Hydration! Transverse Abdominus! Saturn on Midheaven – just do it! Sleep Hygiene! Dating The Sane! Mating, But Not In Captivity. Lilith trines Pluto! Growth: Hair, Psyche, Patience!
Wait; that’s just my personal notes. Horoscopes wise, i have been thinking about this and thank you guys for your thoughts as well…And here is how it is going to go down.
* Monthly Horoscopes are going to stay but morphed into a whole new style. As you would have gathered, the previous ones being primarily for In Style magazine, were of a quite different style. So from January 1, you’ll get the new super-whacked-out Monthly Horoscopes. They will be a whole fresh vibe. Apologies to those who preferred the more subdued oestro-mag style of the other ones but hey, what can we do? If you have any particular requests (the other day someone asked that i feature more of asteroid Lucifer – w.t.f?) bung them in the comments. No guarantees as i have my own thoughts on how this is going to pan out but please, love your thoughts.
* The new Scheduler will be launched in Feb – so that i have time to perfect it. Apologies for lack of a January Scheduler but peeps i can’t do everything and still stay fresh enough to think straight about Dark Moon Qi Vampires, Love Zombie Alerts, the Zap Zone and all. It will mean if you have something to schedule a few months ahead, you can check out that month and pick the best date. But it won’t be in detail. For that you need…
* The Daily Horoscopes are (i.m.o) the jewel in the crown. They’re not even really Daily Horoscopes as in i’ll dart forward to mention a vital date months ahead or take the time to do an important Sun/Rising sign rant if necessary. Scorpios, for instance, don’t so much need a daily run-down at the mo as to be gently coaxed into their Brave New Saturn World. Virgos need to get a planning for how to exploit the powers of uber-Jupiter blitzing their Brill Career from late Jan. But they are daily in that are up-dated every day and always as relevant as i can make them sans going insane.They also include Bast, Dark Moon Lilith, Circe, Pan and other asteroid players.
And obviously if there is something BIG happening, each sign/rising sign gets their own take on it. Some say they’re too bitchy/career-money obsessed or even sociopathic but actually, the days they’re really agave and clammy muu-muu soppy are usually when there is serious shit going down. Plus it’s the Zap Zone; my mission is to help you guys thrive, not blob out in hippyville. In 2013, i’m putting the Void Moons in as always but ONLY if they’re super-long ones…it’s not worth getting compulsive-weird about teensy little ones. Having said that, i am still (sort of, a bit) in holiday mode so i forget to put down the super long Void Moon in Kataka this weekend. SORRY! Fixing that now.
The Daily Horoscopes also include the bonus Astro-Flash from the lovely Kim Falconer – she has a brilliant perspective (a bit different from mine so it is a good balance & she is a genius at Draconic astrology).
* The Weekly Horoscopes have been shorter of late – this is because they’re primarily written for the Australian newspaper and they’ve asked for a heaps shorter word length, for various reasons. It’s not practical to add on extra sentences for just the site version, it really isn’t. I considered it. You can still read them there if you’d rather purchase that newspaper than contribute to my Anti-Qi-Vampire-Fund-Of-Awesome. So they’re succinct, timely and all but personally i would prefer a greater length with them. But i compensate with the Daily Horoscopes being longer. And i’m going to totally compensate with the Monthly Horoscopes.
* What else…oh yes, the Oracle is just the Oracle – accurate a lot of the time and really annoying when it tells one to fuq off and get some work done instead of “researching” non-viable lust objects. Pffft. Also, the Daily Mystic email is more the must-know for all the signs and is particularly useful if you can’t read your Horoscopes for whatever reason. Or just want to skim a general astro-scape so that you’re prepped. And i am changing it in 2013 so ALL the subscribers get it. Not just Bliss Mystic & Mega Mystic.
* AND this is by
corrective narking emails popular request. On January 12 – (Jan 11 if you’re in the Northern Hemisphere) with the New Moon in Capricorn, I am launching the fabulous Astro-Bitch: 2013 Must Know Mission Statement Horoscopes for each sign. I’m going to do them like Astro-Bitch: Cosmic Love Tips 2013. So they will be instantly down-loadable e-books, pay whatever you want.