None But The Lonely Ram

Ram on the moorPity the poor Aries this month, so dreadfully misunderstood. The Ramzilla ruling planet, Mars, is in the sign of its “fall” as it is the opposite of Mars in Capricorn, which is considered “exalted.” And right now Mars is squaring an about-to-be-retrograde Mercury. Ouch. So our Aries is bouncing about as usual, their personal hotness regime enough in place to ensure nothing seems amiss, but deep down they’re fuming at the lack of respect, understanding, space, intimacy…you name it. Tell your friendly, neighbourhood, secretly sulking Aries that all will be insanely well once Mars get into Leo and goes bats there  for nearly nine months from October. There will be opportunities. There will be creation. There will be Hubris.

Image: Sam Taylor-Johnson

Michelle
Michelle
September 11, 2009 3:30 am

Awesome. I have definitely been feeling a lack of respect, etc… Doesn’t help that my natal Mars is in Cancer too. It seems to all be centering around groups and friends with Mars in my 11th. I decided last week to end a five-year friendship because of all the angry feelings. hmmnph.

blackstararies
blackstararies
September 3, 2009 8:33 am

Yes, Aries, yes, totally a superhero thing….that Saturn girl post jolted me out of some doldrums ( I have a natal Aries sun square Saturn) so the Saturn plus superhero….it was perfect….
Generally not a typical Aries due to this lifelong companionship with Saturn…but the two, together….love it!!
And I am feeling off the chart whiny and neglected. I tried the ask for help thing, and it didn’t work, so I’ve been doing the superhero thing instead, doing it all myself….
Anyway hope that answers, La Vierge.

venus a-go-go
venus a-go-go
September 2, 2009 5:11 pm

Ok… I am Toro, not an Aries… but I have feeling _ALL_ of these things.
I am meant to be have all this wonderful work stuff going on and its all me being undervalued and waiting, waiting, waiting on getting an interview.

🙁

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
September 2, 2009 2:21 pm

We won’t ignore or underappreciate! We understand the planets are doing their thang!

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
September 2, 2009 1:48 pm

I’m Aries Sun and trans. Mars in Cancer is moving through my first house which is traditionally ruled by Aries and so quite at home there. Feeling superb really and very energetic but then have Mars on the AC which is like being a double Ram…(Gemini rising stuff comes in 2’s sometimes.. 😉 ) Our lovely Cancer Mars trine my Pisces 5 deg. MC, Sun/Moon midpoint 3 deg, Kassandra and a couple of lovely fixed stars… And trine beloved natal Pluto 2 deg. Virgo conj. IC. Very much into Enya lately. “One by One” right now…”She says, adios says, adio-oh-oh-oh,… Read more »

September 2, 2009 12:45 pm

A lot because they are Action orientated.

La Vierge
La Vierge
September 2, 2009 12:27 pm

I LOVE THE, “TELL YOUR FRIENDLY, NEIGHBORHOOD ARIES ETC…..” BECAUSE MY ONLY ARIES MALE FRIEND IS HAVING A ROUGH TIME OF IT AND THIS IS TRIPPED OUT BIT, HE IS OBSESSED WITH SUPERHEROES ETC.. SO IS THAT WHY MM WROTE THAT? SO I GUESS IM ASKING A QUESTION HERE, IS THE SUPERHERO THING AN ARIES THING?

September 2, 2009 12:00 pm

Have cleaned it in spring water & sea salt for 3 days before rewrapped it. What i have NOT done is reprogram it as it was clear when i bought it from Eternal Sprit, yeah, cliched, but give good crystal:) So to return the luck i must hold it for a few days or put it on a $100 note? Rumour has it that whoever finds it after losing it, it’s theirs! That its job’s over. Oh Dear wished i saved (Saturn) instead of spent (Libran MOon). Myst’s Sept Sag for me is to be ‘ extremely alert.’ ‘ I… Read more »

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
September 2, 2009 12:42 pm
Reply to  pegasus

pegs – you sparked dream memory – HUGE rose quartz crystals. one polished. the other natural. then found a fanned pile as big as coral outcrops. Crystal Dreaming!! beats the tip toeing thru the leaking public toilets dream from the prev night!

September 2, 2009 11:42 am

Message to RockStar, Darling, changes about to happen workwise, you are worrying needlessly, i’ll all be altright on the night. Go search a smallish crystal wand, quartz, wrap in in red tissue & place in your wallet. I’m giving you my luck. Have done this for a year as it is called a Money Crystal, and have never been short UNTIL 2 weeks ago, i lost it. A few days later collected a $350 bluey, then overcharged by Telstra $600, then my face doctor wacked an extra $400 on my bill. Have not had as much work & Spring Winter… Read more »

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
September 2, 2009 12:39 pm
Reply to  pegasus

hey pegs – thanks for kind thoughts…..but am fine really. copped string of perceived rejections – mourning loss of former friend/tits-up client (still filing administration docs last week for 8c / $1 payout!), then 1st sighting of ArianEx (smiled graciously & glided by) which opened the tailend of those wounds (& accepting we’re done), topped by 4 professional knocks in a row = self esteem took a belting!! The Other Aries chimed in last night, insisting I head North & lay by his pool. Cooked BBQ for 1 & gave self a talking to. put good living into practice. early… Read more »

September 2, 2009 11:31 am

Perhaps some help here, friends,
A Sagg having finished the Pluto in Sagg for umpteen years, how come it seems
to be starting all over again in various ways?
My Rising is 6 degrees into Capricorn. Now Pluto in Cap.
Is this deep & meaningful and is it another 13-15 years?
(I mean as if i don’t know!!!!!) am i right with the Pluto in Cap following
up my incarnation of a Tantric ‘Goddess’ (that’s poorly accepted by me, hype!
PRIESTESS maybe…more inquirer & simple bodymind worker than any label.

September 2, 2009 11:18 am

I vote this ‘COVEN’ becomes a Secret Society & create our own New World Order, Last night as it was Demented Virgo neighbours (a large federation house divided) B-Day & i noticed no family or friends visited, i put a beautiful flute of Di Georgio bubbles avec red red strawberry in it outside his front door & sent a text that there was a glass of bubbles for him & to keep the glass. Hour or so later went to use car (unlocked near his front door) & full glass was next to car door & my interior lights were… Read more »

Blackstararies
Blackstararies
September 2, 2009 11:09 am

OMG that is exactly how I’ve been feeling….No attention, no love, all over the shop you got it…But I’m with the fighting part of the group.
Gonna keep being the ram and find a way to have a good one!

Aries Love
Aries Love
September 2, 2009 6:02 am

Haha! Aries_FTL, consider it done- albeit telepathically- i just bought some cherry Green and Blacks chocolate the other day!I was saving it for a shite fest of a day, but what the hell, heres to us all!

lib rising ramzilla
lib rising ramzilla
September 2, 2009 2:25 pm
Reply to  Aries Love

that green & black’s dark with cherries is topso!

Aries_FTL
Aries_FTL
September 1, 2009 10:44 pm

Eee gads.. Crappy for us Aries? Well I’m not going to let some frikken’ planet push me around! 😉 I’ve also got Saturn crossing over my Pluto in Virgo in the First House, so I’m all horned-head-down-and-woolly-bum-up working like crazy, focusing on the demands of Saturn on my Plutonic identity. Yikes, will someone pass me the organic Green & Blacks chocolate with dried cherries?

3rams
3rams
September 1, 2009 10:18 pm

So true.
This ram feels like hiding from Sept already. Deep down there’s something
going on as I spent an hour at Osteo attempting to get sciatic fixed. What would Louise baby say I wonder?
Roll on October I say.

Vee
Vee
September 1, 2009 11:02 pm
Reply to  3rams

It’s lack of support!

September 2, 2009 9:07 am
Reply to  3rams

And not asking for help.

Ram Tormented by Librans
Ram Tormented by Librans
September 1, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi, all. DavidL – remember I said a few weeks ago that I was offered a “dance with the devil” back in recruitment? Well, it all turned out to be crap – just as I suspected deep down. Grand promises of total control and big money turned into “we’re doing due diligence with others, just in case you aren’t interested” – all I did was ask some questions! Well, today I was offered the chance to turn my temp job into a perm job. And, I can totally relate to the not being respected. I have got this org through… Read more »

September 4, 2009 2:12 pm

ask for huge money, then negotiate down…works most times, good luck x

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
September 1, 2009 4:42 pm

Mars in Leo October 17.
New Moon in Libra October 18.
Pluto Sun transit OVER following week.

fingers & toes crossed home straight is easy street, not some sharp jagged incline yet to be revealed!!

“personal hotness regime enough in place to ensure nothing seems amiss, but deep down they’re fuming at the lack of respect, understanding, space, intimacy…” reeeks of mon ArianX on a good day!!

lib rising ramzilla
lib rising ramzilla
September 1, 2009 4:12 pm

Interesting, cos I have been so crappy about the lack of respect & understanding lately…

Bring on Mars in Leo. Oct 17! Grrrr. Not good at waiting…

September 1, 2009 3:56 pm

don’t worry about me , Im fine…no nasty square is going to ruin my month, I’ll just do my ‘pretending to be a statue’ routine and let it pass me by.

shell
shell
September 1, 2009 4:15 pm

or a ram on the moors
‘don’t stray off the path’

September 1, 2009 4:19 pm
Reply to  shell

just keep doing what comes naturally, hmmm, chew grass, jump sheep, steer clear of predators, got it !

Ms Motown
Ms Motown
September 1, 2009 5:15 pm

lol!

Aries_FTL
Aries_FTL
September 1, 2009 10:45 pm

Indeed it is a time for head down, stay under the radar, stay away from those crazy goats, plan and strategize the next move. Tally ho!

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
September 3, 2009 11:26 am

a good ram can service 100+ ewes in a season…..

September 3, 2009 5:15 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

I always try to be a good little ram 🙂
Hey Chesh, I have some idea where you’ve been, don’t spare us the gory details, good to see you have a moment from all the romance for your astro friends. We missed you.

shell
shell
September 1, 2009 3:39 pm

that picture reminds me of parts of Scotland. Superficially looks bleak, but actually stunningly beautiful, wild and kind of peaceful.

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
September 1, 2009 3:29 pm

Meh. Aries Asc.

Champagne Bearing Aquarian
Champagne Bearing Aquarian
September 1, 2009 3:11 pm

Chin up, AAP. It sounds like a craptacular period for you, though you always manage to sounds pretty cheery when you post. Hoping it starts to brighten soon. x

Savannah
Savannah
September 1, 2009 3:17 pm

Aries are amazing for that, smiling gorgeous people even though everything’s all over the shop.

Aquarpio
Aquarpio
September 1, 2009 3:08 pm

Thank god. I’m counting the days.