Astro Gaga: What Sign Is She?

Stepahnie Seymour 2009 Veil and Hat

Well, in REAL life this is Stephanie Seymour, the Leo model in Numero mag.

BUT if she were a raving astro-cliche, would she be the repressed Virgo cousin of the Leo Kaftan Lady?  And she is finally breaking out to do her own kinky Virgo thing, unfettered by Leonic put-downs?

Or is she another Leo & she has JUST read that Goth is back so she’s taking it ON with full Leo FLAIR for LIVING & is off down to the garden centre to try and buy some Deadly Nightshades for her new-look garden?  She will go ape when she gathers the local garden centre don’t stock it as it’s soooo poisonous but wonder if calling it by the alt name of Belladonna would help the plant’s image.

OR is she a Pisces who got a bit carried away chez lunch with the ladies & is now overdoing the strength of her look as she heads to the Parent-Teacher meeting where she hopes to beguile the Geography teacher she feels is her soulmate? She has been studying glacier flow for weeks. It’s not that she is drunk, as such, it’s the sugar rush in such a pure system as hers.

A Capricorn having a Pluto transit & dramatically paying homage/mourning the previous decades of being blithely unaware of her personal power & responsibilities to share the Sea-Goaty light? Or darker, a Scorpio having just attended the funeral of  her way older husband and now has to go see his triple-Virgo lawyer whom she knows hates her guts?

Image: Numero – Stephanie Seymour

VirgoProtocol
VirgoProtocol
December 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Pisces Sun, Scorp moon. Some Aries Venus I think!

Taurus Vixen
Taurus Vixen
December 20, 2011 4:27 am

way late to this party but I think she is completely channeling me in the ’80’s. I’m Taurus, Leo Rising and Venus in Aries. I actually used to wear out a hat like this with a plunge back on a dress when I went clubbing.

Datura
Datura
September 9, 2010 7:16 pm

A leo …. not to metion that she looks like Madonna in this pic…

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 30, 2009 12:15 am

maybe she was mugged after the races by the bookie’s minion because she was in debt to the bookie (where the hell else would she wear that hat) bashed hence black eye, had all her clothes and jewelery taken to repay debt and had to steal doona cover from a clothesline to regain what was left of her dignity.

prowlncat
prowlncat
April 30, 2009 2:34 am
Reply to  cheshire cap

LOL!!

Lea
Lea
April 29, 2009 11:50 pm

lolol
I’ll go with the Scorpio Widow. Seeing her husbands Lawyer (whom he had wanted to fire just last year, but his beautiful wife convinced him she was fine and it didn’t matter if he liked her or not), is a Triple Virgo…. we know all docs have their T’s crossed and I’s dotted and she will be moving to the South of France shortly after leaving his office.

Ta Ta Virgo Lawyer!

😉

Link
Link
April 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Hoping not to run into at the nursery, in a dark alley or just before dawn in the cemetary.

Link
Link
April 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Capricorn. Scorp Moon, Aqua Rising.

aquaquaqua
aquaquaqua
April 29, 2009 8:22 pm

oh its really creeping me out how her eye looks too big for her head. i think shes a pisces with leo rising. she was married to axl from guns and roses, jeeezo.hahaha

no name brand
no name brand
April 29, 2009 10:25 pm
Reply to  aquaquaqua

am loving the knitting patterns on your website – is that classed as fair isle? and is it also intarsia – have always wondered if they are one and the same. I’m a bit obsessed with the knitters of the channel isles and the sangkeys etc. It’s a (now not so) secret passione.

Savannah
Savannah
April 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Leo chin, Scorp crackling stare, yep she’s definately off to do business with the triple Virgo lawyer & win.

Pisces Goat
Pisces Goat
April 29, 2009 6:43 pm

GREAT summation Prowincat!

prowlncat
prowlncat
April 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Yep Scorp (sexy) …. with Cap rising (stylish/bone structure) and Venus in Pisces (still manages to look a bit approachable and vulnerable – like she might go off behind the bushes for a smoke cause all the femme fatale-ness is getting to her)

Pisces Goat
Pisces Goat
April 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Scorp…all dressed and looking hot and smug as Axl is now so ugly. Their marriage only lasted 21 days as he said, ‘How can you be expected to only sleep with one person?’

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 29, 2009 3:31 pm
Reply to  Pisces Goat

Good point Pisces Goat,

21 days is how long it takes to change a bad habit, or in Steph’s case, the opposite

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Cute not so virg…

And, looks like she just attended Axl Rose’s funeral to me…

And to think that as a real Leo she put up with that dip shit…

‘You in the jungle baby”….

🙂

not-so-virginal
not-so-virginal
April 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

haha lol… perhaps a merry black widow?

not-so-virginal
not-so-virginal
April 29, 2009 2:45 pm

hmm. it’s hard to call! so goth! yet the hair is not at all goth – it’s too blonde and sleek yet airy at the same time… mesmerising. it has too much joie de vivre to be goth hair.

i support the pisces-doing-scorpio hypothesis – dreamy and dark, yes.

but it’s hard to overlook the leo-doing-scorp-to-garner-further-attention-by-appearing-more-brooding-and-complicated-than-they-actually-are 😉

and i knew a leo with that nose once, too.

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
April 29, 2009 1:49 pm

yeah, my money’s on cap (for that bone structure) but with Scorpio rising – hence the intense gaze/dark clothing etc. Maybe a Leo Moon on account of the whole get-up being a real attention getter.

Ãœber Virgo
Ãœber Virgo
April 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Erm, is she wearing any actual clothes? We Virgos might be kinky but we would never step out in just a cocktail hat and a strategically placed doona cover.

A more likely scenario is that she’s a Pisces with Scorp rising, and during the dark moon has woken up beside George Hamilton after a night on the tiles. In her shock, horror and disorientation she’s stumbled into Nancy Reagan’s backyard and got tangled in chicken wire.

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Reply to  Ãœber Virgo

OMG Uber, that is hysterical…

Also thought about my Virgo rising daughter and if perhaps she would actually step outside in nothing but a hat and a blankie…

No, I don’t think she would…

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
April 29, 2009 12:32 pm

too soft to be a scorp. too vampish to be cancer. i vote pisces having some sort of pluto transit . maybe scorp moon

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 29, 2009 12:05 pm

not being conceited here but that pic could be me when I was way way younger ‘cept for the ott make-up. Bone structure even cleft chin which is a sign of prominent venus. So I’ll go with cap having a pluto power trip.

cheshire cap
cheshire cap
April 29, 2009 12:49 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

and she could be going to the races. From recent observation those race-going fillies are almost nekked. Alpha tauri and I were coffeeing in cafe on Racecourse Rd watching the racecrowd and the common theme was lots of bare flesh.

no name brand
no name brand
April 29, 2009 10:30 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

you should check out melbourne cup day Chesh – totally pagan near naked as the day wears on festivus. They don’t seem to get that it’s races not cocktails and day not evening… but they def get the pagan jolly old spring thing.

The chick reminds me of brooke shields. I susoect aries has a hand in her look.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

hee hee…I thought dimples was also a sign of prominent venus.
I have a subtle cleft chin and dimples too – venus in Libra, Libra MC. 🙂

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
April 29, 2009 3:22 pm

“A natural dimple is usually formed when there is a small defect in the cheek musculature (most often the buccinator muscle)”

Have dimples too Scorp. Would not trade for anything…Venus in Taurus & Gem rising…Think it adds quite a bit to the Gem charms.. 😉

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Gems are charming enough without the dimples. 🙂

no name brand
no name brand
April 29, 2009 10:20 pm

HMMM venus aye … I’m totally dimpled up too – I didn’t realise it until someone a few years ago said I must have been a cute child with those dimples and I was all like – do my thighs look fat in this? But no – there they were on my face. Astounding – had I known I woulda been working them a bit harder for the duration and not just recently.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Reply to  no name brand

haha… I’m surprised that you didn’t get more comments than that. I hated mine as a teen then much later when i started dating (even well into my 30’s) they certainly paid off. I had no idea how many guys actually have a thing for them.

no name brand
no name brand
April 30, 2009 10:38 am

i never even knew dimples was a thing SR – funny.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
April 30, 2009 12:47 pm

oh yeah, can’t tell you the number of times i’ve heard “i’m sucker for a girl with dimples”… who ‘da thought?

mandy
mandy
April 29, 2009 11:27 am

She reminds me of a Kataka I once knew. Very dark & beautiful in they way she dressed when she went out, it was like she became a different person. She had dark features such as hair and eyes & she became stunningly beautiful when she would ‘darken’ those up.

cancerian annie
cancerian annie
April 29, 2009 11:15 am

She’s a Scorp for sure. Sexy, dark, inviting you in with the open weave veil but knowing you’ll never get past because it’s actually a barrier to her infinite depths. The long glossy hair, smooth back, luxe fabric of the dress and dramatic makeup is intoxicating so you’ll be unable to resist. She knows that too, the effect she has on everyone. And secretly loves it.

Typical Taurus
Typical Taurus
April 29, 2009 10:37 am

There’s no way she’s a Taurus………unless this photo was taken in her bathroom 30-seconds before she decided that this look was far too much effort and reverted to jeans, t-shirt and pony tail. 🙂