A Dark Moon Mini Bunk-Off

Kate Moss eating a sandwich

Even Capricorns take breaks, it’s true.

But with Sun & Mercury in Taurus, Saturn + Ceres in Virgo + Pluto in Capricorn – there is a ferocious work ethic out there right now & good thing too, as Pluto in Capricorn kicks in…the G.F.C. and all. Mars in Aries also does not want to sit still or shut t.f. up. And note that Mars is moving toward a square with Pluto exact early next week. That’s incendiary but most likely nothing that wasn’t already seeded or established as a potential flashpoint in Dec 08…

My point; Today is the Darkest Day of the Dark Moon before it is New in Taurus. Even amidst all you have to do, take some time for some form of a mini-bunk off. Long sabbaticals are out. Entire weekends are most likely out for the time being. That’ll change when Uranus gets into Taurus…2018. I’m thinking more that you enjoy a whole sandwich & a bit of a sit-down. Some form of power-relaxation.

Venus is just getting back into Aries again. Direct but retracing the retrograde path. So, as it’s a Dark Moon, don’t be amazed if some churlish or less-than-the-Higher-Self style feelings emerge. Don’t act on them. Remember; rests & rejuvenations during the Dark Moon have several times their usual power. If someone goes you chez work, don’t react. Wait it out, look weak now – come back and go them back way harder, when the cosmos is onside. ie; after the New Moon.

no name brand
no name brand
April 24, 2009 6:14 pm

maybe uranian has changed?

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 24, 2009 6:15 pm

wicked naughty mystic

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 24, 2009 6:32 pm

mystic can you tell us who your blind date is with? You mentioned it on Twitter.
Is it David’s friend the Bra man/lawyer? 🙂

prowlncat
prowlncat
April 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Booty Call to Aries:

Dear Aries you randy old ram … for goodness sakes can you please get out of Venus??? Even the Goddess of lurv needs a ciggie break from time to time …. can’t you see the poor woman is exhausted and needs a Valium and a good lie down??

And psst whilst we’re on the subject, I’ll text you my number and p’haps we can get together over the weekend eh? eh? 😉

April 24, 2009 2:58 pm

I have been trying to work out whether I go to meet up with a old friend (who hasn’t contacted my in ages). He is having drinks cos he is running back to the UK… I have just doen 3, 13 hour working days and I might just go home, soup soup and have aninordinated amount of nap nap… for I have a full working day tomorrow… … I was giving myself the ol’ ‘work, life, balance’ talk… that I need to get out and be social… but think that I can be totally social… if people just come to… Read more »

Blossom
Blossom
April 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

Why not just call in to say bye? There may be a reason for he lack of contact and you might just regret it if you don’t go – we are a very long way away in the UK! If it goes pear shapd, don’t stay, and you know he won’t be around afterwards. Win win.

April 24, 2009 5:33 pm
Reply to  Blossom

manly cos there is weird dynamic between us. We hung out alot until I went out with a guy and he stopped being ‘available’ to go and have lunch and stuff. he tried to kiss me a few days after me and my ex broke up (but he was too drunk and stuck his tongue in my eyeball. I went home). Then he got a girlfriend… and pretty much moved in with her straight away… and I saw his around christmas. The going home is really sudden. i think him and the girl broke up and he is hot footing… Read more »

Blossom
Blossom
April 24, 2009 5:40 pm
Reply to  venus a-go-go

OK. Agree, home and bed. 🙂 That’s way too much to handle if you are not up to it. Let him run. If you end up in the UK you can always see how you feel about seeing him then, later. Sounds as though he needs the time anyway. Sweet, restful dreams.

April 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Reply to  Blossom

*feels exceptionally pleased that she now has permission for home and sleep*
😀

Blossom
Blossom
April 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Reply to  Blossom

Touche!

April 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Reply to  Blossom

Its good to know that i am not ebing a complete cow… or that, if I am, its for the greater good… of me, really

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 24, 2009 5:54 pm
Reply to  Blossom

plus Mystic said it’s not the best night for socialising or dating tonight and it IS the dark of the Moon

April 24, 2009 5:57 pm
Reply to  Blossom

Good point… excellent point SR!

No going out for me! I will, however, hope that my powers of spelling words correctly returns soon…

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 24, 2009 1:43 pm

2018??? Holy Hades, should I just don a bee costume till then??

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
April 24, 2009 3:14 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

am sure you’d look great in a bee costume FA… 🙂

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Actually… I do. Now that I think of it, circa 1995 when my Fraulein dolt of a roommate (a mischievous Toro!) decided to magic a potion made up of store concocted pina colada and zinfandel, then slyly slip it to moi, She Who Cannot Drink Due to an Alcohol Allergy. Well, they weren’t wrong about it being funny. Apparently, I had luxuriously draped myself on top of the couch’s edge like a demented kitty singing a made up ditty (hey I rhyme!) about wanting to scratch an itchy fanny then have a pee, la la la.. sort of thing till… Read more »

April 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

ROFLMAO

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

FA maybe a drunk horny dancing bee is another form fallen angel. I love your anecdote!

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 24, 2009 6:59 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

Chesh, you had to be there!

And to top it all off, the club was high class ghetto with most of the patrons kitted out in stilettos, chains, lizard/gator, super fake nails for the women with a unanimous show of serious booty, and don’t get me started on the men. The music is bass pumping serious rap, hip/hop reggae… and here comes this 5’1″ bee.

Ready to get it on (shaking head).

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
April 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

rofl! 😆 I have nothing that can follow that FA…xx

saggigal
saggigal
April 24, 2009 7:11 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

fa, im laughing- im glad you were safe, and that nothing bad happened with being that out of it, alcohol allergy and all- but aside from that…laughing 🙂 those are the ‘we’ll laugh about this some day’ stories!

Blossom
Blossom
April 24, 2009 7:19 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

Oh FA that is SOO funny. My friends used to ply me with Perry (pear cider) because it had such an effect on me. Don’t remember much, except once stabbing a pals boyfriend with a knife (in his hand, by mistake, with a dinner knife, under the influence!).

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Reply to  Blossom

bless you blossom, haha… it does make me feel better. I don’t think I caused bodily harm but I’m sure I made people reconsider bees in a way they never have before.

Thanks, TA & Saggi – it’s one of my classics. Among many other wonder blunders 🙂

Champagne Bearing Aquarian
Champagne Bearing Aquarian
April 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Things will calm down and we can get a weekend off in 2018????!!!

*calm blue oceans, calm blue oceans* 🙂

saggigal
saggigal
April 24, 2009 12:31 pm

i just love how she’s sitting there casually, bra and undies and of course some boots eating her lunch (or yes triple air gem, just holding a sandwich!) my dark moon brought with it the flu, argh. i think though what’s affecting me far more is the forward motion of everything now- mars into aries, venus direct, all heading for that supa-stuff in may. i really do feel like im in one of those tracker-beam thingys from science fiction shows, and im being sucked into my destiny. nothing i should/could do other than let it happen. maybe the thats the… Read more »

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Reply to  saggigal

poor you saggigal…self-nurturing and lemon grass and ginger tea?

fallen angel
fallen angel
April 24, 2009 1:42 pm
Reply to  saggigal

Saggi baby, I will be flying alongside the tracker beam. Except mine is a siphoning tunnel to the underworld, haha..

Rest, sweetie. There’s a lot of value in THAT four letter word.

saggigal
saggigal
April 24, 2009 2:32 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

thanks …yes tea, soup and a nice warm blanket is the order of the day!

fa, see you in the tracker beam! (maybe like ships passing in the night?)
xx

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 26, 2009 12:39 am
Reply to  saggigal

“actually eaten any of the food in hand”

“a sandwich!”

Slap some chips on it and now we’re talkin’. Oh, and a nice kosher pickle on the side.

triple air gem
triple air gem
April 24, 2009 8:20 am

I lurve Kate’s boots in the above photo
(Is there some sort of astro signature for shallow & mildly fashion obsessed?)

And do you think she’s actually eaten any of the food in hand or it’s just promo shot for how “models do eat” when they are set free and given food..?

spaced out pisces
spaced out pisces
April 24, 2009 7:55 am

I was born with mars in aries but it just makes me ultra determined to chill out as much as possible 🙂

prowlncat
prowlncat
April 24, 2009 7:21 am

I wonder if my avatar is showing up yet ….

April 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Reply to  prowlncat

Not yet….

prowlncat
prowlncat
April 24, 2009 6:43 am

I rarely seem capable of shutting t.f up regardless of what Mars or Aries is up to *cheeky grin*.

That being said I’m SOO feeling this work ethic energy, way more than usual. It’s 4am and I’m already up ready to get stuck into some creative something … anything! Good thing I have some legitimate projects on …

Relaxation at this stage is typing 80wpm on this blog and smoking three ciggies in a row (not at the same time)! lol

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 24, 2009 6:21 am

“Mars in Aries also does not want to sit still or shut t.f. up”

That is hilarious Mystc as never did get to bed and now have five hours straight massage…

Thank God for Mars. He’s my Super Man..

And NOW will shut t.f.up…

🙂

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 24, 2009 12:09 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

good grief, don’t you and prowln need sleep. I so hope you both have peaceful relaxing weekends, Mars or no. My ceres/venus/asc worries about your health. xx

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 26, 2009 12:35 am
Reply to  cheshire cap

Did catch up CC!

Have my grandaughter here this weekend and so not relax-a-‘cion supreme, but she’s actually quite the good little helper and were off to the pool soon… x