Right. Venus is now in Virgo and as you know from Virgoans Of Fashion this could get a tad obsessive.
But in a (sort of) good way.
To Do Before Oct 29:
* Screech through your undies drawer ruthlessly discarding all items with unpleasant texture, threadbare crotches, off-white or greige tones and loose elastic. It does not matter if you are thus left knickerless. That, to a real Virgo, is preferable than something inappropriate.
* If jeans create any semblance of muffin top, either go juice diet mental till the effect is diminished or accept that your jeans actually look like shit and go up a size.
* T-shirts to be assessed precisely the same way as undies & bras.
* Devise a new “uniform” for yourself. There is no excuse to not have a wardrobe policy. Even if you are a slacker, you will arrange proper slacker-ware so that you always have a go-to sarong or clean pair of trackpants.
* Mend everything that demands it or condemn yourself to insomniac hell more or less every night of October.
* Brutally assess certain items of clothing in terms of their suitability for your age/lifestage and/or figure type. You may wish to donate some things to a deserving charity.
* Schedule in wax/mani/pedi or d.i.y. dates with yourself for the next several decades. Because it would be a Venus in Virgo nightmare to be unable to wear the appropriate outfit due to a failure of scheduling.
* Ensure clothes/grooming etc are unfussy and neurotic – all neurosis is to be kept internal and not at all signaled by your clothes.
Actually, i am not joking. This IS Venus in Virgo and watch how your inner observational powers get more honed and snarky as you strut down the street eyeing off the populace in ‘what-not-to-wear’ mode.