I have – perhaps having natal Mars in Virgo makes one more susceptible? – and the prognosis is that I’ve got it till next July. As have you if you’ve contracted Mars-in-Virgo Fever.
Here are the symptoms. As you can see, they are both mental and physical.
* Delirious Gym Enthusiasm. For example, i have been and continue to be delighted that my gym has introduced a new Core Class. Only my Sagittarian Dental Hygienist understands just how awesome this is and that it’s worthy of euphoria.
* Scheduling up 2012 so that all appointments are “taken care of.” Inability to relax until this is achieved.
* Agitation and Euphoria over cleaning products – the Coconut Scented one above is the current object of my Mars-in-Virgo Fever induced obsession.
* The strong desire to transmit useful information with every single conversation.
* Heightened snob agenda and the belief that people who fail to observe personal hygiene protocol are actually dangerous.
* Refusal to speak in platitudes – everything has to be exact. “It’s me glands” as opposed to carefully studying the results of one’s Genetic Profile test, highlighter pen in hand so as to easily reference appropriate supplement purchases.
* The compulsion to edit and/or filter everything. A whole house water filter. Scheduling five hours to edit one’s iTunes. Uncluttering for leisure.
* Fitness-Diet-Money Tracking and the belief that this can in fact be a substitute for traditional religion.
* A quasi-shamanic style constant high, achieved via having calculated both upside and downside scenarios for every possibility whilst on the cross trainer that morning. These “calculations” replace what used to be “moods” before Mars-in-Virgo Fever was contracted.
Is there a remedy? Neptune in Pisces may have some curative powers but that won’t be until Feb 2012. In the meantime, there is some evidence that Mars-in-Virgo Fever may actually bestow Eclipse Immunity.
Three or more of these symptoms and you likely have Mars-in-Virgo Fever….have You?
Please also report any additional symptoms that you believe could be associated.