From November 2011 until just recently, EVERYONE was doing Mars in Virgo by dint of that ultra-long transit of Mars. But some of us are BORN with Mars in Virgo. Maybe even you? The God of War in the sign of the Maiden is a strange placement, for sure. How many of these traits apply to you? Or did you, sorry, just pick up some of these habits during Mars in Virgo for umpteen months?
* You are relatively calm – stoic even – re major events but bad service sends you into a towering rage, complete with shit lists and revenge fantasies.
* You always have a scheme going and you usually give it an actual name, such as Operation Fuq The Haters or Phoenix 11.
* You – along with Dr Google – are your own best health practitioner and a fresh nutrition/vitamin regime is actually a major thrill.
* Without intervention (hypno, binaurals, tablets, wine, whatever) you lie awake at night churning over multiple To-Do lists and the Scheme Du Jour.
* You unclutter for leisure and secretly judge people you know by the cleanliness of their domiciles.
* You prefer men (Mars = men) to be clean cut, clean looking and smelling.
* You go totally ape over minutiae..
* You prefer to read non-fiction, your sexual fantasies often involve ‘service scenarios’ and you sometimes feel secretly guilty for ‘clocking off.’