What Does The Venus In Leo Man Like?

Copper bathtub with rose petals and gilded mirror.

Regardless of his sexuality, the Venus in Leo man likes luxury, power scents, styled women with high concept hair and grandiose love letters.

Even his chill time is ideally styled. Venus dictates the sort of female that the person finds the most alluring.

That’s in contrast to the Moon sign, which is more the style of woman that they feel comfortable with.

To quicken the pulse of a Venus in Leo man, dress up and make a scene. You get bonus points for dramatic entrances, good lines, designer sunglasses and exiting leaving the audience wanting more. He wants someone like this quintessential Venus in Leo woman.

Forget low-key, subtle or muted. The Venus in Leo man likes loud and perhaps even dominant women. Some call them shallow but really, it is their cinematic consciousness. These men are arty and romance is a form of artistic expression.

Leave your plebeian dialogues in the tacky rooms of a suburban marriage guidance counselor to another Venus sign. Give them glamor or give them the single life. And sex? It’s a performance and you’re their co-star.

, ,

Leogroover
Leogroover
August 28, 2009 11:40 am

mmm Now you’ve got me going as I dream up a some creative hghlights for my tete a tete this arvy with the new love interest. Maybe some body painting! or a sensual messy no hands feast down by the river of course along with these smoky sunsets whicha are fantastic. i’m thinging eating creme broulee off his tummy take a photo, stick it in a frame and call it art!

pegasus
pegasus
August 28, 2009 12:25 am

It’s called the ‘runway’ design or ‘landing strip’…….in case you get lost i guess:)

waitwatchwork
waitwatchwork
August 28, 2009 1:21 am
Reply to  pegasus

Too funny. 😀

pegasus
pegasus
August 28, 2009 12:21 am

Yup Venus in Leo & i’m playing the Venus Game.
bring it on.

waitwatchwork
waitwatchwork
August 27, 2009 11:56 pm

I have outrageous Leo in the understated twelfth house. It should be interesting to see how this plays out. I’ll be outrageously quiet? :-p

Bella
Bella
August 28, 2009 1:27 am
Reply to  waitwatchwork

So do I, along with uranus. Let’s turn it round and be quietly outrageous!

spirit
spirit
August 28, 2009 2:13 am
Reply to  waitwatchwork

me too….I actualy have a bit of an Artist`s studio above my garage…..but rarely use it ( Leo 12th house )

waitwatchwork
waitwatchwork
August 28, 2009 2:35 am
Reply to  spirit

Bella: Quietly outrageous. I love it. 😀 Let’s do it!
Spirit: Ooo, maybe you’ll lock yourself away (the hidden part) and create something daring (the whole Leo thing)??

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
August 27, 2009 8:29 pm

TSK!!!!!

Signed, Venus in Virgo (with her hands on her hips)

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
August 27, 2009 8:30 pm
Reply to  Ãœber Virgo

(Okay, some of the disapproval is also envy.)

shell
shell
August 27, 2009 10:56 pm
Reply to  Ãœber Virgo

David is so right.
Seems like an inticement to reek havoc to me.
Hmmm, whom to reek havoc on I wonder…. (given I picked a non havoc reeking resolution on my most recent/desireable target. bummer)

August 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Well, how appropriate, our first pussy shot for the entry of venus in leo. Purrrrrrr.

pegasus
pegasus
August 28, 2009 12:24 am

Muff is the politically correct term, David OR Yoni.
Smile wink smile at your naughtiness.
With you, Myst with the Libran Moon, beauty is as beauty does.

Ms Motown
Ms Motown
August 28, 2009 4:35 pm

DaveyL- I hadn’t even noticed and had to scroll back up. Purrrr indeed. You must totally love being part of this gang of mostly femmes

August 28, 2009 5:02 pm
Reply to  Ms Motown

Well I did have to call that one, I think its a first here ?, and i had to do the ‘point and yell’ thing that 4 year olds are really good at..look mum !!! that woman..etc.
And of course I am honored to be the ‘virtual’ cabana boy of astro MM.

matthew-minerva
matthew-minerva
August 27, 2009 7:51 pm

OMG TOTAL VENUS IN LEO MOMENT TODAY! OMG RIGHT I WAS WITH MY MATE WHEN MY BEST FRIEND (who’s like the sister i never had) comes up and is like hey matty this is Sienna – OMG SHE WAS SOO HOT AS IN LIKE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS – LONG BLONDE HAIR, TALL BUT NOT TALLER THAN ME AND OMG I SWEAR HER EYES SHONE OF SILVER – and then i totally made a fool outa myself – shes like “Hey pleasure to meet you” – im like “hiiiiiiiii – I LIKE FUQING MELTED LIKE LITERALLY I WAS LIKE NEON COLOURED… Read more »

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
August 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I’ve concluded one’s teens are best lived vicariously the second time round.

Good luck Matty.

Champagne Bearing Aquarian
Champagne Bearing Aquarian
August 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Reply to  Ãœber Virgo

Oh! That’s awesome. Good luck – let us know how it goes Matt!

postmodscorp
postmodscorp
August 28, 2009 10:29 am
Reply to  Ãœber Virgo

So true…. Enjoy Matty, we’re all riveted and full of advice (no doubt most of it bad….)

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
August 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Mystic?!! I do love that comment, BUT, are you playing cupid or god..??

matthew-minerva
matthew-minerva
August 28, 2009 8:19 am

I shall try LMAO everyones so interested in my love life – I LOVE THIS ATTENTION lol!
😀

nat
nat
August 28, 2009 3:19 pm

I can see why you are yelling this time Matt. Neon paint on the floor – hilarious! Best of luck and yes, please do let us know of developments with this bewitching creature known as Sienna. How long will she be transferred to your art class for?

aqua-girl
aqua-girl
August 27, 2009 7:43 pm

well, venus in leo…………clearly, just GIVES me permission.
i have a poetry night, an art opening and a party all in the next week.

i love venus in leo.