Astro-John Mayer

John Mayer topless

I’ve read a bit of this interview with John Mayer but enough to generally go with the consensus that he does talk a lot about, er, onanism & sound sort of crass raving on re his love life. Why-why-why when he is supposedly a suave Libran male??? Or – as irate e-mailers quite often insist – is there a darker side to the Libran charms?

Mr Mayer is a multiple conjunct Libra – Pluto-North-Node-Mercury-Sun all in Libra. The Sun/Mercury conjunction is a classic indicator of wit & his Twitter is hilarious…but it also squares a pass-agg Mars in Cancer (could be cruel, an almost Tourettes like ability to pop out astute observations at the wrong time) and he’s got Moon-Neptune in Sagittarius…Idealism and stream of consciousness candour…Fab for composition of music & being an Artiste, of course.

I’d bet the crass convo re masturbation & all conceals a man who is deeply connected to the idea of a twin soul or similar…Moon = women & Neptune = yearnings…His Venus in late Virgo squares that Moon-Neptune in Saggo so there you have the trickiness. Part-urge to merge & tantric consciousness/part ready to dump someone for getting split ends or dropping an H.

January 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Saw Rolling Stone in the library today and skimmed John’s article….Said he never quite got over Jennifer Aniston but he’s looking for The Josua Tree of Vaginas…

Joshua Tree National Forest/Park is right up the highway but no vaginas there John. Soz…

Said he never saw their relationship “arcing over the horizon” but guess he was pretty hung up on her.

Nate
Nate
January 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Vampire Weekend spoon Talyor Swift…… haven’t seen something that good since Just Married was billed above My Dog Skip lol

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
January 27, 2010 12:01 pm

LOLOL

Gherkin? LOL

I have to say I am very surprised to see everyone unanamous agaist John Mayer. Huh. Surprises me.

Oh and I have to disagree, I love Johnny Cash, but you can’t say he was never a wanker. He had some serious wanker moments.

January 27, 2010 3:41 pm
Reply to  BlackStarAries

Yes, June had plenty to be concerned about esp. with his drugging and drinking (Pisces Sun and Asc, Scorp Moon). But he did turn it around and did literally “see the light” when he had that near death episode.

I do like John Mayer’s “Hearbreak Warfare” song BSA but other than a few others on the radio and movies, haven’t heard him much really.

(Was just joking about Piglet….sorta 🙂 )

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 27, 2010 4:16 pm

No you weren’t. LOL!
“100 Acre Woods” would be a spiffy brothel name.

January 27, 2010 4:25 pm

🙂 Perfect! lol

Since I’m already going to hell….

John the Pimp

January 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh, did I ever mention the Libra guy I had a fling with? Ends up he was into counterfiet money. Think I mentioned him before. Swear something woke me up one night and for some reason I drove by his place and police were there shining flashlights into the cars parked outside. Mentioned this to him and he was VERY displeased I’d poked around but told him I had a right to protect myself (thank you Goddess). Fling was over from there but on the way out the door he said “maybe somewhere down the road”…. Uh no. Don’t run… Read more »

January 26, 2010 6:22 pm

hehe…. Libra – a smooth criminal. Hehe

January 26, 2010 6:38 pm

rotflmao!!! *the opening chords start playing…*

January 26, 2010 7:02 pm

😆

January 26, 2010 6:45 pm

🙂

Good one Scorpy…

And ~ahem~….believe I’d used the term “snoutish”

“don’t get snouty with me young man!”

Face in that pix utterly hideous…I mean I try to be nice…I really do..

And those “cupidish” type lips….ye-ghads…

He looks like Piglet….If Piglet were a whore 🙂

January 26, 2010 6:50 pm
January 26, 2010 7:04 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

HAHAHA…. gee, i’ve had a lot of laughs today!

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 27, 2010 2:37 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

You just made my day Sweetpea! Piglet as a whore! LOL! Oh the fanfiction-ing!

Spirit
Spirit
January 26, 2010 6:00 pm

an ex-Libra BF used to have his mother drive up to his University every week….just to do his laundry FOR him.

January 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Reply to  Spirit

Good effing super euwwwwwwwww!!! :O

January 26, 2010 6:21 pm

oh, who said he looks snouty? remember seeing that comment this morning.
So true! 😆 Oink Oink!

January 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Well I work with a Libra male who I attempted (unwisely) to set up with my Scorp Rising Cancer GF. WRONG. Wrong. WRONG. On so many levels.

He still had his sister doing his laundry, spent more time on his wardrobe and couldn’t manage a phone call. Turns out he was obsessed with mail order Asian Girls.. which was disturbing considering I’m half Asian. Eeeeuuuw.

January 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Suppose that in this case the mail more efficient than the phone? 🙂

January 26, 2010 4:21 pm

And bein’ 6’3 probably talkin’ about wankin’ cuz winkie cucumber size…

🙂

Ex’s gotta be reminded what they’re missing….(in his mind of course)

Scorpalicious robot
Scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 4:41 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Hehe, you sure it’s not a little gherkin? Height and length ratio not always proportional.

January 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Ha!

Maybe a gherkin’ got him a jerkin’ just a widdle widdle bit..

🙂

Scorpalicious robot
Scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Hahaha, I’m in the park (too freakin hot in my apartment) enjoying the sea breeze and laughing my head off! Very funny Sweetpea.

January 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Sooooo true!

January 26, 2010 4:55 pm

I meant the height & length not proportional thingamajig.

January 26, 2010 5:02 pm

I knew thats what you meant as we respondin’ to Scorpy.

I mean how do we know he usin’ a gherkin? Could be a dill for all we know…

Scorpalicious robot
Scorpalicious robot
January 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Haha, I knew what you meant, I didn’t think you had actually seen his gherkin. You have more taste than to go there.

Savannah
Savannah
January 26, 2010 4:08 pm

They really do encourage twits like Mayer by sticking him on the front of their mag and letting him talk such bullshit for which he is so high on.

WOW! Thought I was the only one to experience this side of the Libra male. Real pieces of work they can be. The ex is a LLB – a prick! LOL yes spawn of the Devil some of them. I pray for Libra son at night & hope I’ve steered him right.

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2010 3:16 pm

A dear friend once said to me ‘if i EVA get involved with another Libran—-SHOOT ME’.
Very funny.
The only one (Libran male) i know is mentally disturbed & unmedicated who is obsessed
with guitars & a spawn of satan dark side.

Yeah, those lips are sloppy.
‘snooze’ music….very funny.

leonine librarian
leonine librarian
January 26, 2010 2:24 pm

TLS nailed it with this comment,’ They have no tolerance at all for human foible except their own.’ I’m sure that there are some beautiful generous lovely libran men out there…and I also think we’re all a bit of an ongoing project re:high/lo traits, it’s just that dark side of some libran men I know is so sleazy and often times shot themselves in the foot over and over again type sleazy. When I say shot themselves in the foot I mean actions contrary to working towards what they consider ideal. If someone else displays a foible as TLS mentioned,… Read more »

watery libran
watery libran
January 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Oh yeah LL you nailed it.
The last Libra male in my life told me I was his ideal woman, his kids told him to forget the rest – so what did he do? Lie and cheat and then lie some more. Self destruction on two legs 🙂

leonine librarian
leonine librarian
January 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Reply to  watery libran

You know when you come across someone that you learn through, do you ever wonder what they learn from us?

And this query is not meant as some weird attempt at sticker humour…just do wonder …

January 26, 2010 6:36 pm

I often do too LL. Would be great to be able to just ask, wouldn’t it? Simple question, honest answers.

January 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Well I love the song “Heartbreak Warfare” and uploaded it from itunes but that song only.

Typically I’ve never cared for his voice nor the way he looks when he sings nor do I find him attractive…Above pix looks rather “snoutish”…

Of course I could have done without the wanking visual 24/7

My brother a Libra and been married four times…fourth wife stuck for last ten years and said this is the first wife he never cheated on.

“E”news on the tv over here stating just now that a source “close to the couple” (Brangie), stating break up “not true”.

VenusRules
VenusRules
January 26, 2010 1:21 pm

John Mayer is repulsive. I too switch stations every time he comes on.

January 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Reply to  VenusRules

Applause.

Vee
Vee
January 26, 2010 1:11 pm

But didn’t Jen say it was “hard to be with a guy who spends more time looking in the mirror than I do.”
I don’t find Brad attractive, he’s too feminine looking for me.

As for the Libran male thing. I find they have a very secretive ‘other’ life quality to them. One I just can’t pin down. Not that I’ve ever been really interested enough to try and find out. They can be quite cold and aloof methinks!

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
January 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Is it official with Brangelina?

I ‘m gonna say yes.

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
January 26, 2010 1:02 pm
Reply to  BlackStarAries

surely not… too much water under the bridge?

And then there is the sharing of the large family. So messy.

January 26, 2010 3:01 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

I don’t think it’s over. Total bullshit tabloid shit again. But that’s just my two cents’ worth.

January 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Reply to  BlackStarAries

And WHO ever believed it when Angelina said it didn’t start whilst Brad was married?? Come on. Can someone say Man Eater?

Or in her case, people eater?

I actually like the woman having so much dimension, she is like diametrically opposite a la Aniston who dare I say it, is rather not as deep. I do feel Angelina engages in a lot of double speak, saying for instance they don’t restrict each other yet throwing a jealous fit the next. I think Brad just needs to find a happy medium between deep/disturbed and typecast GF types.

January 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

hehe… you’ve nailed it – “deep/disturbed vs typecast GF type”

January 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes, here in LA we say, “oh yeah, the party was good but full of little Jennifer Anistons running around” which means straight ironed beach blonde hair, tanned, wearing something Calvin Klein like.

It is usually a cry for some Flava!

Ms.
Ms.
January 26, 2010 8:16 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

yes but that IS his style- look at the other GF’s

Juliette Lewis
Gweneth

I see a pattern…

scorpiontailedtongue
scorpiontailedtongue
January 27, 2010 3:33 am
Reply to  fallen angel

“deep disturbed” you nailed it- she always struck me a that.

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 26, 2010 12:42 pm

YUck. I’ve always hated this guy’s music. It’s right up there with future elevator music of Jason Mrazz(???) and other snoozers. Now to know he is also crass in interviews. ugh. I wonder if his ASC is responsible for this.

January 26, 2010 1:31 pm

OMG that’s so funny… btw did you know that poor Nora Jones has been sad that peeps have been calling her Snora. I actually like some of her stuff. It’s mean but when you said that..wow, it clicked.

year of the fox
year of the fox
January 26, 2010 2:37 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

LOL! Snorah indeed! I do like some of her stuff but she needs to do some different things because the stuff the radio plays is her mediocre material IMHO. I do adore what she’s done with her half-sis Anoushka Shankar tho!

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Very icky sneery type rubbery type lips. Probably could ripple them as a party trick and think it was hilarious.

Spirit
Spirit
January 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

The Pompadour hair is so retro-50`s creepy…..goes with the sneery-rubbery lip thingy he got goin on.

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
January 26, 2010 12:31 pm

I thought it was saying Osama is his dad. Libra men can be fiends. They have no tolerance at all for human foible except their own. They shamelessly gaze at other women. They will be charm incarnate and then heartless monsters. All they have going for them is -usually – beauty and conversational skills. I think they are harder work than even pisces and aquarius men. But JM interests me because he is an official talent giving an on the record interview to a major magazine and he clearly chose to discuss his wanking habits…I mean, what’s that about? And… Read more »

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
January 26, 2010 12:21 pm

What a _DELIGHTFUL_ individual.

Never knew anything about him cos I didn’t like his music.
Clearly neither his music nor his personality is particularly interesting.

Show pony. NEXT!

Ms.
Ms.
January 26, 2010 12:17 pm

EW John Mayer… This is not a slate on the entire sign of Libra- I personally believe in Mystic Hi-lo to be correct. Who doesn’t love venus? but I am surprised people get surprised by the dark side just because its not a pluto or mars based influence? some of the most arrogant and bitchy cocksure dudes on the planet are Libra, often with a checklist of perfect hot to out rival a virgo on a To Do list any day! mood based list at that. Split ends dumped, woke to find you asleep on a slightly unflattering side profile… Read more »

January 26, 2010 12:29 pm
Reply to  Ms.

yes, you have a point there Ms.

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
January 27, 2010 8:40 am
Reply to  Ms.

Spot on, Ms.

I find Mayer SUPER Lo. Dissing exes in public is unbelievably tacky.

January 26, 2010 11:57 am

Euueeeew, can’t stand him and i refuse to listen to his music because i can’t stand HIM!!
He’s revolting and there’s something about that mouth of his which i find really sleezy and vile.

saggigal
saggigal
January 26, 2010 12:01 pm

ditto!

January 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Scorpalicious, once again we have a meeting of the brilliant minds. Just the fact alone that he chooses to give public post mortems of his relationships is to me most ungentleman like. I feel like he’s trying to channel Johnny Cash but is neither dark enough (as that would indicate depth) or bad enough (as that would require some serious pain and effort) to actually be successful at it. Typically Kataka I switch the radio when any of his songs come on. Ick. And yes Ms. is right. Air can be so cutting. The Librans should sue for bad representation… Read more »

January 26, 2010 2:46 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

hehe… yeah, no way will he e anywhere near as cool as Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash was never a wanker!

And yes, agree – his public post mortems of relationships is very bad manners to say the least.

January 26, 2010 2:46 pm

*be

aquaphobe
aquaphobe
January 26, 2010 3:48 pm

totally agree. for someone who claims he wants a no limelight relationship he sure feeds very publicly off the bones of his last one.

in completely unrelated segway: scorpalicious i love your avatar. its like a visual caffeine pick me up (slight addiction here)……and makes me think of coffee catch up with girlfriends…giggling and gossip…love it!

January 26, 2010 3:57 pm

thanks aquaphobe, i do love my coffee – wouldn’t give it up for anything!
Love your avatar too.

Hanging out here does feel a bit like “girlfriends…giggling and gossip” and with intelligent Astro topics thrown in, it’s an irresistible combo! 🙂

January 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes, I must say Scorpalicious, I haven’t touched coffee since May last year but your damn avatar is making me want to have mouth melting cappuccino. Lavazza. Hmmm.

January 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Adore Johnny. Matter of fact Walk the Line was just on over the weekend and I couldn’t get anything done until I watched it till the end…Again… “I’m just not gonna sing that song again if June won’t marry me”….he tells the crowd…. (“We got married in a fever hotter then a pepper sprout” 🙂 He was Pisces with Pisces Asc and Scorpio Moon and Joaquin Phoenix Scorpio Sun. June was Cancer and Cappy Moon and Reese W. Cappy Moon. Movie hosts said that the chemistry was good between Reese and Joaquin because Reese brought that sort of “sensibleness” to… Read more »

January 26, 2010 3:39 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Not that you tell all Scorpy….I keep thinking you have a Scorpy Moon, not Sagg. My Progressed Moon firmly in Sagg now. Can you tell? hehe…

January 26, 2010 4:02 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

i am prone to telling all but i wouldn’t do it in public!! That’s my Cap rising coming through there.
Can’t say i’ve noticed a difference with your progressed moon. You being an Aries, you usually tell it like it is.

Joaquin Phoenix… *sigh* he is sex on a stick!! Loved Walk the Line.

January 26, 2010 4:06 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Yes and Joaquin shaved and cleaned up lately! Seems maybe he was going through a rebellion of Tinsel Town expectations or just walkin’ on the Scorpy side wit da rappin’ cuz doin’ gangsta? 🙂

But lookin’ good…

January 26, 2010 4:17 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

oooooh really? I haven’t seen any recent pics. Must google.
I loved his rebellious “rappin’ cuz doin’ gangsta” phase. Made me laugh.
Good for him! 🙂

BlackStarAries
BlackStarAries
January 26, 2010 11:50 am

I could never reconcile the cruelness of his personal life with the beauty of his songs…..so i file him under the tortured artist thingy we had on that recent thread….
Ithink he’s cute , but wierd and stay away!

watery libran
watery libran
January 26, 2010 11:36 am

sleez-o-zoid – his type of Libran males gives Librans a bad name

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2010 11:31 am

Obessive – Complusive obviously with a fiddley hand thing going.

January 26, 2010 12:04 pm
Reply to  Pegasus

aaah, yes the venus in Virgo. There’s a Scorp guy at work with moon in Virgo and he’s always fidgeting and picking at the scabs/skin on his hands – it’s GROSS!!!! and he bites his fingernails too.

Stress Princess
Stress Princess
January 26, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah, something about this dude that just makes me go “ICK!” I can remember Guy Sebastian talking about doing music sessions with John and even nice-guy Guy said he was weird. He’d just sit playing his guitar and play and play and play, almost obsessively. Then Twitter.

A tad OCD? Or just plain ICK?

Pegasus
Pegasus
January 26, 2010 11:18 am

His words don’t seem to make one iota of sense….intelligent?
I don’t think so! Jennifer should consider herself lucky.
‘more bumholes than a proctologist….before breakfast’……huh?
Did he think the tatooage would make him look butch, they don’t.
Most unnattractive man, his attitude a complete turn-off to listeneing
to his music (which i don’t).