Retro-Mars Reminder…

Pulp Science Fiction Novel coverRemember Rules For Retro-Mars in Leo?

It’s all still so valid but i want to add one thing…It’s not just your Leo Ex whose name will come up in some interesting fashion. If you have an Ex who is a male, then he’s floating about…In your dreams, in your e-mail in-box, in your hairdressers (the latter just happened to me) and well, just around…Let it be instructive, not an excuse for Full Moon dipsomanic & dysfunction.

Venus in Aquarius is opposite Retro Mars in Leo. So if you are a woman (Venus) then you channel the Haute Aqua Composure. If anyone’s head is to be fuqued with, let it be his head. Because you are so poised…

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 27, 2010 12:35 pm

yeah mon ex is back in the picture… for the mo anyways!

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
January 27, 2010 11:31 am

ROFL – Anyway!

January 27, 2010 12:25 am

Oh it’s true then….. No more Brangelina

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 10:33 pm

OMG – how hilarious – how very Mars retro!!! A cave!

Brad buys £700,000 bachelor pad (complete with its own cave) to ‘get over split from Angelina’

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 9:49 pm

So astro fiends, what happens when Mars goes Direct?
Do guys come back from their caves?
And what if one starts a fling during a Mars Retro – will the guy disappear when Mars goes direct.
Curious. 😕

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
January 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Was wondering that too actually. Why? Did you start a fling? 😉

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 10:16 pm

i think i’m about to… *naughty chuckle* 🙂 I got so fed up waiting for Pluto man (and God knows if he even exists) that i thought i’d try online dating again. I’ve only been on for just over a week and i’m disillusioned already but i did meet (not in person yet) a lovely Taurus/moon in Aqua/venus in Aries (15 years my junior) guy. We chatted until 3am on msn last night. Then he sent me a text this morning and again this afternoon. He’s got such a lovely energy about him. He’s a music producer, plays drums and… Read more »

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
January 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Woooo!!!! I know how that feels with the waiting! 😆 I wonder too if Mr. Man-Person I’ve been seeing in my Dreaming Life exists.

And Toro, ahem, staying power…sigh… I say go for it! Of course, after making sure he’s all ickies-free and all that jazz. You had this awesome-sex fling with another Toro, didnt’ you? And yes, around the corner means sex on tap. *nods very enthusiastically* Which means hope he’s good at it! Wohoo! 😀 Hell, I had to have a break after my Hermitence, so I totally get that.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 10:31 pm

yeah, i did have a fling with a Toro about 5 years ago – he was hot!

hmmm, yeah that “ickies” issue… how does one broach that subject if it’s just casual. With Mars in Virgo, it does worry me.

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
January 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Just be straight up I reckon. Say if you two are about to have sex, you need to know he’s std-free. Ask to see papers, you know, like they give you after you’ve been to the gp, saying negative for all the heebie-jeebies. Yes, I have one. 😆 Tell him that you’ll show him yours (proof) if he shows you his….? Then you’ll show yours when he shows you his. 🙂

risby
risby
January 26, 2010 9:04 pm

So, when I first read this I was thinking, nah, not going to happen I’m on the other side of the planet from all my exes. Then this morning, a man got onto the tram behind me, who was the spitting image of my Leo ex. A true, solid Calabrian man , not a common ethnic group in London, so that was really spooky. He then sat opposite me on the train into London and possibly tailed me through the gates of the tube. Given he got on at the local tram stop it seems he lives nearby. This could… Read more »

leonine librarian
leonine librarian
January 26, 2010 7:30 pm

What a tosser. Sheez what possible benefit comes from telling someone they were a mistake…?

Oh oh I get it…he shares his ‘pearl’ and it becomes so self evident that he is a massive douche that you cease all contact with him forevermore… now there’s a benefit.

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
January 27, 2010 3:50 am

somewhere in his head it makes sense to put that in the middle of an otherwise pleasant email… what he wants or hopes to gain from it is beyond me.

hehehe…giggling at de-testicling comments…there’s no messing about here!!!hehehehe.

i agree with you all. no response.

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
January 26, 2010 3:35 pm

trying to work out how many more lessons the universe can teach me with this partic ex. really, half a dozen smudge sticks used in vain…now he so casually writes that i was a ‘mistake’…plods off back to his little world while i try and pick my self esteem off the floor….

but not replying. he’s sapped enough energy from me….

when in doubt wash…:-) i like it!

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Reply to  aquaphobe

OMG! that is truly AWFUL. Doesn’t reserve a response.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Reply to  aquaphobe

From what you said on the La Luna Taurus thread about him holding on aquaphobe maybe he said that because he’s mad you’re not giving him what he wants?

If to you he’s truly an ex I would have no further contact.

fallen angel
fallen angel
January 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Reply to  aquaphobe

I could KILL him. Bastard-O.

Dolls, I swear if I ever raise my Amazon army the ball-less better beware. Oh, and of course, he has to WRITE it rather than say it to your face.

Manners, manners, manners. Makes me want to de-testicle him and post those back to him in the mail. I’m sorry but are my fangs showing???

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 26, 2010 7:09 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

What happened FA?

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 26, 2010 7:11 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Oh, are you on the above topic? Yikes. I think it’s past my beddy bye…

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
January 26, 2010 7:16 pm
Reply to  aquaphobe

omfg aquaphobe, that’s truly low of him!!! Need someone to whip his testicles off him via his throat? So that’ll shut him up good with his own hairy nuts. I’m good with whips, seriously. Ya wanna?

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Did awaken to vague dream recall of ex Leo Mars/Aqua Venus….Something having to do with his second wife, a telephone and money….

But just realized with this thread that he is having both Mars and Venus returns….

Would I take the time to do the charts? Am I curious?

Hell no…. 🙂

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 26, 2010 12:11 pm

thats what courts are for TS. Go for it. i have friend going thru the same stuff and I can see (from the outisde) there is so much shite involved a court can be objective to get it sorted. i hope you get a lawyer like my brother who is family law legal aid lawyer. He is so objective but caring in a professional way it would destress the situ no end. As a bro he was solid behind me until I played up then zap nowhere to be seen. I have a good ex story . I ran into… Read more »

January 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Ugh, that’s horrible, TS. My sympathies.

taurusymbal
taurusymbal
January 26, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah my ex is back in the picture in a bad way. We have a 4 year old together and we’ve had a private access arrangement until today. Every now an the ex will threaten family law court action to get something that they want ie. an extra day a particular weekend. There’s no negotiation it’s always ‘I want this and if you don’t agree I’ll take you to court’. I’ve always just caved at the thought of family law court but today ex threatened again and I called the bluff and said ‘go for it’. Ex then said that… Read more »

bluelibra
bluelibra
January 26, 2010 12:25 pm
Reply to  taurusymbal

woah ts! Good on you for standing your ground. My ex used to use the threat of taking them away from me whenever he judged I was not behaving according to his convenience – but I recently told him to STOP because it wasn’t helping. Good luck re: the ex and well done for calling his bluff! Also, give Legal Aid a call – so its on record somewhere a bit more official so he doesn’t try this thing again in the future.

SPLAMR
SPLAMR
January 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Reply to  bluelibra

As a Venus in Aquarius with an ex husband who is a Leo with Mars in Leo, I am trying to vibe haute, but it is very difficult when we too have a Legal court case thing going on re custody issues of our 2 small ones. He won the first fight and magistrate ordered kids and me to move across the country to be near him, now I want mediation, because even LeglAid is too costly for me in terms of energy and sanity, but he is retaining his lawyers in case mediation doesn’t go his way. This is… Read more »

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2010 11:50 am

Oooops…………….says the Sagg.

January 26, 2010 11:35 am

When in doubt, wash.
excellent!

Wow, Lexi, Wow.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
January 26, 2010 11:13 am

The stories above are the reason I do not and will not ever use FB.
Aside from that – fark Mystic – how do you get it so right?! double ex trouble last night (yes, two in as many hours!). thankfully carried my aqua venus cool through the exchanges, but soon fled and became a gibbering booze-hound living in fear there were more waiting for me around every corner…

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
January 26, 2010 9:39 am

Loving these tales, everyone has their own experiences of exes lately. Am really feeling Aqua detachment…is not just power of suggestion / externally imposed. Really, ever since NYE – Have mentioned this in random posts, but I am finding it SO easy not to get too (if at all) caught up in anyone else’s crap. I hope this feeling sticks around, because it is REALLY good for my peace of mind… At the moment I am on the other side of the world from my ex, which in part makes me worry (am I still in love with him? what… Read more »

bluelibra
bluelibra
January 26, 2010 9:21 am

ok – have read comments and revised my decision to resign from my brigade today… Shall stay calm till March 15th

virgolicious
virgolicious
January 26, 2010 8:53 am

yup. bang on mystic! sort-of-ex emailed last night in response to a haling gesture on my part last week to re-establish comms. very positive, not at all pass-agg (on either part) – very haute!

virgolicious
virgolicious
January 26, 2010 4:59 pm
Reply to  virgolicious

ha ha, another ex in the inbox as of this afternoon and blowing into town later in the week. MM you are a genius!!!

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
January 26, 2010 8:20 am

I weeded my garden. I rode my bike to the pool, swam for an hour then rode to a fruit and veg shop and stocked up on _loads_ of of the fresh stuff. Did some more riding. Went home and cleaned my house. Ate a salad. Lay on the couch and read a book. Baked an apple and cinnamon cake and made a chickpea and broccoli salad with marinated goats cheese and baby spinch leaves. Invited a couple of friends over for dinner. … all of this to stop me from txting ex cap asking WFT? (I went on a… Read more »

January 26, 2010 11:32 am
Reply to  venus a-go-go

I love your distraction tecnique. Well done!
Is there any left? Can i have some? 🙂

Sounds very complicated……

Lea
Lea
January 26, 2010 6:39 am

Fascinating…. Had a wonderful dream about an ex early this morning who passed 3 yrs ago. FUN dream! I woke laughing and it’s made my entire day.

Jennifer
Jennifer
January 26, 2010 6:04 am

It’s my ex’s 40th birthday today. I am laughing and laughing at that.

I also just friend-only locked everything on Facebook so no exes can come looking. Just in case.

January 26, 2010 4:30 am

Sounds unpainful.

Ask him?

cuspygem
cuspygem
January 26, 2010 4:27 am

I think I may have just had the funniest and least painful ex Mars retro experience ever. A high school long distance bf (about as far from serious as possible though we liked each other a lot for kids) that I haven’t talked to in 15+ years just appeared on Facebook. Turns out he lives in the less than an hour away now. WTF?

Ariel
Ariel
January 26, 2010 3:59 am

Hilarious, once again you’re on it down to the day Mystic. Was contacted this morning by my Gemini ex who I contacted some weeks ago… vows of friendship. Hmm.

January 26, 2010 12:43 am

hate, hate hating mars retro. and boo to all the aquarian stuff, too.
sucky boo. Can’t do anything and keep getting zapped.
*sigh*
Moody moo.
Everything seems to be moving so fast but nothing is going anywhere. There will either be payoff down the road, or I am completely in my own world, up myself and spinning my wheels.
Haute Aqua, haute aqua.

shell
shell
January 26, 2010 11:13 am
Reply to  BlackStarAries

I second all of that Black Star. Up to my eyes in work and struggling to keep it together. Grumble fuq grumble. Please let it be February soon.
Breathe in, breathe out.

Neysa
Neysa
January 26, 2010 12:06 am

Meh, I have to contact an ex this week to get some furniture back off of him. I’ve been putting it off, but the time has come. I’m just going to put up with him being sooky about my not wanting to be with him, and hope that nothing sparks an argument/confrontation. Deep breaths all round.

melissa
melissa
January 25, 2010 11:30 pm

oh yes Mystic once again you’re so spot-on! Just saw on stupid fb – on a friend’s bday messages, my ex wishing him happy bday and his new profile pic is of him with new girlfriend (a derivative of me) and totally flipped! It’s been a year and I broke up with him for stupid pass-agg game-playing! And I know he only stayed friends with my friend on fb originally to keep tabs on me! (He’s a scorp!) But I just surprised myself by getting so upset he has clearly moved on, when yes I have moved on but not… Read more »

scorpiontailedtongue
scorpiontailedtongue
January 26, 2010 4:41 am
Reply to  melissa

sounds like fb is a haven for stalker ex’s I have one who befriends every friend of mine to keep tabs on me. My close friends are wise to it and block him.

Melissa
Melissa
January 26, 2010 8:53 am

Is my bestie’s partner- she blocked him, he didn’t..ah well in much better frame of mind this morn and almost jst feel happy for him!