* Transit Lounge: You know you’re in transition but to WHERE? Check in with your Saturn first.
* Food – So if your relationship with eating really is your relationship with yourself, should you maybe MOVE IN with a shrink for the duration of the year?
* Money – every transaction is a trigger for some sort of psych schizz at the mo. Remember this before you screech at the harpie who short changed you or resent your friend with the Ferrari. These are metaphors. You get the gist, yes?
* Sex – D.I.Y. to avoid all the Freudian crap, re-cycling an Ex on the grounds of ‘devil you know’, a spread-sheeted online dating ‘business’ plan or holidaying apart during Mercury Retrogrades to resuscitate the mystery of romance??? One way or another, there is going to be some new policy creation.
* Zombie Relationships for when you can’t afford a divorce/the hassle/to think about what your friends might so. Sure, you’re drinking more than normal and the nightmares are messing with your circadians. But maybe it’s a past life thing.
* What if you used coconut oil for just about everything and invested the $ you save into a genius stock likely to rise with the Zap Zone?
Image: Miles Aldridge