* Get married.
* Grok sensational insights about your one-on-one relationship dynamics but do not talk about it to a single soul. Mercury is in hush-hush Scorpio, remember. You process and integrate this crap at Hot Hatha, the movies or during a chiro adjusment.
* Look at everything in your chart on or near 11 degrees – this New Moon is also at the Zap Zone degree and opposite Uranus. Change concepts are GOLDEN .
* Pilates – for balance. Or any kind of equilibrium enhancing exercise.
* Give something naff/crap up – not because you’re suddenly equipped with stunning will power but because it is no longer personally chic for you.
* Events & emotions from Oct/Nov 2010 and April/May 2011 may ping back at you, because Saturn was at 11 degrees then. In some cases, the phase (especially in relationships) from Oct 2010 UNTIL May 2011.
* Your laundry – but with love and aromatherapy. Because scent is extra potent juju with a Moon like this.
* Re devise your skincare routine – objectively and with health as your base assessment matrix, not like a consumer gimp.
Image: Ed Pires