Hey Guys, some points…
* Moon in Saggo is rad for yoga by the sea or politics in the pub – there is very little in between with this one. But it is definitely not a good time to try and force yourself or anyone to do something obligatory. Unless one wants psycho rad-candor at sushi with the in-laws or sort of an Almodovar vibe to dating lol.
* The Tweet to Pay thing does work – on and off Macs…There may be some foibles – i didn’t build it – but it’s been tested on all platforms.
* Aquarians/Aqua Rising Peeps: Consider that you could have been zombified to one degree or another since the late 90s till recently. Now you’re coming out of your Neptune Haze and relaunching the Awesome. Image morphs are a good thing.
* Asteroid Hekate is conjunct Venus in Leo! She represents wisdom & crone power so great if you’re trying to rise above relationship crap or understand it OR score mastery in art but could be a bitch of a party pooper if you’re trying to enjoy some immature dating.
* It’s the Equinox soon – magic – i did a rant on it in the Daily Mystic, subscribers please see this if you have not already.
* Strong aspects to your South Node can clue you in as to your past life. Eg; Mars – Warrior. Venus-Jupiter – stupendously successful courtesan. Saturn? Fuq off you were the Pope? Or maybe just an accountant lol. See also the It’s Your Past Life Competition as there is heaps of genius there in the comments, to help you interpret your Nodes. Or you could consult the Oracle – to find out what you and X (as in someone else) did together in a past life. It’s for fun, but eerily accurate.
* Aries right now? Generally mental. As in crazy-bats.
* Weekendly Scopes are up-up-up – complete with cautions (where appropriate) about next weekend’s
bitch of a Full Moon.
Images – Lynne Naylor – see the cute awesome litle Aquarius glyph in the bottom pic? !