Face it – With Mars the way it is for the next few days, there are bound to be opportunities for us all to go totally bats. My in-box is full of people wigging & if I hadn’t had acupuncture, i’d feel like it myself…As Mars is still in orb of aspecting Saturn and the action planet is also aspecting Neptune +Uranus (the latter being the main instigator of all this shite) I have decided there are six basic options of how to react to ‘stimuli’ of the next few days…
You can channel:
* Mars-Saturn – the Low Version: Sulk. Climb into hair shirt. See whatever is going on as manifestion of downward cycle. Do some pass-agg whinging. You’d be vengeful if you weren’t so exhausted.
* Mars-Saturn- The High Version: You get a stylish grip, clean your house, floss your teeth, go for a walk and put whatever has annoyed you into a dignified and worldly perspective before coming to a really rational and peace inducing realisation.
* Mars-Neptune – The Low Version: You go straight to the pub, bottle store, liquor store and connect with anyone willing to get s-faced and bitch it up with you. After two drinks you start to consider some real sneaky manouveres.
* Mars-Neptune – The High Version: You pray or meditate and connect with your higher self. You get some Reiki or take a salts bath. You send golden rays of forgiveness to the soul who has hurt or annoyed you; all is one on the Golden Qi matrix.
* Mars-Uranus – The Low Version; You whiz off a quick fuq u missive to sever ties with the person/entity/wanker you feel is constricting your lifestyle options and initiate several radical changes (house/sexuality/lover/job) as fast as poss.
* Mars-Uranus – The High Version: You never-ever-give up or in. You take whatever is bugging you and turn it into sheer hare-brained genius by dint of some intellectual alchemy yet to be officially recognised by science but which works a treat.
Note that Mars is in Gemini so you could easily hover between the High and Low version of any of these.
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle and MoreAll Access Membership – This is not a recurring payment – you are not locked in.
Email Mystic if you would like to trial for a few weeks first.