”The cusp in the dark matter distribution required to explain the recently found excess in the gamma-ray spectrum at energies of 130 GeV in terms of the dark matter annihilations cannot survive the tidal forces if it is offset by 1.5° from the Galactic center as suggested by observations.”
I said to the sun, ‘Tell me about the big bang.’ The sun said, ‘it hurts to become.’
Some astrological things to think about this weekend…
* People return with this Venus Retrograde, some a cause for delight, others a cynical eye roll or even a shudder.
* I know i always express disdain for Pass-Agg but i am thinking that, with Mars in Libra until late July, it could actually be a lost Martial Art that we reclaim and make over into something Zen.
* Asteroid Sappho now in Sagittarius is amazing astro for writing, diarying, poetry and the more whimsical aspects of creative self-expression.
* Eros into Scorpio makes Saturn schizz sexy all of a sudden.
* The encounter of two mighty forces such as Uranus and Pluto (the Zap Zone) is reminiscent of what Jung wrote about a chemical reaction being when two substances come together and each are transformed by the meeting into a different substance.
Venus Retro Returnees, Sappho, Eros & the Zap Zone as personal science experiment will all be explored in next week’s Daily Horoscopes for SURE.
Image: Tom Bagshaw