So wow, go Mercury Retrograde! Who said that it would be more restrained in the patrician and sober sign of Capricorn? I did. Lol. It’s certainly different from the whacko Air Sign Retros where it’s almost like The Trickster is in charge, befuddling you to auto-send e-mails mentioning A Certain Person TO that Certain Person. And I don’t think there is that fairy-tale like nostalgia that seems to beset Water Sign Mercury Retrogrades. But it’s Mercurial Bats alright…
* Having only been on it for, like, five weeks, I get bumped off Facebook! It feels punitive though apparently it’s perfectly common. Oh well, let’s see if my “appeal” works. If not, I shall probably just posting my more inane observations up here.
* Had lunch with some peeps & a Virgo was there; terribly hungover from a dinner party the night before. Nobody had warned her that TWO of her Exes were going to be there and with their new partners, to boot. Ex-lovers always feature in one way or another, when Mercury is Retro. And if men are your thing, then Mars Retro accentuates the syndrome.
* Whilst googling myself to see if ANY trace of my F-Book content still remained, I found THIS from Sally Bennett in the Herald-Sun today…
“…Mystic Medusa in the Weekend Australian is a favourite. She’s the thinking person’s astrologer – all sharp-witted, New Age language and dripping with sarcasm.
She doesn’t mind reminding you of your flaws or having a laugh at your expense.
She says stuff like, “Control-freakery aside, you’re the wittiest star sign.” Thanks. I think….”
And you see, I would not have read that if not for the Facebook fuq-up & I LOVE flattery. This is how Mercury Retrograde works.
* The extendable handle on the fancy new mop i bought does not extend. This is just infuriating to someone with Mars in Virgo like me.
* Cards can weirdly not work for no REAL reason during Mercury A.W.O.L. phases & this is the Capricorn twist – it’s at some place where the person is going to give you attitude about it. eg; my card conked out in front of bitched up bogan who already hated me as I’d asked whether or not something had dairy in it. She said something like “oh you’re not one of THOSE, are you?” and then card conked just as I needed to project Capricorny hauteur. Capricorn lesson: Cook it yourself. Don’t pay peeps to patronise you.
* Another random Mercury Retro in Capricorn manifestion – especially as Saturn stations – Bad Dad issues…
Image: A Journey Round My Skull