Yes, I know i was going to call this the Saturn Support Group but then i did my Tarot with the question being (more or less) “how the hell am i going to cope with Saturn on my Moon for the next 13 months?” and got Five Of Wands in the “Advice” position.
So far as I’m concerned, that means get a grip, stop grizzling and come out fighting. So forget about “support” – this is now the Saturn Mastery Group. Or Mistressy. The point is we are not going under just because Saturn is transitting whatever for more than a year.
Note: Saturn is from 22 Libra to 29 Libra until October 2012. So you’re in our club for SURE if you have anything in the late degrees of Libra and then we’ll also take you if you’ve got anything in late Aries, Capricorn or Cancer-Kataka. Other stuff going on? Try us and see but please don’t attempt to gain entry to our exclusive scene if you’re just talking about a cute little trine from Saturn to your Juno or whatevs.
So here are some things that i always find helpful to remember with Saturn transits. Maybe you will too. There is also a LOT in the archives here, if you search the Saturn category.
* If you are not looking after yourself in any way, you will be forced to with a strong enough Saturn transit. eg; i am typing this on antibiotics from having to have a root canal, prob the result of dental neglect during the heady years of Pluto & Uranus aspecting my Sun-Venus conjunction.
* Dentistry – somehow – always seems to go with Saturn transits. Do not diss dentistry at this time. Find yourself a fang farrier whom you adore and get with the super-human oral hygiene plan, sans resentment. Besides, if you are now after your first Saturn Return, getting your teeth & gums properly maintained is the most youthifying thing you can do.
* If you’re having a Saturn transit now, it WILL be for the next year so don’t just think in terms of a quick-fix, never a good idea with Saturn anyway. And it may feel onerous, i was really annoyed when i realized my Saturn-Moon thing was starting as I kept thinking “sometime in the future” but it’s NOW, but it’s actually excellent to be having a Saturn transit when Pluto is in Capricorn, the sign ruled by Capricorn. We will be like the crack troops of Pluto in Capricorn. No WAY will be we be too busy having a good time to do the right thing with the Zap Zone tensions of 2012…that’s Uranus square Pluto.
* Spreadsheeting can be sexy. In fact, it will HAVE to be. Don’t lose a grip on your numbers – $$$, weight, folic acid count, whatever – crunch the numbers. Saturn transits may make you bad-tempered but the Thin & Rich thing is not a myth. It’s mostly because all you do is eat (nutritionally optimal foods), train, sleep and work but still…results, yes?
* Have a strategy for whatever ails you. Triage it. As in sort out what is most important, don’t waste mental energy on crap.
* Your mindset HAS to be mature – you can’t greet Saturn shite with victim mentality or a drama-queenie fluster attack, you have to be the Mature One. Even if you don’t want to be. It doesn’t matter whether it’s your kids, boss, parents, ex, partner or whomever stressing you, you’re the leader-person now. They say that the best grapes in the world are deliberately put through stressful conditions to improve their taste.
* Relationships – no room for indulgence. You may enjoy psycho-drama with sexy hot peeps who won’t be consistent but that’s not a Saturn transit relationship. Get prepped for some mutual respect, glacier-speed build up of getting to know one another and possible longevity through time. Romances formed under Saturn transits tend to have massive endurance and strength. Maybe because you’re not relaxed and half-drunk when “choosing” your partners lol.
Please share your thoughts on these and then your own Saturn Mastery Tips here.