So i had to have a locksmith over to fix some schizz; he turned out to be both Gemini and loquacious as stink.
Things he said:
* When you can’t get in your front door because the key does not work all of a sudden, it is time to re-examine your life.
* Keys are an initiation, you can see that in all the fairy tales.
* Keys have power to open or close things so they are sacred – you can lock something up forever as in a secret inside of a vault or you can open the door to a new dimension.
* The Ancient Romans invented keys, it was one of the keys to their success as an empire (lol) and a big set of keys used to be the status symbol. The keys were often ornate and inscribed with magical symbols. Locksmiths in these ancient days had allegiance to the temple of Athena.
* An obsolete key on your key ring or even just in your house somewhere is a really bad thing because it symbolizes that you have the key but you don’t know what it is for, there is no lock for it. It should be thrown away or even better, buried.
* Everyone should have a master key.
Top Image; Felipe Vargas – Future Chic
Bottom Image; Historical Locks