Does your look match your Rising Sign Style?
Your Rising and/or Ascendant sign really is your best look. Note: Rising Sign and Ascendant are the same thing. (If you do not know it but you do know your time of birth, you can find out via one of my Astral DNA Natal Birth Reports.)
The very Virgo Edith Sitwell once quipped something along the lines of that if you are a Greyhound, why try to look like a Pekingese? Snobbery aside, she was correct. You can avoid psychic discomfort by aligning with your Rising Sign Style, rather than working against it.
Some starting points:
* People often feel inspired to make major image morphs when Outer Planets transit their Rising Sign. A Uranus, Neptune or Pluto style energy crossing your Ascendant can last for up to 18 months. These astral-passages often result in spectacular makeovers.
* The Progressed Ascendant changing sign is an even stronger cue to alter the appearance. It feels more organic and inner-psyche driven than the transit-inspired makeover moment.
* The week with Venus on the Ascendant, Venus on your Moon or your Venus Return is a fantastic time to buy clothes, re-fashion yourself or initiate a new style of beauty regime. (You can find out when that is via one of my Love Warp 9 reports if you are interested). Venus is the Ultimate Stylist.
* Aries Rising thrives in bold, primary colors, particularly red. Taurus Rising is very old-world luxe and tactile. Aquarius Rising is such a Zeitgeist Tripper, that they often find it soothing to wear the same thing, all the time. They are the Rising Sign most likely to adopt a uniform. See the Rising Sign Style series of posts – Style Your Ascendant – for aesthetic inspiration and ideas.
* The Dark Moon in the same sign as your Ascendant is the best time for a wardrobe cull. See the Moon Calendar for when that is.
Image: Richard Phibbs
Access Horoscopes, Insta-Tarot, Oracle & more
Join the thousands of happy Mega Mystic members, who are enjoying Mystic’s unique, modern and empowering take on the ancient art of horoscopes & all things Astrology. With an all-access membership