Obviously a once-in-a-lifetime situation such as the Zap Zone (Uranus in Aries Square Pluto in Capricorn until 2016) is difficult to predict, let alone make glib fashion predictions for but that sort of thing never stops someone with Mercury in Aries, ie; me.
* 40% Chinese Supermodels Quota – they’re the new luxury goods market, not the Euros. See The Imagist for more. Fascinating. Note: China IS a Capricorn. So technically is Australia. With good management, could both countries become Plutocracies?
* Functional Gardens with edible stuff in rows & screw the serenity, hives, edible flowers, sea vegetables. If it’s not functional – fuq off. Same with relationships and anything else you might reasonably expect to be about Growth, Nourishment & some sort of sane Ecology.
* Most of the M.S.M. (The Mainstream Media) tirelessly spruiking a world we know is over, gone forever and was mostly fake crap anyway. Not so much the news but the lifestyle or advice component of it.
* Diet Saturn Candy.
* Deleveraging – whether it was several billion or a few hundred, we leveraged way up. Real life wages etc went down since at LEAST Neptune in Capricorn (late 80s) but none of us noticed/cared because personal debt was SO easy to acquire & if you purchased a home, it was said to be growth infinity. Deleveraging means you can buy what you want, no judgement, but with your own money.
* Jewelry that is actually magic. Designer Bling is costly but it has no currency – let alone Qi – compared to talismanically powerful stuff like this