Can An Aquarius Trust Her Sagittarius With A History Of Cheating?

woman with long dark hair and Seventies make-up holding the Death tarot card

Sometimes the Aquarius ability to give space and not be possessive can be used against them in relationships. Mystic advises an Aquarius who has doubts about her Sagittarius partner.

“Dear Mystic,

I am an Aquarius who was engaged to be married, but I have decided that marriage is an idiotic concept. At just 33, I was already divorced and skeptical when I met my (now) partner. I was coming out of a difficult stage and enjoying being free. My Sagittarius man was coming out of an even darker stage where he and his wife, pregnant with their second child, separated. He (being a Sag) was suddenly entwined with a crazy Dutch Capricorn girl. Like super crazy. Stalker-bunny-boiler material.

We met making a television show in the Maldives. He ended the thing with the Capricorn days after meeting me and proclaimed love. The Dutch Capricorn Stalker started stalking him and me at work and hotel until the whole production was compromised. I was asked if I wanted to press charges but stupidly said no.

Then He Tells Me His Capricorn Stalker Is Pregnant With Twins

We become entwined. I felt like he was the man who completed me. Then he tells me that the Capricorn Stalker is pregnant with twins. He has his wife at home with a newborn, the Twins on the way and me. The timing was suss. He says the Capricorn lied to him and that they were not together.

I say enough. Too messy?  It is too complicated for an Aquarian who can’t trust nor deal with complicated human situations anyway. And not that I am moralistic (well maybe a tad) but what kind of man does that? Really. The show ends. He is still proclaiming to love me but is also home trying to calm the shitstorm with his wife and new baby. Unbelievably, she wants him back. So I forget him, move on and for the first time in my life have a cute little apartment and fantastic work.

Six months later, I am on another tv show shoot, and he is there. Did I tell you that he is the most attractive man I have ever met? He starts pursuing me again, this time wearing his wedding ring. I am so blindly attracted to him and love our conversations. I know it is awful. And I feel heaps of guilt about the wife, though she is a Scorpio bitch. My Sagittarius says they are not together at all, just living in the same house for the kids and that he lives in the caravan. He is not allowed in the house. But what is with the ring?

Can I Marry This Sagittarius?

Long story short, he left the wife, and we got together, engaged, and with our own business. But now I am suddenly stalked by doubt. I’m seeing him as a horrible man with his brain in his dick and me as a selfish home-wrecker. We have our dark stages, but he is forthright, even about shameful things and the most loving guy I know. Still, I have this doubt. Can I marry this Sagittarius?

Confused and Guilt-Ridden Aqua.

Dear Confused & Guilt-Ridden Aqua,

Trust your instincts. Never ignore that inner voice. Yes, he’s attractive, and you have fun together. And it sounds like you’d do great work together. But Aquarius people are fantastic at giving others their space, and it seems like this Saggo would do a little bit too much with that space, you know?

If you’re open to a relationship where he has proven cheating form, and the odds are that he will do it again at some point, marry him. If you’re okay with infidelity so long as he’s “forthright,” then stay with him.

But I think also think about all the nonsense he told you about the “Scorpio bitch wife” and the “Dutch Capricorn Stalker” and assess whether you want to be similarly described one day. Men like this remind me of what a singularly under-appreciated asset female independence is.

I don’t think you should be guilt-ridden or confused. It’s time to switch up into the renowned Aquarius objectivity and play this forward.

Image: The Love Witch

pegasus
pegasus
March 9, 2009 11:41 am

Totally & absolutley B O R I N G.
Some sort of Rasta…………………I & I & I.
Some minds need to be put to higher use if possible.

Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
March 7, 2009 7:05 pm

Thank you CC. I don’t want to be the one advertising for those porters for my baggage!! I do believe that everyone deserves to be happy. Even those of us who have made monumental life changing fuq ups…xo

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
March 7, 2009 7:13 pm

And if I may add to CC’s wise words which sort of chime into my post’s theme above…

Even though Venus is retroing over my Sun and SN (the past), last night I had a dream in which the last words I heard were about “turning the soil”.

Sounds like good advise….

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
March 7, 2009 11:24 pm

blessings C&GRA, all I can add to any of this is that we love who we love, and the joy of it is in the loving, come what may – stay tuned to the present and all your doubts will vanish in the revelation that love is the only thing that’s real – the rest of it is just ‘story’. xx

Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
March 7, 2009 6:26 pm

Eek!!! Thanks CC. I wasn’t expecting any comments or nada and have gone into total defense mode 🙁
It was a messy situation. I think I the one now who has most trouble to let go of it and embrace now coz feel guilty for getting involved in first place. I feel like so selfish because finally met a man who just so right for me and went with my heart rather than my head….now my head still making me pay for it.

March 7, 2009 6:53 pm

C&GRA, the only possible way to build on what you already have is to draw a line under the past and look to the future, ground yourself and let the baggage go. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Banal I know, but if you really stop looking backward and accept and embrace your destiny, all the crappy stuff melts away. Enjoy the NOW!

March 7, 2009 5:48 pm

Woah C&GRA!!! That places a different slant on things. If he’s all things wonderful, why the confusion and guilt? I still think the mother of his child doesn’t qualify as a stalker. He must have hurt her pretty badly for her to want to hang on. To brush off an obvious relationship as a “mistake” when a child is part of it seems a bit callous. It probably was difficult for her to accept that she was redundant. Surely having been hurt himself by being asked to leave, he would be careful not to cause the same sort of hurt.… Read more »

Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
March 7, 2009 6:01 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

Oh Boy!!! First up as we know there are 2 mothers of his kids….The first one (ex-wife) asked him to leave home when she pregs…she not a stalker at all. The 2nd one was very unstable girl who desperately wanted Oz residency and kids. has been revealed she tried to do the same to other guys too. Do you not think women are capable of getting themselves pregnant even when condoms are used? And trust me she became a stalker well before she knew she pregnant. Jeez…I confused and guilty because I was think i was selfish and I feel… Read more »

March 7, 2009 6:14 pm

OK, I wish you peace. I’m judgmental because I’ve worked with too many rejected women and have heard too many justifications. Brightest Blessings.

Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
March 7, 2009 4:41 pm

hmmm….wo!! first up hee hee Uranian & Plutonic Virgo re porters for his baggage, image makes me smile….and no its not the main way I see him (dick in brain stupid male), only when I get the guilts and he trying to be infuriatingly positive a la Sag. Mostly he is Fantastic. I know& he knows he has made some insanely profound fuq-ups but from what I gather everyone involved knew exactly where they stood and the preggers Scorp wife had first asked him to move out Bunny Boiler followed. I love people who can be honest about their faults… Read more »

March 7, 2009 5:09 pm

Good luck to you C+GRA, you sound like you have sorted it out and Im sorry for being so judgemental..your added detail here re: his ability to show you love and affection is great and his complete honesty is admirable, and someone who is mostly fantastic is well worth holding on to. Your ability to overlook his fuq ups is also something that means a lot to the health of any relationship. Best regards.

Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
Confused & Guilt Ridden Aqua
March 7, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks Davidl 🙂 I feel all defensive now!!
I was just having a freak out and kind of regret writing about it now! I think I judge me and the Sag harshly enough without more people who don’t even know him judging him! Thanks for your regards tho

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
March 7, 2009 9:30 pm

Good to find out more about the situation CGRA, & that you do view him in more than just that one way. I am sorry if what I wrote sounded terrible, I am, I ought to have waited until more details came up! 😆 Right, here’s one Virgo who’s sick & tired of details!
Also good to know that he does support his kids in more than just in a token way.
So you’re good to go then? 🙂

nat
nat
March 7, 2009 6:03 pm

nicely said david

Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
Uranian&Plutonic Virgo
March 6, 2009 11:23 pm

I’d run the absolute fuq outta there!!! Got ‘stalker’ pregnant!? Like TLE said, this man has so much baggage… I would add, this man has so much baggage jobless peeps are pronto applying to be HIS porters!!! Also: “I see him as pathetic and horrible typical man with his brain in his dick…” – is this the main way you see him? Or just one of many? Coz if it’s the main thing, then it wouldn’t be too much of a guess to assume that there’s little or no respect? Does it/how does it work for you if there’s little… Read more »

March 7, 2009 11:28 am

I don’t know about “I’d run the absolute fuq outta there!!!” Confuse and Guilt ridden Aqua seems to already be aware that the Sagg is Piss-weak. What concerns me is that if she’s carrying these doubts before marrying him, the doubts aren’t going to go away. Some men passively encourage the doubts because it creates a tension in the relationship that feeds their ego. To always doubt and never completely trust can be soul destroying long term.

fallen angel
fallen angel
March 6, 2009 8:12 pm

Oh this is so loaded, but I am oddly happy that for once my story of Le Bigamy has actually been eclipsed. Tada! I say that with all feeling sympathy and concern dear Confused Aqua. And with my Moon in Aqua I am completely understanding the lucid logic mongering a la is it this shit or that shit, wtf moment. I would also reckon that the sudden doubting brought on by a lull in the drama and your yet unresolved guilt for what you see is your part in this story. You are also coming down from the high arc… Read more »

leo-rising-aquarian (non rugger stud!)
leo-rising-aquarian (non rugger stud!)
March 7, 2009 12:29 am
Reply to  fallen angel

Must confess to also being happly to be usurped in the complicated bigamy stakes 🙂 That is QUITE a story. I like it though… Perhaps because I seem to have stumbled into a meandering phase of life where nothing is quite as was expected, and many relationship routes seem not only possible but reasonable.

The come-down/ 3 year mark seems consistent and reasonable – a fair and timely progressing from the soulmatey high. Surely the only thing to do is to go oh-so-carefully with one’s gut?

Good luck!

xo

taurean alchemist
taurean alchemist
March 7, 2009 11:18 pm
Reply to  fallen angel

angel, I applaud you 😀 – how truly Innana-like you are these days, ascended from the underworld in all your wise and tempered glory… I’d hug you but you’re too amazing to do anything but admire. xx

Pisces Goat
Pisces Goat
March 6, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey Confused Aqua…have you or he ever seen the stalker’s twins? Somehow this bit sounds like bulls..t. As in the stalker is suddenly ‘pregnant with twins’. Yes and have to agree, unless he’s REALLY dumb he would have picked up the stalker signs but continued to shag her anyway til she was ‘pregnant with twins’. If she actually has had these twins, is he really the father? On the other hand, all that aside, a past is a past. And after three years together now, you would surely know him well enough to know whether his good qualities make up… Read more »

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 6, 2009 5:23 pm

Oh dear unpredictable piscean, I was so stressed by work mania (mixed with panicked escapism) I had not considered the impending rear ender – I will try & give extra pats to my (many) friends & loved ones having birthdays this weekend.

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
March 7, 2009 4:26 pm

i am sure they’ll appreciate it 🙂

Anonymous
Anonymous
March 6, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh I hear you dear mystic. It’s the outlaws who make the most spectacular messes and show their love in the most twisted ways always. They do/did all love you in their own way – who are we to constrain their way of showing / coping or project our idea of what love really is on them? That’s the key to love – and just as importantly forgiveness and compassion – we’re all just trying to get along and some of us express love in really fuqd up eccentric / cliche’d / socially unacceptable ways. when I was at high… Read more »

March 6, 2009 5:15 pm

The getting the so-called stalker pregnant bothers me. If he bedded her enough to impregnate, she could hardly be a stalker.

scorpionic
scorpionic
March 6, 2009 5:19 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

so wise cc.

“gee she freaked me out so much I fell into bed with her…” ???

not sure how he would go about explaining that one.

March 6, 2009 5:26 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

I agree CC, the stalker bit is the worry, besides a few other things…like calling the ex wife a bitch etc…. still pondering this one, but on first impression they seem made for each other, both seemingly as unattractive as the other.

March 6, 2009 5:46 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

seems to me he gets his women pregnant then can’t wear the responsibility. I feel sorry for the other women, pregnant with his child and absolutely no emotional support or commitment to mother or child.

March 6, 2009 6:13 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

yep, this guy needs a vasectomy cause the labotomy definitely isn’t working for him.

March 6, 2009 6:22 pm

is he one of those blokes who says he has a great relationship with his kids but really only sees them at weekends, plays with them then sends them home to the mother who takes the real care and responsibility seriously. Unfortunately kids often do adore these play-mate good-time blokes.

Ram tormented by Librans
Ram tormented by Librans
March 6, 2009 7:39 pm

Do you remember what Charlie Harper (Two and a Half Men) said – ‘Sex with crazy chicks is fantastic – you just have to know where their hands are at all times’.

ScorpioLand
ScorpioLand
March 7, 2009 3:40 am
Reply to  cheshire cap

Cheshire Cap — you are right.
She is not a stalker. She is a woman who was played by this frivolous Sag for sport and then got pregnant because she was in love. He basically romanced 3 (or more) women for fun.

Kudos to the Aqua for being able to tie the Sag down. I actually think Aquas and Sags go well together…but this guy … is a huge risk.

P.S. ..why does the Scorpio wife have to be the bytch? LOL.

scorpalicious robot
scorpalicious robot
March 6, 2009 8:29 pm
Reply to  cheshire cap

yeah, good point CC!

gemmarose
gemmarose
March 7, 2009 10:25 am

Um. Hate to point it out but doesn’t take too much to get preggers. Sorry but if Dutchie wanted bambinos a brief passionate affair would do the trick (see Ram tormented by Librans quote above). I just got abandoned by my frivolous Sag so I’m not sticking up for the buggers but isn’t there a teensy possibility that sometimes unfortunate situations occur to good people? And my Sag was a great Dad, lots of fun (with his child to an ex partner), so maybe this bloke is too. Just a thought…

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
March 7, 2009 10:58 am
Reply to  gemmarose

gemmarose, I’m terribly sorry to hear of your abandonment by your Sag. My ex would threaten “you lost me”…What an idiot. I even “fake” filed a legal paper with the courts stating “emotional and mental abuse and abandonment”. Boy, that certainly got a reaction fast. But I didn’t care about the reaction so much as that I had felt abandonded and went through so much. At the time I was just still so angry and hurt… Ah yes, Venus retro over my Sun….I only cry if I have a glass of wine and remininese (how the hell do you spell… Read more »

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
March 7, 2009 11:08 am
Reply to  Sweetpea

p.s,

Re-reading your post gemma, I realize you are somewhat on the side of the Sag. I understand. I was caught up in my moment there.

But still understand the grief of it all..

My brother is on his fourth marriage…Sag Moon. And, he is a good Dad…God Bless ‘Em…

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
March 7, 2009 4:23 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

pea
reminisce. then it becomes reminiscing.
i know that wasn’t the main point of your post but this is what i do..
all the best xx

Sweetpea
Sweetpea
March 7, 2009 6:43 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Thank you unpredictable pisces. Much appreciated…

🙂

gemmarose
gemmarose
March 7, 2009 8:21 pm
Reply to  Sweetpea

Oh sweet sweetpea. I’m not too sad, abandon was too strong a word but he did flit off into the distance, in a very Sag way, off to a new adventure. Lucky I dusted myself off and flitted off into my own distance on my own adventure! No hard feelings but like you sometimes the vino brings a few tears. Be strong sweet little pea, you’ve got good company.

unpredictable pisces
unpredictable pisces
March 6, 2009 5:15 pm

fk yeah TLE you and me have the same house arrangement. i’m so over it i’m in outer space. mind u with moon in cap 7th i’m always paranoid about my reputation. Uranus about to do a rear-ender (ahem) with my Sun as well so waiting for the mushroom cloud with that one … any i read the aqua;s messy story with interest. maybe because she has a way with words. nonetheless props if for nothing other than maintaing my interest past paragraph 1 (unusual for me who usually cbf with turgid love dramas) with her chaotic real life soapie… Read more »

scorpionic
scorpionic
March 6, 2009 5:10 pm

lol poor darling. Sounds like a right mess. I wonder where the Gemini is in her chart 😉 or his for that matter!

[said with love!]

Taurean Love Expert
Taurean Love Expert
March 6, 2009 4:15 pm

Holy moly. I don’t envy poor old Confused & Guilt-ridden Aqua. That man comes with so much baggage it’s not funny. I would have run for the hills as soon as Cap-Bunny-Boiler was revealed, but I’m allergic to stalkers.

My Uranus is in my 9th house, & is causing HELL with Saturn in the 3rd . Deadlines deadlines, work work work I’m OVER it. Plus Venus is retroing in my 10th, so I’m paranoid about my reputation argh.

March 6, 2009 4:13 pm

I love you too Myst, especially when you show your goo goo side.

March 7, 2009 9:42 am

Im fascinated by the whole easter island vibe. I see those faces in meditations sometimes, but they are alive, initially quite scary, but wise, powerful and caring