Maybe this is just me & some weird quirk of my personal chart but ever since Mars went into Leo – like, yesterday – i have had the urge to run.
And so voila, i have been not only jogging (treadmill for performance measurement/air-con AND outdoors) but getting off on the whole renewed appreciation of running vibe.
It doesn’t feel Saturnine like ‘gotta do it’, it feels Martian; fiercely joyful and wanting to push my body. Yes, i do work out but no i haven’t had this running thing for ages…
Am sure I am ranting to converted here but are three quick observations from my Mars In Leo Joy Of Running jag;
* Ladies, investing in a really awesome sports bra does make a massive difference.
* You CAN run away from your problems – or at least around the block from them and then they’re diminished when you return.
* Once you’re actually walking quite quickly anyway, it actually feels better and more natural to break into a run. THIS is striking me as massively profound and with everyday life-work performance applications but maybe that’s just my endorphins.
* If you do proper cardio, you can eat a lot more. Not eat crap but eat more.
* Mars in a sign that supports Martial energy is an excellent time to alter or up your workout regime.
Note: Mr Mark Sanchez, our Mars in Leo running model, is a quarterback for the New York Jets and a Scorpio.