Symptoms of a Sudden Onset Sagittarius Moon Syndrome may include (but are not limited to) the folllowing:
* Craving for space, literal space.
* A fresh air fetish.
* Intolerance for having to explain yourself.
* Fury at social dates already scheduled when you want only to wander the world, like a freelance centaur or pull off an activist Occupy Couch movement.
* Wanting to be left the fuq alone.
* Extra sensitivity to out-of-touch politicians.
* Out of character Interest in reggae, hiking and/or surfing.
* Fantasizing about a secret residence that nobody knows about.
* Hippy Fashion Urges.
* Ranting re justice, separation of Church & State, draconian drug laws, dating expectations and hypocrisy.
* Wanting to smell only of coconut oil.
* Trying to find ways to use the term “superfly” in conversation, even formal ones.
Image: Neil Krug