* Faster talking.
* Men are more daring.
* Ideas zip from the subliminal mind at the speed of light.
* Suffer fools? They should all be interned for the duration of Mercury in Aries.
* Brash ideas cranked out and whizzed off to about 1000 peeps at once, who all run the risk of being struck off the Mercury-in-Aries contact list should they not respond within more or less nano-seks.
* Winking. Seriously, monitor winkage. It’s always about more when Mercury is in Aries.
* Gutsy mission statements.
* Batting out of your league but w.t.f.
Think about it. Mars just back from that retrograde a.w.o.l. trip really needs a bit of a pep talk. And whom better to deliver that than Mars in Aries. Mercury stays in Aries till early April and then goes into Taurus just as Saturn goes back into Virgo. April will feel quite diff to now. Live it up.
Image: Alex Ross