Square Pluto = You have very strong self-assertive energies, and you want to be in control of every situation you are in, which can create problems while you are young. If you… Read more »

March 4, 2010 8:20 pm
Reply to  Aeris

bob dylan is a gemini…. always thought that was interesting,..

’cause I spent a lot of time studying that prick… It’s like I know gemini

thru interest in bob dylan… (that prick) affectionately of course, (hm)
good poet, have to give him that …

Pegasus
Pegasus
March 5, 2010 10:06 am
Reply to  william

William i hope youre not in the basement mixing up the medicine.
again.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
March 5, 2010 11:27 am
Reply to  Pegasus

😆 nice one Pegs!

March 5, 2010 3:55 pm

had a problem with a gemini once, a big one, never forgot that–
tho as i look back, see it was totally because that was his nature
by sign, (hard to remember thats nothing personal… and it really isn’t… you don’t curse a tiger for having stripes…) or jesus for that matter…. (radio song on right now..) however, um, oh shit, lost my train…

PM
PM
March 4, 2010 6:01 pm

Woohoo – scores 46 points. Oh. High score not necessarily good eh?

pluto trine sun, moon, mercury and neptune
pluto square saturn
mars and venus in scorp
pluto and uranus in 8th house.

Makes me feel a bit better about my intensity levels really…

Pisces in CQ
Pisces in CQ
March 4, 2010 5:57 pm

Well, ahem. Thank you very much for explaining conjunct in simplified form Mystic. I’d always wondered exactly what it was and vaguely felt it was meaning ‘near’. My mars and pluto are conjunct – in Virgo. I can get really bogged down in miniscule details – driving myself nuts in the process. The pisces side of me can take quite a lot of drivel from someone if I consider them interesting or …. well just interesting really. But if it all comes to a head and they are bullshitting Mercury in Aries kicks in and I am ruthless in getting… Read more »

fallen angel
fallen angel
March 4, 2010 5:49 pm

Wow. I got a 38. Which shouldn’t be surprising really..considering I probably am one of the poster children for the Non-Scorpio Plutonic Person having been steeped in it. And I have both Pluto and Uranus in my first house, which means what? That I am alternately intense and electrifying??

But it’s nice to know that yes, for certain, one does not have to be born a Scorp to act like one. Ahem, a haute one of course.

saggigal
saggigal
March 4, 2010 5:42 pm

Pluto conjunct my north node, like most people born my year. Mystic, your description of the Scorpio sex academic is *exactly* my life at the moment. I know I never give much away on here about my actual career but YOU know the shaman thing and the academic thing, esp. my field. And lately I’ve become yoga obsessed. So now sex and yoga obsessed, ha! I always knew she and I had similarities but that is uncanny. I of course know all of this is attributed to my massive 8 th house line up- which is plutonian as far as… Read more »

saggigal
saggigal
March 4, 2010 5:43 pm
Reply to  saggigal

Libra- Aquarius – trine or sextile?

Pluto
Pluto
March 4, 2010 5:57 pm
Reply to  saggigal

Trine, but depends on the degrees 🙂

Pluto
Pluto
March 4, 2010 6:00 pm
Reply to  saggigal

Both are AIR signs so as a general rule that means a trine. I wouldn’t use houses as house sizes vary; some can contain up to two zodiac signs and sometimes on can be as small as 20* !

saggigal
saggigal
March 4, 2010 6:40 pm
Reply to  Pluto

thanks pluto, yes Pluto at Libra 12 in my 6th house with Moon in Aquarius 10 degrees in my 10th house. couldnt remember if was a trine of wot. x

March 4, 2010 5:57 pm
Reply to  saggigal

I recently heard a podcast of Christina Pratt – have you seen her encyclopedia? I think it may interest you – pluto moon = psychometric abilities and makes total sense re the feminist studies. INTENSE but you knew that : o)

saggigal
saggigal
March 4, 2010 7:37 pm
Reply to  whatever

no i hadnt heard of it, but thanks, it looks good. im a newbie at it, but it was all very ‘familiar’, if you know what i mean, when i first got introduced to it. its completely altered my experience of life in so many ways, not least in giving me a spiritual framework to what ive always believed, but never knew other people did too. its very grounding and empowering practice, and is not all about connection with spirits etc, but more connection to everything.

fits perfectly with daily yoga too.

Charles
Charles
March 4, 2010 5:40 pm

I have the oddest chart. I have moon/sun conjunct in Taurus, and Pluto is square to that. Then I have Mercury, Midheaven, and South Node all conjunct, and Pluto trine to that. For extra Scorpionic pluto stuff, my North Node is at 1° Scorpio. Then I’ve got some misc aspects, like Pluto sextile Neptune, and Pluto trine Saturn. Oh what a mess, especially that square to sun/moon, even Donna C was impressed. I don’t even want to think about my double-double yods.

March 4, 2010 5:28 pm

Moon Square Pluto 1°47
Mercury Quincunx Pluto 1°16
Venus Square Pluto 5°17
Mars Sextile Pluto 1°00
Jupiter Square Pluto 0°49
Saturn Trine Pluto 5°08
Neptune Sextile Pluto 4°04

Nothing in the 8th house, don’t think Im plutonic really.

lib rising ramzilla
lib rising ramzilla
March 4, 2010 5:14 pm

Pluto conjunct ascendant & opposite sun & venus! Also sextile my Neptune & Saturn. Scorp moon but no pluto moon aspect. Mystic says me = Plutonic but I’d never thought of it before she told me… and don’t think about it much, which is probably a crime but I find all the intensity sounds a bit too… intense??

P.S. I’d love it if someone could be pithy about what the asc means. I always get the sun & asc mixed up. Is one like the inner you & one the outer you???

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
March 5, 2010 1:03 pm

Asc – What you project out to the world…….. So if you have a Libra rising, then you project out to the world Libran qualities….

Mina
Mina
October 22, 2017 9:28 pm
Reply to  postmodscorp

What if you have sun in cancer trine Pluto in Scorpio ? Does that make someone half Scorpio or just a more intense cancer ?

Michelle
Michelle
March 4, 2010 5:13 pm

That’s very cool that you have Pluto conjunct Mars- I have Pluto and Mars in partile square. My Sun-Venus midpoint opposes Pluto within 1 degree.

Mina
Mina
October 22, 2017 9:28 pm
Reply to  Michelle

olyalyalya
olyalyalya
March 4, 2010 4:47 pm

Yes Mystic. Pluto Aspects my natal Sun, Moon, Mars, Uranus, Neptune,Ascendant AND Lilith and also transating a whole lot right now. I hate myself for not going to yoga this morning. Just not right.

xx