Question One: What is your Moon Sign?
Question Two: Go open your fridge, what is in it now?
Question Three: Taking both the fridge and your Moon sign as symbolic of how you choose to nurture yourself, how does what is actually in your fridge now fit with your official stance on self-nurture or even basic sanity?
Question Four: How would your ideal fridge look?
Question Five: Is your fridge more like your Sun or your Moon sign?
Points to consider;
* In Feng Shui, the fridge should naturally be clean, scented of vanilla and vibing abundant.
* Nutritionists would like it to be groaning with antioxidant rich vegetables and lean protein to go in our well planned meals.
* Mine is bi-polar like the one above, as befits Moon in Libra/Sun in Pisces. There is chocolate. There is wine. There is fennel. There are vitamins.
* Once upon a time i thought this Saggo guy i knew who kept his rolls of film in the fridge along with chilled vodka was the epitome of cool.
* Geminis (Sun, Moon, anything) genuinely think being able to make a salad at any time is awesome.
* Leos want you to be impressed if you open it. Swank champagne or designer choc lifts their spirits, just to see it.
* Cancerians feel secure with stuff in there, just in case. They secretly favour pre-packaged meals; hate the taste and the processing, love the look of them all lined up, so promising from the packet picture on the front.
* My friend Aqua-Girl has just gotten rid of her fridge and it has to do with Neanderthin/Paleo-Peeps never having a fridge/Eco/local food and Chinese Medicine saying winter food should be warming, not damp-creating.
* Every single Virgo fridge has chocolate in it, always. Even if it is just the flakes they left behind at midnight.
* Aries men often think a fridge without beer in it looks wrong, somehow.
* Scorpios disinfect their fridge and think past-use-by-date food is insanely immoral. It mortifies them.
* Sagittarians often get asked to pay for the repair of the fridge after they have left a holiday premises but claim to never remember why exactly. Why?
* Pisceans, infuriated by the bland symbology of fridges, will tend to paint and decorate them the most.
* Librans pretend to love eating because they think it’s sensual and they know it’s life-sustaining but they’d really rather have a fridge full of plonk, cellulite reducing waters from volcanoes on Mars and perfume.
* Taurus want you to grok how gourmet they are. They will ensure you can differentiate their fancy brand of turmeric from the other – naff – brand you might have mistaken it for without the Taurus correcting and lecture-ranting you.
Don’t ya think?