Men And Their Mars Signs

Conor McGregor Mars in Aries

Learn more about men and their Mars signs. As Action Planet Mars symbolizes “men” and masculinity, you can tell a lot about a guy from his Mars.

It shows how he sees his manhood and his most likely style of pursuing goals.

I don’t buy into the idea that there are some Mars signs which are in detriment or worse than others. For example, Mars in Libra and Cancer are said to be “weaker” than Mars in Capricorn (exalted) or Aries (the sign Mars rules). But there are plenty of war heroes and champion athletes with those Mars signs so seriously, forget it.

Mars in Aries and Capricorn are, however, super-pumped at going after outrageous goals. Men with these Mars signs are overt in their desires. If one of them wants you – or a trophy – you won’t be left wondering what the fuq they are on about. Conor McGregor, above, has Mars at the Zero degree of Aries, the most potent point of Aries.

Understanding Men And Their Mars Signs Informs You Of Their Tactics

Men and their Mars signs give you information into their tactics. So rather than worrying about whether it is in ‘detriment’ or not, think of the Mars sign as showing you their style. Mars in Aries, Capricorn, and Scorpio will want people to see them as formidable contenders. Mars used to rule Scorpio before the discovery of Pluto and Mars in Capricorn is strong as it is the sign of Saturn. A conjunction to Saturn (wisdom and maturity) strengthens the judgment of hot-headed Mars, tempering warrior audacity with discernment. A Capricorn Mars is similar.

Mars in Leo is super-competitive but can also hold back, because of Leo Self-Limiting Syndrome.

A man with Mars in Gemini, Pisces, or Sagittarius could jump around the place in focus; recalibrating goals and desires every few days. They are high-charisma, super-change-adept, and ingenious, but brutal and relentless focus can elude them. Mars in Virgo will outwork anyone but god help you if he decides you’re a task to be micromanaged.

God Help You If The Mars In Virgo Man Decides You’re A Task To Be Micromanaged

Mars in Cancer men can, like Mars in Libra guys, be oblique and indirect in their style of getting what they want. Tactical and diplomatic, they can devolve into passive-aggressive manipulations. But in part, this is because these Mars signs are in the Moon and Venus-ruled constellations.

Arguably, these are sexist depictions or interpretations. Moon and Venus are “female,” and so Mars in signs ruled by them is weakened, says the theory. Men and their Mars signs are more relevant when you are talking about men under 30. They’re more Mars-dominant then. After Saturn Return, they add other elements into the mix. So you see a more raw or pure expression of the Mars energy in someone still finding himself.

I look the Mars sign in the context of the house it’s in and the aspects it makes. But, if you’re trying to work someone’s intentions out – for pleasure or business – check the Mars sign out. It will help you assess their mode of operation. If you want to check out someone’s Mars and the rest of their astro, consider one of my Astral DNA birth charts.

Thoughts?

Image: Thomas Whiteside – GQ Magazine

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Yep, can confirm that when Capricorn Mars wants you, you’ll know about it!! 🙂 Such a breath of fresh air – upfront, steady and no games. Has no qualms telling you when he misses you, or telling you that he simply *has* to see you come October/November. Am actually impressed being pursued by a man who’s in charge of his armor, rather than the other way around, AND also willing to be vulnerable by sharing things with you (could be both his Cap Mars and Scorp moon). Either way, I’m enjoying going along with it. It seems he does indeed… Read more »

Ariel
Ariel
June 11, 2009 12:31 am

Mars in Gemini can also equal argumentative yet very detached even heartless style of arguing. Refuses to accept that for those of us with Mars in Cancer, arguments are emotional!

Also I’ve been wondering lately about venus in scorpio/ mars in aquarius as a combination. Two male gay friends of mine have it, who have very different approaches to friendships.

Libra Twins
Libra Twins
June 10, 2009 3:20 pm

My Aries Aries is Gemini Mars, and you’re so right MM, doesn’t stuff around with the decision making at all. We went in to measure for a fridge in our new kitchen and came out with a flat screen tv and surround sound!
Given I have trouble making those nasty D things, he frequently gets incredibly frustrated with me and because of this I’ve got a lot better at it. He’s also been mellowed by my “think a lot before jumping” approach by indulging my research everything to death tendancies. I won’t let him hear a car showroom by himself.

Libra Twins
Libra Twins
June 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Reply to  Libra Twins

PS my Mars is in my 7th, sooo predictable me.

year of the fox
year of the fox
June 10, 2009 2:06 am

So if a man has his sun in Pisces which is known for their wishy-washy ways but they have their Mars in Scorp, would this influence them to be more direct/decisive/forceful? (He’s got Venus in Aries too.) Or would this just be a passive-aggressive combo?

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 10, 2009 6:54 pm

yes, a mars in Scorp would definitely give a Pisces guy a bit more ooomph. I always have a look at Venus and Mars in a guy’s chart if i don’t fancy the Sun sign too much.

year of the fox
year of the fox
June 11, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks for the insight SR! I’m usually not too keen on Fish but this one seems different.

taurean with the HMBOTS
taurean with the HMBOTS
June 9, 2009 10:02 pm

what about women, does their mars placement mean anything? or is that a stupid question?

the HM has mars in virgo but in the first house very close to the ascendant (i think i’ve got this right, i’m a right neophyte, LOL!) so what does that mean, does it cancel out the virgo stuff?

June 9, 2009 10:06 pm

I asked similar above – both Venus & Mars in Leo / 5th house.

just when I reckon I’d got my head around it Mystic teaches us another layer to investigate – tips anyone??

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
June 10, 2009 8:37 am

mars in a woman’s chart in one sense indicates the kind of man she is attracted to, but also points toward the other aspects of mars – not just desire nature – eg. drive to action, agro-style, etc…or if you want to get Jungian, Mars is a Woman’s Animus. like I said above, CUB’s Mars at 16 Sadge in the first house is exactly conjunct MINE at 16 Sadge/Seventh house – thus he IS my mars… espesh as mine is retrograde (which means what? perhaps it explains why I’ve been drawn to relationships to men who do what I want… Read more »

prowlncat
prowlncat
June 10, 2009 11:48 am

that’s odd TA, my mars is in Aqua and I have never been attracted to or dated an aqua bloke … but I do fancy leo’s which is the opposite

fluid feline
fluid feline
June 11, 2009 10:41 am
Reply to  prowlncat

prowlers i wonder could it have anything to do with the fact that you also have north node in aqua as well as your mars? I have mars in kataka and north node too and have never had a kataka crush/lust/love affair. Maybe it’s where i should be going north node??

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
June 10, 2009 6:56 pm

i’d agree with that TA. I have mars in Virgo and Virgos makes me weak at the knees!!

Link
Link
June 9, 2009 9:08 pm

I wonder if he’d be such a successful undies model were he uncircumcised? ?? And that connection between his legs and body?? Looks almost painful.

u7
u7
June 9, 2009 8:34 pm

mars in taurus move at glacial pace? tell me about it!! sheesh.

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
June 9, 2009 8:29 pm

mars in kataka…yes i’m not so sure about the passive aggressive (My Taurus has that placement) but i think it might be square a lot of stuff too. Basically i don’t think he has any problem asserting himself directly, although i can say he would rather not have to and will try to let it ride before he says his piece. I think his taurus-ness helps.

Savannah
Savannah
June 9, 2009 8:03 pm

I’d like to see Tyler after he’s been in the outback for a few months….with hair’n’stuff looking more like a regular bloke – delish!

Partner Mars in Virgo….

nebulous virgo
nebulous virgo
June 9, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok, so no personal experience with Mars in Air signs, nor Leo, nor Kataka. But what I can say is, that Mystic is pretty full on with her description of the Mars in Virgo. The one I encountered was nagging off all the time (though Pisces sun), driving me crazy. plus his Mars in the 5th and, yes definitely bossy. it was conjunct my sun, so probably that kicked in as well. No comfort, never. His displaying of strength and authority (isnt it said, that Mars is the fuel of the ego?) basically made me feel inferior and uncherished. Prob… Read more »

June 9, 2009 7:35 pm

god I thought I’d logged onto GAYDAR not Medusa. those men scare enough crap outta me I’d consider monastic life. back in the days of college by day / nightclub door bitch by night – I rented spare room in my house to international male models – here for a short stint. this was done purely for the money NOT the eye candy. those guys don”t yank my chain. Anyways BIG NAME Male super model came home from an underwear shoot in mega huff. One learns a lot as a door bitch. that night the make up girl from shoot… Read more »

June 9, 2009 7:52 pm

Poor guy, shrinkage can happen to all of us , must of been very cold or something, now stiffage can also be an embarrassment, such as the ‘travellers’ when one tries to get off a commuter bus with the least embarrassment after a nice warm vibrating ride at the back of the bus has done its worst.

fluid feline
fluid feline
June 9, 2009 7:53 pm

I agree rockstar – thought they looked plastic esp Tyler and footballers usually are a huge turnoff, low IQ and all. Those guys just don’t look real. Boy Bratz

June 9, 2009 8:48 pm
Reply to  fluid feline

David teeheee re cold shrank the nob’s nob. Sadly for him it was smack bang during a scorching summer. fluid -this will come as no surprise as it is not new news to those around here – but give em to me scruffy, an unruly mop of hair (LOVE a scruffy beard!!), inherent sense of collectable style, covered in ink, great taste in music / shoes / art /cars, an extensive knowledge of everything from street culture to fine art, who knows his way under the hood of a car & simultaneously smart, successful & hilarious. Oh shit. that’s my… Read more »

fallen angel
fallen angel
June 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Rockstar, how eerie is this?? I sat next to a guy who was EXACTLY as you described on my last flight to Chicago, he kind of looked like Gerald Butler with Jesus hair and a soft scruff, tatt sleeves and was a film editor deciding whether or not he wanted to go back to Chicago or stay in LA… I can’t vouch for the humor but the rest of it looked pretty good! He said he had just come back from “hanging out” in Mexico… so no, it doesn’t have to be your ex… ya? Shall I kidnap him for… Read more »

June 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Angel does he surf??
surfing in Mexico works for me.
FYI Ex is in film & an artist…..yr pretty close!

kidnap him & I’ll report back LOL x

fallen angel
fallen angel
June 9, 2009 6:48 pm

BTW I have Mars in Kataka in the 10th..and I have noticed that I do tend to get more work/promotions after having gone through everything sideways.. like a little creeping crabby!

fluid feline
fluid feline
June 9, 2009 7:50 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

I too have Kataka Mars davidl and fallen angel. Have never thought of myself as passive aggressive – in fact, have to watch my emotions as if I feel v strongly about something I’m over the top straight to the point with emo reaction. Have had to learn hard lessons about retreating and thinking it through before reacting. Maybe ’cause my mars is conj moonin 5th? Not sure, but I am not decisive about things that’s for sure. Like the sideways creeping crabby – love that metaphor.

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
June 10, 2009 12:13 pm
Reply to  fluid feline

my mars in cancer too and I’m not pass/agg, but mars is conjuct saturn and square jupiter. I’m rarely aggressive ever but if something gets my goat (pun intended) I show my steely determination un-passively.

fallen angel
fallen angel
June 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Babes, Le Scorp has Moon in Kataka, merc in Scorp as well which may further underline the pass agg tendencies..

I have Mars in kataka too but I don’t consider myself that either, my Moon in Aqua either has me reacting so calmly you would think I was in court, or going super nova, unexpectedly..hee hee

fallen angel
fallen angel
June 9, 2009 6:47 pm

Yikes, Le Scorp has Mars in Kataka in the 2nd house, so yeah, it’s pass-agg all the way, definitely. And the route almost always circuitous!

June 9, 2009 7:07 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

I promise we aren’t all like that, really…

fallen angel
fallen angel
June 10, 2009 2:56 pm

You know, davidl…I believe you. But how’s this for sad.

I was studying an oracle that essentially asked me to think of positive memories of male role models..and I ended up breaking down and crying as I couldn’t come up with one a la famille d’ origin.

Though I can’t change the past, I look to the future for that confirmation so it’s nice to hear it as YOU are so obviously non-pass/agg 🙂

Aqua Ramette
Aqua Ramette
June 9, 2009 6:32 pm

I’m seeing someone with Mars in Libra (actually, he’s got lots of stuff in Libra: Sun, Venus and Pluto too, with many of them being conjunct) and from what I’ve witnessed in the last couple of months he’s not at all dithery. The exception that proves the rule perhaps? Or should I stand by for the pass agg stuff to creep out?

June 9, 2009 6:41 pm
Reply to  Aqua Ramette

Does he flirt alot? Knew someone with Libra Mars and it was way OTT. Told him about my office mgr (this was early 90’s), and that she said she had a crush on him. I was secure enough to tell him and got a chuckle but he played it up, met her secretly (she was engaged even), and I ended up dropping him cold. Of course then he was cryin’…But I didn’t budge as I saw it as such a weakness. I lost respect. He admitted he flirted becaue he was insecure but he was pretty tricky with the psychological… Read more »

Aqua Ramette
Aqua Ramette
June 10, 2009 10:27 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

He’s certainly not as flirty as the Mars in Gemini types I traditionally attract. His approach is just really direct and, I have to admit it, I rather like being pursued. That said, after your story, maybe I should keep my eye on whether I’m the sole object of pursuit…

June 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Reply to  Aqua Ramette

Oh Geesh,

Slap my mouth….I’m Mars in Gemini. I can flirt alot but it’s only verbal.. does not mean I’ll do anything with it at all. With Cap Moon and Venus Taurus I don’t just give it away for free!

Think it’s the earth in me that likes to be pursued also. We can always talk later…he,he

pegasus
pegasus
June 9, 2009 6:29 pm

Well as a Bodyworker, of course i love bodies:) they make me a living! Butch has Mars in Leo, yup, bossy macho male with much pride, which is big part of the attraction as he scares me a bit……..exciting scary like. As i accept no higher authority than my own, he kinda turns me submissive & has this flying horse eating out of his hand. Thought it was his work that made him bossy, but hah, the Leo Mars. My Virgoan Mars deplores bad service & will tell the company/person concerned about the energy of money, ie you want my… Read more »

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
June 9, 2009 5:57 pm

So Mars in Taurus moves at a glacial pace but for some reason my mind went straight to ‘oooh, staying power in/outta bed and lotsa sex, me LIKES!’
Takes a bit to get going but once going, woohoo! 😆 No personal experience, just intuition/flashthought in my head.

Matthew Minerva
Matthew Minerva
June 9, 2009 4:36 pm

ive got Mars in Leo!
what the hell does that mean?? == you didnt list it

June 9, 2009 4:44 pm

Passionate, proud, dramatic….Those are a few things I remember. And very masculine which I did love…Hard to tell if his over bearing part though was the Sun opposition Pluto or the Mars (and Leo Moon) combo.

Add to that a Capricorn SN with my poor Moon conjunct and well, can maybe see why I felt that he sought to control and transform me and everything else…

Sorry Matt….Did I answer your question?

Maybe some others have some impute too…

matthew-minerva
matthew-minerva
June 10, 2009 11:13 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

Hhahahahahahahahh
this iss soooooooo true sweet pea – dramatic is an understatement! i think exaggerated and on the verge of obsessive lol
Matt

June 9, 2009 7:24 pm

Matt I’ve also got Mars in early Leo. Let me know what you learn!

June 9, 2009 7:25 pm

have both Venus & Mars in Leo in the 5th house…..?

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
June 10, 2009 12:12 am

peeps with Venus/Mars combo are often charismatic as hell and in the 5th…. 8-0 ….WOW!!!

June 10, 2009 12:40 am

more info Spesh?
am a newbie attempting to learn. its complex.

June 10, 2009 1:07 am

The Piscean Leo Moon had Mars Leo 5th, opp. Aq. Venus 11th.

rlp, Venus-Mars conjunct is what Grant Lewi stated as IT….Having “IT”.

I don’t got IT in that way so can’t actually explain IT….

He says “others have IT to be sure, but you have it in a peculiarly magnetic form.” Sex appeal…

I would read up on that aspect and get a bunch of angels. Apparently brings monetary ease and ease in dealing with large bodies of people.

June 10, 2009 1:19 am

SP not sure if that makes me want to run & hide….how Betty Boop & I became integrated, decades ago, apparently I’d walk into a room, hands on hips ‘hello everyone, I’m here, what’s happening’, at the time with a Betty-esque hair. Conversely I can be extremely socially shy to the point I run away. Maybe some version of the sad clown. The introverted extrovert or something.

so is conjunct – both planets in same house?
can anyone shed light on V&M in LEO / 5th?

June 10, 2009 1:37 am

Sounds like they are conjunct (together). 5th house, house of love affairs, creativity, children. But regarding sex appeal and Ven-Mar there conjunct, means one would probably have no trouble getting lovers and having fun, exciting, affairs of the heart. Stuff like that. Maybe Chesh can add more, since well, you did ask her specifically! What I should add is that of course other things will modify the Ven-Mars aspect. For example, the Piscean had them opposite but Saturn was in the picture too so he could be hard on himself and insecure leading to sabotaging his relationships. He would project… Read more »

June 10, 2009 11:44 am

thanks SP – astrology’s complicated to from the novice perspective also!! x

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
June 10, 2009 12:01 pm

sorry possum, I went to bed because concentration was difficult after a bubbles farewell.

Planets are in conjunction if they are within a 10 degree orb even if they are in different signs or different houses. Are you mars and venus in this orb range or just in the 5th house. If not in orb then they both effect your creative and adventurous side and the way you relate to or have children but not as an interlinked partnership. Is Leo on the cusp of fifth?

June 10, 2009 12:20 pm

venus 17 deg / mars 5 deg Leo – so they’re conjunct.

sorry to page hog guys – just trying to learn….

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
June 10, 2009 2:32 pm

this will naturally give you lots of the IT factor but how it effects you and how you use it depends on the aspects from other planets to the conjunction. Check you chart for these aspects. Trines and sextiles are good and will make you at ease with the impact you present….squares and oppositions will cause probs

matthew-minerva
matthew-minerva
June 10, 2009 11:12 am

WOW! me and ur son Mystic sound totally alike lol! i read it out to my mum – and shes like… are you sure she’s not talking bout you??
hahahaha

matthew-minerva
matthew-minerva
June 10, 2009 11:16 am

ok xoxRLPxox im learning too! ok and i’ve found out that….You have a great deal of pride, and you enjoy doing things on your own initiative. An appeal to your sense of fairness brings out the best in you, and you will do anything to maintain these qualities. At times you may act arrogant and domineering toward others. You can’t always be first, but you have such a need to be a leader that it may be difficult for you to accept anyone else in this role. You demand that others let you be yourself so you can run your… Read more »

June 10, 2009 12:22 pm

matt – very apt, all bar the NOT being prone to reckless behaviour bit LOL thanks x

cancerian annie
cancerian annie
June 9, 2009 3:54 pm

I can’t think straight after looking at Tyler’s bod…nothing remotely astrological to say.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
June 9, 2009 2:08 pm

By the way… Mystic, I reckon bachelor number two is an AIR sign, if you know what I mean…

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
June 9, 2009 2:56 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

I never trust a man with a ready wink and no top lip. no matter how dreamy his abs or how see through his shorts 😉

June 9, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh Cricky TA,

Now that you say that, he does look a tad like the ex Pisces….minus those ridiculous “armour” type abs…Who had Mars in Leo like you and Prowlin’s…!!!

p.s…..Good gravy, I am seein’ things in those shorts hadn’t seen a minute ago!

prowlncat
prowlncat
June 9, 2009 3:20 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

gotta love white … it’s so illuminating 😉

June 9, 2009 3:27 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

That’s why he’s winkin’ too…He did magic in those shorts with the Ring ‘O the Winkie…He know what he got alright…

(apologies to all our male readers…Go my own Mars to contend with……On the Ac in Gemini….can’t help myself…).

p.s., TA, what does a thin top lip mean besides the kiss might not be very juicy?

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
June 9, 2009 3:30 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

dunno if it means much at all Sweetpea, but every man I’ve ever met with a thin top lip had a mean streak.

June 9, 2009 3:36 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

OMG, the ex Piscean’s top lip was somewhat thin and one time, the last convo I ever had with him on the phone I said….

“And you were mean to me”…

You might be on to something there girl…

fluid feline
fluid feline
June 9, 2009 4:42 pm

TA my ex-hb has no top lip – what’s that about?? He is a tight-arse.

June 9, 2009 4:51 pm
Reply to  fluid feline

No lip at all ff? Brings to mind a perpetual snarl… No top lip AND a tight arse combo? Could be a connection.

An ex you say? I hope so, othewise you might shoot me… 🙂

fluid feline
fluid feline
June 9, 2009 5:03 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Definitely an ex – the father of my children though. Yeah “perpetual snarl” about nails it 🙂

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
June 9, 2009 5:27 pm
Reply to  fluid feline

yes, ‘mean’ can mean more than just nasty – it can mean ‘miserly’ as well as ‘average’. All means work with the thin-lip theory.

Ms Motown
Ms Motown
June 11, 2009 11:19 am
Reply to  fluid feline

I would never even consider dating someone who had an overly thin top lip. Eyes and lips. They have to be good. Eyes have to be open and smiley. Lips have to be sensual. Its a dealbreaker.

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
June 9, 2009 2:07 pm

I have Mars in Virgo in the 1st. And must say – i’d be the last person to wig out over bad service. I’m generous and forgiving to my own detriment. But then, I’m also the kind of Virgo ascendant who has the messiest desk in the office and is always running late, but will not allow an excel spreadsheet / word document to leave the building if it is badly formatted. My poor colleagues are subjected to rigorous proof reading regiments. I will confess to being extremely clear / no nonsense / let’s be frank in my professional life,… Read more »

prowlncat
prowlncat
June 9, 2009 2:25 pm
Reply to  Lexicorn

BUGGER up until that last line I was about to ask you out on a date Lexicorn! LOL

Lexicorn
Lexicorn
June 9, 2009 2:35 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

He he hee. Charmed, thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous
June 29, 2009 11:55 am
Reply to  Lexicorn

Wow, I also have Mars in Virgo 1st house, and I reconginze everything you say! : )

June 9, 2009 12:59 pm

me.( cause thats what its all about , right? me? .mars in cancer in the 1st…oh oh..

June 9, 2009 2:36 pm

Daveyl,

You do know that you have Mars at the AP (Aries Point) in Cancer @ Zero degrees (Z for Zorro.. 😉 )

Seven degrees of your Ac so adding more Aries type energy to your Mars…

Thats what I got for the day you were born as you gave me your rising deg. in Gem…

Is this correct? Mars @ 0 Cancer and 23 Gemini Ac?

June 9, 2009 6:36 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

0 degrees cancer 21.5 gem asc…close

June 10, 2009 1:25 am

So a nine degree orb. Some astrologers use up to ten degree orb esp. for an angle conjunction. Most say if the shoe fits, wear it. Only you would know, eh Davey? But with Mars in your first and being an Aries, I would imagine you can be quite energetic too? With Mars on my AC (but in 12th by one degree), I used to run around between patients in my late thirties. It was always go, go, go to keep on schedule between massages. And I went to the gym at lunch time as well… This one Dr said… Read more »

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
June 9, 2009 12:56 pm

*sigh* I’m SO not getting anything done today (kids home from school anyway, so what the hay, hey?) CUB has Mars in Sadge in the first house (exactly conjunct my seventh house mars) he is basically MY mars personified. And what a Mars – everyone knows by now the man goes about impregnating every female within shooting range. Scorpio Childhood Sweetheart had Mars in Capricorn, and in his youth was quite studly and definitely very attractive, but the last time he was killed (he died three times and was revived) was a serious car crash that crushed his pelvis and… Read more »

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
June 9, 2009 12:42 pm

Leo lover has Mars in Aquarius in the 12th – soooo stubbornly obnoxious at his worst (ie yesterday’s full moon sulks), but makes up for it with a superb sexual imagination & creative love-making.

prowlncat
prowlncat
June 9, 2009 12:41 pm

hmmm …. now out of all the studly dudly pics you post up Mystic I have to say I’m quite partial to this Tyler fellow regardless of his waxed chest. Still a bit TOO cut for my liking but worthy of a perv. Love the wink. He’s probably camp as a row of tents. Anyhoo Men and their Mars. Well the Double Bull had Mars in Leo and thus was terribly vain about his physique, not to mention a tad bossy. But then he had Venus in Aries as well so a rather energetic combo. He also has mars square… Read more »