I swear not a single week goes by when i do not get a “request” to post “something-anything” on 50 Shades Of Grey.
Other than ladies, get your hand off it lol, i have but a few thoughts on this phenomenon.
* I don’t know the birth deets of EL James (the author) other than that she was born in 1963. Chinese Year Of The Cat is not really quite enough to go there with an astro-analysis.
* I haven’t read this apart from Not-The-Typical-Virgo reading out about three pages in a stupid accent at a bookshop who now hate us BUT it would seem to be crappily written. Not-The-Typical-Virgo thinks it is heaps more about the male lead being a billionaire than the actual sex. ie; a Mills & Boon with spanking, clamps etc etc.
* Similar genre books The Story Of O & the Sleeping Beauty series Anne Rice did under a pseudonym have way more clit lit cred than this thing.
* Aquarians are always said to be the the most detached and technically proficient of the signs in bed, Scorpio has the S & M rep, Virgos are the closet kink artistes of the Zodiac and the Marquis De Sade was a Gemini.
* Ryan Gosling is apparently/maybe/rumored to be starring as the kinky billionaire in the movie version, really? You know I love how Scorp he is but honestly w.t.f? Did Nine & 1/2 Weeks help anyone’s career?