Cheering Up The Libra In Your Life…

worlds most expensive cupcake

Let’s contemplate our Libra for a nano…

* Sweet tooth?

* Love of Pink?

* Appreciates Expensive Gifts?

* Thinks cupcakes chic?

* Diamond is their birthstone?

* Needs things to be done ‘right’?

* Enjoys the smell of highly expensive icing?

* Currently has the shits as Saturn stationing Retro in Libra, sending out erratic guilting-rays of ‘get-thy-shit-together-now-or-your-end-is-nigh’ style crap that affect everyone a bit but ESPECIALLY our Libby-Fleur, particularly those born in September?

The answer is YES times seven.

I betcha all these factors fit a Libran you know…Now, you need only figure out a way to afford the world’s most expensive cupcake at just over $100,000.

Image: Mervis Diamonds

Lemonlovinlibran
Lemonlovinlibran
January 11, 2010 8:12 am

Diamonds to me are so cold-hearted – give me a whopping big ruby or emerald any day – don’t really ‘do’ jewells just like to hold them up to the light.

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
January 10, 2010 1:59 am

I am soooo crabby. <—–Humbly spits out diamond, rinses it under the tap, places it in jewelry washer, dries it on piece of silk, and hands it on bended knee to nearest Libra.
Sorry I ate your cupcake…..

Splits? not sure. It's Saturn Girl not me, in my avatar…..she's flying…..

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
January 9, 2010 4:10 pm

Libran Moon…

Looks delicious:P:d:P…
Should be eaten slowly, watching a period drama on a good couch with nice cushions and having a nice cup of tea. (*cough* toro)
Diamond should be hidden in a secret box to be admired when alone (scorp rising)
I would prefer the icing not to be pink tho…

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 9, 2010 7:06 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

venus in Libra.

I think cupcakes are awfully pretty to look at but don’t like eating them. I’m obsessed with fig and chocolate ganache tarts at the moment. And totally agree with you about the ritual – good sofa, a nice cup of tea and a period drama.
I have Jupiter in Taurus in 4th house – the sofa is one of my favourite places to hang out.

I’ll happily give my diamond to a Leo or sell it on Ebay. Don’t like bling.

FireTrine
FireTrine
January 9, 2010 7:39 pm

Happily accepting all unwanted diamonds, amethysts and precious stones ‘Lishus Robo… Xx, your Leo friend.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 9, 2010 7:51 pm
Reply to  FireTrine

Cleaning out my closet just recently, I came across my jewelry box and found a diamond ring that my ex husband had given me yonkers and yonkers ago. So long ago that I remember he wrapped it in a diaper box as I was pregnant with my eldest daughter then (she’s now 28!). Yikes it was too small now. Think I’ll sell the sucker. I have already sold the gold items he had given me from the middle east.
I wear but a pair of earrings. Too much trouble to mess with jewelry on a daily basis with my work.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 9, 2010 9:13 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

how serendipitous! And re jewellery – less is more i say.

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 10, 2010 1:00 am

So it’s my Jupiter in Sagg that gives me dislike of lounges/sofas & comfortable chairs 🙂
Thanx Scorps for another penny drop.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 10, 2010 11:19 am
Reply to  Pegasus

hehe.. yep! I love to travel too (moon in Sagg) but I love being at home too.
Travelling from the comfort of my sofa – win-win situation 🙂

My dream one day is to have a big enough house to buy a Chesterfield lounge (very Cappy) but in modern surrounds, not the usual stuffy rooms they’re found in.

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
January 10, 2010 11:28 am

I am completely down with the travel bug:)
Merely was suggesting that this amount of girly cakeness needs to be accompanied other girly trappings.
Fitting?
How about shared with girlfriends over a good coffee (if the cupcake was GIANT… or everyone could have one each).
I find is mildly amusing that peeps are pooh-poohing the couch and not the period dramas;)

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
January 9, 2010 3:32 pm

mmm diamonds…crunchy 🙂

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
January 9, 2010 1:30 pm

<—–Elbows waffly pansy Libran out of the way and scarfs cupcake. Wha? Diamond? Psshhht.

nat
nat
January 9, 2010 1:42 pm
Reply to  BlackStarAries

😆

Is that you in your avatar BlackStarAries? Are you doing the splits or knocking back the cupcake?

bluelibra
bluelibra
January 9, 2010 11:40 am

No anonymous – you are most definitely not the only one… High fire danger day here today – so yup – the end is nigh vibe high too.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 9, 2010 10:03 am

I’m a Libra and SO going through this right now. Sweet tooth yup (I’m eating hershey kisses right now!) and I do think cupcakes are fashionable. AND I’ve been stressing out like crazy! And it’s just today! Like no plans are working out and I feel like the world’s against me and I need to fix everything.

I’m glad I’m not the only one going through this!

libran dreamchild
libran dreamchild
January 9, 2010 7:42 am

i am sorry mystic but pink? PINK? i feel somehow insulted that it is a baby pink which is featured but anyway. Yes, very sweet tooth. Loves all gifts, especially well thought out ones or “I saw this and thought of you” ones, and due to taste, tend to be expensive anyway. Cupcakes ARE chic. A friend had some made for her birthday with little playing cards and gambling chips and lemme tell you – they looked spectacular. Diamond is my birthstone?! If i had known, I could have been peddling this fact for gifts the whole time! * Needs… Read more »

tati
tati
January 9, 2010 7:49 am

men have gone retrograde until mid-jan, apparently.

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 9, 2010 10:40 am
Reply to  tati

i heard it was til March! although men going retro til mid month would make me feel a little better. :0

libran dreamchild
libran dreamchild
January 9, 2010 2:00 pm

men retrograde until MARCH?!

tati
tati
January 9, 2010 10:41 pm

merde. I sense a long dry spell coming up aaargh.

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 10, 2010 4:07 pm

cos of Mars rx…but hell if something cool is happening mid-Jan, let that come!

watery libran
watery libran
January 10, 2010 10:30 am

Yep Dreamchild, it sucks looking for a job at this time of the year, I hear you. Yep Saturn and failed love interests – double sucks 🙂

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 9, 2010 4:07 am

I don’t like pink except as a trim. Plus i always thought October birthstone is like rose zircon (I hates it) or opal was the stone and for sept it was sapphire. I didn’t realize the zodiac signs themselves had stones.

Meh. working hard. Trying to dig through lots of work drama now.

spirit
spirit
January 9, 2010 3:47 am

Saturn is sitting on my sister`s Natal Sun…she has never , ever been so cranky…..I suggested she use “Saturn Girl Powers “…and she told me to shut up.

FireTrine
FireTrine
January 9, 2010 12:20 pm
Reply to  spirit

Lol! My fave sis is a complete rebel with Sun conjunct her MC in the 9th house. I predicted both her kid’s personality as babies and was a 100% correct but she still can’t stand astrology!

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 9, 2010 1:00 pm
Reply to  FireTrine

what sign is your sis who can’t stand astrology? My Leo sis isn’t all that interested.

FireTrine
FireTrine
January 9, 2010 4:28 pm

Aha, she’s Aquarian!! But Rising Taurus, Moon in Cappy. She is like a split personality – on one hand understands everything with little prompting, but get her to follow through on her intuition? She needs to see the stats first.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
January 9, 2010 7:13 pm
Reply to  FireTrine

stats… hmm that would be the Cappy moon and Taurus – all that earth requires cold facts.

I feel like a split personality sometimes too with Scorp sun/Sag moon/Cap rising. Makes me/life interesting though. 😉

Jennifer
Jennifer
January 9, 2010 3:47 am

Isn’t diamond an Aries/Taurean birthstone? It’s for April, at any rate, not September or October.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
January 9, 2010 11:07 am
Reply to  Jennifer

Birthstones are all over the place. Diamond is the Leo birthstone, i have always been told but i have read it being for Libra and Taurus as well. Pity, as the most expensive birthstone should be for leos. Leave the inconsequential trinkets to other signs who don’t mind so much.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 9, 2010 2:59 am

My Libran would not buy me a diamond when we got engaged/married in solidarity with worker exploitation /abuse by De Beers and etc. Not a cupcake guy either, or frilly gifts. He is unhappy at the ‘mo though, pinched nerve in his back; must be the stars. So I’ll show him some love.

Fi
Fi
January 9, 2010 1:37 am

ooooh….the pink cupcake avec diamond makes my eyes roll as my body involuntarily shivers with contempt/distrust…think i’d run a mile from any man who gave me one….scorp venus/ascendant talkin I guess (love wearin pink, but diamonds make me think of serious lerv, which is way too serious for pink cupcakes, in my book). Perhaps that’s why I’ve always found Libran men incredibly unsexy up close, no matter how beautiful (on objective aesthetic level) they are. But ho hum, Saturn will hit MY ascendant come 2102/13, so as tepid as I am towards Librans, I guess it is karmically smart-in-advance to… Read more »

FireTrine
FireTrine
January 9, 2010 12:52 am

I like this pink cupcake, Libran or not.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 8, 2010 7:28 pm

My Pisces Sun/Libra Moon co-worker went on a desert outing with motorcycle/off road stuff over the NY weekend with the boyfriend and said she could not wait to get home and take a shower. The trip did not necessarily make her amused. She did alot of reading. For the office at xmas she made cupcakes and they were splendid. They did not have diamonds but they did have a lovely array of frostings and she DID eat the frosting right smack off the top in one fell swoop…. I had one with blue frosting and so my mouth/tongue turned blue… Read more »

Savannah
Savannah
January 8, 2010 7:10 pm

The male versions in my orbit are having a hard slog at the moment & lol I’m enjoying watching them doing it. Neither like pink but all other points definitely apply. They are both September Librans, the eldest one is especially finding the changes that are so long overdue the hardest.

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
January 8, 2010 6:59 pm

no sweet tooth / cake / icing desire
prefer red or orange to pink, NEVER baby pink!!

an expensive gift is good if it is something you’ll have/treasure forever – tho the well thought out gift wins hands down any day

thought saphire was birthstone but wont say no to diamonds as gifts LOL

yes will get shit together but currently elevating doing stuff-all to an artform and quite seriously LOVING it – summer holdays rule!!
xox

watery libran
watery libran
January 9, 2010 11:02 am

and I thought Opal is the Libra birthstone and diamonds are for Aries – but hey I’ll take the diamond if it’s on offer 🙂 Might just help me get over the ‘end is nigh’ vibe I’m living under at the moment.

Leogroover
Leogroover
January 8, 2010 6:47 pm

What is a pink haired circus director T t MG? this Libar description all sounds like me and I’m a Leo. I don’t get Librans biut don’t know too many.

Tiara the Merch Girl
Tiara the Merch Girl
January 9, 2010 12:50 am
Reply to  Leogroover

I do circus performance and training, and my director is pink all over 😀 She has hot pink hair and wears pink a lot, but she also has a character named Deluxe that’s 1000% Pink Power.

Charles
Charles
January 8, 2010 6:45 pm

* spends an excessive amount of time trying to decide which factor is most important when evaluating the cupcake & diamond

LibrabutAriesontheRise
LibrabutAriesontheRise
January 8, 2010 7:02 pm
Reply to  Charles

Hahaha, nice one, Charles! I can relate.

Nate
Nate
January 8, 2010 6:40 pm

I want to be able to tell people I’ve eaten a $100,000 cupcake, but that’s a Cap thing, which fits me.

Mind you, I bet it’s a Capricorn who convinced people to pay $100,000 for a cupcake

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 8, 2010 7:02 pm
Reply to  Nate

But the kicker is that the Cap didn’t let on that they went through their stool and got the diamond out and had another $100,000 cupcake over and over again!! haha!!(I have Cap Moon, please don’t be offended 🙂 )

Blanca
Blanca
January 9, 2010 4:47 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Cap sun. Totally on spot. I HATE wasting! Recycling, recycling, recycling. I even get pissed when the bf throws away the ketchup packets from fast food joints…
“but you can use those!! squirt them back into the big bottle in the fridge!”, I say.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 9, 2010 9:42 am
Reply to  Blanca

Hey Blanca, ditto here. I save the little ketchup/hot sauce pkts because they did cost someone money and I can pack them in the lunch box. Why waste? Enough waste in this world! And they come in handy when you’re out of them at home….

Lesly
Lesly
January 8, 2010 6:18 pm

Pfff, I could make that myself.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
January 8, 2010 6:59 pm
Reply to  Lesly

Yeah, I have a few spare diamonds hangin’ around also… 😉

Tiara the Merch Girl
Tiara the Merch Girl
January 8, 2010 6:10 pm

I’m a Libran. * Sweet tooth? Only with chocolate and Jelly Belly. Otherwise not really. * Love of Pink? ARGH NO. Unless it’s my pink-haired circus director. But otherwise ARGH NO. * Appreciates Expensive Gifts? Only if they’re useful. Price doesn’t matter. * Thinks cupcakes chic? I like eating cupcakes, don’t know about whether they’re chic or not… * Diamond is their birthstone? I thought it was sapphire? Precious stones make me nervous. * Needs things to be done ‘right’? Well occasionally, depends on what it is. * Enjoys the smell of highly expensive icing? I don’t know the difference… Read more »