Judging from my slightly psycho in-box (not that i judge), it would seem that my previous Venusian Alert was way too subtle.
Venus nearing Saturn, a relatively rare, significant and sobering astro event. And yes Mars is trining Uranus, screeching for action, iconoclastic acts of demolition and obviously it’s a Dark Moon.
Details aside, here is the non-subtle super-high-Venusian Alert.
* Hex on the Ex? NO.
* Sex with the Ex? NO.
* Storming up to hot person/object of your desire with intention of “bringing things to a head”? NO.
* Down-Dating out of neediness/fear of solitude/to make someone jealous/prove you can score? NO.
* Any form of relationship strategy which feels almost a teensy bit like a ploy you might have tried on age 14? NO.
* Zany-bats impulse whims that do not behove you or which – worse – could reek of desperation? NO.
* Denial/fantasy re a romance that has had it’s day? NO.
* Blaming outside factors/other peeps entirely for perceived flaws in your love life? NO.
Venus-Saturn = super-maturity in love, sex and relationship realms. The stately pace. The quiet and measured calm. The dignity. The patience. The willingness to take responsibility for merde. The ability to deter gratification.
Interestingly, in old-school astrology, this situation of Venus & Mars means women hold still and are in control whilst men go bats and reveal all. Play your role, yes?
Venus is hanging out with Saturn till October so, you know, POISE.