Happy Birthday James Bond…

Daneil Craig in swimming trunks

“The birthdate of the fictional character of James Bond 007, according to John Pearson in James Bond, the Authorized Biography of 007 is 11th November , 1920.”

And still, he looks So Hot for a guy who is 89!

So he has Sun, Moon (an Eclipse) Node and Mercury (retrograde) in Scorpio. Venus in Sagg so he’s drawn to the sexy, emancipated, globe-trotting untameable types BUT he’s got Mars in controlling Capricorn so he wants to tame them.  I LOVE the astro of fictional characters.

And as this Nerve mag article makes clear, Casino Royale is mega-Scorpionic.

“If you’ve never read a Bond novel, Casino Royale is something of a shock. For a start, Bond is more psychologically complex, almost sociopathic, than the one-dimensional version of the movies. He appears to harbor rape fantasies towards women, suggesting demons in his closet. In an early chapter we are casually informed that Bond “lit his seventieth cigarette of the day,” shortly before taking a cold shower and slipping into bed, where “his features relapsed into a taciturn mask, ironical, brutal, and cold.”

He smokes, he drinks, he takes cold showers! This is old school Bond, a million miles from the fussy figure he has become on screen. Forewarned that he is going to be saddled with a female accomplice, he is appalled: “Women were for recreation. On a job, they got in the way and fogged things up with sex and hurt feelings and all the emotional baggage they carried around.” Inevitably the woman is bad news; his attempt to save her leads to a remarkably candid torture scene, in which Bond is forced to strip and have his genitals brutalized until he loses consciousness. The message could hardly be clearer: women rob men of their power.”

anastasia
anastasia
November 9, 2011 9:34 pm

he is delicious..really now.

Tones
Tones
January 13, 2011 7:19 am

My bro scorpio was always chuffed that bond was the archetypal sorp.
Personally I think mysogany is never a positive.

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
November 13, 2009 2:38 am

eww danial – shirt ON pls!!
& sack the wardrobe chick immediately………

damn will now relive Casino Royale avec shirting….can’t swallow overt buffism……

aello
aello
November 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Wow, my grandfather shared his birthday with James Bond. Raises some interesting questions about his private life…

Lioness
Lioness
November 11, 2009 10:40 pm

He is so f>@%ing hot

Seabird
Seabird
November 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh Daniel, please, now! This picture is one of the few inanimate objects to animate me in the last couple of months. I think it should be my screensaver. Incidentally, when Judi Dench was interveiwed about making casino Royale, she let slip that Daniel’s package is as big as it looks in this picture (bear in mind he has just come out of coldish water!) Ok, I seriously need some help here. I have a collection of all the james Bond books with the original covers from the 50’s and 60’s. James Bond was a mysogynistic and violent character with… Read more »

November 11, 2009 9:58 pm
Reply to  Seabird

Honey, let’s pass him around between each other like a bad habit, mmmkay?

I am worse than you, I would wall paper my house with this..and that pic of him NAKED in the bath tub. Surely there is a celebrity lottery somewhere that will win a night of unabashed lustful indulgence with this man, OR should I write him my sob story and ask him to “re-set” me out of pity?

Whatevah it takes! LOVE him…

November 11, 2009 10:24 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

mmmkay…. 😆 never fails to amuse me. Aaah South Park – love it!

pegasus
pegasus
November 12, 2009 9:57 am

With you there Scorps, lerve South Park, totally wicked & naughtiness beyond.
Of all the actors in movies ive seen, it’s Keanu Reaves that really turns me on.
His voice vibrates in my body & off screen personality is charming.

November 12, 2009 5:49 pm
Reply to  pegasus

And…Keanu is a Virgo, so discreet, never hear anything much about him.

November 11, 2009 5:28 pm

BTW It really pisses me off that Le Scorp fancies himself as Bond…grrrrrrrrrr. Too much of a coward really, and I DON’T think Bond ever paid for it.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
November 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

~snicker~… 🙂

November 11, 2009 5:24 pm

FUQ ME. Seriously, really. Daniel Craig can. Oh why, OH WHY must you torture me this way???? I LOVE Bond a la Craig, all due respect to old school and Classic Connery, but honestly I feel the Craig has captured the mega-intensity to a “T”, light on the suave, oodles on the sociopathic tendencies, dead sexy.. drool drool drool. Because YES, I did read Casino Royale eons ago, and it was an education in what getting a wave of hot flashes feels like, and mind this was pre-induction to the Halls of Hades by yours truly… What I do find… Read more »

November 11, 2009 10:01 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

thought you’d make a comment when i saw that pic this morning… hehe

November 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Mystic is KILLING me with this pic.. but wot a way to flush me out eh? haha… I feel like Al Qaida running bats out of a cave for Daniel.

But seriously, I want to have children with this man. Like a kennel full. 🙂

November 11, 2009 10:27 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

hehe, you can have him. He does abslutely nothing for me. I want Joaquin Phoenix or Robert Pattinson… or the actor who plays Bill in True Blood…

November 11, 2009 11:12 pm

OMG I forgot about Vampire Bill! And guess what Scorpdelicious, his daughter goes to the same school as my GF the Nubian Toro’s daughter in Santa Monica…she said she almost died when she met him, was rendered speechless. Is actually much slighter in person but absolutely charming, he too could suck my blood any day… haha..

That would be Stephen Moyer…

November 11, 2009 11:53 pm

ah yes, Stephen Moyer. I don’t mind that he’s slight. I actually like skinny men. 🙂

November 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Scorpababe, if you ever come over here, I will try to “stage” a run in for you, mmmkay? hahaha

November 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

GULP. Hang on.. was so blinded by Daniel Craig that I glossed over Bond astro signature ..which btw is very close to Le Scorp’s, who has Sun Scorp, Moon in Cancer, Merc Retro in Scorp, Venus in Sag – Mars in Cancer though so complete pass agg..

OMG… sociopath…

Miaoow, mews this pussy.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
November 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Reply to  darkhorse80

“Pussy Galore”

Wow, I used to think they advertising that Bond is gonna get alot in this movie!

And ladies lets just be fair….

“Dick Galore” he,he

darkhorse80
darkhorse80
November 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Why should the guys have all the fun, screwing around, kicking arse, knocking back martinis. This is the naughties, people. I wanna be Bond and Daniel Craig can be my Bond Girl!!!

william
william
November 11, 2009 4:12 pm

there are no fictional characters…

william
william
November 11, 2009 4:10 pm

james bond – venus?

it’s classic

william
william
November 11, 2009 4:06 pm

venus at 4 scorp

venus very james -bondy I noticed…

dont ask…

interesting tho’ (conjunct my neptune actually)

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
November 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Bubs and Jen,

I too think D. Craig is babealicious but is it just this one pix or does he look like Carl Maldon…..just a ~smidge~?

🙂

JenGem
JenGem
November 11, 2009 3:32 pm

also btw i would be in love with daniel craig even if he was the local car washer i think he is dead, dead sexy (torn between him and clive owen)

JenGem
JenGem
November 11, 2009 3:31 pm

new flash ian fleming also wrote the female james bond equivalent! to be fair to ian fleming – whether you know this or not, he also wrote an opposite version of james bond – a woman named modesty blaise. she was captured in cartoons in britain for years (and also australia) i’m talking 35 years ago. she was completely sexy, deadly and caring at the same time, v v much james bond and her sidekick was a guy named willie garvin who she boosted out of jail and they all did heaps of work for mi5 and were unreal with… Read more »

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
November 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Reply to  JenGem

ooh i must look this up. JenGem i would put money on your prediction. the vibe for me is “male heroes are so last millenium ” you know, the greasy, sweat-soaked man standing victorious on the burning wreckage *yawn*

I mean what with x men, fantastic four, whatever, we need some actual human women to balance it all. there’s not much fisticuffs and car chases in the real world of espionage eh. hence muscles are the recreation (not women) …rather than muscles as the tools of the trade 🙂

pegasus
pegasus
November 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Reply to  JenGem

So it was Fleming that wrote Modesty Blaize, my favourite cartoonage of all time & movie with
the divine Monica Vitti.
Thanks for that titbit Jen

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
November 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Reply to  JenGem

She wasn’t done by Ian Fleming but i loved her as a child! She is one of my inspirations. A Leo heroine, surely. I loved her relationship with Willie. WOW! Thank you for reminding me. They did do a movie of her in the 70s I think

JenGem
JenGem
November 11, 2009 9:46 pm

yes you are right they did do a movie once many years ago – it was kind of arthouse. but no the cartoon was not done by ian fleming but the cartoon character is the same modesty blaise which were originally a series of books (like james bond is a series also – lots of repeat characters etc) written by him. the cartoon series and stories are based on the fleming character complete with willie garvin sidekick – but the storylines and animation were created by someone else. fleming sold the rights to the telegraph or herald or one of… Read more »

June 16, 2011 1:11 pm
Reply to  JenGem

OOOH LOVE Modesty Blaise!

bubble
bubble
November 11, 2009 3:05 pm

70 smokes a day would explain the ironical brutal and cold mask too sweatpea ! all that nicotine on the facial muscles. please can i have daniel craig for christmas ? i’ve been good this year … drearily so !!!

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
November 11, 2009 1:56 pm

“The message could hardly be clearer: women rob men of their power.”

Funny!

But then if he keeps up those seventy smokes a day, he’s going to need an accomplice to do most of the dirty work…

November 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

unsuitable men rob me of my power

Anonymous
Anonymous
November 11, 2009 11:01 pm

yeah those men will make up any old shit just to keep their place in the world scorpybot….UP x

Taurean love expert
Taurean love expert
November 11, 2009 1:53 pm

I read somewhere that Noel Coward (Fleming’s neighbour in Jamaica) was sure that Ian Fleming was a bit (or a lot) into boys – hence the hyper-hetro Bond.

ladycrab
ladycrab
November 11, 2009 1:34 pm

The question is, which Francesca Lia Block type?

Whatever anyhow. Daniel, Timothy, Sean, Roger, Pierce, George – any of them, but one at a time please!

VenusRules
VenusRules
November 11, 2009 12:43 pm

wow, that is a perfect description of Scorpio Sun with Venus in Sagittarius. I don’t have Mars in Cap, but I do have the moon there — and I’m a woman, so I can’t be James Bond, but otherwise it fits!

Tati
Tati
November 11, 2009 10:50 pm
Reply to  VenusRules

I’m Scorpio sun with Venus in saggitarius … Oh dear. Have I missed my chance to join M16? Always wondered why I liked 007 even though the movies are so silly … I think a female Bond would be a great idea! 🙂 Daniel Craig is the first Bond I thought was actually sexy as in phwoar, I’m afraid the others aren’t my type, although Pierce Brosnan was quite debonair. Probably helps that the storyline in Casino Royale is much more Scorpio-type S&M and he shows that tough-guy vulnerability briefly – I like strong men with a big dollop of… Read more »

Tati
Tati
November 11, 2009 12:37 pm

If guys in their late 80s looked like THAT, I might consider dating older men!

bubble
bubble
November 11, 2009 11:50 am

thank you mystic that picture has more than made my day. lol !oh my god bring it on ! woah !

leonine lovely
leonine lovely
November 11, 2009 11:46 am

What would be more interesting is the astro of Bond’s creator. What made him such a mysogynist?

olyalya
olyalya
November 11, 2009 11:56 am
Reply to  leonine lovely

Ian Fleming is a Gemini but his Mars and Venus in Cancer (?), maybe makes him look at gender roles in a conventional light , mehh this is 1920’s we’re talkin about, he wasn’t THAT mysogynist in context.

November 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Reply to  leonine lovely

interesting question!
Born 28 May 1908. He’s a Gem with moon in Taurus, Mercury in Gem, Venus and Mars in Cancer.

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
November 11, 2009 12:49 pm
Reply to  leonine lovely

have you ever heard of an equal opportunity, gender-balanced spy / superhero/tough guy?

^^read that in a cynical tone of voice…

darkhorse80
darkhorse80
November 11, 2009 11:43 am

That foxy Roger Moore has always gotten me a bit hot under the collar. The chiseled features, that Libra suave and charm and damn, did he look good in a tux!

Also loved the fact that he used to take the piss out of the whole thing and bring a bit of comic relief to the role.

So who would be a good Scorp actor to take over the role if Daniel Craig retires? I reckon Gerry Butler (yum!) or Matthew Rhys (Welsh actor from Brothers and Sisters).

Savannah
Savannah
November 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Reply to  darkhorse80

Yes he was my favourite for exactly the same reasons, he’s hilarious in them. Many people say Connery was the best but I don’t agree. I do like Pierce as well.

pegasus
pegasus
November 11, 2009 2:18 pm
Reply to  Savannah

And, Savannah, he looks better now than ever before, how he does it is amazing.
Have a look at him in the Louis Vitton Luggage ads in Vanity Fair.
He is my touch stone for aging, if a man can look that good in his 70’s (Sean
Connery, that is), so can a woman.
Loved that he was married to an Aussie for many years.

Do think Daniel is very very attractive but i believe his off screen personality
ain’t so charming, but he’s so delicious & compact.

virgo cat
virgo cat
November 11, 2009 2:58 pm
Reply to  darkhorse80

That’s so interesting cause Roger leaves me cold, as most Libras do. Interestingly as I age, it is Timothy Dalton who I find most attractive. Odd.

olyalya
olyalya
November 11, 2009 11:32 am

Can i just say…. I know at LEAST 5 people born today!!!

What does it mean when you know so many people born on the same day, also when all of them are your really close friends, one of them an X. Is this destiny related at all???

I ponder……

virgo cat
virgo cat
November 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Reply to  olyalya

Good question!

June 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Reply to  olyalya

Ummm, they roam in packs??

Lea Kennedy
Lea Kennedy
November 11, 2009 11:25 am

1920? I am now young enough to be the next Bond Girl!!

The Leo Socialite
The Leo Socialite
November 11, 2009 11:18 am

WHy, why WHY has there never been a Leo James Bond?
I know a Scorpio man with venus in saggittarius and he is very much like this, not bond but being really PRIVATE but being irresistably attracted to loud, Leo type Fire Sign ladies who he then tries to ALTER and control to be more like himself.

November 11, 2009 11:07 am

personally i think Sean Connery was the best Bond but of course i would say that, I adore Virgos! 🙂

virgo cat
virgo cat
November 11, 2009 10:13 am

oh my!
I have always wanted to write an article about this. Bond has been played by two Virgos, a Libra, an Aries, a Taurus and a Pisces. I always wondered what that said about the character. I think those guys really do bring out their signs in the portrayal of Bond. Many sides of Bond…

year of the fox
year of the fox
November 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Reply to  virgo cat

they’re playing out the sanitized for the screen version of James Bond though! I’m really interested in reading the original novels now. hmmm. Bond sounds more interesting to me now than when i saw the movies.

November 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Year of the Fox, you should! It’s riveting, raw and paints a completely different picture from the debonair dandies he’s sometimes come across on screen.

Plus..the raunchy bits are not bad at all 🙂

June 16, 2011 1:06 pm
Reply to  virgo cat

virgocat, which sign matches which person?