Rules For Retrograde Mars in Leo:
(1) Okay, fine, Mars-sensitive peeps don’t do f@#* rules, I gather that but “suggestions” sounds too wimpy.
(2) Write in your diary that date that Mars goes Direct – March 11.
(3) But, if you can wait till then, you may as well wait until the New Moon just after it goes Direct: March 15.
(4) Whilst Mars is Retro you do not initiate aggression. Obviously, we should all be Zen-Noire generally but you think a trillion times before you start a fight of any sort, even a righteous one.
(5) As this is a Leo Retrograde, any ideas for your hair, an arts project or social climbing initiative is likely to be bats.
(6) But is is superb for scheming over-all strategies that you then action in mid-March onward.
(7) You can do grandiose Leo-style Mind-Mapping for your planning: a massive canvas on which you paint your flow charts, Venn Diagrams & affirmations, no?
(8) Arieans, Leos and Capricorns may require sooky-goo-goo nurturing and drip-fed flattery, even though they will tell you they’re as stoic and upbeat as usual.
(9) Ye olde fashioned astro would have it that men retreat under such stars. So fret not if future-hubby-face hides out at his yoga ranch, couch central, the pub or in Denial World.
(10) Revise strategy where you have Leo in your chart. Especially Zero to 19 degrees.
(11) If you are a man, see number 9 and turn it into something proactive. Fab for self-development & habit altering.
(12) If you have a Leo male Ex, you betcha his name comes up in some interesting fashion.
Image: Laurent Darmon