* Your standards are ludicrously high. Obviously.
* There is a hell of a lot to be said for a dignified silence.
* Vanity is actually a Zen discipline and fuq the Puritans who say otherwise.
* Actually, if what’s on offer is less than scintillating, you really would rather stay in and wash your hair.
* If in doubt (rarely) you read only the classic self-help manuals. eg; Nietzsche. “Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.”
* If you’re not on heat, why get all obsessive about someone? It only drains vital Yin Qi and wrecks your complexion.
* Art, children, music, cinema and glam all move you. Beauty is all around and within you as well. The source of delight in life does not lie outside yourself.
* Your duty is to look the best that you can, to raise everyone else’s morale, even in difficult times.
* Between bouts of hunting, big cats specialize in relaxation and stretching. They also only eat food that makes their coat sleeker and provides them with energy to be strong and fierce.
* Sex is a natural instinct, nothing to get all stupid and neurotic about.
* Have hot hair, a fabulous smile and smell gorgeous.