The Gemini Man: His Reputation Precedes Him

CapricoGemini Man comic

The Gemini Man is glib and mercurial, renowned for his flirtation genius. But it didn’t work with this Capricorn casino waitress.

Dear Mystic,

I am a waitress at a casino in Nevada. One night a customer heard me say something about astrology to someone and pops off with,

“I’m a Gemini. What does that mean to you?”

Without missing a beat I smiled and said,

“It means I might sleep with you but I’d never trust you.”

The Sexy Cap…

Dear Sexy Cap,

I love that the Gemini Man’s reputation for double-dealing, triple layered innuendo and being tricky in mating or dating situations precedes him. Even in Nevada.  And good on you for the on-the-spot witty quip.

Geminis can be all flashy eloquence and fantastic flirting skills, but with little to offer a grounded Capricorn. Having said that, as revealed in 21st Century Zodiac Signs, the origin of the Capricorn sign is far stranger than that of Gemini. The Gemini man can flip between twin facets but you are the Sea Goat, the only mythical creature of the Zodiac.

Karen Runciman
Karen Runciman
November 5, 2019 8:06 pm

Honestly? I’m a Gemini woman and my archetypal reputation precedes me also, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. I am a Gemini born In the Year of the Dog, the main characteristic of which is loyalty. In addition I have a Scorpio moon and ascendant. That changes things. Please don’t put us in a box.

pegasus
pegasus
March 2, 2009 9:15 pm

Didn’t I once hear that Gemini are the most likely to be crims?

Aello
Aello
March 3, 2009 12:30 am
Reply to  pegasus

Because amoral Geminian duality enables them to intellectually justify their actions?

March 3, 2009 2:33 pm
Reply to  Aello

exactly ! and use comments like ‘just the other side of the coin’. One of my old gemini friends was constantly preaching in guru style about karma, health, meditation, spiritual values etc while selling heaps of the best goddam drugs you could get, making an absolute fortune while living for free on the floor of friends spare bedrooms.

~~eve~~
~~eve~~
December 6, 2010 8:30 am

hahaha sounds like a gemini!! 😀

xox rockstar libran publicist xox
xox rockstar libran publicist xox
March 2, 2009 5:09 pm

The Other Signifcant Guy in my life was / is pure Gemini, as is former industry ally. both were many different people at once. super serious / exuding genius to utterly hilarious & frivolous / so kicked-back its crazy!! both utterly charming tho could turn in a heartbeat into antoher person. witnessed industry ally reference another industry NBF one minute then referred to same guy as ‘that @#&*’!! knew our BFF had a used by date…..as does the subsequent ostracism. thus swings the gemini pendulum!

scorpionic